• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 21 results

1. Issue Description i have an intel mac for work running Sonoma. i have a new keyboard 4 weeks old, The keyboard is the k100air. My first 2 weeks were issue free, but during week 3 the windows key no longer sends any of the modifier key options to the mac if connect via slipstream receiver. Corsair icue seems to recognize when i press the button in the app. I have great need for this function as I use a dumb USB switch to switch from my Mac used for development, over to my windows pc that I use for gaming. as a work around im using the fn key to enable bluetooth with does not create the same issue. If support or anyone on here can provide some help please do, Im very close to returning this if i do not get an update from support and going with a Logitech keyboard instead Thank you all for your help. Environment Icue software version 5.8.130 slipstream dongle fw 5.6.126 slipstream software version: 5.8.130 keyboard fw 5.13.81 keyboard software version 5.8.130 Repair attempts rolled back keyboard firmware rolled back icue software unpaired m65 mouse from dongle tested plugging in dongle direct to the mac bypassing the usb switch updated firmware to 5.13.81 verified updates are current on sonoma OS verified win-lock is not present deleted all profiles on keyboard and reset the keyboard reached out to corsair support direct on 11/10/23. no updates updates from corsair other than the automated response during creation Corsair case number 2006526220 Additional testing. performed testing via Bluetooth, issue does not occur performed testing via direct wire, and issue does not occur all things function as expected in windows OS noticed if i run a force fw update on keyboard it thinks 5.13.80 is installed and then updates to 5.13.81. even though .81 was already installed. Unrelated, but at 4 weeks space bar is super squeaky. this is sad for a 250+ dollar keyboard. I'll be attempting the toothpick with lube method to get it to stop soon.
  2. Hey, I'm wondering if there is a way to set up a macro which would paste in my practice config without having me tab out to paste each time.
  3. I've had a K95 for a while and it works fine with my Windows PC. I've now got a Macbook Pro (MacOS 13.4) and I switch between the two with the K95 plugged into my monitor which has a built in KVM switch. Everything works fine on the Mac apart from one minor keyboard layout issue. When the keyboard is detected, I can set it up as British PC, however the backslash key (left of the Z key) and the back tick key (left of the numer 1 key) are reversed. I've tried removing the plist file for keyboard settings but I can't seem to get the Mac to put the keys in the right place. Looking for anyone with any other experiences of this or suggestions to fix as it's playing havoc with my typing.
  4. I've recently switched from an Intel-based MacBook Pro to an Arm-based one but now my Katar Pro Wireless Mouse cannot connect over Bluetooth. The mouse shows up as a Bluetooth device in my settings but when I try to connect, it will just keep loading forever. Sometimes it says "Connected" but the mouse still shows the blue pairing light and doesn't work. I've tried resetting the mouse to factory settings but that didn't help. The mouse works perfectly when using the dongle but not over Bluetooth. I can also still use the mouse over Bluetooth with my Windows laptop and Intel MacBook Pro without any problems. I hope someone has a solution for this which doesn't result in buying a new mouse.
  5. When I try to make a FaceTime-call with my Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Headset selected as the output device, FaceTime crashes when trying to connect. I then tried to create a multi-output-device in audio-midi-setup, which only contains the headset. That prevents FaceTime from crashing, but I still can't hear any audio. I then tried to add my normal MacBook Speakers to the multi-output-device, but i still can't hear audio, neither on my headset. nor the Mac-Speakers. The headset works fine in all other cases and other video-conferencing-apps, too (like zoom).
  6. I recently got the LT100 starter kit, and the towers all work perfectly. My problem is that I am trying to get iCue to detect the towers. I have the USB connected and iCue updated to the most recent version, but it won't show up. I don't know if the towers are simply not supported by the MacOS iCue or if there is user error, but my Virtuoso's have been working perfectly fine and are recognized by the software, so any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
  7. Hello, I have been using my Scimitar RGB Elite MMO mouse for MacOS for about 6 months now. Up until the recent software update I was able to execute linked actions in FF14 such as Shift+1 and CTRL+2 using the mouse for the numeric input and my keyboard for the Shift and CTRL modifiers without ICUE running in the background. I currently have the most recent update of ICUE and the mouse software but the ability for this function to work without ICUE running doesn't exist anymore. When I have ICUE running it works normally but when I close it the modifiers cease to work and the output is just 1, 2, 3 or whatever I set the hardware bind to. Is there any way to keep the modifiers functioning outside of having to run ICUE in the background all the time? Or is that the only way I can use the modifiers? Thank you.
  8. I 'm on an iMac using a K55 RGB Keyboard and a Harpoon RGB Pro mouse. After I upgraded to Catalina 10.15.6 I can't use any version of iCUE software... Now I am on macOS Big Sur 11.6.1 I was waiting for iCUE-4.17.244 to solve my problems but after instalation the moment I choose any device it crashes. The reason I bought your hardware was iCUE for Mac but I was wrong since it is not working for the recent Mac operating systems.
  9. To start, I'll preface that I'm using an old system: Catalina (10.15.7) on a 2012 mac mini (Intel Core i7). This is my main macOS development system for audio (C++/JUCE) development. With that out of the way, I'm not sure why iCUE requires 15%+ average CPU usage, as provided by "top" in bash. This usage is cumbersome enough that it prevents my audio applications like ProTools and FL Studio from running smoothly. iCUE v3.38.61 Corsair devices connected: Harpoon RGB, Void Elite Wireless. These are all up to date. And maybe I should mention that I'm using the Void Elite as my main audio I/O. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do to trim this CPU usage down, if anything? Perhaps there's a setting to run the app in the background to therefore consume fewer resources? I've linked a dated post/thread demonstrating that I'm not the only one with this problem.
  10. What I was able to find (very old thread) was that the reason the "DIY" devices are not recognized or supported is an issue with the firmware on the Lighting Node Pro? Has this been resolved? Workarounds? ...am I missing something?
  11. imitate holding key macro does not work. Hi! i have Mac Pro Late 2013 on MacOS Big Sure 11.2.3 with Corsair K95 RGB using ICUE 3.38.61. I created an A-Z Key Action to press W with holding key imitation and saved it at the G6 macro button on toggle mode. when I toggle it just clicks w once, it does not keep holding it. any ideas?
  12. Hallo zusammen, ich versuche schon ne Weile meine Scimitar RGB (nicht pro) auf meinem MacMini (M1, BigSur) zu laufen zu bekommen. Ich habe die neueste Version von Icue für Mac installiert und rechte freigegeben. Wenn ich das Programm starte, erkennt es aber die Maus nicht und ich kann damit natürlich auch die Buttons nicht belegen. Grundfunktionen funktionieren, die Maus wird vom System erkannt. In den Englischen Foren habe ich versucht Lösungen zu finden, aber ehrlich gesagt ist mein Englisch wohl nicht gut genug. Hat jemand einen Hinweis oder ne Idee für mich ? Vielen Dank vorab !
  13. Hi! So I've already encountered the problem with the keyboard not being recognised and even disabling the inbuilt keyboard at login screen. Disabling FileVault, a sub-optimal solution, has solved this. However I wish to use my Mac in a dock, closed, and boot into Windows via bootcamp. At boot, you must press option (alt) to achieve the boot loader and select the Windows partition to boot into, however, the K70 doesn't seem to be recognised by the Mac and holding Alt does nothing, MacOS loads. This is very problematic as it means I am unable to use my dock. I like this Corsair keyboard but the problems with MacOS mean I may have to return it if I cannot find a solution.
  14. I'm trying to work out how to swap the Windows and ALT keys on my K95 Platinum keyboard. I'm running macOS Mojave and iCUE Software (macOS) version 3.16.56. I have Mac keycaps that replace the standard Windows keycaps, so this is why I want to swap the position of both the LH and RH Windows keys. I known the CKB-Next application can do this do this, but I would like to use Mac iCUE software if possible. Picture of new ALT and CMD Keys
  15. Hi, i recently try to upgrade to Icue 3.25 but i cant, there is an error that says you are using a older version of mac , you need upgrade to version 10.14+ (i cant upgrade my software because i have a 2011 imac)... so now i cant open the icue app, help please i want to intstall 3.23 or something..
  16. Hi all, just very brief: As mentioned in the title the back and forward button are not working properly with my GLAIVE RGB mouse. The back button does nothing, the forward button zooms in. I tried to assign proper macros to those buttons, without success. Anyone else had these issues? Specs: macOS Catalina 10.15.4 Corsair GLAIVE RGB (Firmware: 3.14) iCUE 3.22.74 settings: default
  17. Hey people. Well, I just bought a new void pro on monday and I`m getting an issue with this. I use MacOS High Sierra and I installed the iCUE software to be able to set the surround (cuz I like to listen to music with surround on) and it plays the music for very well but after sometime it stops to play the music and I need to unplug and replug the usb adapter to get it working, but it still stop playing after a while. Can anyone helps me please ? I`ve tried to install an older version of iCUE but still same problem and it`s annoying me.. I`ll be very grateful if someone could helps me!
  18. Hey Guys, I'm planing to build a custom watercooling macOS system with corsair. Now I have a problem with controling the icue RGB elements: Is it possible to control those elements with a second PC (Raspberry Pi) or is this not possible due temperature sensors? Or is it possible to emulate the RGB signal manual with a arduino or something like that? Hope somebody could help:) Thank you so much!
  19. Hey guys, I know that the commander pro is not supported in the iCUE software for MacOS, but does it really have to show up as a up? because now I'm getting this warning every time I log into macOS https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263798638373896203/657749984375996436/IMG_20191220_170327.jpg https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/263798638373896203/657749394472566784/unknown.png?width=662&height=470
  20. iCUE for macOS is now officially available! Here's a full compatibility list that'll be updated as new devices are validated (please note that iCUE for macOS only supports CORSAIR peripherals). Many of our recent product releases feature out of the box compatibility, however some of our older releases may require a firmware update. Our current firmware update procedure requires Windows 10 either on a separate machine or through a solution such as Boot Camp, instructions for updating your peripherals on Windows can be found on the official iCUE for macOS landing page linked above. iCUE for macOS Device Compatibility [updated 11/20/19] KEYBOARDS K55 RGB K57 RGB Wireless K63 (Wired) K70 RGB MK.2 K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile K83 Wireless STRAFE RGB MK.2 K63 Wireless* K63 Wireless SE* K65 RGB* K65 RGB LUX* K65 RGB Rapidfire* K66* K68* K68 RGB* K70 RGB* K70 LUX RGB* K70 Rapidfire* K95 RGB* K95 RGB Platinum* STRAFE* STRAFE RGB* K95 RGB Platinum SE* K70 RGB MK.2 IG Series* K70 RGB MK.2 SE* MICE GLAIVE RGB GLAIVE RGB PRO HARPOON RGB HARPOON RGB PRO HARPOON RGB Wireless IRONCLAW RGB IRONCLAW RGB Wireless M55 RGB PRO M65 RGB Elite MM800 NIGHTSWORD RGB SABRE RGB M65 RGB* M65 RGB PRO* DARK CORE RGB* DARK CORE SE RGB* KATAR* SABRE Optical* SABRE Laser* SCIMITAR RGB* SCIMITAR RGB PRO* M65 RGB Elite IG Series* AUDIO HS45 Surround HS60 Surround HS70 Wireless HS60 PRO Surround HS70 PRO Wireless ST100 VIRTUOSO RGB VIRTUOSO RGB SE VOID Surround VOID RGB USB VOID RGB Wireless VOID PRO Surround VOID RGB PRO USB VOID RGB PRO Wireless VOID ELITE Surround VOID RGB ELITE USB VOID RGB ELITE Wireless *Device may require a firmware update before using with iCUE on macOS, current firmware update method requires Windows 10 on a PC or through Boot Camp on a Mac. If you require assistance with getting your hardware working on iCUE for macOS, create a separate thread in the iCUE for macOS section of this forum or contact our support team.
  21. Hi I'm using iCUE on macOS Mojave with my K95 Platinum and Glave Mouse. As it appears that there is no support for my DIY products (RM850i, Lightning Node Pro and H110i AIO cooler) on macOS, is a SDK for these products going to be released that can be used with macOS?:question: