Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'h100i pro rgb'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. I have the corsair h100i pro water cooler that I use with ICUE. When I first installed everything worked no problem. About a week later the water cooler was not showing up in ICUE, I did some trouble shooting and it showed up again. But this problem keeps happening over and over. The trouble shooting is not working this time I have uninstalled and reinstalled ICUE, it works and the water cooler shows again only to disappeared in about a week or so, or after an update. I cant keep uninstalling and reinstalling the soft ware, and spending all this time trying to fix this issue every time there is an update. The soft ware has worked very inconsistently. Is there a solution to this problem, or an alternative method I can use to control my water cooler. because as of right now there is no way for me to control the settings on the cooler. :mad:
  2. Hi everyone, I just put together a mostly new PC, and immediately I could see that one of the fans on the radiator wasn't spinning at all. I checked the connections and it seemed that everything was solid, and both fans were connected. I swapped them at the splitter to see if it was just a bad fan, but after starting the system again I saw that the previously spinning fan was stopped, and the previously stopped fan was now spinning. So to me that seems like either the splitter is bad, or I have a bad connection somewhere else, or I have a psu problem? I was thinking that maybe I need to replace the power supply because it's pretty old. /edit: I think it's a Corsair CSM 750. Attached is a snip of my icue dash. I only just got the PC running so I haven't done any stress testing or anything, but I did have the pc hard reset earlier today while I was playing final fantasy 14 (would not have thought that would push the system much). I had set a notification to turn all my lights yellow if the temps got over 70c and I didn't see that, so IDK if the reset was temps or something else. I also circled the chassis fans in icue because it's showing 3 active fans when I only have two, which i'm a bit confused about. I can check the connections again. I also have some extra fans i could replace to see if it somehow is a problem with the fan. I can check BIOS settings again (set cpu header to full speed / pwm). Would really appreciate any input I can get, sorry in advance for not doing more research or looking around for similar problems but there's a lot of outdated and less relevant info out there and don't want to make it worse.
  3. As the title explains I have my H100i Pro all hooked up for about a month now, works fine as far as I can tell, my CPU has remained cool, however the pump spins in random colors inconsistently. I tried switching out the cord today to see if that was it and it still did nothing. Really at a loss of what to do here.
  4. Hi guys, im currently having an issue with my H100i pro rgb. Since the first time i used my pc the cooling fan on my radiator doesnt turn at the same speed. No matter how i connect them in the splitter there's always one slower. As a matter of fact there's always one half slower than the other. :sigh!: Does anyone ever had that issue? Thanks for the help.
  5. I think I have a defective 120 mm fan, but would appreciate if someone would follow my troubleshooting and let me know if there is something I missed. I recently purchased a H100i pro RGB (CW-9060033-WW) and installed it. The unit is powered by the SATA connector coming off the pump, both fans are connected to the Y adapter coming off the pump/sata power connector, the pump tach is connected to the motherboard CPU fan header, the usb connector is attached to the USB1 header on the mb. The CPU fan speed in the bio is set to 100% full speed. Irregardless of any setting or configuration I have tried, Fan #1 runs at ~2460RPM and that speed cannot be changed. It is very loud :mad: Fan #2 can be controlled by iCue or Corsair Link and runs between 0 RPM (with the ZeroRPM profile) and ~1300 RPM (with the Extreme profile.) The pump runs between ~1110 RPM (Quiet profile) and ~2760 RPM (extreme profile). About my system: Gigabyte B150M-D3H-CF motherboard intel i5 6600k processor window 10 x64 Troubleshooting I have tried -controlling the fan with only iCue installed -controlling the fan with only Corsair link installed -controlling the fan with Gigabyte's SIV while iCue is installed (this doesn't work at all and I have uninstalled SIV) -controlling the fan by changing the bios CPU fan speed (has no effect) -detaching the pump tach from the motherboard CPU (no effect) -removing and reinstalling the Corsair USBXp Driver (no effect) -detaching the fan from the power Y coming off of the pump/Sata power connector (this obviously shuts down the fan completely while it is disconnected.) -swapping the 2 fans on the power Y coming off of the pump/Sata power connector (this causes the problem to be changed to fan #2 operating at full speed while the other fan keeps its 0-1300 RPM range) This ultimately leads me to believe that the fan always operating at high speed is defective. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
  6. Bonjour, Depuis une semaine, j'ai un genre de vibration en basse fréquence à un régime de 600-900 tours minute. J'ai l'impression que ma table de bureau vibre ou qu'on refait le bitume de la route dans ma rue. Je les ait fait tourner à 300 rpm en mode manuel, et, ça a bien vibré. J'ai un ventilateur qui n'atteint pas les 2340 rpm qui reste à 2045 rmp. L'autre, tourne maximum 2345 rmp. Que dois-je faire? Retourner chez Tones.be (là où je l'ai acheté)? C'est loin... J'ai presque 100 bornes à refaire plus le retour. Comment ça se passe le Service Après Vente chez Corsair?