• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. I'm sorry if this has been talked about, i searched all over and couldnt find a clear answer. Question: In iCUE, for the AIO in "Screen Setup", what should i choose to Monitor in the "Sensor 1" if i want to watch my CPU temps? (granted thats what is recommended to watch? or would it be the coolant temp?) Same i with "Sensor 2" for my GPU temps. There are so many options, some options show really high temp numbers that constantly go up and down which is not easy to monitor right. I currently have Sensor 1 on "H150i Elite Lcd Xt Coolant Temp" and my Sensor 2 is "GPU Temp #1".
  2. Hey everyone, We are super excited to announce a very first to monitors... a bendable ultrawide gaming display, the XENEON FLEX 🖥️! Featuring revolutionary bendable OLED technology engineered by LG Display, this versatile monitor is an absolute game changer, allowing you to adjust its curve from completely flat to an immersive 800R to tailor to you. Check out the specs and details below! 🤩 To learn more about the CORSAIR XENEON FLEX 45WQHD240, please click HERE. Let us know what you guys think below! We're ecstatic about the feedback for this one. 🥳
  3. Hi, I hoping for some assistance with my current issue of my Internal Laptop display being stuck at 60hz. I updated my AMD graphics drivers and also reinstalled them but nothing has fixed this issue yet. So as drivers didn't seem like the issue I went to device manager and tried checking whether the firmware for the internal display was right as that might cause for it not being able to go to 240hz. What I saw was a firmware from Microsoft and I wanted to ask if there was a corsair firmware for the internal display that I can flash onto it so I can get the ability to run the display at 240hz. If you think this is not the issue please let me know what the issue is along with some instructions please.
  4. I try to put some GIF in ICUE and they display on the ELITE lcd succefully. However there are only 2 GIFs I can add into the configuration. My question is, 2 GIFs is the max. quantity?
  5. Hi there! I purchased a Voyager laptop in December and I love it, but when I close the lid, the screen blinks repeatedly off and on. When I leave the lid open, the screen stays on, even when I have my settings set to monitor only. (Please do not suggest going into display settings as I have done this a million times) I've even gone into device manager and completely deactivated the screen and it still stays on. Is this a known issue? Is there a driver or update that could patch this issue?
  6. The XENEON FLEX Bendable UltraWide Gaming Monitor is the world’s first bendable 21:9 OLED Gaming Monitor, developed in partnership with LG Display! But what's the benefit of a bendable ultrawide monitor? Let's find out! Curvature Crash Course Curved monitors have become increasingly popular in recent years, with some featuring a subtle curve to increase comfort while working with an ultrawide display, and others offering a more extreme curve that fills your field of view for gaming and other content. To explain how curvature is measured, imagine yourself standing in the middle of a large circle, surrounded by the same curved monitor. Your distance from one of those monitors would be the radius, and that distance is what we use to express curvature. So, in our imaginary circle of curved monitors, if the distance is 800 millimeters from the center to the edge, our circle would be made up of displays that have a curvature of 800R. If our complete circle of monitors is larger, then we’d likely be dealing with a less extreme curvature such as 1000R. So to sum it up, a smaller number such as 800 before the R means that the display has a more obvious curve while 1000R would have a slightly wider curve and a monitor with a 38000R curve would be barely noticeable. Why Make it Bend? Making the XENEON FLEX bendable means that you can pick a curvature that suits your needs. Having a curved display is great for content that lends itself well to the experience and there are some benefits to introducing a curve in terms of reducing general eye fatigue when working with an ultra-wide display, however we’d like to give users the ability to pick what’s comfortable for them! For instance, if you’re using the XENEON FLEX for work and entertainment in your home office. You could have the display set to flat or even a slight curve during the workday while working on spreadsheets, presentations, or creative applications like Photoshop or Premiere. Then, once you’ve wrapped up with work, you can wind down and set the display to a more aggressive curve and dive into your favorite racing sim or get lost in another epic RPG. And, since the XENEON FLEX’s curvature is adjustable, if you’re playing a game that requires a high degree of visual accuracy across the entire display area such as a sports title or RTS where the effect from a curved display could be distracting, you can set the display back to a less aggressive curve or even leave it at its flat setting if you prefer. As a final note, curved monitors are generally a single user experience, the effect of the curved panel is best viewed from one specific position, which can make it awkward to share the screen with anybody else in the room. So, if you have friends over and decide to hop on a local multiplayer game, you can set the XENEON FLEX back to its flat setting so that everyone can enjoy the experience! Closing Thoughts The CORSAIR XENEON FLEX bends the rules, giving you a greater degree of customization for your viewing experience than ever before in a gaming monitor. If you're curious to see more of the XENEON FLEX in action, check out this quick how-to video we've put together to demonstrate the bending process in detail! Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below!
  7. I've been using Corsair products and software (RIP link) for some time now, and I have some ideas that I'm hoping the product and engineering teams (both hardware and software) have already considered or have on their road map. As an avid PC water cooling enthusiast and someone who has OCD, and needs system stats and vitals front and center at all times, I feel like iCue could use the following: 1. Standalone, lightweight (non system resource intensive) widgets that can display vital information like water temperature, D5 pump speed, fan speed etc. independently of the full iCue dashboard / software suite. The widget could be as simple as a rainmeter widget clone or an interactive wallpaper that can customized to suit the users needs. This leads to an actual hardware product that I think Corsair can execute and bring to market (see #2). 2. The widget can be supplemented with an iCue USB display that can be purchased separately, included with enthusiast Corsair PC cases, or users can leverage their own display. This display can be mounted within the case, outside of the case, or placed on the users desk. The iCue version of the display will have full touch controls which will allow on the fly profile changes, fan speed changes, rgb lighting changes etc. Last but not least the iCue display can show real time system stats like water temperature, D5 pump speed, fan speeds etc. You could even add a wifi radio to the unit and have it fully controllable through connected home devices like Alexa, Google, or just an iCue mobile app. Think of this as the evolution of the commander pro if you were to include IO for PWM fans, temp sensors, and USB. A commander Pro XT or Elite if you will 3. Allow Corsair iCue and other software to play nice. HWinfo and Corsair iCue can coexist. This is an easy fix that the software engineers could fix in an hour. Thank you for your time and consideration.
  8. Hello, I have been using my Corsair One PC for about 1 year and a half or so and haven't run into any major issues until now. Recently, games that have never caused my PC any strain are suddenly causing the GPU to overheat and freeze up the PC. I tweaked an speeds to temporarily fix this issue, but today while playing Destiny 2, which had never caused my PC any issues before, caused my PC to freeze up. After rebooting it, there was this white tint on my screen (I only ever see this white filter when starting up or after closing Destiny, but after closing the game the tint turns off after a few seconds), but the tint wouldn't go away. I tried multiple reboots, unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI (which had horrendous results), power cycling the monitor and the PC, updating display drivers (also produced horrendous results), and nothing has worked. I have attached some pictures of the issue. The one of my desktop is to show the white tint, but the picture doesn't do the issue justice. It is much more evident with the naked eye. The other photos are the "horrendous results" I mentioned before when trouble shooting. I have searched online about this issue and found nothing. What do I do? Thank you ion advanced. Update: if I plug my HDMI cable into the jack at the front of my PC, the picture works fine. Could the graphics card be fried?
  9. I've notice that after installing icue software onto my system my computer monitor will not go into sleep mode anymore after x amount of idle time or even if I force the display to turn off it will just turn back on. Why I am saying that it is icue that is causing this is when I turn corsair service off in my system and reboot, once the system is booted back up again if this time I force my display to turn itself off it turns off and stays off until I move my mouse or hit a key on my keyboard. does anyone know of a fix for this or is corsair aware of this problem and is trying to fix it? Thanks