Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'lighting node'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. Right, I have scoured the internet; watched videos, ready forum posts, spoken to people in fb groups, the lot! And nowhere can I find an answer to this and it’s so frustrating that it made me cry last night. A year ago I bought the 220t RGB airflow case. It had 3 RGB fans already in the front plugged into a lighting node. So I put the rest of my pc parts in the case and been working fine. However the fans are so loud and my previous case had sliders to adjust the fan speed so it was quieter. I wanted to adjust the fan speed and read online you need a commander pro for it. So I saved up for one. Also upgraded my psu so I got a commander pro recently and installed it all again. Everywhere online said you don’t need a lighting node if you have the commander pro as it does both for you. However, upon turning my pc on after finishing putting it all together I open my iCUE and the fan speed says 0 even though the fans are running as they always have been but also the RGB lights in the fans weren’t on. And even though I tried to turn them on in the iCUE nothing happened. Questions: Have I plugged it in wrong? If so how can the fans be running at all? Do I need the lighting node and the commander pro? If I do why do people online say you don’t? FYI: I have NO RGB light strips. Just the RGB fans that came already in my case. I keep seeing videos on YouTube explaining this situation but with RGB strips and extra fans but that isn’t my situation and doesn’t help. Please please please can someone help?
  2. I have 10 LL120 fans in my case. And sometimes they randomly switch colors. They will be fine most of the time but suddenly they will start switching to random colors or just turn off. Sometimes they wil switcxh back to the colors they are suppost to be and they will switch again. Sometimes it seems just random what LED does what and sometimes its the same patern as they are supposed to be but in different colors or just some of the colors stay okay while others switch. It happens to the same 6 fans (i think it might be the controller but i dont know for shure) all the switches happen after +- 1 sec and after 3-5 switche they will turn normal for 5-30 second before going crazy again.
  3. My Corsair 680x case came today, noticed it had a commander pro preinstalled, as well as a lighting node core. First question which may seem pretty silly, how are these fixed into the case? I can't see behind them and don't want to pull at them to find out (just in case its not something sticky underneath and i break it). 2nd question is regarding the rgb setup. I have 8 rgb fans, 2 of which are connected to my cpu fan and cpu opt headers on my mobo, which leaves 6 that fit into the 6 slots on the commander pro. Which means all the pwm power to fans is taken care of, which just leaves the rgb to sort out. I want to use sequencial lighting effects such as "ping pong" but since the light node core only has 6 rgb headers and i have 8 rgb fans, it doesnt take a genious to work out the sequencial effect wont work properly. My next question is in 2 parts. Could i use a splitter on any of the rgb headers? let me try to help you visualise this. I want the sequencial lighting effect (ping pong) to work from the back of my case to the front and then back again. Like this... (I have 1x rear fan, 2x upper fans, 2x lower fans, 3x front fans). 1. Rear Fan. 2. Top Fan (Rear) + Bottom Fan (Rear). (2 to 1 splitter). 3. Top Fan (Front) + Bottom Fan (Front). (2 to 1 splitter). 4. Front Fan (Top) + Front Fan (Bottom). (2 to 1 splitter). 5. Front Fan (Centre). If the previous question isnt workable, the second part to my question is, do the 2 lighting channels such as the ones on the commander pro, and the lighting node pro run in parallel to each other or one after the other? I'll elaborate. If i plug a lighting node core into both channel 1 and 2 on commander pro. Would the lighting sequence be as follows:- Channel 1:- Header 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5 then 6 then Channel 2:- Header 1 then 2? in sequence. Or does lighting channel 1 and 2 both start at the same time?
  4. Hello, I've two radiators (EK-CoolStream XE 480) which require a total of 16 fans (SP120 RGB Pro). The case comes with a Commander Pro and each 3 pack of fans has a Corsair Lighting Node Core. I don't want to adjust the RPM of the fans. I'd rather run the fans at max speed, set the LEDs to orange, close the lid and forget about it. I am looking for the most efficient way to achieve that goal. Do I need the Commander Pro to do this? I was thinking I could use 3 Corsair Lighting Node Cores for controlling the led color. Fan speed would default to max RPM. My board (Crosshair VIII Formula) only supports two 9 pin USB headers and if I use 3 Node Cores I thought I would require something like this: https://www.amazon.ca/Kalolary-Extension-Motherboard-Connector-Multilier/dp/B07D142PPQ/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=9+pin+usb+a&qid=1606610260&s=electronics&sr=1-4 Is what I am proposing doable? Any recommendations? Glaring failures? Thanks!
