• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. Hello forums. I've got an ax 1500i that was bought in the US and I am currently in Australia and according to my research, these models do have two variations for the different plug types (AC 240v and AC 120v) mine having the square type plug, made for the 120v type wall outlets in the US. My question is whether I need to change the voltage/amps from the wall, or if a simple adapter to fit the plug for the AC input on the PSU, is enough? Australia being a country with AC 220v from wall sockets. Thanks.
  2. Hey Everyone, We are excited to show you our new addition and refresh to the HXi Power Supply family, the HX1000i and HX1500i fully modular ATX Power Supplies! With platinum power at your command, these PSUs have the strength needed to power your most demanding PC upgrades and games. Here's a few quick highlights: Fully Modular, only connect the cables your system needs A 140mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fan to provide exceptionally quiet and long-lasting performance Fully digital platform with resonant LLC topology and DC-to-DC conversion minimizes noise for extremely quiet operation 105°C Japanese Electrolytic Capacitors means consistent power with trusted reliability. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables you to create custom fan curves, monitor power settings, toggle between single to multi-rail overcurrent production, and more Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: Is there a Zero RPM fan mode? A: Yes! The PSU has near silent operation at low to medium loads Q: What connectors are included? A: With three EPS12V connectors, these PSU's are fully compatible with modern motherboards Q: What sleeved cables are compatible? A: Our Type 4 Gen 4 sleeved cables here are compatible. Let us know if you guys have any questions or thoughts!
  3. Ok, hear me out: Can we please fix the button issue with the main tower so that when I press it, it can act as an on/off switch? perhaps add this to the iCUE software in a future update or something? I leave my computer on 24/7 and have the iCUE nexus on to show me my CPU/GPU temps at all times. I just turn off the monitor when not home or going to sleep. I don't want to have to shut down the iCUE software because it also shuts off the NEXUS display. So, I just unplug the power cable to the towers for the night. I don't see why using that button as an on/off switch is a problem. Unless I'm doing something wrong, this isn't working as a power button and upon googling everyone has this issue.
  4. Hey folks - I'm having an issue where my h100i is blinking off and on again, i'm getting the USB sound and it's driving me crazy! I'm running the v 1.01.15 on iCUE 4.9.350 Current Specs are EVGA z370 Classified K Mobo, EVGA 3080 FTW3 GPU, HX1000i Power Supply, Intel 9700k CPU, 64 GB Vengeance RGB PRO. I've looked online at a couple places saying that this might be an iCUE bug, but some people are also saying it could be a power issue Any help?
  5. Hi there, just bought the HS75 XB and right after using it the following problems occur on my Series X: Using an Elite 2 Controller, starting my Xbox with it. Connecting the Headset - all is working fine. Now I switch off the headset, shut down the console via controller. After that, I am not able to start the console by controller. Hitting the power button manually starts the console but it won't connect to any controller! Only solution is to pull the plug, give it a few seconds and reconnect. Now, all controllers work as expected. If I do not use the headset in a session, shutting down and turning on again is not an issue at all. This all starts as soon as I connect the headset and turn it off after some time. Any ideas? thank you!
  6. Hi, im want to know some specs for the vs550 power supply. I'm looking to buy one but Corsair don't give specs like, pfc, what are the protections if the power supplie have like OVP,UVP and there is no manual or something to download. i think that is very poor the information that the page gives. If u can help me, it will be great. Thanks
  7. Hello all, I hope you are safe during these strange days! I have a RM750x in my Dell XPS 8930. For as long as I've had it (several months now) it makes a strange sound. It's almost as if the fan is trying to kick on but it doesn't. My computer appears to be working fine but this sound bothers me. I've uploaded it to the link below so you can hear it yourself. Any thoughts on what this might be? https://sndup.net/89x5
  8. Hello corsair forum. I just installed my new H115i on my Asus z370-g mobo and the led's on the aio wont stop reciving power when the pc is shutdown. I disabled fast boot and enabled ErP Ready for s4+s5 in bios. It is even still powered when the PSU is shtoff and the cable is plugged out. Does anyone have a fix for this, as i would like to sleep without my room lighting up in red. Thanks!
  9. Hi, hopefully a quick one, I just want to make sure i’m Not going to blow any components. The lightning z has x3 6+2 pin PCIe inputs. My current modular setup on my psu has the mobo power setup the 4+4 cpu connector in the set place and the pcie cable connected next to it. The pcie cable only has x2 6+2 pin PCIe connectors to connect to the gpu I have another x2 6+2 pin cable from a different psu. I’m just not sure if it’s safe to connect. It fits in an unlabelled 8 pin socket so I think it should be fine. I just want to be doubly sure. Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks!