• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Nach etwa 1 1/2 Jahren hat sich die Handballenauflage an meiner Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Maus begonnen aufzulösen. Nach beanspruchen der Garantie habe ich vor ca. 3 Monaten anstandslos habe ich ein Ersatzgerät bekommen, aber leider ist bei dieser wieder das gleiche Problem aufgetreten. Bevor ich den Support erneut bemühe wollte ich mich erkundigen, ob dieses Problem bei noch jemandem aufgetreten ist. Um es noch ein bisschen genauer zu beschreiben: Die (anscheinend) Folie die auf dem großen Kunststoffteil angeklebt (?) ist, durch den auch das Corsair Logo durchleuchtet, beginnt sich in kleine Brösel aufzulösen und hinunterzufallen. Das ganze passiert an der linken unteren Seite, genau dort wo es bei der letzten Maus auch angefangen hat. Die Maus ist keinerlei rauen Bedingungen oder so etwas ausgesetzt und steht immer nur auf meinem Schreibtisch und würde auch nicht in Kontakt mit scharfen Gegenständen kommen, die die Folie irgendwie abschaben würden. Hatte jemand dieses Problem auch bereits mehrmals?
  2. I bought the ironclaw for my First Build, and since then it just makes problems. Sometimes it wont Connect and just flashes, it wont recognice any inputs or if i move the mouse it´s stuttering when its in wireless mode. The newest one is when i turn it on after unplugging it from the cable sometimes , it kills my keyboard and im forced to restart my PC. Im just pretty annoyed to pay that much for a Mouse which wont really work, and me being kind of new to Pc im not sure if thats just my fault and im doing something wrong or if the mous is broken.
  3. Ok so.. I was playing GTA V today when suddenly the game started stuttering everytime I moved the mouse. I tried restarting the game, tried different games and even rebooted the system but the problem persisted. Eventually I went to iCUE and changed the mouse's polling rate from 1000Hz to 500Hz and that fixed the problem. Could this be an issue with my motherboard's USB controller or did the mouse deside it can't do 1000Hz polling rate anymore?
  4. I just bought the new Dark Core RGB Pro SE mouse a couple weeks back and I love it overall. However, this has been happening ever since I got it. It seems to add another (1) almost every time I load up my PC or power on my mouse. I'm not sure if it's really having a negative impact on anything, but it's a little annoying and definitely seems like an error. Is there a fix for this? Also, when I start up Minecraft, my mouse lighting freezes, and then shuts off. The light just below the scroll wheel is flashing yellow periodically, but I don't know what it means. All other functionality on the mouse works and it's on the right profile because my rebinds work, but I have to turn it off and back on again in order to get the lighting to work. I use my mouse in wireless mode too. Any help for either of these issues would be super appreciated! Cheers!
  5. Hi all, I've been fighting this issue for a few months now, but nothing seems to be working for me. My Dark Core RGB refuses to stay on, and will turn off if I don't touch or move it for 60 seconds. Here's everything I've done to try and fix the problem: Update Mouse firmware Update iCUE Reinstall iCUE Wipe Software Profiles and remake them Wipe all profiles, allow new hardware profiles to load, and use those Lower dongle polling rate (doesn't work, immediately deselects upon leaving the settings tab) Clean Registry Update USB controllers (currently running best drivers) Uninstall and delete Corsair Drivers, allow them to reinstall Acquired new Dark Core mouse Nothing has worked. When I got a new mouse, it worked for a couple of days, then I shut down my PC. When I turned it back on, it was back to square one. I am completely at a loss at what to do next, and support just wants to send me a new mouse, despite that clearly not working. This is the 3rd Dark Core I've gotten, so either I'm very unlucky or there is some software conflict I am not aware of. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  6. Hey guys. Hope someone can help me. I have a Scimitar and I'm facing this very annoying issue for a while. In the middle of the gameplay, my pointer freezes for a second, the lights change and the mouse loses its configuration. As if the icue stopped working for a second. I need to press the DPI change button at the top in order to go back to my preset. I've tried to reinstall the ICUE, update the ICUE, switch the USB port, clear the onboard storage, but nothing seems to work. I tried to find an answer everywhere with no success. Any clue what to do in order to fix it?