• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hier bin ich mal wieder! ^^ Diesmal geht es (hauptsächlich) um den Commander Pro des 500D SE RGB der schon seit dem kauf (28.10.2020) faxen macht... Das Options Fenster des Commanders verschwindet unregelmäßig von selbst und taucht manchmal ganz kurz wieder auf, dadurch kann ich die Gehäuselüfter nicht vernünftig steuern/auslesen. Erst dachte ich das liegt an dem Kompatibilitätsproblem des Commander Pros mit x570 Boards aber da es sich heute mit der Installation eines Internen USB-Hubs (NZXT) nicht gebessert hat und ich bemerkte das die LED nicht leuchtet denke ich das der Commander defekt ist... Beleuchtungssteuerung funktioniert ganz normal. Ebenso ist der 2te USB Port soweit ich sagen kann tot... Auch die RPM der H100i v2 werden nicht ausgelesen die Lüfter sind aber steuerbar, die pumpe wird jedoch normal erkannt. Außerdem funktioniert nur der rechte USB Port des Front-I/Os. Angeschlossen sind aktuell: die 3x LL120 der Front das verbaute RGB Hub die h100i v2 das AX1200i hängt gerade am NZXT hub (da USB Port am Commander tot) und funktioniert wie gewollt. Das ganze ist recht ärgerlich da ich diesmal full Corsair RGB bling bling gehen wollte und eig die Lüfter noch gegen 6 QLs austauschen wollte... (wobei mich das Kabelmanagement jz schon fertig macht ^^)
  2. Hi everyone, odd issue experiencing here. This is my third day using a new H100i v2 (Brand new system build), less than 10 hours up time. For some reason today I kept on getting a USB Connect/Disconnect notification. Got a Plug and Play monitor program as Windows Event logging didn't tell me anything. Tracked it down to the cooler. I have Corsair Link set to Performance with my PSU. The issue so far is that about every 10 seconds the USB plug and play sound triggers. During the "removed phase" The LED no longer light up, and the fans connected to the cooler stops. During the "plugged in" phase, LED lights up, fans spins. I googled around and found that if I updated the firmware might help. (Post from 2013). Another suggested to Disabled "USB selective suspend setting". I couldn't track down a new firmware, so I opted for the latter. No improvements with the issue. Playing around with FanXpert 4 (current setting set to Silent) and noticed that if I set it higher than Slient (Standard, Turbo, Full Speed) issue goes away. USB plugged in soun, LED lights up, fan spins. Setting it back to slient, the USB disconnect sound, LED turns off, fans stops. So What am I doing wrong? Please help. There isn't a spolier/hidden tag to hide the long post is there? Plug and Play Log:
  3. I just updated my iCUE software from version 3.15.XX to 3.23.66. Now my H100i V2 cooler doesn't show up in iCUE at all. I have tried restarting the software and restarting my computer, but it still doesn't show up. The cooler RGB still works and the fans are still spinning.
  4. For quite some time my Corsair H100i V2 and CPU have been overheating (55+c and 75-80c, respectively), generally while under heavy load like gaming, but also occasionally while doing simple tasks like running file explorer and Google Chrome. I installed my H100i V2 on 12/26/2016, and until recently it cooled my processor very well, averaging about 50-60c while playing games like Overwatch in 4k (max settings). But for the past 3 months or so, I have been getting 75-80c and even higher on my CPU (FX8350) and 45-55c on my cooler which has been causing my PC to freeze and even shut down without warning (no shutting down... windows message). I already replaced the power supply, so this is not a power/voltage issue. On Corsair Link, it says my pumps and fans are running fine (2700rpm and 2040rpm, respectively). But whenever I launch software or games my temperatures immediately spike and the corsair light on my cooler turns solid red. For a while, I can play games while getting around 80c on my CPU and around 50c on my cooler, but eventually it will cause my PC to freeze. If it's of any relevance, one of the tubes on my cooler is rather warm and the other is cold while running. I assumed this is normal but maybe not. Also, I installed the fans so that they would intake air from the top of my case and blow air down into my case, towards the ground. Perhaps there is a better way? Though, this setup was working great for a while, so I don't believe it's a problem with installation, rather something is failing on me, and I don't believe it's the pump or fans. I've used an air compressor to dust out the radiator (though, I haven't taken it apart for a clean yet), and I've made sure that all the cords are plugged into the motherboard and cooling unit. I've never tried overclocking on my CPU. Thank you very much in advance, any information on the matter is greatly appreciated.
  5. Hi, First time building a system, my only issue is getting the pump to run. Receiving power from CPU_FAN, the Corsair logo is illuminated and the stock fans attached to the pump run based on the fan curve in the bios. I can hear the pump start for less than a second during boot, but it stops before it loads into Windows. Temps climb quickly to 80 C and above. I've tried every header on the mobo and tried setting it to 100% fan speed on both PWM and DC in the bios. It also doesn't show up in Corsair Link 4. I tried both versions 4.9.9.3 and 4.7.0.77. 4.7.0.77 showed my storage temps while 4.9.9.3 didn't, not sure what that means. In device manager, it comes up as "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" and in properties, it has Code 43 Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.