• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hi All, I have a h150i elite cappelix, which I want the fans to be managed by the commander pro. Obviously I still need the commander core to wire up the pump. So see my design below. I have a 5000X case. What I did is: - removed the PWM fan controller included in the case --> wired it up to the commander PRO - Used the commander PRO as the FAN controller for the H150i fans - Connected all casefans and H150I fans to the RGB hub included with the case - Connected the Pump to the commander core So my concrete question is: Will the H150 elite cappelix setup work with this setup? Or do I have to connect the fans and RGB to the commander core in order to get it working?
  2. Now that it's getting cooler, how are you adjusting your battlestation accordingly? Are you adding a fall touch? Show your desk, setup, fan orientation, room setups etc. with that extra pumpkin spice touch?
  3. Having a PC in the room can be a bit distracting (aka it makes me wanna play games all day ๐Ÿ‘พ) so to counter that do you have a separate game room/work office that you have your PC set up in? Or is your set up in your bedroom? Is it in the common room? How much RGB is lighting up ๐Ÿ’ก your set up? If you use Philips Hue light strips, make sure check out the new Philips Hue x iCUE integration post to learn more about how you can spice up your set upโœจ! We would LOVE to see some photos so please feel free to show your space below!
  4. Gaming Chairs ๐Ÿช‘: Something most, if not all, gamers need in their setup but never talk too much about. Do you own a gaming chair or just use any chair around the house ๐Ÿ  for your setup? Looking at our current chairs out right now, are there any designs, materials, or colors you would like to see in the future? How about this, do you own any gaming furniture that most people wont have ๐Ÿคจ? Leave them down below!
  5. Summer is just around the corner ๐Ÿ˜Ž - are you feeling a little more colorful or even changing out any figurines? Show off your summer ๐ŸŒž setups in the comments below!
  6. So I've caught word that the Ironclaw and Ironclaw Wireless are part of corsair's previous design generation. This gave me an idea, and a glimmer of hope: This is the perfect time to improve on the Ironclaw's design. There are three main things I would like to change about the Ironclaw. One, is to have the same button layout across both wired and wireless models. The Wired model needs to have the same buttons as the wireless, if not just phased out entirely. The spare button would work much better as a sniper button placed under the thumb, rather than under the index knuckle. This one matters a lot to me, the addition of two more buttons on the right hand side of the mouse much like the ones on the top-left side. There is a gap between corsair's 10-button mice, and the scimitar. These two additional buttons will surely fill that gap!
ร—
ร—