  5. Hallo liebes Forum, mein neues System sollte insgesamt 9 LL120-Lüfter bekommen und zusammen mit Hydro X-Komponenten Laufen. Das ganze sollte mit Hilfe eines Commander Pro, 2 RGB-Hubs und einem Node gesteuert werden. Ich habe alles nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen verkabelt und in Betrieb genommen. Das Ergebnis waren 2/9 sich drehende Lüfter und 3/9 beleuchtete Lüfter, sowie ein dunkler CPU-Kühlblock. Im iCue wurden bei der Lüftersteuerung nur 2 Lüfter angezeigt, was wohl daran liegt, dass die restlichen tot sind, da auch das direkte Stecken an einen Mainboard-Platz ebenso wenig bringt wie das Einspeisen von 12 V auf die entsprechenden Pins. Hat jemand eine Idee, wie so etwas passieren kann? Wäre ungünstig, wenn ich mir jetzt neue Lüfter hole, die dann das gleiche Schicksal ereilt. Dazu kommen noch Konnektivitätsprobleme, die einige Tage später aufgetreten sind: Erst verschwand der Lighting Node aus dem iCue, einen Tag später dann auch der Commander. Alles in Allem habe ich jetzt also verdammt viel Kohle im Form von Elektroschrott vor mir liegen. :(: Vielen Dank im Voraus für Hinweise und einen schönen Start in die Woche.
  6. Hey all, First post for me, I searched for a bit but couldn't find a clear enough answer to my issue. I think the answer is buy a commander/lighting node pro but I want to be sure before I drop more money into my build. I have 220T RGB airflow case, with a H100i platinum se AIO, Vengeance RGB ram, 3 QL pro fans and ASUS TUF Gaming Z490 plus wifi MB. I just found out how to sync my MB to iCue with the AuraSync software, so my question is this... How do I get everything to sync so they are doing the same colors at the same time? Currently when I switch to a profile all my RGBs are out of sync and it looks like unicorn vomit. I have a feeling I need to get a lighting node pro, commander pro sounds like overkill, but once again just want to be sure. Any help is appreciated, criticism i'm sure may happen as well. I will eventually be switching my fans to LLs to match the AIO to make the sync a little easier and make everything white (except the MB).
  7. Attaching my diagram... The Corsair system has a lot of tiny components that are confusing to design around. My system has 8x140 LL-RGBs and 3 non-brand PWM(No color) fans. I will be adding some of the Corsair LED strips, once I get a better understanding for how your controllers are setup. I think there are 3 controller parts: RGB Hub (a 6 way addressable splitter), Lighting Node Pro (2 channel addressable RGB Controller), and a Commander Pro (6PWM Fan and 2 ARGB controler 2 USB and 4 Temp Sensors... Kind of a Nope Pro with Fans, temp and USB??). I'm not exactly sure how the controllers chain up??? I need to know: How do the controllers and hubs chain up? (What can plug into what? How many times?) Can non-corsair fans will work on the Fan Headers of the Commander Pro? Can DC fans work on the Commander Pro PWMs? USBs aside, does anything connect to the Motherboard? Are there adapters to convert the standard to the proprietary connectors and back? Are those proprietary adapters only on the RGB cables (leaving the Fans as PWM)? Somehow, I think I am going to have a lot more questions as I cobble this things together... Snype
  8. Hi there, in my current PC are 10 LL120 fans connected to 2 RGB Lighting hubs (included in the multi-packs of the LLs) and both of them connected to my Commander Pro. I’m planning to upgrade to QL120. Do the QLs fit into the RGB Lighting hubs so I just have to replace the fans? I’d still like to use my Commander Pro for fan controlling etc. Thanks for your help in advance and stay safe <3
  9. Hi folks, I bought an RGB hub as I need it to connect an extra fan but it doesn't come with the cable to connect to the lighting node!? :confused: It seems nuts that this isn't included so it must be a mistake. How can I get a replacement cable?
  10. Ever since I got my K70 low profile MX Speed keyboard it has caused me nothing but problems with the iQue software. If I ever bring the software to the foreground it only detects my lighting node and not my keyboard until I unplug and re-plug the keyboard again. If I press the profile or brightness button the custom lighting effect I created goes back to default. I can't find a way to delete the three default lighting settings and permanently replace it with the custom one I created. I'm forced to set it once and never touch it again or open the program or it resets and I have to unplug and re-plug it again. Every time I launch iQue it only finds my lighting node. As a side note I have the lighting effects of my keyboard active under the same profile as the Lighting node because I can't find a way to get both to be active at the same time otherwise. Also I have 2 of these keyboards, one at work and one at home both with the same issue on 2 different computers. Can someone help me out with making sure my keyboard is always detected and to keep my custom profile?