• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. I just really enjoy the look of my Carbide 275R, and I would have loved for a mini-tower (mATX) version of it to exist! please tell me why corsair does not make any cases smaller than midi-tower! (ATX) I would love a smaller case that looks as good as my current 275R, Does anybody here have any suggestions?
  2. Hi Guys, I've got a 275R case after I bought it they brought out the 275R airflow and I'm wondering if I can convert my case to the Airflow variant. I think I'd only need Corsair part numbers - SKU CC-8900403 (Front Panel) & SKU CC-8900401 (I/O Panel). Has anyone else done this or have any idea if this is possible? Any advise would be appreciated.
  3. Hello! I recently changed my case. I wanted to test the front panel USB with my phone and I realized that it was disconnecting and reconnecting all the time. So I thought the usb ports were dead, but when I tested with a USB key, everything worked. However, when I took another phone, the problem came back. I also changed the cable, nothing helped. I tried the USB ports on my motherboard, and those on my old case and there was no problem. I checked that Windows didn't put my port on standby, still nothing. The USB3 cable is well connected, so I don't understand where the problem comes from. The drivers are up to date as well. If someone has an idea, I'll take it.
  4. Bonjour! J'ai récemment changé de boitier. J'ai voulu tester l'usb en façade avec mon téléphone et je me suis rendu compte que ca se déconnectait et se reconnectait sans cesse. J'ai donc cru que les ports usb étaient morts, mais en testant avec une clé USB, tout fonctionnait. Par contre quant j'ai repris un autre téléphone, le problème revenait. J'ai aussi changé le câble, rien n'y fait. J'ai essayé les ports USB de ma carte mère, et ceux de mon ancien boitier et là aucun problème. J'ai bien vérifié que Windows ne mettait pas en veille mon port, toujours rien. Le cable USB3 est bien branché, je ne comprend donc pas d'où vient le problème. Les pilotes sont aussi bien à jour. Si quelqu'un aurait une idée je suis preneur
  5. As I have said in the title, I want to install a 360mm AIO cooler (H150i Pro XT) to the front of the 275R Airflow case. However, I'm worried that I have to remove the hard disk drive cage to fit it in, which really sucks for someone who has HDDs like me. Can anyone using this case tell me if this is true? If so, will the 465x fit a 360mm AIO without having to remove the HDD cage at all?
  6. Greetings to anyone reading this! So I have a few questions about the 275R, I'm currently looking at it to switch from my current 460X mainly due to cable management on the shroud which the 460X lacks (unless you count the one weird opening on the shroud). So onto the questions. 1) Recently picked up an EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid and would like to vertically mount the card, is Corsair going to be selling PCI riser card in the future? If not, any recommendations on a riser card? I'm keen on the Fractal Design Flex riser card. Also would the Hybrid card be fine with temperatures since most of the cooling is done through the AIO? 2) Did some searching and found this product listed https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Carbide-275R-GPU-Support-Bracket%2C-Black/p/CC-8900230 Not sure if this has been mentioned but looks like Corsair will sell this at some point, does anyone have any info on it? 3)The white underglow on the front panel can it be unplugged? So that's basically my questions concerning the 275R, I may be downgrading from the 460X to the 275R but cable management is a headache in the 460X, I wish Corsair would revise the case at some point. Thanks for taking the time to read this and to my US pals, have a happy 4th of July!
  7. Hi guys, I would like to change the front panel of my 275R with something identical to the 220T case, for a better airflow. I saw this: https://www.corsair.com/fr/fr/Cat%C3%A9gories/Produits/Accessoires-%7C-Pi%C3%A8ces/Composants-de-PC/Bo%C3%AEtiers/Graphite-220T-RGB-Front-Panel%2C-Black/p/CC-8900393 Would it be possible? Your opinion? Thanks in advance !
  8. Hello. I have recently bought a Corsair Carbide 275R and succesfully installed all the components. The PC is working well except the two frontal USB 3.0 ports. I have connected the cable that comes from the front panel to the corresponding connector at the motherboard. I have switched off the cable and switched it on again, and they don’t work. They are not even recognized by Windows 10. By the moment, I am working with the two USB 3.0 ports at the rear panel but I want the frontal ones to work properly because they are more manageable. My motherboard is Memphis-S (HP/Compaq name) and its SSID is 2AF7. Please, tell me if I can do another type of test or if there is a problem with this case and this motherboard. If you need more information, let me know. Thanks in advance. Regards. Ana
  9. Hi, I'm from Australia and have a Corsair 275R and I'm desperately trying to find a few replacement parts for this case. Firstly, I'm looking for a replacement for the hex screws that hold the tempered glass panel on. According to another forum post (link below), newer 275R's have shipped with thumb screws rather than the ridiculous hex screws. It is extremely frustrating that these screws aren't widely available and Corsair offers no support in Australia. https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=183940 Secondly, I've been looking all over the internet for Carbide 275R Top Fan Cover in black part number: CC-8900212 (link below). The Corsair website doesn't have them in stock and does not offer shipping to Australia anyway. There is no Australian retailer that stocks this item and a google search shows that no online retailer stocks it around the world (at least I couldn't find one). https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Carbide-275R-Top-Fan-Cover%2C-Black/p/CC-8900212 I would be very happy to pay for Corsair or any one with access to these products, to ship these to me in Australia and I would be forever grateful. Regards, sssboi
  10. Installed my new Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro motherboard into my new Corsair Carbide 275R case. I put in the mounting screws in the six (maybe 8? not at home) standoffs around the edge. But there is one odd standoff (?) in the middle of the mobo near the memory. I'll try to attach a pic showing a normal standoff near the edge and this one near the memory that will not support a screw. Did I do something wrong or was I supposed to install something in that spot prior to mounting the mobo? Thanks!
  11. Hello all. I am building a PC soon, and looking at the Carbide 275R. I will be using the Hydro H100i V2 cooler with the 240mm radiator. I have recently read (fortunately before ordering) that I won't be able to mount the radiator at the top of this case due to clearance issues with the RAM? I have just received the Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 16GB. But this is quite tall for RAM, so I assuming I will definitely have a problem? I haven't opened the RAM so can return it no problem at all. Will the Vengeance LPX fit instead as this appears to be a lower profile? Thanks in advance for any advice.