Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'lighting node core'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Folgendes Problem lässt sich einfach mit drei Bildern erklären ... - Rote Lüfter: Gehören zu der Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Wakü, mit AF 120 mm Lüftern. - Blau, Grün & Gelb sind QL 120 mm Lüfter In der Software sieht das ganze aber etwas andern aus, hat etwas gedauert bis ich herausgefunden habe, welche Einstellung das ist. Die Lüfter sind via "Lighting Node Core" betrieben. Der Rest von RGB-Anschluss #4 ist ungenutzt, (wenn ich ihn beispielsweise weiß färbe passiert im PC rein gar nichts). Auf dem letzten Bild sieht man das Beleuchtungssetup, ich kann hier lediglich nur einen Lüfter-Typ aussuchen, obwohl ich ja zwei habe. Also QL & AF Lüfter. Wobei hier die Farbe nicht mit den Lüftern über ein stimmt, siehe beide Bilder oben! PS: Auf dem Bild mit dem PC sieht man das ich noch ein QL Lüfter und ein Wakü-Dispay habe diese werden mit dem "COMMANDER CORE" betrieben und laufen 1A. Hoffe, ihr könnt mir da irgendwie weiter helfen. LG
  2. Hey Leute ich hole mir bald das Corsair 7000x RGB welches einen vorinstallierten Commander Core XT, sowie 4 SP140 Lüfter verbaut hat. Verbauen werde ich aber erstmal zusätzlich 6x QL140 Lüfter. Mit dabei in einem Zweierpack ist ja der Corsair Lighting Node core. In naher Zukunft kommen die SP140 raus und werden nochmal durch 4 QL ersetzt. sprich ingesamt 10x QL140 Nun zu meiner Frage. An einen Node Core bekomme ich 6 Lüfter dran. Den Node an den USB 2 Header und fertig. 4 weitere bekomme ich an den Core XT dran inklusive AGB mit Pumpe und CPU Kühler. Macht ebenfalls 6. Dieser auch an den USB 2 Header und fertig. Die Frage ist ob ich im iCue nun alle 10 Lüfter simultan ansteuern kann. Ich meinde damit z.B. ein Lauflicht das bei Lüfter 1 startet und bei Lüfter 10 aufhört. Meine Befürchtung ist dass ich eben nur pro Hub ein Lauflicht einstellen kann. Sprich ein Lauflicht für den Node mit 6 Lüfter und ein Lauflicht für den Core XT mit 4 Lüfter. Oder ist iCue so schlau und implementiert alle 10 Lüfter der beiden Hubs zusammen? Ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen
  3. Hi, I just builded new pc, and I used SP120 RGB ELITE fans. I bought single and triple pack with lighting node core. So it seems that single pack works fine, but 3 fans from triple pack are not responsive... one is static red, green and blue, one isnt lighting up and third is just half blue. I then tried switching fan rgb cables to diffrent numbers and then i figured out that only first input on lighting node core works, and other 5 dosent. Can somebody help me, did they scam me... or is there a way to fix it? I appreciate any help!
  4. Hi all, I'm going to build a Pc for myself, and so far, having issuse with fans. Here's what I've bought: 2 of 3-pack ML120 Elite RGB ( comes with 2 Lighting Node Core) and 1 individual ML120 Elite RGB 1 Commander Core XT AIO H150i Elite LCD Display (comes with a Commander Core and 3 ML fans) Case: Lian-Li O11D XL Rog certificate Totally, I have 10 fans, 2 lighting node, and 2 comander core. Please help me figure out how to setup them, so that they can work perfectly. My target is, each fan can be RPM controlled and/or RGB controlled if possible. If the question was solved somewhere, please comment the link down below for me. I'm really appreciated! Thank ya'll so much.
  5. I recently completed a new build where I have 6x QL120s and a H150i Elite Capellix AIO with 3x ML120s. I have it wired such that the ML120s are routed (both RGB and PWM) to a Commander Core, which is then routed into a Commander Pro via USB. The 6x QL120 RGB connections go to a Lightning Node Core that came with the fans in the 3-pack and that connects to the Commander Pro as well via USB; the PWM connections are direct into the Commander Pro. When booting up, all the fans have an evolving spectrum lighting going but when looking in ICUE, it only allows me to adjust the RGB for the AIO fans. It recognizes that there are fans plugged into the Commander Pro (as I can change the speed of the fans) but it doesn't recognize anything on the lighting side. I tried manually selecting 6 fans and then changing settings in the lighting but nothing actually changed physically. A bit confused on how to make the lighting work for the QL fans so any help would be greatly appreciated!
  6. I have a hardline water cooled system using the xd7 pump reservoir combo and 2 360 rads. I have 7 Corsair LL120's going to 2 LED hubs that are connected to a commander pro (Lighting channels 1 & 2). The xd7 I have connected to a Lighting Node Pro with the USB plugged into the commander pro. The problem is that neither the xd7 or the Lighting Node Pro show's up in the icue software and I have no control of the LED's but they do light just with the out of the box pattern. I do have a USB available on the motherboard that could run the Lighting Node Pro to but I wanted to keep the visible wires down as it's all custom built cables in the front. Any suggestions would be helpful.
  7. I have a Corsair 4000X case, which came with 3 SP120 fans and a stripped-down (no outer casing) Lighting Node CORE. I've had this for a while and have never had any issues. I recently bought a QL120 3-pack (which comes with a new Lighting Node CORE) to add in (QL120's in the front & the SP120's in the back). I didn't realize at first that one Lighting Node CORE can't support multiple fan types, so I took the old one out, installed the new one, and plugged all 6 fans in. I quickly realized the issue, and then reinstalled the old CORE and plugged in the SP120's to it (so now, each one has just the 3 fans it came with). But only the new CORE is showing up in iCUE. I can control the QL120s like normal, but the SP120s are just lit up in just a solid, default color and I can't select the CORE that they're connected to in iCUE. Both COREs show up in "Devices and Printers," so I know that my computer recognizes them. Any suggestions?
  8. So, I recently bought a Corsair case, the Corsair 220t RGB (which is a great case) For my first build, after owning a gaming laptop. The case come with the LIGHTING NODE CORE with the 3 Corsair RGB Pro fans already plugged in. At first when i booted the system, the fan's LED did light up instantly or shortly after pressing the power button, but after a day the fan's LED no longer light up at startup, it needs to wait until i log into windows then it lights up. I tried several things like for example: Unpluging the usb cable from the Mobo, changing to the 2nd usb port, unpluging and repluging the sata power for the lighting node, i even did a bios update in case it was caused by something on the bios. I found another person on this forum that had the same problem, the only difference is he have the Lighting Node PRO (i have the Lighting Node core as stated before) the difference is that the one that he own, Have a mini usb port, which pluging it to the I/O with a mini usb to usb cable solved his problem. Mine doesn't have that so i'm still stuck here without a solution, if anyone has solved this problem or know any solution, please don't hesitate to help me. After all its not a major problem but, I'm still annoyed by it and i wanna solve it. Sorry if my grammar is bad, english is not my first language.
  9. Bonjour, alors voilà mon souci, je vous ai contacté il y a de cela 1 ans pour le même problème. https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1062157#post1062157 Suite à notre discussion, nous avons conclu que le problème venait du Lightning node core, donc j'ai retourné mon boîtier à mon revendeur et celui-ci m'envoya un nouveau boîtier. Une fois tout monter celui-ci souffrais du même problème que celui que j'avais renvoyé. Puis un beau jour sans que je touche quoi que ce soit celui-ci fonctionna. sauf que depuis avant hier le rgb ne s'allume plus au démarrage et le Lighting node core n'est plus détecter sur Windows alors que je n'ai rien touché à ma config ou à mon BIOS. Par contre si je coupe le boîtier électrique et que je redémarre mon pc la les rgb se lance. Si joint une vidéo qui vous expliquera mieux :[ame] [/ame] merci de votre réponse.
  10. Hi. To whom it may concern; I am a long-term PC enthusiast and this new build is the first time I'll be using the iCue software and RGB Fans. I think I've plugged them all adequately but can't get four of them to light up on boot. Let's get down to brass tacks: I use the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL as case. I have a corsair Elite Capellix 360mm with the Commander Core, a Commander Pro, and two Lighting Node Cores (bought with my fans). I run 16 total fans, 6 as push/pull on the front (side, because of how the O11XL is made), 6 push/pull on top, 1 rear exhaust and 3 bottom intake. This is how they are plugged : The 6 of them on front are linked to the Elite Capellix's Commander Core, and therefore that wonderful little thingy takes care of all 6 fans' PWM AND RGB control (Neato Mosquito, would have bought 2 more of those if I could !) For the 6 of them on the top of the case, their PWM support is taken care of by my Commander Pro, and their RGB control by one of my lighting core nodes that came with a 3pack of QL120's. Now this is where I can't figure out what's wrong; the 4 remaining fans' (1 rear exhaust, 3 bottom intake) PWM control is done by a Cooler Master 10 PWM fan hub (https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-mfx-mhhn-10nn1-r1-black/p/1W8-0049-00060?Description=cooler%20master%20pwm%20fan%20hub&cm_re=cooler_master%20pwm%20fan%20hub-_-1W8-0049-00060-_-Product) and their RGB Control is done by my second lighting node Core, so it only has 4 fans plugged and they are adequately plugged in the 1, 2, 3 and 4 ports. Those four do NOT light up on boot, but the iCue software recognizes that second lighting node core. I've tried changing its Satapower plug and USB header port, no change. They still don't light up on boot. Is it because I'm using a non-Corsair PWM fan hub ? Is it because I need to set-up that second lighting node core to try and control only 4 fans instead of 6? I'm guessing the solution is real simple here but since I am a very early beginner at iCue, I can't see it. Added quick snap of the inside of the PC, can't see the 3 bottom fans because they weren't lighting up. Thank you for your help !
  11. I recently built and installed my new PC and have been having issues with my 9 QL120 RGB fan setup. The iCUE software is switching the order of my 2 Light Node Cores that I have plugged into my Commander Pro USB ports. I have tried swapping the USB ports which seems to work initially, but the next time i restart my computer it switches the order of the Light Node Cores in the iCUE software again. Is there a way to switch the order of the Lighting Node Cores in iCUE software, or do I have to go about this a different way? Here is how I have my Corsair products hooked up: 6 QL120 RGB fans plugged into 1 Light Node Core the 6 power cables are plugged into the Commander Pro, and the Light Node Core is plugged into the Commander Pro's USB and Sata cable is plugged into the PSU 3 QL120 RGB fans attached to H150i radiator on the top of the case, the 3 power cords are plugged into the radiators splitter and the RGB cables are plugged into a 2nd Light Node Core. That 2nd Core is plugged into the Commander Pro's 2nd USB port and Sata cable is plugged into the PSU The Commander Pro's Sata is plugged into the PSU, and the USB is plugged into the Motherboard. Thank you for any help, I have attached a photo to show the numbering order on my 2 Lighting Node Cores. I am trying to get the visor effect to go through 1-6 red and then 1-3 green (according to my photo) but it's going 1-3 green and then 1-6 red
  12. Hi All, I am brand new to the forums here at Corsair and my first time actually going full Corsair for my new pc upgrade. I have a basic question that I need to ask just to be sure it's okay to do so because the last thing I want to do is remove something that could be problematic in the long run. I have recently purchased the new Corsair ICUE 5000X (By the way absolutely in love with it); It comes with a lighting node core pre installed but I am interested in installing my Corsair Commander Pro and I'm wondering if I can remove the pre-installed lighting node core completely from the case? I would appreciate an answer to this question as I am really not sure. Cheers!
  13. Hi everyone, I'm trying to mount setup with commander pro + 8 corsair fans kit 3 kits (SP120 RGB PRO) each have one Lighting Node Core. But the commander pro have only 6 slots for input fan, reading here i found post that user says "Note there is a 1A limitation per fan header and a 4.5A limitation for the entire unit." My question is, is possible use 2x Lighting Node Core + Commander Pro + PWM y splitters whitout damage the commander pro? Bellow put diagram show how i think to do it, but i don't know if is the best way to do, or if this will be damage my commander pro. https://ibb.co/GTmm81W Can help me, mount this 8 fan (SP120 RGB PRO) + Commander Pro ? Thanks:):
  14. Hello all! I currently have 3 SP120 RGB PRO's, connected to a Lighting Node Core that came included in the pack. I have an opportunity to buy three LL120 fans which would fit my build nicely. How would I be able to mix the LL120's and SP RGB Pro's? Do I just plug in the LL120's on the Lighting Node Core? I searched google and asked on reddit, but can't seem to get a straight answer to my specific situation... Thanks in advance!
  15. I have 3 QL120 and 3 LL120 I found out you cannot have these connected to the same rgb lighting node so I installed two lighting node cores and put LL in one and QL in other, just booted up for first time and rgb isn’t on, will they work once I go into icue app and set them or is it an error I’ve made wiring them up.
  16. Hello Corsair users!!!! I have just done a new build and am fairly new to the corsair rgb and fan ecosystem. The build is a 465x case with the RGB Lighting node core and I have installed a commander pro as well. The mobo is a asus ROG strix x570-e gaming cpu= amd ryzen 7 3700x gpu= zotac gaming gforce rtx 3060 ti psu= evga superNOVA 750ga 80+gold. I have 4 LL120 3 in the front of case and one as rear exhaust then 2 QL120 on the top of the case as exhaust. i have learned reading through a bunch of post that you cant mix fans with the RGB Lighting node core. so my question is can you run 2 corsair rgb Lighting node cores off 1 commander pro with each rgb Lighting node core controlling only a set of LL or QL fans? Question 2!! This issue seams to be one with either Icue software or my commander pro. so what is happening is that what ever fan is plugged into port 6 wants to spin at 2300 rpm. I have tried multiple fans a different LL120 a QL120 and a non corsairs branded fan to take out the variable. They all sadly spin up to 2300 rpm Icue says and sound like a jet is taking off. I see for the specs of the LL and QL that they are only suppose to be 500-1500 rpm roughly so getting 2300rpm cant be good.......:bigeyes: The logical thing would be go to the icue software and adjust the speed. the problem is that majority of the time the software doesn't change any of the speeds. I will have to do a full reboot of my PC and sometimes and i will get lucky that they change. I can get port 6 to match the other fans if its on quite mode vs all the others being on extreme but it shouldn't be that way. It should be even across the board right??? I look in my open hardware monitor and it says that fans 1,3, and 4 only get 60%. these fans would be bottom front intake LL120 Top font intake LL120 and top of case exhaust QL120. So anyone know what could be the issue here do i need a new commander pro or are there some settings hidden in a windows PC or is it the mixing of types of fans???? I really hope someone can help me with this cause it is so frustrating...... Thank you for you time!!!! suggestion for Corsair software developers- make it so you can control either ll or ql fan by telling what fan is in each port on the same Lighting node core
  17. Hi, I am quite confused by this issue. I just ported over my system from a smaller case and decided to add RGB in the process for fun. I have a STRAFE keyboard and it is successfully detected by the iCue software. I am able to modify colours, etc. from there. From what I can tell in the device logs, the commander pro and the lighting node CORE are successfully being detected by my computer (As in I check the HID that iCue is attempting to use with the HID of the devices that I can see in device manager and they match) but the logs are showing that iCue is failing to connect to them (or at least that is how I am understanding what the iCue logs are telling me). I have 3 SP120 fans and they are spinning and the RGB is lit but they are not showing up in iCue either. I will post the logs below so that hopefully they can give more context. Any help would be greatly appreciated! (Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot, this is my first time on this forum.) 2020-12-26T15:46:35 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2020-12-26T15:46:35 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "STRAFE RGB" 2020-12-26T15:46:35 C cue.devices: Unknown command in NxpPhysicalHidDevice: AbstractCommand::SetDpiBrightnessLevel 2020-12-26T15:46:35 C cue.devices: Unknown command in NxpPhysicalHidDevice: AbstractCommand::GetBacklightEnabled 2020-12-26T15:46:35 C cue.devices: Unknown command in NxpPhysicalHidDevice: AbstractCommand::GetLightingMode 2020-12-26T15:46:35 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Size class=Win32_DiskDrive returned=false 2020-12-26T15:46:35 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2020-12-26T15:46:35 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "STRAFE RGB" 2020-12-26T15:46:35 I cue.lightings.direct_player: Started lighting worker in 0x980 2020-12-26T15:46:35 I cue.devices: Device insertion processing complete for STRAFE RGB (vid=1b1c, pid=1b20) 2020-12-26T15:46:35 I cue.dev.conn_proxy: Device does not support multiple connection types 2020-12-26T15:46:35 I cue.profiles.mappings_actualizer: Use volume wheel workaround for "STRAFE RGB" 2020-12-26T15:46:35 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Caption class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-26T15:46:35 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=DeviceID class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-26T15:46:35 C cue.firmware.index: Incorrect index contents: fw obj is empty "combined-image" 2020-12-26T15:46:35 I cue.firmware.index: "STRAFE RGB" firmware update, expected version: 3.8 same version found, on device: bootloader: 0.14 firmware: 3.8 2020-12-26T15:46:36 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Name class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-26T15:46:36 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Manufacturer class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-26T15:46:36 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Service class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-26T15:46:36 I cue.sdk.device_watcher: Start prepare WorkingStateState 2020-12-26T15:46:36 I cue.sdk.device_watcher: Finish prepare WorkingStateState 2020-12-26T15:46:36 C cue.devices: Unknown command in NxpPhysicalHidDevice: AbstractCommand::GetSensors 2020-12-26T15:46:36 I cue.lib.datacollection.engine.mixpanelengine: Data was written to mixpanel successfully, queryId: "" 2020-12-26T15:46:50 I cue.core.init_ui: Starting UI. 2020-12-26T15:46:50 W Broken filename passed to function 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W qrc:/qml/ui/MainWindow.qml:85: TypeError: Cannot read property 'borderlessWindowController' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W qrc:/qml/ui/MainWindow.qml:86: TypeError: Cannot read property 'borderlessWindowController' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W MainWindow_QMLTYPE_875(0x2c252600) must be a top level window. 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W MainWindow_QMLTYPE_875(0x2c252600) must be a top level window. 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W Model size of -1 is less than 0 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W qrc:/qml/ui/HeadsetControls.qml:79:4: QML RowLayout: Cannot anchor to an item that isn't a parent or sibling. 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W qrc:/qml/ui/TouchscreenElementsInfo.qml:89:2: QML ColumnLayout: Possible anchor loop detected on vertical anchor. 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W Qt Quick Layouts: Detected recursive rearrange. Aborting after two iterations. 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:52 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/ui/HeadsetControls.qml:387: ReferenceError: surround is not defined 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/ui/HeadsetControls.qml:377: ReferenceError: surround is not defined 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/collection/AccordionItem.qml:154: TypeError: Cannot read property 'containsMouse' of undefined 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/collection/AccordionItem.qml:163: TypeError: Cannot read property 'containsMouse' of undefined 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/ui/accordion/DialControlAccordionItem.qml:178: TypeError: Cannot read property 'y' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/ui/accordion/ButtonsLibraryAccordionItem.qml:373:6: Unable to assign [undefined] to QStringList 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/ui/assignment/AssignmentView.qml:738: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:348: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:356: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:364: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-26T15:46:53 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:372: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 6940 PID 3088 Usage Page 132 Usage 82 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c10\\6&25281d2f&4&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "82")("hid-usagepage", "132")("model-name", "Commander PRO")("usb-pid", "3088")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) not found. 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c10\\6&25281d2f&4&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "82")("hid-usagepage", "132")("model-name", "Commander PRO")("usb-pid", "3088")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c10\\6&25281d2f&4&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "82")("hid-usagepage", "132")("model-name", "Commander PRO")("usb-pid", "3088")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) not found. 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c10\\6&25281d2f&4&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "82")("hid-usagepage", "132")("model-name", "Commander PRO")("usb-pid", "3088")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c10\\6&25281d2f&4&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "82")("hid-usagepage", "132")("model-name", "Commander PRO")("usb-pid", "3088")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) not found. 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c10\\6&25281d2f&4&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "82")("hid-usagepage", "132")("model-name", "Commander PRO")("usb-pid", "3088")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c10\\6&25281d2f&4&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "82")("hid-usagepage", "132")("model-name", "Commander PRO")("usb-pid", "3088")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) not found. 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c10\\6&25281d2f&4&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "82")("hid-usagepage", "132")("model-name", "Commander PRO")("usb-pid", "3088")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) 2020-12-26T15:47:39 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=c10 ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=c1a ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 6940 PID 3098 Usage Page 65472 Usage 1 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c1a\\7&1d7eb924&4&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65472")("model-name", "CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE")("usb-pid", "3098")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) not found. 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c1a\\7&1d7eb924&4&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65472")("model-name", "CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE")("usb-pid", "3098")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c1a\\7&1d7eb924&4&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65472")("model-name", "CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE")("usb-pid", "3098")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) not found. 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c1a\\7&1d7eb924&4&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65472")("model-name", "CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE")("usb-pid", "3098")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c1a\\7&1d7eb924&4&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65472")("model-name", "CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE")("usb-pid", "3098")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) not found. 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c1a\\7&1d7eb924&4&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65472")("model-name", "CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE")("usb-pid", "3098")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c1a\\7&1d7eb924&4&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65472")("model-name", "CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE")("usb-pid", "3098")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) not found. 2020-12-26T15:48:02 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c1a\\7&1d7eb924&4&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65472")("model-name", "CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE")("usb-pid", "3098")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair")) 2020-12-26T15:48:11 I cue.devices.nxp: Buffer apply for Blue failed. request timed out for STRAFE RGB 2020-12-26T15:48:11 I cue.devices.nxp: Buffer write, 1. failed. request timed out for STRAFE RGB 2020-12-26T15:48:11 I cue.devices.nxp: Buffer write, 1. failed. request timed out for STRAFE RGB 2020-12-26T15:48:11 I cue.devices.nxp: Buffer write, 1. failed. request timed out for STRAFE RGB 2020-12-26T15:48:20 I cue.devices.nxp: Buffer write, 1. failed. request timed out for STRAFE RGB 2020-12-26T15:48:50 W qrc:/qml/collection/ColorPicker.qml:42: TypeError: Cannot call method 'updateCurrentColor' of null 2020-12-26T15:48:50 W qrc:/qml/collection/ColorPicker.qml:48: TypeError: Cannot call method 'updateCurrentColor' of null 2020-12-26T15:48:51 W Qt Quick Layouts: Detected recursive rearrange. Aborting after two iterations. 2020-12-26T15:48:51 W qrc:/qml/ui/settings/DeviceSettings.qml:239:7: Unable to assign [undefined] to double 2020-12-26T15:48:51 W qrc:/qml/delegate/TabViewTabDelegate.qml:21: TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of null 2020-12-26T15:48:54 I cue.clinkclient: Error connecting to service: 2 2020-12-26T15:48:54 W cue.sensors.system_info: Failed to get device list. code = 5 "Failed to send device list request"
  18. Hi there, I'm about to do a new PC build as my Intel 2700k rig is 9 years old as of 2 days ago! I've been lurking these forums and the wider internet for most of the year trying to get my head around RGB/ARGB as I've had no experience with this. From what I can tell, the LED channels from the Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro are the 3 pin 5v ARGB. Other things such as the Lighting Node Core, RGB Fan Hub, Commander Core output 4pin 12v RGB. Is this correct? I've also had a look at the awesome guide that Zotty has put together and looked at a few diagrams. From what I can tell, the below is what I will need to setup some bling in a O11 Dynamic XL (White) connecting to an Asus X570-E motherboard. I've written this diagram with the assumption that I will setup 6 fans as a push/pull on the 360 rad, I haven't fully decided I want to do this yet however want this to remain an option. I'm hoping some of you experts can peer review this to ensure my thinking is correct. If so I hope this diagram assists others looking to setup way too many fans in their O11 Dynamic XL. Diagram below, sorry it's a bit hectic!
  19. Hey guys! So I recently bought the Commander Pro and 6x QL series fans and it came with the Lighting Node Core and whenever I plug my Node Core into my ComPro it won't detect through iCue. Unless I plug both into my motherboards USB ports directly then both would be detected but that would make my ComPro an expensive fan hub. I want to use the features that it came with :(: My specs are Asus x570 Prime-P 3700x 2080 Super (No RGB on this one) CMW16GX4M2C3200C16W (Corsair Vengence PRO 2x8) Coolermaster 750w GOLD Lian Li O11
  20. Hello, I recently built a system in the 220t case, however I am going to purchase a 3080 when they are released and it seems they will not fit inside the 220t (I also have a front mounted radiator) and therefore am considering getting the 680x (my fault for not looking at dimensions originally). The 220t came with 3 SP120 fans and the 680x comes with 3 LL120 fans, and I read that you can't use the same RGB controller for two separate fan types. Would it be possible to remove the Lighting Node Core from my 220t and place it in the 680x and use that for one set of fans and the already installed one for the other set or is there a better way? Thanks in advance!
