Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'dark core rgb'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 12 results

1. Trying to pair the mouse with a laptop without CUE installed. Doing following steps: 1. Turn off the mouse. 2. Set wireless mode switch to Bluetooth mode. 3. Hold top button aka Profile switch. 4. Turn the power switch on. Nothing happens then. I expect the 3 small LEDs to flash blue, but they don't, no matter how long I hold the Profile switch button. Actually none of LEDs are working. The mouse just seems to be dead unless I switch it back to 2.4GHz mode. Mouse is brand new, just updated firmware to v3.19 (not sure about minor version, can't check atm. Was 3.08 and went to 3.1X after). 2.4 GHz and USB work properly. Is it a defect or something?
  2. Hey all, So for my iCue stuff, I use Chroma Control to link my stuff to Razer Synapse because I like the amount of game integrations on Synapse more. Anyways, I've had this problem for a while where only my Dark Core mouse will not display any RGB when Chroma Control is active, even though it shows in the iCue UI that the lights should be showing. Would anyone be able to help me fix this or if it's an SDK type thing, if someone from Corsair would be able to help? Thanks!
  3. Hi ! Da meine Maus im kabellosen Betrieb sehr oft anfängt zu zittern, wenn ich sie auch nur leicht bewege, habe ich sie meistens kabelgebunden. Nun kommt es seit einiger Zeit vor, dass es im Kabelbetrieb, mitten in der aktiven Nutzung, nicht mehr reagiert. Dann ziehe ich das Kabel ab und es läuft wieder, muss es dann aber über die ICUE-Software die Oberfläche neu kalibrieren, weil es beim "Starten der Bewegung" immer kurz stockt, was beim Zocken EXTREM nervig ist. Treiber sind laut ICUE Software aktuell. Am PC kann es auch nicht liegen, da ich seit Dezember einen neuen PC habe, wo das Problem auch bestand. Ich hab dazu auf die schnelle nichts im Forum gefunden, weiss da zufällig jemand abhilfe ? Lg ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi ! Since my mouse very often starts to tremble in wireless mode if I move it even slightly, I usually have it wired. It has been happening for some time now that it no longer responds in cable mode, in the middle of active use. Then I unplug the cable and it runs again, but then I have to recalibrate the surface using the ICUE software because it always falters briefly when "starting the movement", which is EXTREMELY annoying when gaming. Drivers are up to date according to ICUE Software. It can't be the PC either, since I've had a new PC since December, where the problem also existed. I didn't find anything about this in the forum, does anyone happen to know how to fix it? LG
  4. I have one profile and some DPI settings enabled within iCUE. I disabled all but 1 of the DPI settings, however my mouse can still switch between them even though they are disabled. The mouse itself does not show the switch (DPI LEDs do not change), but the mouse speed clearly changes when going up or down. There are no other profiles that are being selected as I deleted the rest. Disabling the hardware keys makes no different. Repair the application 2x, reinstalled. Same issue. Please help with this gargleon app. It is the bane of my existence. Would be nice now to tap the DPI key every so often and if I do, know what DPI I am at because iCUE never shows the change in DPI, it always thinks it is at the same setting.
  5. TL:DR Good till the battery dies In December of 2018 I took the plunge into the world of Corsair mouses. I came from a really large mouse (Armaggeddon G17, imaged here) and I was looking for a similarly sized mouse to replace my failing 4 year old trooper. I stumbled across the Corsair Dark Core RGB which came with a wing on the outside to stop my pinky finger from dragging on my mouse mat making it more comfortable to use for long periods of time. So I took the plunge. I really enjoyed the mouse. It fit well in my hand and the wireless features (although I didn't use them much) were pretty seamless. I struggled a bit with iCue to sync between Voids and Dark Core colours but that we subsequently fixed in a patch. Wireless Mode: As mentioned before the wireless setup on the mouse was top class and I couldn't tell if I was plugged in or wireless (see range issue) but I didn't use it because I am sitting at a desktop and I can't even remember to plug my phone in to charge let alone my mouse. Range Issue: Unfortunately due to my PC being on my left side underneath my desk (only about 2M direct distance) I ran into a random issue where the mouse would not disconnect but it would have packet loss at the most random of times. It was not consistent on what I was doing to make it lose connection but after these issues I resorted to using it exclusively in wired mode. To my knowledge this issue was fixed in subsequent models Durability: For the first 23 months of daily use I ran into no problems with build quality but 13 days before my warranty ran out the mouse wheel started to fail. This would have been a return of the product but I was on holiday out of the country at the time so I couldn't return the product. So I just lived with a faulty scroll wheel which progressively got worse every month to where in early 2021 I resorted to middle clicking to scroll on web pages. Battery life at this point was not too great (about 3 hours) but the battery had been plugged in almost continuously for the past 2 years so I wasn't too salty about it but by mid 2021 the battery life was minutes long at best. Little did I know that the battery dying would be the cause of the mouse failing. Over time the mouse began turning off whilst plugged in which was annoying but it would turn back on when it was unplugged and plugged back in but the issue would get worse and worse. In May 2022 I was playing Tarkov (so my stress was high) and in the middle of a fire fight my mouse turned off, not a big deal just cycle the power, it turned on and turned off ~40s later. That was the moment I accepted that the battery issues that had been plaguing me for the better part of 2 years broke me. I was done with the battery issues so I pull up Google and search "Corsair Dark Core battery replacement" and two things popped up, a video by Snipey and this thread where both Snipey and @Corsair Albertstrongly did not recommend taking the mouse apart to replace the battery. In the video by Snipey he shows that the battery is almost the last thing that you can remove. I decided against even attempting to open my mouse to attempt a repair. Possible design changes The mouse is really well designed minus the two parts that failed on my unit. 1. Battery access: It would be really neat if it was possible to replace the battery without totally tearing the mouse apart. Having a more easily sourced battery (such as a laptop battery cell) would make it easy to repair and reducing e-waste. In terms of placement it would be nice for it to be under a panel at the bottom of the mouse similar to a conventional wireless mouse but with fasteners (screws or hidden tabs) to reveal the battery compartment. 2. Scroll wheel: The current design (much like all mouses) makes it very easy for dirt and hair to be trapped inside the scroll mechanism causing wheel slip and eventually in my case failure. There is not much that one can do about the access to this (other than through the charging port location or to the panels either side of it) but that would also add to the complexity (and in turn cost) of the mouse Both of these design changes are unlikely to be implemented due to PCB layout within the mouse but it is worth a shot I do plan on replacing the mouse but at $100 (shipping and import to SA) is a bit of a tough pill to swallow if I am going to have the mouse start to fail after 2 years If anyone can advise me if these issues have been fixed I would greatly appreciate it
  6. So my Brother got an used Dark Core RGB quite a while ago and now gave it to me. But when i tried connecting it, it would only work wired. I tried a lot of things and found out that there is a firmware Update for the mouse. The big problem though is that for it to Update, it requieres a wireless USB-receiver, which we do not have due to it being bought used. How can i connect my Mouse using Bluetooth? (It does support Bluetooth connection) Do I need the Firmware Update for it to Work? How can i get it without the receiver?
  7. Recently purchased a Dark Core RGB (non-SE) only to find that the left mouse button has a squeaking issue. For whatever reason, that button only squeaks when I DO NOT palm grip the mouse. The squeaking has irritated me so much during the past week that I might just refund it. But before I do, just want to know, is there anything that I should try to stop that incredibly annoying sound to ever reach my ear drums again? Thanks.
  8. Hi Guys, So far it seems to me like the only way to turn off the Dark Core's RGB lights is by creating a static colour profile with RGB decimals of 0, 0, 0 (i.e. black)? I wouldve expected there to be a button in iCUE at least to simply turn off the RGB lights but I cant find anything. The only reason that I ask, is that I just want to make sure that i'm not needlessly draining the mouse's battery by the LEDs still maybe being on but just with their brightness turned down really low or whatever. Any help/advice appreciated.
