• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 18 results

1. Ever since the new update for ICue my headset doesn't show up on the ICue thing. It works i can hear audio from it, my pc detects it and everything. But on the Icue app the dongle (reciever) shows up on there but not the Headset its-self, i can no longer change the RGB or equalizer presets. The green light indicator on the headset keeps flashing green, the dongle flashes red for about two minutes till it turns off. how do i fix it
  2. Bonjour , j'ai récemment fait l'acquisition d'un AiO H150i avec iCue Link intégré. du fait de cette acquisition j'ai dû exploiter un port USB2.0 de la CM qui était déjà occupée par mon Lightning Node Core. J'ai donc débranché le Node pour le mettre direct sur un port USB du Commander pro, le souci étant que depuis je peux plus du tout gérer mes 3 ventilos SP120 qui sont reliés à celui-ci. Le node core n'apparait plus non plus dans iCue. Si quelqu'un a la solution a mon problème je vous en serais reconnaissant
  3. Hey I haven't seen this anywhere and maybe because this only an issue that I am having on my end. I am coming fcroma logitech g915 wireless and was wondering why the time it takes from from the keyboard sleeping takes some time. On the logitech the first key I press is immeditely sent. On the k100 air I have to press one key first to wake it up, then the same key or another key to actully start typing. Is this an issue on my end or simply an issue with the keyboard? Cna this issue be fixed ina software update by any chance?
  4. Ich habe einen PC gebraucht gekauft und habe Probleme mit der RGB Beleuchtung. Verbaut sind 5 LL Lüfter. Sie sind alle am Lighting Node Pro angeschlossen. Anfangs haben die Lüfter alle geleuchtet aber irgendwann hatte ich bis jetzt das Problem, dass nur einer der Lüfter leuchtet. Interessant ist auch, dass seit heute die unterste LED im Ring ständig blau leuchtet, auch wenn ich beispielsweise die Beleuchtung auf Rainbow oder Corsair Gelb umstelle. Ich habe die neueste Version von der Corsair Software. Die Lüfter sind alle richtig angeschlossen, alle Kabel stecken fest drinnen und so weiter, bis vor kurzem hat ja alles noch funktioniert. Ich habe auch alle anderen RGB Softwares deinstalliert, da ich online gelesen habe, dass sich diese meistens gegenseitig blockieren. Ich bin dankbar für jede Hilfe die ich bekommen kann und danke schonmal im Voraus!
  5. So, sometime in early February I had to force start my computer and am suffering some of the fallout damage. I noticed that Icue is taking awhile to read that the motherboard is connected when I turn on the program. Is this normal?
  6. Hello, good afternoon/evening, I have a problem with my Corsair katar pro mouse, apparently it goes into "suspension" mode or something similar, but not when I turn it on, the green light turns on for a few seconds and then turns off, the USB detects it my pc, but the mouse does not react, I tried to factory reset it with a combination of keys, but it stays a white light blinking for a while and then goes off slowly, does anyone know something or could help me? Tanx!!!
  7. Hi, Around 1 month ago I brought H150i Elite Cappelix. I run it on stock thermal paste and it was quiet, but after changing it for Thermal grizzly one, I got this sound, This been 2 weeks ago, and still no change.Temps are excellent, it's just a noise (less then 50C in games/25-30 Idle/65 in Cinebench R23 multi-core after 10 minutes) * ALL on BALANCED settings on iCUE* I've tried pin point the problem and it's definitely pump. Thinks I've done: -Tilted PC in all directions -Run AIO on extream on it's side for more then 1 hour -Turning ON AIO without attached to socket ( same sound) -Using washers on Fans screws. Video: https://imgur.com/a/qqcuXKN *On idle pump is QUITE quiet so,it's hard to hear it on video, When you can hear the pump it's when I open up a random game ( It happens in every game/CPU intensive tasks) The only fix I found was limiting fps in games to 60-90 fps and noise is reduced by like 50% and sound just like on desktop* Also the noise you hear I can hear it, with side panels ON and 2 meters from me at around 70% of what you hear. Also the "liquid moving" sound you hear only happens when you start a game for around 20-45 sec then it's disappear. My Amazon return window is ending in 2 days. Is that noise a sign of something bigger ? I really want to avoid Returning it because I would not be able to use PC until new one arrive.
  8. Hi all Unsure if this is an issue with the RAM or the Motherboard, but hopefully someone can help either way! Basically, 9 times out of 10 when I boot up, the RAM (Corsair Dominator Plat DDR5) isn't recognised by either iCUE or CPU-Z. It is there, and the Windows system sees I have 32gb of RAM, but iCUE can't detect it (the lighting doesn't change to what it should and in iCUE there is a little red warning triangle saying it has 'Stopped detecting data from DRAM....'. In CPU-Z the issue is with SPD I think, as loading up CPU-Z hangs at that stage and inside that tab, it shows nothing in any of the 4 RAM slots. In the Memory tab it shows I have 32gb and the speeds are correct, but the SPD tab shows nothing at all?? I'm unsure if this is actually affecting performance, or just a visual thing. I did see posts on Google saying that with ASUS boards, you can disable an SPD setting to fix the issue, but unfortunately I have an MSI board (MPG Carbon Wifi) and it doesn't have this setting. It has the latest BIOS and the RAM also does (I assume - iCUE, when it can detect the RAM, says there are no firmware updates). Rebooting the PC *SOMETIMES* fixes the issue on the first reboot, but other times it can take 2-3 reboots back to back for the RAM to be recognised. It's very frustrating. Greatly appreciate any help! ❤️(Just in case it is needed, I have Windows 11 and the PC is around 4-5 months old now).
  9. I recently bought the Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro, but when i plugged it in to my pc everything worked fine, except the actual mouse cursor. I could right click, click, scroll, but I could not actually move the mouse. Please help.
  10. no se que mle pasa ultimamente a mi h100i platinum pero se desconecta y no es por fallo del usb es cuando se activan los drivers que sxe desconecta y se buggea no me permite contrreolar la refigeracion ni nada
  11. I'm facing a weird issue as well...to break it down If I lock my PC and unlock it afterwards, the lighting effects are gone and the keyboards lighting is out. I need to restart the PC. For some reason the NumLock, Caps Lock and Scroll Lock LEDs do not respond to the key strokes. Although the keyboard functions as intended. Meaning that I do not know if num,caps,scroll lock is pressed. Finally I've noticed from time to time, some ghosting issues and the keystroke is repeated even if I press a key very quickly and only once. Any ideas on the matter ? Please note that the keyboard is the K95 RGB Gaming (not Platinum) if this post is irrelevant, please guide me to the proper thread.
  12. Liebe Community, ich habe ein großes Problem mit meinem Corsair ICUE System. Kurz zur Peripherie: AMD Ryzen 5 7500G RTX 3060ti TUF Gaming B550m - Wifi 16 GB HyperX 3200mHz Be Quiet Straight Power 11 -750W Corsair H100i Wasserkühlung 6x Sp120 RGB Lüfter Commander Core XT Leider funktioniert meine Lüftersteuerung, heißt egal welches Setup ich bei der Lüftergeschwindigkeit eingebe, bleibt es bei nahe zu der Maximaldrehzahl. Selbst, wenn ich Nulldrehzahl laufen sie auf Maximaldrehzahl weiter. Zudem kommt auch, dass wenn ich in Spiele gehe das System bei der Beleuchtung immer wieder Ausfälle hat. Um alle Probleme auszuschließen habe ich bereits Mainboard, Netzteil und den Commander gewechselt, jedoch immer wieder das gleiche Problem. Ich hoffe, dass mir jemand helfen kann
  13. Almost one year ago exactly I built a new computer with the 360mm H150i Elite Capellix and it worked great minus abnormally loud pump noise. Curiously, the pump noise is quieter when on the extreme profile than balanced and quiet. Anyways, lately I have noticed it keeps disappearing from ICUE randomly, for days at a time. I have 4 LL120 fans and they are all hooked up through the commander core that came with the cooler. I have a Christmas RGB profile that it is just about time to use so I am desperately looking for a solution to this problem and am grateful for any assistance. Some things worth noting: 1) I have performed many clean installs of ICUE including different versions of v3 and v4. 2) I am currently still running V3 because I hate the UI on v4. 3) Last time I was able to see it, the firmware was up to date. As it is on all other ICUE devices 4) I was swapping out GPUs the other day and I was rearranging cables and tightening the screws on the GPU after the system was back on, and I noticed the CPU cooler flickered and appeared in ICUE as I did that. This made me think there was a loose connection (I had just shipped the PC to Bellevue, Washington for the Summer and back to Mississippi in the span of 4 months) so next time it disappeared I took the case panels off and confirmed every connection was stable, wiggled them around for extra effect lol. Could not get a reaction after 30 minutes of doing this. Unplugged the USB 2.0 headers from the commander core and lightning node pro (not related, I use the node pro for corsair RGB strips) on the motherboard and plugged them back in, then restarted the device, to still not see them. I also think this happened to be a coincidence because it often disappears without so much as a light vibration touching the computer. 5) Probably most importantly, I am not using any other RGB or monitoring software. The most I have done with any other software is HW monitor to check temps in stress tests and I installed MSI Mystic light a year ago to set the on board motherboard lighting to green/red. I have since uninstalled Mystic light and I have not used HW monitor in a hot minute. ICUE has never had any problem with my keyboard, RAM, or RGB strips through lighting node pro. PC Specs: CPU- 5800X I RAM- 32GB Corsair RGB Vengeance Pro I Motherboard - MSI B550 Carbon Gaming Wifi I PSU- Corsair RM 750X I Storage - 1TB Corsair Mp600 gen 4 and 2 TB of Adata XPG SX8200 gen3 I GPU- At the moment an MSI 1070 Gaming X
  14. Dear corsair/People, I recently updated to windows 11 and my iQUE software v 3.30.97 was giving me lag and problems. So i updated my software to the newest version v4.16.194 for windows 11 support, but now my G buttons on my keyboard wont work properly. To be specific Keystroke remaps just don't work at all. I have no idea why. I have tried resetting the board and even flash the firmware but nothing really helps. The remaps work fine on V3.30.97 but on windows 11 it has lag. Help would be appreciated. And with my scimitar RGB pro, the RGB on the side next to the buttons gives a White light and i cant turn it on or change colors. Works perfectly fine V3.30.97. All the problems seems to be iQUE problems and don't know how to fix it.
  15. Hello, I've been looking through internet for a solution but sadly I couldn't find anything. I tried reinstalling iCUE, updating it, disabling SDK but nothing seems to work. (I'm not using anything else for lighting control either) Why is this happening? I thought this was an issue from years ago that would have been solved already with a new update for the program? I hope someone can help me with this, it's bothering me. My keyboard has been working fine for years and out of nowhere I get 1 red light I can not change.. Sorry in advance if I did overlook a post on the forum on this. Thought it might be easier to post something myself. (I'm using a Corsair STRAFE RGB Gaming Keyboard)
  16. Hello there, After installing my new ICUE H100i Elite Capellix I noticed only the LED on the pump was lighting up. I thought that it was weird that the fans didn't light up but I went to the ICUE application hoping it was a setting I needed to adjust. After learning how to use the ICUE application, I did the "Lighting Wizard 4-Pin Setup" and to my surprise no fans were detected. Luckily I had another fan handy and tried to use it through the controller that came in the box with the H100i, and it worked! The fan was detected and I was able to use all the controls including the LED controls. So that leads me to believe that something is wrong with the LED's on the fan it came with. So to recap here is everything I tried: 1) Using a different fan 2) Uninstalling IQUE and reinstalling 3) Using an older version of ICUE 4) Plugging only one fan in at a time 5) Using a previous version of windows 6) Disabling ANYTHING that could be effecting/monitoring the fans 7) Switching around the order of which the fans are plugged into the controller To my knowledge I installed everything correctly considering the fact that I used the video on how to install it from Corsair's website. It's super frustrating and sad that I've had nothing but problems when it comes to Corsair's LEDs. I had a three pack of Corsair fans a few years ago and it was the worst thing ever. My PC is almost ready for a full rebuild and I was going to go full Corsair but if I can't get these LED lights to work I might as well but from elsewhere. There are a ton of good products out that the LED's actually work on them. The worst part about the whole thing is that I've been trying to fix it for hours now and I feel as if I've done everything humanly possible and it still fails to work properly. If anyone has a solution to this or has a faced a similar problem please help me! Also, something I forgot to mention... When in BIOS no fans that are plugged into the controller are detected. Just the pump shows up under BIOS but in the ICUE software I can see all fans that are plugged in. Could it be a problem with USB that's plugged into the motherboard from the controller itself? So confused and lost here, Ill add some pictures if that helps, thanks for reading if you made it this far!
  17. My XD3 is pumping what so ever and is making this weird clicking sound when ever I turn on the computer, the pump was working today and had no sign of any slowing down or any signs of being a bad motor, there wasn’t any pump noise and it was flowing strong. Now it won’t even startup on boot and will stay off. I can’t figure out how to get it to turn on again, the leds are lighting up but that is it, please help.
  18. So I'm having an issue where sometimes iCue 4 detects all of the lights separately on my ROG Strix 3080Ti and other times it only detects all of the lights as one singular option. Does anyone know how to fix this? Uninstalling and reinstalling iCue4 always fixes the issue, but it happens so frequently that reinstalling the software every time would be a huge headache.