• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. Tried posting this on both reddits Corsair and help sub but didn’t get a reply, hoping for something here. Just moved my computer into a new case, did a fresh format and i am having an issue updating my commander core. Every time I attempt it from a fresh install it gives me an error and won’t let me update. I’ve attempted the following: • Deleted data from appdata, regedit, cccleaner and clean install • unplugged all fans except for the 2 that came with my h100i capellix • uninstalled all rgb software • changed usb 2.0 plugs - Tried both latest and legacy Icue versions At a loss, it was working prior to switching cases but now it no longer updates and I cannot control anything. Some help would be appreciated thanks! Edit: ticket # 2005957791 tldr; firmware update fail, can’t control aio or fans need help
  2. Hi all! Today iCue suggested a firmware update for me, and now my AIO is dead: FANs at full RPM, no RGB and iCue no longer recognize AIO. Have tried many things and no luck, changed USB port, restarted service and so on... :( Going to create a ticket now with support, but I would love to get some quick tips if someone have them... Cyberpunk 2077 is waiting. *cry* Many thanks!
  3. Hi all! Today iCue suggested a firmware update for me, and now my AIO is dead: FANs at full RPM, no RGB and iCue no longer recognize AIO. Have tried many things and no luck, changed USB port, restarted service and so on :,c I recently read other forums in which they talk about the same topic :c and from what I could see, everyone was able to solve the problem with the hex file of the iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT so I was wondering if you could help me by sharing that file, since the link From mediafire that I enter it says that the file has been deleted, please can you share that file with me to solve my problem since I cannot find the hex file on my computer: c I will be very grateful in advance
  4. From here I call all the people who do not work well the ambient lighting of the LS100, so that we protest together. Leave here your protest, your comment. Yes gentlemen, that is how sad reality is. We invested a lot of money in CORSAIR ambient lighting to have LEDs that turn on when they want and not always. It's reality. Gentlemen of CORSAIR, I know that this post will not be to your liking, but I hope you do not delete it. Let us express ourselves and update the software so that we do not have errors. It is not explained that it worked since August, and now it has not worked for a month
  5. Hey Yall, Im not sure anyone is on these boards, so little engagement lol. Anyway, Ive programmed a macro to paste in an email template I have, about three paragraphs. It always locks up and freezes, Ive tried adding pauses between characters, cant seem to get it to work. Sometimes it slows down to the point where I could easily type the whole email out myself faster. If yall have any ideas Id love to hear it. Id like to be able to program whole emails to various keys, it would save me so much time! Thanks _DCP :eek:
  6. I bought a white M65 Elite on Amazon. 2 months in, left clicks only 80% of the time. I contact support, wait a few weeks for a replacement. 2 months after I get it, same exact issue. Now, a regular person would want a refund - not possible, says customer support. They say this issue is "extremely rare". This is absolutely a lie, as there are hundreds of reviews and forum posts about this exact issue. Many people are on their 5th, 6th mouse. I dont want another M65 that could fail me at any moment. I dont want a different ugly corsair mouse. I just want my money back, and I want out. Ive been buying Corsair products for years, but after seeing Corsair not take responsibility for this, I think Ill be passing on all products from here on out.
  7. I have a st100, a k70, a mm800, 3 ll120, one harpoon mouse and a h100i pro. My problem is that when I install Icue my pc disconnects some devices like my keyboard and all the other devices get freezed for 4 seconds, then everything gets back to normal but if I’m playing this is just fatal. Also sometimes when this occurs my pc just freezes and I have to restart it. I’ve installed windows 10 again and I consider to have a nice hardware and a good psu. X470 asus tuf motherboard, 2700x cpu, rx5700xt gpu, 32 gb of trident z ram, a 850w core reactor and a good ssd. All my drivers of any type are updated, including my peripherals and I have the last version of Icue. I don’t want remove Icue, I manage all my lighting and fan/pump speeds there. Please help me. I’ve had tried everything for 6 months and I’m still stuck. I'm just tired...
  8. Updating of firmware keeps on failing. It seems like it doesn't even move above 0%. It just fails after ~5 seconds. It doesn't brick or anything. Everything is still working even after a failed update but I just want the latest version of the firmware. After failing I need to restart iCUE to be able to click the update button again. OS: Windows 10 v.1909 64 bit USB version: 3.1 iCUE version: 3.23.66 Mouse firmware version: 0.6.70 Dongle firmware version: 0.5.49 Updating to firmware version: 1.7.58
  9. Updating of firmware keeps on failing. It seems like it doesn't even move above 0%. It just fails after ~5 seconds. It doesn't brick or anything. Everything is still working even after a failed update but I just want the latest version of the firmware. After failing I need to restart iCUE to be able to click the update button again. OS: Windows 10 v.1909 64 bit USB version: 3.1 iCUE version: 3.23.66 Mouse firmware version: 0.6.70 Dongle firmware version: 0.5.49 Updating to firmware version: 1.7.58
  10. I have MP510 with Win10 installed on it. There are two other drives: Crucial MX500 and WD HDD. Corsair SSD Toolbox v1.2.5.7 Toolbox reports that there is update for SSD from version 12.2 to version 22.5. When I click update it downloads firmware, but then fails during installation. What am I missing? Is it because W10 is installed on this drive? I checked BIOS and SATA is in AHCI mode. Please advice on how to update the firmware.
  11. I have a self-build PC here (not built by me) that is performing very strangely. When it is turned on it starts up, everything turns and fans spin, but then it shuts down and the last code that I can see is 39, though I suspect there may be another that flashes quickly. It then goes throught the exact same process and shuts down with a code 39 again, but on the third boot, it stays on, however, there is nothing displayed on the screen and the Motherboard is showing a code 18 ... any ideas very welcome, please !!! The MB is an ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390, I have removed the GEFORCE RTX2080 video card and gone to on-board graphics but it's made no difference.