Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corsair commander pro'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. So I've been searching online for the last 6 hours and still can't find an answer to my issue. I own an Asus Helios Strix case and plan on Mounting an H150i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB which comes with 3 ML 120 PRO RGB'S and a Commander Pro to install them too. My question is I also plan to buy an additional 4 ML 140 Pro RGB fans making 7 total. Three will be in the front with 1 at the rear for exhaust. I haven't decided on how many RGB strips im doing yet. But my question is can I just use a splitter for the extra fan or is there a better way to sync the fan and RGB together so the system works in harmony? Bonus points! Can I sync the RGB front display of my case with ICUE and if so how?
  2. Hello all, I have a question about the Commander Pro. I am looking to have one HD120mm fan on the outside of my Dark Rock Pro 4 for just a touch of RGB. I want to be able to control the RGB with Corsair software. What would I need to achieve this? I saw a YouTube reviewer who stated you only need the Commander Pro which would act as a fan hub for my other Noctua case fans but also provide power and RGB control for my HD fan. In a contradictory fashion I have seen posts on here and elsewhere which state I need both the Commander Pro and the RGB hub Corsair also sells. Could I get clarification on this please? Thanks.
  3. First time here hoping someone can help me with my problems. I recently made a new build with a number of parts from Corsair. My build is: Corsair Obisidian 500d RGB SE case AMD Ryzen 3700X Gigabyte Aorus x570 Master Corsair H115i Platinum. Corsair RM750x The problems I have are with the Commander pro that came with the case and the H115i. These two are connected to the USB 2.0 ports on my MB but I cannot find them both in Device Manager or in iCue software. i have tried different setups both separately in a usb2.0 port. Also tried with the H115i in the commander pro and the Pro on the 1 of the 2.0 ports tried without success. All fans are connected to the commander pro excluding the fans of the H115i which I connected directly to the pump itself. All fans are running and so is the AIO. The RGB lighting also works on the standard rotation. I just can't find them in ICue, so I can't change them either I did read that there were problems with the USB 2.0. in combination with AMD and Corsair is this still playing is there any other way to get this working?
  4. Hallo Liebe Community ich habe vor 2 Tagen mir einen neuen PC zusammengebaut. Aber nach ein paar Hardwareüberprüfungen funktionieren ein paar Komponenten nicht so wie ich es mir Vorstelle bzw. die Corsair iCUE Software es vorgibt. Und Zwar wir bei mir der Commander pro in der iCUE Software mit 12V mit 0V angezeigt, 5V - 0V und 3,3V - 0V https://prnt.sc/ojor8r . Laut HW Info hat er die Spannung https://prnt.sc/ojorlu . Auch in der iCUE Software wird mit die AIO H115i RGB Platinum auch nicht angezeigt https://prnt.sc/ojorwf . Der rest Funktioniert soweit ganz gut. Würde mich über eine Antwort freuen. LG Jumpy
  5. Hey there, I just built my PC (his name is Frank) and I have 3 sets of unruly RGB parts. I have two sets of Thermaltake Riing 120mm case fans which are independently connected to their own RGB controller, which looks like this: https://thermaltakeusa/hc/article_attachments/360003381393/Gen_1_Controller.jpg Not only do these two sets not sync even on the exact same settings, but it has no RGB cable support for the RGB strip on the front of my case. Additionally, I recently purchased the Corsair H100i pro, which isn't synced with my fans either. I hooked the two controllers into the H100i pro for the fan inputs, and I was hoping that somehow iCUE would be able to pick up on the RGB controllers and allow me to control them, but that is not the case. In fact, it doesn't even pick up on the fact there are 6 fans. Because there are only 2 controllers plugged into the H100i pro, it only thinks there are 2 fans. My next idea to control all of the RGB in and on the surface of my case would be to purchase the Corsair Commander Pro, which is not very cheap for my current broke college boy budget. I'm wondering if my Thermaltake Riings will be able to have their RGB controlled by iCUE when plugged into the Commander Pro? I don't like the idea of having to buy 6 new case fans so that all of my RGB is linked, especially having to fully dedicate myself to one brand when the corsair RGB fans are double the price of the TT ones I had gotten. I know the commander will be able to control my case RGB strip and iCUE already is capable of controlling my cooler, so I'm not worried about those. I'm more so concerned if I decide to drop 60 odd some dollars on a controller, that I'll have to purchase all new fans as well. Thanks for your help in advance, if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them to my knowledge, as this was my first ever build and I've only been studying up on this side of computers for the last 5 or 6 months.
  6. Hello, I have some incompatibility issues between the Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM and the corsair commander PRO. when I use the BitFenix USB extension cable (https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812493064). When I connect the AIO using the original cable it works smoothly but, to have a better cable management, I need to use the USB extension. Using the extension cable the AIO is not recognized by iCUE when is connected to the Commander PRO but if I connect it in the same way to the USB port of the mobo it is again recognized by iCUE. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks for the help