• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Bonsoir à tous, En cette période de French Days, j’ai décider de bazarder ma vieille chaise et de prendre une TC100 Relaxed. Et par simple peur de rayer le sol chez moi (appart neuf en location), je souhaite changer les roulettes d’origines par des roulettes de type roller. Sauf que la doc officiel n’indique pas les dimensions de la tige de fixation des roulettes. Je voulais savoir si quelqu’un saurait me dire les dimensions de cette tige afin que je puisse commander les roulettes en plus du siège.
  2. For Christmas, I got myself a T1 Race Chair. Upon assembly, I noticed that that the Gas lift was actually pocking out at the bottom of the Chair base, which is quite strange as it is thinner at the bottom and then gets thicker. Presumably, the hole in the Chair base is poorly made and bigger than it should be. It didn't really bother me much till I lowered the hight of the chair, now if I rotate the Chair the Tilt tension knob is scratching audible over all 5 arms of the chair base. Could anybody tell me if is intended or a production fault of my specific Chair?
  3. I bought this gaming chair 2 weeks ago and ever since I bought it I noticed that the gas lift considerably lower than I saw in videos or photos. The attached photo shows how low it is, I can fit my hand in there comfortably but I don't know if it's supposed to be that way or not. Also this shows that maximum height on the chair I can get, as you can see the gas lift cover isn't fully showing on full height (there's 3 parts to it). So is this a faulty item or is it supposed to be this way?
  4. I would like to make a review of Corsair T3 Rush Gaming chair : Easy to build : 4/5, it was not easy to assemble the main part to the part with the weels alone. It was a bit heavy, and hard to find the right fit while holding it. Comfort : 5/5, as a small person (1,63 meters) it was hard to find a chair adapted to my size and not full pink. I'm really glad I found this one. I can sit all day (home office + gaming) without being unease. Cushions : due to my size, i do not use them. The head cushion is too high for me, and the back cussion not adapted to my morphology (I'm a woman) Style : 5/5, discreet, good looking, can be seen during work meetings without being embarassed but Fabric : 2/5, it is soft and comfy but it is really electrostatic. I always have statics shocks when I get up or when I touch the armrests with my fingers, electrical hair, and shocks when I touch my boyfriend, it is a bit annoying so I bought anti static spray Wheels : I upgraded the wheels whith roller blades wheels I bought. I found the idea on Rekt's chairs website.
  5. Hi guys, I hope you are all safe and well. My son's chair has a big rip on the main part, so I will try to fix it before it gets worst... It is a big rip but he loves that so I will do my best to fix that, ideas/tips of how to achieve that are welcome... :laughing: Anyone had the same problem and fixed it? Thank you Best regards
  6. Hey there, I bought my T2 Road Warrior chair a year ago and some months ago it started squeaking whenever I pushed my back to the chair and it tilted. At first it wasn't that bad but now it's VERY noisy. I can't use the chair comfortably anymore. When I was taking a look at the chair I noticed something. In the following photos you can see a gap between the main chair support and the string support. I guess that may be the problem. Thanks for your help!