  9. So in the week or so since starting using the Dark Core I've encountered a couple problems. (all of this over 2.4GHz, bluetooth has 0 CUE functionality) First, the mouse doesn't connect properly when its waking from sleep and loses my remapping and lighting profiles Second, when going over wireless for the last couple days, the back and forward buttons no longer work, which in my experience with corsair mice is a CUE issue. However when connected over USB, it connects properly with all profiles and keys working. I am using the latest version of CUE2
  10. I've got a Harpoon RGB to go with my K63. It's a mild annoyance that I need two dongles. My Bluetooth is oddly flaky with the Corsair products, so I use the dongles. I'd be willing to upgrade to a bigger, badder mouse if there's one that shares the K63 dongle. If not, then the gods did not deem it so. But I'd like to find out - if anyone knows. Thanks!
  11. Bonjour, bonsoir à tous. Je fais ce thread car j'ai des problèmes avec la souris Dark Core RGB, pas la SE, la basique. Ça fait 3 mois que j'ai cette souris, et honnêtement tous ces bugs commence à me saouler. :sigh!: Rien qu'à l'heure ou j'écrit, un des bugs que je vais décrire viens d'arriver. Donc, premier bug, celui qui vient de m'arriver : Le RGB de cette souris se désactive tout seul. Je débranche et rebranche la souris, l'éclairage RGB revient, et après 30 minutes d'utilisation, l'éclairage s'enlève automatiquement. Non elle n'est pas en mode veille car je peux déplacer mon curseur, je peux activer le mode sniper tout va bien. Alors, certes ce n'impact pas le fonctionnement de la souris, mais toute les 30 minutes rebrancher la souris, à force c'est énervant. Deuxième bug : Aléatoirement, la souris de met en mode veille toute seul sachant qu'il est désactiver dans iCUE. Mais quand je dit aléatoirement, c'est à dire que ça peut arriver un jour dans la semaine, ou même quand je joue. La souris décide quand elle se met en mode veille. Ça déjà, c'est un peu plus dérangeant. A tout moment, en pleine ranked, ma souris peut s’arrêter de fonctionner. Je doit la rebrancher pour qu'elle fonctionne, même si elle met un temps assez conséquent avant de remettre le bon profil avec le bonne éclairage RGB et les bon DPI. Troisième et dernier bug : Ce bug concerne la recharge. Il arrive que certains jour, lorsque j'était mon PC et que je mette ma souris en recharge, le lendemain, je regarde sa recharge, et elle n'a pas bouger d'un poil, c'est à dire que je doit attendre qu'elle se recharge pendant que je joue, et vraiment, je ne supporte pas de jouer en filaire, car le fil se bloc et m’empêche de faire des mouvement particulier. CONCLUSION J'aime beaucoup cette souris, mais vraiment, iCUE est remplis de bug et je ne sait pas comment régler ces problèmes qui persiste et vraiment, qui m'énervent vraiment. Donc si vous savez comment régler ces problèmes, je suis preneur, merci.
  12. Hello Corsair- users, so I recently bought the Corsair Dark Core RGB, been using it for about 1 - 2 weeks now. When I came home from work the other day I saw the painting of the "Sniper- button" is peeling off already....a couple days later the right mousebutton didn't feel as stiff as at the beginning. The pricetag of 99,99€ didn't stop me from buying it because I like to spend more money if it justifies the quality. Was wondering if anybody experiences lack of quality at Corsair ? It's the 4th product I'm buying from Corsair. On the Keyboard( K95 RGB Platinum Red Cherry Buttons) I bought, the holder of the handrest broke off and I got a 15% Coupon for a new Keyboard ? I mean I didn't intend to buy a new one...actually just wanted the old one replaced or repaired. Feeling kind of ripped off if I buy "expensive" gaming peripherals and the quality is that bad. regards vozz