• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi, I am planing to build my first pc with corsair 4000d airflow ql edition with h115i elite capellix liquid cooler but today I realized the fans in case and cooler are different but I want them too be compatitible I was wondering if it would be compatitible so if it wasn't I was planing to change the fans of the cooler. Also I am planing to have 6 fans for my setup 3 for taking air in 3 or exhaust. Can anyone tell em if it is going to have a problem or not and what should I do? And this is first time I do things with rgb so pls correct my mistakes.
  2. Try not to focus on my artistic skills, the non-existent attempt to scale things according to real-life, and the fact that I didn't put the fan cables side-by-side. lol ML refers to ML140 Elite fans. Could be QL140 too. PINK for RGB cables and slots. RED for fan cables and slots. YELLOW for USB cables and slots. TL;DR: Will everything work fine if I follow the illustration above? I'm getting myself some new fans and light strips as soon as the Lian Li O11 Air Mini is available in Brazil. I have no idea where I should begin when it comes to the accessories needed to achieve my goal, so any help would be appreciated. I already have two ML140 Elite fans from my H115i Elite AIO and I think I'll buy another 4 because they seem to be more durable than something like an LL140 or QL140. I might change my mind and get 4 or 6 QL140. I'll have 2 front intake, 2 bottom intake, and 2 top exhaust fans (for my radiator), all 140 mm. I'm not counting the 120 mm rear fan because I'll use a discrete non-RGB fan there, or maybe even an LCD monitoring screen instead of a fan. As for the light strips, my plan is to set an LS100 450mm strip at the top and the other at the bottom, so that's why I wouldn't daisy chain them. I have the Commander CORE that came with the AIO, but not the Commander PRO. I guess I could get a Lighting Node PRO instead, but the Commander PRO would allow me to add extra fans if I ever need to. These are the main questions I have: Would the LS100 Expansion Kit 450mm strips work without the LS100 Starter Kit? Corsair's website says the LS100 Starter Kit is required for some reason, but I'm hoping they will work with the Commander PRO alone since I don't really need 4 strips and another controller. Can I connect the Commander CORE USB cable into the Commander PRO USB slot? If so, is there any difference between this and connecting each controller into a different USB 2.0 slot in the motherboard?
  3. I have an NZXT H710, and chose to mount my H115i Platinum to the top of the case, with the ML fans pulling, thus visible inside the case. I replaced all the internal NZXT RGB strips and fans with Corsair RGB strips connected to a Lighting Node Pro which connects to my Commander Pro. I replaced the exhaust fan and 2 intake fans with LL 140s. At the time of purchase, I was not well educated into the complexity of getting different series fans to play nice. Nor how iCue doesnt allow for much customization in the sequencing of lighting devices. Since the two ML radiator fans are in the middle of the 3 LL fans, is there any possible way to get iCue to sync these as a series of 5 fans? I have the 3 LLs plugged into an RGB hub, which plugs into the Commander Pro, and I have the ML fans plugged into the AIO. I bought an extra RGB hub, and plugged them into that, which i then connected to the Commander pro, but same results. And before you link me, yes, I have poured over ZOttys diagrams and How-Tos, to no avail. Thank you kindly, in advance!