  21. Hi, I bought a Corsair ICUE 465x RGB case, which also came with a Corsair Lighting Node Core pre installed. I also installed a Corsair H150i Pro RGB Cooler. The case came with 3 x LL120 RGB fans and I installed 3 x additional Corsair LL120 RGB fans. I have connected all 6 fans into ports 1-6 of the Node and all 6 fans spin. However, only 3 fans light up, the front 3 fans, plugged in to port 1-3 of the Node. Also, the Node does not show up in Corsair Link or in ICUE. When I swap aprons the wires, the other 3 fans light up when connected to ports 1-3. So ports 4-6 are just not working. Any ideas? Thanks Marcus
  22. I just bought some new SP120 RGB Pro fans that came with the lighting node core. All 3 fans spin, have persistent white light and are visible in iCue but I am unable to control any of them. I have them all wired up on the core in spaces 1-3 for the 4pin rgb connection and on my motherboard fan headers 1-3 for the 3pin power. None of my other Corsair products have any problems with being controlled through iCue, its only the fans. Has anyone ever encountered a problem like this before? I've tried updating the firmware in iCue to the most recent version (3.31.81), tried swapping fans around on the lighting node core, and tried swapping the usb headers on my motherboard as one of my other usb headers has the lightning node pro with 2 led strips plugged into it. UPDATE: While writing this, one of the sp120 fans has a flicker on 1 or 2 of the LED's in the center. It is still showing white, but I can see some color flicker as it spins. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  23. So I heard that two series of fans from corsair (example: SP120 and LL120) won't work together on the corsair lighting node core. Does the LL120 series fall into this category? I am planning on buying the Corsair 280x RGB and the Corsair H100i, both of which come with Corsair's LL120mm fans. (2 each) However, the case (280x) comes with the back ones, and the AIO comes with the white ones. I know that the white LL120's have a higher RPM, but will this affect the RGB goodness that I'm looking for? Thanks!
  24. I have a commander pro linked to my motherboards usb header. I also have a lightning node core, that I was hoping to have plugged into the CP's USB header. The LNC is hooked up to 6 QL120mm fans. When the LNC is plugged into the CPs USB header, it does not show up in USB Deview, nor does it show up in iCUE. When the LNC is plugged into my motherboard, the LNC does show up in iCUE and appears to work flawlessly. I have a Strix LC that I would like to have its RGB illuminated when the machine is powered off. When it is plugged into the CP it will light up, but only when the system is powered on. --- In addition to this issue, I have been unable to sync Aura with my iCUE. My motherboard and GPU show up in iCUE just fine, though my AIO, RAM, and Strix LC fans (on rad) do not show up in iCUE. --- If there is any additional information needed or specs needed. Please let me know, I am glad to help. I built this system with the hopes of using iCUE for all RGB and monitoring purposes, seems like its possible, though I am the lucky one to have issues. --- Any help or suggestions are welcome :biggrin:
  25. I plan on having 10 x Corsair QL120 RGB fans + 3 off-brand fans associated with the radiator. 3 of the Corsair fans will be push-pull with the radiator fans. I have a motherboard with a CPU fan header (4-pin), a pump/fan header??? (4-pin) and 5 system fan headers (4-pin). 2 sets of 3 Corsair fans will provide 2 Corsair Lighting Node Cores. Will I need a Commander Pro? If I read correctly, each fan header should be able to handle 2 fans (maybe 3) for fan speed control. 5 system fan headers should account for all 10 Corsair fans. The radiator fans come with a cable to connect the 3 off-brand fans and appear to be placed in the CPU fan header or the pump/fan header. If this is correct then all fans have fan speed control through the motherboard software ... correct? The 2 Lighting Node Cores would hand RGB control via the iCUE software for all 10 fans ... is this correct? Do these have to be plugged into a USB 2.0 header or can USB 3.0 headers work also? How do you get iCUE to number the fans 1 through 10? Does the Commander Pro do this using channel 1 and channel 2? Meaning 6 fans in channel 1 and 4 fans in channel 2? Please let me know where I am wrong and suggest what is needed. I don't mind buying a Commander Pro but don't want to buy 2. Don't want to buy any of possible. Thanks