Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'update problem'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 13 results

1. I currently am running an up to date version of iCUE (4.33.128), after updating icue4 to this latest version its resulted in a failure and it being absent from iCUE. The device still powers on and works, (currently displaying the last image I set) CPU temps are fine. My motherboard has also stopped being displayed in the icue software as well.After reinstalling iCUE and rebooting a few times I decided to check the device section on Windows 11. both the commander core visible and active in the section and the Already Attempted: Rebooting Windows Restore Repairing iCUE Reinstalling iCUE Using a previous version of iCUE (3.34) Removing the device from Device Manager. Someone please help this is the third time corsair update or firmware update has caused the lcd to fail and not work. THIS IS GETTING OLD!
  2. I've tried resetting the keyboard, using different USB ports, and even reinstalled Windows and nothing fixes this issue.
  3. i can't update my dark core pro SE (and his dongle) and my H100i ELITE LCD (but i dont know why but the LCD screen is updated ) I can't force it i reboot my pc many many time nothing...
  4. I'm watching all the loading bars progress after pressing the "Update now" button and even got through the installer; iCUE still says it's on version 4.12.214 (I don't know why it's on such an old version) Am I updating it incorrectly somehow?
  5. Hi, ICUE had a new update so I clicked the update button but its been hours now and its still stuck on (updating...) loading screen. What do I do? I'm worried that if I restart my computer the pump cooler might stop working and become bricked. I just got cooler this year in march. Is it fixable and can I restart my computer? Please let me know thanks.
  6. Hi guys, i've been using my Harpoon RGB wireless mouse and yesterday i saw an firmware update to my usb wireless receiver it was v.5.4.99 so i installed it but now mouse just working with BT and doesn't work with 2.4g ,and i tried all ways (try to reset mouse or pair with manuel) but it didn't help. What Should i do? Can't i take back the last update..
  7. Today I got my new mouse. I opened iCUE and I saw that a new update was available. I clicked on it and it said update failed. After that, the mouse stopped working. I tried to reset it, but nothing worked ... pls help me
  8. I have recently updated icue to v4 and found that my void elite weren't updated. When I pressed update nothing really happened. I don't know if it even updated it correctly. The thing is that now they don't even turn on at all. Not a single led turns on whenever I press the button. I have tried the repairing method with the dongle and still nothing. It's like they are dead. Battery was over 50% when I updated them so I don't think that's the issue. Thanks in advance, any type of help is greatly appreciated.
  9. Hey, ich habe mir vor kurzem eine Dark Core Pro SE Maus gekauft und wurde die letzten Tage über iCue über ein notwendiges Update informiert. Nachdem ich das Update heute nun gestartet habe, ist Maus nur noch im USB-Modus verwendbar, da das Update nicht vollständig ausgeführt wird. Das Update läuft bis 50%, dann hat die Maus einen kurzen disconnect und wird dann wieder aufgelistet und das Update schlägt fehlt. In den Protokollen erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldung: ``` cue.devices: Exception while runCommand on device DARK CORE PRO SE: Get property WirelessChipFirmwareVersion failed. Command processing error: PropertyNotSupported. ``` Ich habe es auch schon mit USB3.0, 2.0 Ports und Update per anderem PC probiert und alles bisher ohne Erfolg. Weiß hierzu jemand eine Lösung? Vielen Dank und viele Grüße
  10. Hallo Zusammen, seit einiger Zeit habe ich das Problem, dass ich nicht über die Version 3.10.125 komme. Die "iCUESetup_3.32.80_release.msi" bekomme ich zwar runtergeladen, aber nach der Ausführung passiert nichts mehr. Es hängt sich auch nicht auf zeigt mir der Task Manager. Nach einiger Zeit kommt eine Meldung der Installer reagiert nicht mehr "retry" or "cancel" bringt beides nichts. Kann mir einer helfen? Gruß, Zarlo068
  11. Hey, need Help to find the serial number of my AIo h150i xt pro Or maybe someone else can help me with my problem I‘ve preesed in the iCue Software an Update Button which failed (it was the h150i xt pro) my fans are immediately went on max speed and the AIO won‘t be recognized from iCue anymore. Im not able to speed down the AIO Fans atm... The rgb is also truned off since failed Update
  12. Hi all, After updating my iCUE all of my peripherals stopped working as they should. My Macro's are not working and i cant update my Ironclaw RGB Wireless. I already re-installed iCUE and added all my macro's again but nothing works. Anyone has the solution?
  13. Pretty much every time I update the Corsair utility engine the forward/backward buttons on the side of my mouse stop working. I have had this issue before and it its really annoying me, can someone help?