• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. I'm sorry if this has been talked about, i searched all over and couldnt find a clear answer. Question: In iCUE, for the AIO in "Screen Setup", what should i choose to Monitor in the "Sensor 1" if i want to watch my CPU temps? (granted thats what is recommended to watch? or would it be the coolant temp?) Same i with "Sensor 2" for my GPU temps. There are so many options, some options show really high temp numbers that constantly go up and down which is not easy to monitor right. I currently have Sensor 1 on "H150i Elite Lcd Xt Coolant Temp" and my Sensor 2 is "GPU Temp #1".
  2. Just bought a HS55 wireless to replace my busted VOID RGBs. The Voids were awesome but I really like the sound of the new HS55's. Unfortunately, the sidetone (mic monitoring) function doesn't seem to work. I really like hearing myself when gaming or just chatting. The voids were perfect in that aspect but with HS55s I literally have to shove the mic into my mouth in order to hear myself. I'm using ICUE 5.xx and feel I have exhausted every setting in ICUE - I am an advanced computer user and have even gone so far to go into my %appdata% ICUE profile and mess with the settings their with nothing to show for it. Using the windows listening settings are a joke, I have even used voicemeeter to try and monitor my voice but its still delayed and not as useful as sidetone. If anybody has any clue as to a trick or a setting that maybe I'm missing? Should I try using different software? Maybe ICUE4.xx? Any help is appreciated.
  3. Hallo zusammen, ich habe leider das Problem, dass ich den iCUE-Bereich (iCUE-Space) nicht auf meinen zweiten Monitor verschieben kann. Er lässt sich nur auf dem Hauptmonitor einblenden. Ich habe einen "Workaround" (Zweitmonitor kurzzeitig zum Hauptmonitor machen...) gefunden, mit dem ich es hin bekomme, aber nach einem neustart des PC oder von iCue muss er immer wieder wiederholt werden und sorgt dafür, dass alle meine Desktop-Icons verschoben werden. -> das nervt tierisch... Nun stellt sich mir die Frage, ob ich eine Einstellung übersehen habe oder es die Funktion des verschiebens einfach nicht gibt? Mit freundlichen Grüßen VorTexDeluxe
  4. Howdy. iCue 3.24.52 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus x470 Gaming WiFi 5 Ryzen R9 3900x Gigabyte RTX 2070 XC Gaming Issue: I have removed all the fans from motherboard and my GPU in the Dashboard from iCue because all the fans are run from my Commander Pro in iCue. My GPU is on water, so the cooling fans are disconnected. All fans are set to 0 on GPU in Precision X1 and BIOS. Occasionally when I open iCue Dashboard after a restart, I get random fans appearing under the motherboard tab and / or one of the cooling fans under the GPU. I have previously removed all those fans from the Dashboard using drag and delete, but they randomly reappear for some reason. Is there some way to prevent that other than what I am doing?