• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hey, I've heard there's general issues with the M65, but this is getting real weird. I can no longer reliably left click with my mouse, and seeing as these problems started about 5-6 months after purchase, and now 10 months after purchase have become almost unbearable, I seem to be luckier than most. However, on top of not always registering left clicks, it will now occassionally register single clicks as double clicks. What's going on? Is there any fix at this point? Seeing as this mouse seemed more durable than most M65s, I am worried that RMA will just get me a mouse that'll be fried in 6 weeks instead.
  2. So my mouse has been acting up for a while. Left clicking seems to not register unless I press where the red circle is on the attached picture below. If I click in the red circle, it's a single click. If I hold there, I can drag files and highlight text. Anywhere above that circle and it's basically hit and miss for clicking. Sometimes it registers no click. Sometimes a double click. I can highlight stuff or drag a file to a point, then it just deselects everything/drops the file in place. Right mouse button seems to work completely fine regardless of where I press. Any chance Corsair is working on some new mice prototypes with better buttons?
  3. It will randomly not responding.....when i exit iCUE and it will make double/triple click sometime but not responding is really annoying
  4. Back in the iCUE1 days I used to run this same exact macro which essentially presses left click, does a random delay, then releases left click. This is then setup to repeat constantly while the key is pressed with the same random delay range. This macro worked perfectly in iCUE1, but this is not the case in the new iCUE (which I deeply regret upgrading my keyboard firmware to). If I go to release the macro it will sometimes stop before finishing the release left click command - thus resulting in the mouse button being held down until I manually click. Is this a bug that is only specific to the new iCUE? I searched online and in this forum but I could not find anything that specifically addresses and fixes this. Any help would be very much appreciated! For reference I am on iCUE 3.18.77 on a K70 RGB v3.08
  5. I bought a white M65 Elite on Amazon. 2 months in, left clicks only 80% of the time. I contact support, wait a few weeks for a replacement. 2 months after I get it, same exact issue. Now, a regular person would want a refund - not possible, says customer support. They say this issue is "extremely rare". This is absolutely a lie, as there are hundreds of reviews and forum posts about this exact issue. Many people are on their 5th, 6th mouse. I dont want another M65 that could fail me at any moment. I dont want a different ugly corsair mouse. I just want my money back, and I want out. Ive been buying Corsair products for years, but after seeing Corsair not take responsibility for this, I think Ill be passing on all products from here on out.
  6. I've had my M65 Elite RGB for about 3 months now and around the 2nd month it started having issues where the left click would sometimes work and sometimes not. As in I'd have to click something twice in order for it to register 1 click. I sent it into the retailer that sold it to me and they tested it and said it was fine and sent it back. I've tried adjusting the polling rates. I've tried disabling the corsair service entirely and even removing the corsair icue software, nothing seems to fix the issue. I dont think it's hardware. I'm currently on Windows 10 1909 x64. Anyone have any idea on what the issue could be?