Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'surround sound'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. Hey everyone, I have the problem that if I leave my USB dongle of my HS80 headphones plugged in while it boots up, my PC freezes in the screen where I can press F2 to get into the UEFI. Sometimes it boots windows after 2-3 minutes, but the OS also takes 2-3 minutes to start again instead of 6 seconds. If I remove the stick while booting, then it starts quickly from this point. (I saw this issue in other threats about Keyboard/Mice dongles an tried to troubleshoot like them, unfortunately nobody came to a solution that worked for me.. 😔) In addition, I can only use the headphones in iCUE in stereo. Unfortunately, the button on which I could switch to 7.1 cannot be pressed. (Its grayish) Troubleshooting so far: - iCUE is running on the newest version. - Drivers are running the newest version. - iCUE and Drivers clean install/reinstall - BIOS/UEFI is running on the newest version. - I tried many USB BIOS Settings nothing worked. - The Corsair Support wont answer me for two weeks now. My Hardware: - MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger (Z97 Chip) - GC: Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 - RAM: 16GB HP - Processor: Intel i7-4790k - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix (AIO) - Corsair ST100 (Headset Stand) - Corsair HS80 RGB Wireless (Headset) - Corsair M65 RGB Elite (Mouse) I hope someone can help me, I'm desperate and have no more ideas what it could be.. Thanks in advance! Greetings Critical
  2. Hey everyone, Today, we’ve got a big update to our HS headset family! If you’re looking for a Discord-Certified headset with a flip-up microphone that conveys your calls and commands in crystal-clear clarity, you’re going to want to check these out! Here’s a few quick highlights: HS65 SURROUND You’ll be able to comfortably game all-day without any issues with leatherette memory foam ear cups rimmed with soft, breathable fabric, adjustable headband, and measly weight of 260g. With SoundID Technology, the HS65 SURROUND is capable of having its EQ specifically tailor to your ears without the hassle of dials through an easy setup process via iCUE. Get a scope of how it works on both videos below! When in the middle of action, Dolby® Audio 7.1 Surround Sound allows you to accurately hear the direction of enemy fire, or the encroaching footsteps of a potential foe. HS55 STEREO & HS55 SURROUND Enjoy hours of comfy gaming with leatherette memory foam ear cups, adjustable headband, and light weight of 273g. Equipped with high-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers that will deliver the audio punch you need to hear everything going on. Click the following for more information: HS55 STEREO, HS55 SURROUND, HS65 SURROUND. We’ve put together a quick FAQ and comparison chart below. Q: Can I use these headsets with my console? A: Yep! These headsets are widely compatible with PlayStation 4/5, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and even mobile devices via either wired USB or 3.5mm connection. It is worth noting that these headsets’ cable length is 1.8 m/~6 ft long. Q: Will I get Dolby Audio 7.1 Surround Sound on console? A: Dolby Audio 7.1 Surround Sound is available on PC and Mac, and enabled via iCUE. There is no console support with Dolby Audio. There may be other alternatives – for example the PlayStation 5’s Tempest 3D Audio, which these headsets are compatible with.
  3. Hey everyone, We've got an update to our HS80 lineup! We recognize not everyone may be ready to abandon the cable for our wireless options, and we've got you! Here are a few highlights: When in the middle of action, Dolby® Audio 7.1 Surround Sound allows you to accurately hear the direction of enemy fire, or the encroaching footsteps of a potential foe. Your friends will thank you, as the HS80 RGB USB features a broadcast-grade omnidirectional microphone that'll capture your voice with absolute clarity. The flip-up mute function and built-in LED mute indicator also make it easy! Fitted to let you comfortably game all day, with its plush, memory foam earpads, breathable cloth fabric and a stress-free floating headband design. Click HERE for more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below. Q: Can I use this with my console? A: The HS80 RGB USB is compatible with the PlayStation 4/5. Q: How long is the cable? A: The HS80 RGB USB's cable length is 1.8m/~6ft long. Let us know your thoughts and comments! Interested in the wireless version of this headset? Check it out HERE.
  4. Hello, Just been having a problem with my mic. It is connected up to my headset, yet my pc wont detect it. I have tried using the usb adapter as well as just using the aux cable. None have worked. Another issue I have had is that iCUE does not detect the headset. I do not know if these issues are related or not. I really need the mic to work for an interview in a few weeks, so would be appreciated if someone can help asap.
  5. Hello All, I'm not really sure how to describe this problem, but I've had it occur on two different computers so I want to seek out help. I am using the Void Pro Wireless headset with Dolby Surround set to on. When I'm playing games or watching movies, sometimes randomly the audio will shift mid-talking in a cutscene or something. It won't cut out or anything, but it's like all bass just suddenly stops and the voices sound like they've lost their depth. then it will come back after like 5 seconds. It's done this with several games, and seems to do it whether or not im in discord calls. I've not been able to find a clear forum post like this issue, so decided to make an account and post one myself. Does anyone know what is going on or what I need to fix? I installed this headset on a fresh computer with no speaker and I believe no audio drivers besides the basic ones that come with Windows. This is the only audio device I use for output - I have a Blue Yeti mic for input. As far as I know I have disabled the auto-adjusting feature in windows, but I will double check just to make sure. Thank you for any support
  6. I own a Void Pro Wireless that I've come to love. I wanted to upgrade to the Void Elite Wireless (which I believed was better in every way since you know, it's supposed to be it's direct upgrade, a more recent version). My problem revolves around the surround system which feels much worse on the Void Elite compared to the Void Pro. With the old headset (Void Pro) : - This is what is displayed in iCUE when my old headset is connected. - This is what is displayed when I click on it. Now with the new headset (Void Elite) : - This is what is displayed in iCUE when my new headset is connected (notice how the name of the headset goes from "Void Pro Wireless" to "Void Elite Wireless"). - This is what is displayed when I click on it (notice how the name of the surround, as well as the icon, goes from "Dolby Surround" to "7.1".) So I thought "Wait, maybe I need to turn on Dolby surround in the Windows' sound tab". To my disbelief, it was never on with the old headset. It couldn't be since Windows asks me to download the Dolby app if I want to turn the Dolby surround on. So, I would like to know if there is a way to get the Dolby surround system (of the Void Pro) enabled on my new headset (Void Elite) instead of that new "7.1" and supposedly better surround ? It hurts me to realize that my girlfriend bought me a new headset and it's actually worse than the old one even though it's supposed to be an upgrade. EDIT : Just realized the Elite is actually worse than the Pro. Looks like there's no issue then, I just made a costy mistake. If any admin walks by, please delete this thread.
  7. So not sure if this is how it's supposed to be. But I can't adjust the EQ inside of iCue or turn on surround sound when my Virtuoso headset is in wireless mode. If plugged in with USB I can adjust the EQ settings fine but it has no effect when I switch back to wireless. Thanks
  8. I recently bought these and was loving them until I got into an FPS game and could not determine where the footsteps and shooting was coming from. That is when I downloaded ICUE and fiddled around with the different settings but to no avail. I've even tried Microsoft spatial sound and still nothing. Not sure if headset was made to be like this but advertising "surround sound" I thought they would be great. I previously owned a pair of $30 Turtle Beaches' and had much clearer directional audio. I hope I can get some help with this.
  9. So I've bought this headset 2 days ago, and ever since i plugged it in i keep getting told that I'm very quiet. I've read multiple threads already, but nothing that was recommended seemed to help, the only thing i havent tried is installing a software to boost the mic, but I'm not really a fan of that, since i dont want to rely on 3rd party software. My other problem is, that whenever i activate the 7.1 Surround sound, after a while it will randomly cut out and back in. I've read that having the sound quality above 44.1khz makes windows 10 mess everything up, yet i cant seem to change the sound quality. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
  10. I have noticed a few problems with my Void Pro RGB Wireless which ONLY started after I updated iCUE to the latest version (v3.20.80) 1) I had turned on surround sound when I got it as I really liked it and I thought it sounded better BUT since this update it is off and whenever I try to turn it on it does NOTHING (it is supposed to make a beeping noise in the headset when turning on/off surround sound and that doesn't even happen also you should be able to toggle surround sound by pressing and holding the volume slider on the headset which is only makes the turning off surround sound beep which is different to the turning on surround sound beep) ALSO after owning the Void RGB Wireless and now the Void Pro RGB Wireless for around 3 years together total I can't even use these headphone's without surround sound as I have gotten so used to them. 2) I thought if there is a problem with the surround sound there must be other problems and after going through the software I noticed when I change the EQ it still sounds the same as it did before changing the EQ even when I use custom EQ settings (and I can't even change EQ using the headset which if I remember correctly was an actual feature on the headset if you press and hold the mic mute button). 3) The headset randomly turns off which it NEVER did before unless it was not on charging and no sound was being played or if the battery ran out now it would even sometimes shutdown when on charging and when I am listening to or watching stuff. I am sure it is probably iCUE related as I never had any audio problems before this update which I only installed because of some fixes involving the RGB lighting on my PC.
  11. After messing around with settings and uninstalling and deleting files I found a fix that may help :) Go into settings and then devices, and find your headset and remove it. Once that's done unplug the headset and put it back in it should fix all of the issues. Hope I could help anybody :loveeyes: