• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hi, I purchased a corsair AIO a while back, specifically h150i elite capellix, and I hooked it up and it's been working just fine. Recently, I purchased three ML120 pro rgb fans, and I connected them to the same commander core that is included with h150i elite capellix. The issue is that all three of the new fans work just fine and I can customize the fan curve and everything in icue software, except when I run the wizard in the lighting setup tab, only two of them get detected and I can't control the rgb on the third fan. I mean it doesn't even light up. I've rearranged the ports to make sure the commander core is not faulty, and it's not. Even I tried setting it up manually but no luck. At this point, I highly suspect the rgb on the third fan is broken but still I wanted to ask to see if that's a glitch in icue software or if there is an easy fix. Thank you so much
  2. At the moment i have 10 Fans in my PC 3 ML120 on my Corsair elite Capellix 150i and 7 QL120 All connected with Fan Splitters to the Commander pro. I want to change them to 7 Corsair ML120 Pro 75 CFM 120 mm Fans https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wPFXsY/corsair-co-9050041-ww-750-cfm-120mm-fan-co-9050041-ww and 2 Corsair ML140 Pro 97 CFM 140 mm Fan https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/product/ycH48d/corsair-co-9050046-ww-970-cfm-140mm-fan-co-9050046-ww Now my question is, does the Commander pro work with these Fans? If i plug them into the fan part of the Hub will i be able to control them in Icue to change and adjust the fan speed. I have looked around for the last few hours but i can't seem to find a real answer on them, no videos or forum really explaining it. so i made an account here in the hopes of getting an answer! :biggrin:
  3. Hello Guys I'm New to this Forum and my english is not the best but i hope you can help me. I'm going to buy a new PC and at the moment i collect my komponents. One Thread about the H150i Elite Capellix from Zotty helped me a lot. I just have one Question at the moment. My Build is based on the Corsair 5000x in Black and in there are the Corsair SP120 Fans. And on the AIO there are the ML120 my Question are there markeble Differenc between them and which one should i buy for the rest 4 Fans to put in the case. Thank you
  4. Hola. Quiero añadir un solo ventilador ML 120 Pro al Hidro H100i Platinum que ya tengo montado en el frontal de la caja (Cooler Master) para que los 3 sean iguales Ya tengo el cooler H100i, podría añadir el 3er fan directamente a la bomba con un splitter para que quede controlado igual que los 2 que vienen con el cooler.? El tema es que recomiendan el comander pro + lighting node, pero añadir 100 EUR + el ventilador no creo que tenga sentido. Por otro lado si no fuese posible añadir un 3er fan a la bomba, podría conectarlo directamente a la placa ASUS TUF Gaming Z490 Plus. Lo reconocería el programa iCUE y podría sincronizarlo con los 2 que trae el cooler H100i Platinum? Gracias
  5. Hello, I wanted to build myself a new PC but I have a few questions regarding fans, AIO fans and Commander Core. I would buy the Corsair 4000D Airflow with a H100i Elite Capellix which comes with two fans : ML120 RGB that have 8 LEDs (unlike the ML ML120 PRO RGB that have 4 LEDs). As well as 4 SP120 RGB PRO that have 8 LEDs, too (the 3 kit + 1). And this how I would setup all of this : All fans connected to Commander Core (RGB and PWM/DC cable) and the pomp. And connect to my motherboard (ASUS ROG STRIX B550-E). The problem is that after searching on the internet, I don't know if I can connect the SP120 PRO RGB that are DC to the Commander Core and change fan speed and curve. (And from what I've seen all RGB cables can be connected to the Commander Core (since they all have 8 LEDs?). So I could connect the fans to the motherboard but the ASUS ROG STRIX B550-E only has 3 fan headers from what I understand. I could take 4 ML120 RGB PRO (not the same as ML120 RGB that are included with the AIO), but they only have 4 LEDs and apparently Commander Core wouldn't like this (unless there is a firmware update or something. Finally I either have all RGBs working as expected or I can correctly control all my fans. Either I found some wrong info online or you may have a solution for me. I would have like to buy ML120 RGB Elite Capellix individually (those that comes with the AIO) but you can't... I would to setup like in this image : Concept Diagram for a Typical 6 Fan setup using the iCUE Elite Capellix AIO Thanks in advance for your help
  6. Bonjour, J'ai actuellement un Commander Pro sur lequel sont reliés 3 ventilateurs PWM ML140 Pro. J'ai également 3x ML120 PRO branchés sur le "Y" de la pompe de mon AIO H150i Pro RGB XT. Si je branche les ventilateurs de mon AIO sur le commander pro et que je fais une courbe de ventilation personnalisée, basée sur le capteur de température de la pompe de l'AIO, au démarrage ces ventilateurs s'excitent à 2400rpm jusqu'à l'écran de connexion Windows. A partir de là ils reprennent l'allure définie par la courbe. De l'autre côté, si je fais une courbe personnalisée basée sur le capteur de mon GPU (RTX 2080S), là au démarrage les ventilateurs tournent à l'allure normale définie par la courbe. Pourquoi le capteur de la pompe des AIO Corsair fait grimper la ventilation au démarrage ? Merci de votre aide !
  7. Hello, I'm building my first PC at the moment. My Case is the Sharkoon TG5. I had to place the H100i RGB Platinum with the Radiator and the 2 Corsair ML120 Pro RGB-pwm-Fans in the Front. But in the Front there is space for 3x 120mm Fans so i'm currently using the 2 Corsair Fans on the top and middle space and 1 stock "meh" sharkoon cooler on the bottom. Since this fan mix looks pretty awful i thought about purchasing a single ML120 Pro RGB-pwm-Fan Kit. I don't need more Fans and purchasing a lightning pro and led hub for one single Fan is a bit expensive. :( First i thought i could simply plugin the RGB cable of the Fan in the JCORSAIR1 (3pin) or JRAINBOW1 (3 pin) of my MSI b450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, but i don't think this is possible? So then i thought about this, is there a splitter for the RGB Cable of the H100i RGB Platinum Pro? I know if that is the case both fans would have the exact same color then.