Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'h100i platinum se'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hallo, Mein Problem ist es das ich jede Sekunde diesen Windows Sound höre wenn ein usb angesteckt wird wenn dies kommt ändert sich die Farbe der Aio direkt wieder zu regenbogenwelle in den Sekunden wo der Sound kommt wird die Aio kurz schwarz und danach wieder Standart.
  2. Hi, I´m thinking to buy the H100i normal edition (black) and then swap the ML fans to LL fans. My question is, if the RGB effects on the bomb are the same no matter what edition is? For example I saw the ARC profile on Corsair web, it looks awesome on SE (white), but I see it a bit different in normal edition (black). Is that because are just different fans or bomb? I would love if the H100i normal edition with LL fans looks awesome just like the SE with the same RGB effects on the bomb. Hope someone can help me!
  3. I have recently done a case swap and when I got to use icue with my h100i platinum icue doesn’t show it I speculate for a while and notice when I wiggle the usb connector into the cooler every so often it pops up but then it disappears however now the cable won’t even clamp in to the cooler any more I don’t Know whether to buy a new cable or if I have to buy a new cooler my commander pro works fine btw and I checked both USB ports and they both work for the commander pro I just need to know whether I need to buy a new cooler or just a new cable if a cable can someone link me to it please Thank you for reading
  4. This is really directed at Corsair employees, but if anyone has built/helped build a 220T and managed this then your input is also appreciated. I have seen a few builds where the AIO does fit on top with the Corsair vengeance rgb RAM, my question is this? What MBs can support this? I currently have an ASUS z490 plus and also had my computer built for me (yeah i know) BUT I want to move it to the top of the case with help from a co-worker. It just a preference thing for lighting not a performance thing, I'd just like to know if we should even attempt to relocate it with my current MB. I recently found an interesting comment that sparked this post: "Why would corsair make a case with support for a 240mm top rad, and make it so you couldn't even use their OWN ram sticks.." haha Thank you!
  5. Just as the title says, I recently upgraded windows to the mopst recent Windows 2004 update and since then, my h100i fans and pump have been going crazy, flickering on and off. However the fans connected to my Corsair Commander Pro don't seem to be effected. So this seems to be an issue with compatibility with my h100i platinum se. Anyone else experiencing this? Looked at the history and in the past, windows updates have gave users issues with flickering before so Im guessing we all just have to hang tight and wait for a windows or corsair update to fix it?
  6. Hello, I'm planning to build a new system to upgrade from my 3-year old rig and I want to know if I understand everything correctly. And what better time to do that than now when everyone is stuck at home. I have read Zotty's FAQ but I'm not sure if I understand everything correctly. Case: Lian Li pc-o11 dynamic white CPU: i7-9700k AIO: corsair h100i platinum se (switching out both white ll120 for white ql120's in push configuration) Mobo: gigabyte z390 aorus ultra GPU: gigabyte rtx 2060 super gaming oc white Ram: corsair 32gb (4x8) vengeance rgb pro 3200mhz cl16 PSU: corsair rm850x Fans: 9x corsair ql120 white (including 2 on aio. planning to only use 6 as case fans with 1 leftover since im buying 3 triple packs) Hubs: 1x Commander Pro, 3x Lighting Node Core (only using 1 LNC for planned build) LED: 4x corsair rgb led strips After looking over the FAQ and watching some Corsair How-To videos, this is my overall understanding of the RGB hardware setup: I Will be using 6 ql120 fans as case fans in the o11 dynamic. 3 on the bottom and 3 on the side/front area beside mobo The rgb control for the 6 fans will be plugged into the 6 rgb channels in one LNC for rgb control in iCue The pwm control for the 6 fans will be plugged into the 6 pwm headers on CP for fan speed control in iCue The LNC will be plugged into one of the USB headers on the CP The 4 rgb strips will be daisy chained together with one end connected to one of the LED channels in CP for rgb control On the CP, the sata cable will be connected to the PSU and the USB cable will be connected to a USB 2.0 header on mobo. The last 2 ql120 fans will be mounted onto the H100i radiator in a push configuration with the pwm and rgb cables connected to the pump's pwm and rgb connectors respectively. The pump power cable will be connected to the PSU via sata, the pump control cable will be connected to the cpu_fan header on mobo, and the pump rgb cable will be connected to a USB 2.0 header on mobo. (This setup will allow me to control pump speed, pump head rgb, fan speed, and fan rgb correct?) The 240mm radiator will be mounted to the top of the case and shifted to the back so that it's directly above mobo. Also, I mentioned above that since I'm using 8x ql120 fans total in the case and on aio, I have 1 fan left over. So lets say I want to add this leftover to the 6x case fans already in the case, making it 7x case fans. I would have to use fan splitters, correct? As I'm less knowledgable about the more advanced build's I read about in Zotty's FAQ, here is what I came up with theoretically. Since the 6x pwm headers on the CP are already filled up, I would need to use a pwm fan splitter to join 2 of the fans into 1 pwm header (this would only be the case if I wanted to control all 7x fan speeds in iCue correct?). Then I have 2 choices: Use a fan rgb splitter to join 2 of the fan's rgb cables into 1 rgb channel in the LNC, or add another LNC to the build and connect the 7th fan's rgb connector into that and then add that LNC to the other USB header on the CP (what would be the difference between these two approaches?) Finally, since the rad is 240mm and situated at the back end of the top of the case, I can mount the 7th fan onto the top of the case at the front end. I'm hoping I got everything right but please let me know if there are any mistakes, better routing options, etc. After the past few weeks of research into this project there are still things I do not understand. So as for questions, please bear with me as I have quite a few. Since the 7th fan will need a pwm splitter, will both the 6th and 7th fan show up in iCue as a single "6th" fan? And when setting the speed for that "6th" fan, will that apply to both fans? Meaning, since I'm using the splitter, I lose the ability to customize the 7th fan's speed individually since it will be linked to the same speed as the 6th? Since the the 7th fan has 2 options when connecting its rgb cable, if I went with the first one and used a fan rgb splitter, would that result in a similar situation as the question above but in terms of rgb lighting? (so both fans will only show the same LED effects at all times?). If I went with the second option and hooked up the fan to a 2nd LNC, and that to the CP, would that 7th fan get normal RGB options such as iCue's synced lighting link effects?) Since the 2 fans on the radiator are connected to the pump's pwm and rgb connectors, does that mean I will be controlling the fan speed's and rgb effects under the aio tab in iCue separate from the hardware hooked up to the CP? If I plug the 2 radiator fans' rgb cable to the theoretical 2nd LNC (the one with the single 7th case fan) instead of having it connected to the pump rgb connectors, would that make a difference in rgb lighting capability or any other difference at all? Since the 6 case fans and theoretical 7th case fan are connected to LNC's, which are connected to the USB header on CP, would that mean that those 7 fans will show up under LNC tabs in iCue? The way I see it is that since LNC's are connected to CP through USB, the CP acts as a passthrough to the motherboard, and what iCue recognizes in the software is actually the LED channels on the LNC. Based on this theory that means the only thing showing up under the CP tab in iCue would be the 4x LED strips and the 6x pwm fan speeds correct? I've seen some youtube video's where people plug the pump USB cable into one of the USB 2.0 headers on the CP instead of directly plugging it into a USB 2.0 header on the mobo. Does this make any difference other than saving an extra USB 2.0 header on my mobo? Would it make a difference in iCue such that the pump head rgb will instead by controlled by the CP? I believe there are 2 USB 3.1 headers on my mobo so I'm curious if it would make a difference if I plugged the CP and pump USB cable into the USB 3.1 headers instead of the USB 2.0 headers? (I feel like I'm badly misunderstanding this part and both headers work in entirely different ways) Lastly, do ql120 fans have hardware playback? Also, how do I make those diagrams I see in Zotty's FAQ so that next time I can save some time and just post a picture of my diagram instead if I have more questions? Please let me know if I'm missing anything, etc. and thank you so much for your time. I know this is a difficult time for everyone so any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading and stay safe!:biggrin: *IS THIS POST IN THE RIGHT THREAD?*
  7. I’ve been dealing this problem for months, contacted Corsair multiple times, submitted Reddit posts, but still can’t figure out what the issue is. When I select my “h100i platinum se” tab on iCUE, I’ll go to performance and select one of the 3 default performance filters “Quiet, Balenced and Extreme” and none of them seem to be ramping up my h100i fans (White LL120’s) rpm higher then 800RPM. It’s almost as if iCUE isn’t recognizing the LL120’s max rpm or something. However when I make a custom fan curve for my h100i fans, they ramp up fine, hitting the max 2200rpm. I also have 4 other white LL120’s connected to a Corsair Commander Pro but those don’t have this problem. It’s just my h100i platinum se connected fans. Any ideas on how to fix this? I’ve provided a video I submitted to the Corsair Reddit page illustrating the issue...https://www.reddit.com/r/Corsair/comments/f7xbf6/is_this_normal_for_default_performance_tab/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf