• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Around a month ago I started an RMA procces with Corsair to replace a deffective RAM module that i've got in a package of 2 modules, long story short i was required to send both modules 1 good 1 bad to Corsair here on my country wich rounded as 17.63dlls on shipping fees. Yesterday i've received a package of 2 RAM modules from RMA Corsair which one of them turned out to be bad. Now I have to start a new ticket then send my RAM modules in as another 17.63dlls to get PROBABLY one good and one bad again. Is it normal that i have to pay almost a brand new module on shipping fees to receive them deffective from RMA Corsair? Is there any way for me to keep the good module so when they sent me another package with 2 modules and one comes deffective at least get to have 2 good ones? Right now it's been 100% probably that one module of a package of 2 will come bad. Sorry if I sounded angry, I just cant believe that after asking for a replacement for a deffective module i get another deffective module as replacement.
  2. I just bought a full kit of Hydro X gear for my new case, but I was trying to find a shipping number or a way to track my package (given my work schedule I want to make sure no package pirates get it), but on the website I cannot seem to find any way to track it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  3. Hello, I opened a support ticket with RMA support to discuss the shipping costs of sending back my 1yr mouse (Corsair M65 Pro RGB, 2 year warranty listed on website) back because it has an issue with the wheel (resists me when I scroll). To ship from my little town, it costs $10 less than what I paid for it on the Corsair store on Amazon. I was told to contact that email and explain my situation to support and see if they could set up a label for me or set something else up, but they just immediately opened an RMA label for me that I have to cover the shipping costs for, which seemingly will also expire within the week—if my experience with my last RMA (PSU) is any indication. Is there anyone here that could help me sort this out? I have my RMA case number if it'll help, and if I need to provide anything else, I can do that as well. Thank you for reading,
  4. Hello, my ticket number is #2000792177 I am a bit at a loss here because they shipped my package to Schiphol in the Netherlands. I asked the Support why they were shipping it to Schiphol when i am living in Germany and i got this answer: 22. Aug., 16:12 PDT Dear customer, We have received notification from our shipping carrier that your replacement package has been delivered at your address. Thank you for being a Corsair customer! Kind regards, Corsair Customer Service after that i got an email to evaluate the support. So i wrote a message on the 23. Aug and 27. Aug if everything is alright and if i could get a tracking number from Schiphol to my address(if there is a second tracking number cause the first one was from Taiwan to Schiphol) but no response anymore and it worries me. Everything was fine till my package got shipped to the Schiphol in the Netherlands. I really hope someone can help me. Thanks Coho