Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'scimitar pro'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 12 results

1. Hi there, I just wiped my computer and started doing all my key binds over from scratch in the latest version of ICue 5. Come to find out I can't rebind the profile switch on the mouse, it won't even let me highlight it in ICue 5 under key assignments. Anyone have an idea how to get around this other than switching to the last version of ICue 4? Quite irritating when I use it for gaming all the time and now its force locked.
  2. Hi, recently I've been trying to remap a button onto a key on my strafe keyboard and my scimitar pro. I was wondering if there was a way to have a button that runs a remapped key press while also switching to a different profile, or if this is something that could be added or has already been added?
  3. Salut tt le monde, cela fait plusieurs mois que j'essaie de régler ce problème... Comme écrit dans le titre, les 12 boutons ne fonctionne plus une fois que je crée un nouveau profil perso sur Icue. Ils ne répondent juste plus. je ne peux plus que configurer les leds rgb. Alors j'ai déjà vérifié que icue était à niveau, j'ai déjà réinitialisé la souris, désinstallé icue, réinstallé,RIEN Y FAIT. Et c'est terriblement frustrant. Entre mes premières tentatives et maintenant j'ai reboot mon pc (comme je prévois de le faire chaque année) tout mon matériel est récent et que de la bonne qualitée le tout sur windows 10 64bits. merci d'avance de vos réponses :furieux:
  4. I recently built a new computer to play World of Warcraft. Using the Corsair Scimitar from my old computer and CUE, I've remapped the side buttons to regular keyboard buttons (Z, X, C, etc.) If I hold down a side button on the Scimitar, then press another button or a mouse button and release it while still holding down the first button, it will no longer register me as holding down that button or any other buttons I may have pressed down. When I press the same keys on the keyboard, they work just fine so I'm sure it's an issue with Corsair I hadn't updated CUE for quite a while on my old computer, but it worked fine there. I'm not sure what to do to fix this. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!
  5. Hola estoy jugando a escape from tarkov, y recientemente adquiri este raton por los botones. pero no incluye un manual de programacion de los mismos pone que desde icue puedes programar el raton pero e intentado todas las opciones y como si no hiciera nada. Al final opte por asignarle una convinacion de teclas del juego (ctrl+V) que es para cambiar de mira. una vez asignada a la tecla G5, cierro lo cargo dentro de la memoria del raton y como si no hiciera nada.... no se si estoy cargando mal los datos al raton, o que pasa pero no funciona. alguien podria orientarme? sabeis si hay algun video tutorial con el paso a paso? estaria muy agradecido un saludo y gracias.
  6. Hello, I am having trouble making a hardware profile for my Scimitar mouse. Currently, when I go to create a new profile, there is no option to select a hardware version of a profile. I'm not sure if this is because my current hardware is too old and thus can't have it installed, or if I'm missing something else. Assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  7. Hi there I'm trying to bind the windows media keys (pause, next song, previous song) to the macro buttons on my Scimitar Pro. However, Recording a Macro and searching for keys, I couldn't find the Windows Media Keys. Has anybody found a workaround for this or is it somehow possible and I'm just too stupid to do it? Thanks for your help AliSot2000
  8. Hello! As many people have, i am now experiencing a problem with my middle mouse button not working. The common answer to this issue is to rapidly click the button(and/or blow it with compressed air), to loosen any dirt that might be stuck in there, however this time it hasn't worked. So i've been trying to remap the middle mouse button to m4 or m5, but it doesn't seem to be possible with the icue, since i can't click the middle mouse to use it as an action. I've been fiddling around with AutoHotkey, and used this line: MButton::XButton1 - Doesn't work either (which may just be because idk what i'm doing). Does anybody here have an idea as to how i can remap this key? What i'm specifically trying to achieve, is to be able to open a window in a new tab (in one click), so maybe there's some way to change the keybinds for chrome specifically? Tyvm
  9. hey gents, new over here. With other brands I was able to assign numpad keys to my buttons. I do not know how to get it done with Icue. With Razer mice you would click bind and then 'smash' any key from the keyboard. Here I need to choose from predefined categories that do not include numpad keys. Any idea? Thanks fellas
  10. I purchased a CORSAIR Scimitar Pro RGB and was forced to install iCUE to use my side buttons. The only issue is after installing iCUE my computer black screens every 10 minutes. I have verified its the software causing the issue. I could care less about the RGB stuff, not being able to use my side buttons makes the mouse worthless. My question is there any software or another way to use my side buttons without the iCUE software? I love my mouse but that software is kind of garbage. If there's no other way to use my mouse buttons I'll have to return the mouse for something that wont cause my PC to crash every 10 minutes.
  11. I'm on my second Scimitar Pro RGB mouse and, after RMAing the first one in September 2018 for the same issue. The scroll wheel click now works perhaps 1 out of 10 presses. I have tried to clean around the scroll wheel to no avail, updated the iCUE software as well as the mouse drivers, however nothing has helped. Running Firmware v 3.1.4 With the games I play, this button i used almost as much as the main right and left click buttons, so this is really hindering me. I had the exact same issue with a previous mouse of the same model, however I RMA'd it for a new mouse and this sorted it. I have a lot of faith in Corsair, I prefer the look and feel of this mouse over things like the Naga, however this issue really is make or break for me. If I can't find a solution I really do not want to get a third mouse with the fear of this simply happening once again.
  12. Just started when I got home from work but it's been working fine prior. Here are things I've tried: - Made sure side buttons are still mapped in iCUE software - Updated iCUE to latest version - Repaired the installation per the instructions in another thread - Forced a firmware update to the Scimitar through iCUE Right now I'm just testing by clicking the left buttons in a text editor window, and nothing is responding. It's acting like they aren't mapped. Please help! And thanks.