• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Need any help at all at my wits end. Been struggling trying to trouble shoot my ram for the longest time I've had it the iCue lights never worked consistently. I decided to reach out to corsair support to try to remedy the issue and eventually they determined that they would just send out a new set of RAM. I replaced the RAM and the same exact issue was occurring of the lights being stuck on permanently red on the tips and iCue not detecting it at all. iCue is able to pick up on the RAM thru all of the monitoring also, just iCue can't functionally modify it. As far as I can tell the lights being stuck on is a sign that the RAM is stuck in firmware update mode or it has conflicting RGB controller software. I've tried a myriad of troubleshooting to no avail. Running armoury crate uninstall Updating BIOS to latest version Enabling SPD write thru BIOS Reinstallation of iCue 4 and 5 Turning Aura off in BIOS Forcing every update on the iCue software Running iCue repair Reseating memory modules in every configuration possible Replacing the memory modules with the set that Corsair RMA'd for me If anyone has any idea what to try next or if I should just buy some G.skill instead please let me know!
  2. Bonjour Depuis plusieurs jours j'ai envoyé ma demande de RMA. DDR4 2*8 Go VENGEANCE 1 barrette 8 Go HS. Pc ne démarre pas si elle est mise dans un slot de ma carte mère. Config AMD RYZEN 5600 X Carte Mère AORUS PRO X570 Tickets ouverts déjà #2006114954
  3. Bonjour Une DDR 4 est hs. Impossible de démarrer le PC si je laisse dans le slot, Qui contacter sur ce sujet. Rma demande ouverte depuis 3 jours et aucune réponse.
  4. Does corsair vengance sodimm ddr4 3200 32 gb is compatibile with lenovo thinkbook 15 g2 itl intel 11 gen ?
  5. I'm trying to re-use 64GB of CMK32GX4M2D3600C18 (4x16GB), moving from an i9-9900K on a Gigabyte mobo to a new i9-12900K on the MSI Z690 Edge WiFi DDR4, running Win10 Pro. Memory has been working perfectly for a couple years, and the new MSI mobo is on Corsair's compatibility list for this DRAM part number. Problem is that it's not stable; I'm getting random and instantaneous black screen and powered-off PC for a few seconds, followed by an auto-reboot. Looks like a memory timing problem, but my knowledge is a bit limited, although I'm pretty good at trying suggestions. BIOS is current Oct '22 1.91 and nothing is overclocked. Tried manually entering the 18-22-22-42 timings and even just switched to Gear2 hoping I could run slower but stable until I get it fixed. None of this, or earlier BIOS versions, have helped. Have run MemTest86 for two hours with zero errors reported. Have also tried rolling back the BIOS to 3 or 4 earlier versions; no joy. I make my living with my PC, so this is starting to cost me money when the system randomly dies without warning in the middle of the day, over and over. I've run out of things I can think of to try next - suggestions would be most welcome! I'll try attaching a few screenshots of my BIOS setup from earlier today. THANK YOU for any help or suggestions!
  6. RAM Rgb keeps switching to static red, what do i do?
  7. Having stability issues on a brand new build with CMH64GX4M4D3600C18 Vengence Pro SL ram, system runs fine on default and when I apply the XMP profile the system reboots randomly and getting multiple WHEA errors when there is a BSOD (MINI BUMP GENERATED). Running Cinebench R23 would instantly crash the system when the XMP is enabled the crashes are happening on both single core and multi core. I have since changed to default all auto system settings in bios and ran 6 hours of Prime 95 and 7 hours of Multicore R23 test all have passed. Is this ram kit not compatible with my system?. Another thing I noticed was the packaging states this RAM kit is compatible for Intel boards where as the description on amazon stated clearly that its optimized for both Intel and AMD? System Specs: Asus Dark hero, 5950x, 64gb corsair vengence pro sl, 2xnvmes 980 pro 970 evo plus. 2 x SSD 860-870, 1x HDD WD Purple. Corsair RM1000x power supply, noctua NSD-15S.
  8. I'm fairly new to iCue but have managed to get most things working right. I have an Asus x99-S and updated my ram to Vengeance RGB Pro 4x8GB. I have it in quad channel mode, in slot A1, B1, C1, D1. I had to enable SDP write in bios but iCue can only find 2 out of 4 stick. C1 and D1 are not detected but if I place all for slots in Dual Channel (A1, A2, B1, B2) all 4 sticks are detected and everything is good. Does anyone know how I can get it to all sticks to be found in Quad mode? and what would happen if I got another 4x8 kit and populated the other slots?
  9. Guten Morgen wird es für Die Corsair Vengeance RGB RT auch ein Light Enhancement KIT Geben MFG
  10. We’ve partnered up with our friends at HWBOT to put together an overclocking competition that everyone can participate in before we celebrate the launch of DDR5 later this year! Requirements: You must use CORSAIR DDR4 memory No engineering/qualification samples of other components are allowed The rig you use must be yours and you must use the same platform (CPU/motherboard) for all 3 stages of the contest No sub-ambient cooling allowed, let's see what you can do with a standard air cooler / liquid cooling Contest Details: The competition will take place over the course of 3 different stages, each lasting roughly 2 weeks to give you time to dial in your overclock and get the highest score you can get for each benchmark (the benchmark will change for each stage). The first stage kicked off on August 15th and will run through September 7th (at the time of writing, you've got 18 days to get your first submission in for this stage of the competition). Entry Details: If you want to participate in this contest, head on over to HWBOT for the full list of rules and other information you need to get started! Prizes? There are prizes, right? Indeed! We're giving away prize packs to the top 5 competitors, including some keyboards, mice, and of course hardware for your next build like a MP600 PRO SSD and one of our new RMx power supplies! If you do well enough, you'll also get the chance to be among the first to get some kits of DDR5 memory when they launch later this year! Best of luck to all that participate!
  11. Hi guys, thank you for having me here, i contacted corsair twice its been 3 weeks no replies, at this point I think they dont even want to reply back to me it seems, I am having a issue as the title says for a while now, and i dont know the cause and its getting annoying, Now and then i turn my pc on and i open icue be it the latest version 4 or the most uptodate version 3, sometimes the ram is not listed in my devices and i have to close the icue icone from the taskbar and re open it and the ram re appears, sometimes the ram is just there with zero issues. What i have done to fix the issue: Reseated ram Re install Corsair icue version 3 and 4 Re install the OS I am just lost to why my other devices are fine, my keyboard and mouse works fine and listed fine, if i enable plugins and use my motherboard through icue since its a asus board works fine.
  12. Hello all! I recently purchased the following combo: ROG STRIX Z590-E Gaming Wifi Intel Core i9-10900K CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 I am interested in buying some Corsair DDR4-3600 instead. Which 32 GB kit will allow me to run at full 3600 and be bang for my buck? Would I really notice much of a difference if I do upgrade? I know which are compatible but get mixed feedback on the compatible modules running at full speed from my research. Thanks!
  13. Really struggle to get my RAM pass 3200 Mhz speed... Please educated me what to do to get to rated speed. Spec: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x MSI X570 Prestige Creation Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24G OC WD_BLACK SN850 2TB (BOOT) Crucial P2 2TBX2 (Storage) Corsair Hydro X Series Custom Loop (2x280 mm radiator, soft tubing, CPU/GPU water block with 4 140 fans, leak test done)
  14. I have the Corsair Dominator Platinum DD4 3200Mhz 64GB kit (CMD64GX4M4C3200C16) in my X99 system that I have been using for more than 4 years. It has been working great, however, I just put in a new PSU in the system yesterday and now the system won't boot. I have the Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the 6950X CPU and this Corsair RAM kit. The debug code the mobo throws is 'b7' so it is memory related. After spending hours trying to diagnose the issue, I've narrowed it down to the following. 1.) Default settings work fine - I can boot into Windows and everything seems to work. HOWEVER, the RAM timings are not at the advertised speed of the kit - they should be 16-18-18-36 but instead they are 15-15-15-36. I know that default settings should have a speed of 2133Mhz and not 3200Mhz, but that isn't the problem here - it is the timings! They show up as C15 instead of C16 (see screenshot). 2.) The moment I try to apply any XMP profile or even manually set the timings, it does not boot! When I go back into BIOS (after clearing CMOS), the RAM timings show up as C15. I have tried OC'ing the CPU and keeping the RAM at Auto/Default - still no boot/POST. I have tried setting XMP on the RAM and keeping the CPU at Auto/Default - still no boot/POST. I have also tried setting the RAM timings manually without OC'ing/changing anything else - still no boot/POST. Every single time, it shows the debug code of 'b7.' I have also tried reseating the RAM sticks several times to no avail. I also tested it with just ONE RAM stick, still no boost/POST when trying XMP, manual, or OC settings. Only default settings seem to boot with C15. The moment I change anything in BIOS, it does not boot/POST. I have checked and rechecked all the connections from the PSU - everything is connected properly. I am at a loss as to why it does not even POST when trying to use XMP or OC'ing the system. I had the OC fine-tuned and was using it for more than 4 years without a hitch! I really need help fixing this issue. PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance.
  15. Hi, I'm running into a problem I really don't understand... But let's give you general info first. I'm running Win10Home 64. With: I7-5820k on MB: MSI X99A Raider I have originally installed 2x8Gb of CORSAIR Vengeance 2666MHz (CMK16GX4M2A2666C16) [Ver.4.24] GPU GTX970 if it's relevant. Originally I mounted my DDR in DIMM1 and DIMM8 like the MB manual recommended. But it's also work in DIMM1&3. 1010.0000 or 1000.0001 Noted that I have this computer for over 5 years and I rarely have trouble with it. Now the problem, Thank's to the Adobe software I wish to upgrade my RAM a bit, so I ordered More or the same DDR Ref: 2x8Gb of CORSAIR Vengeance 2666MHz (CMK16GX4M2A2666C16) [Ver.3.33] <=== Noted that only the version is different they are the same DDR Sticks. Because it wasn't working (Meaning nothing happen, the computer start, the screen isn't showing anything, I'm unable to reach BIOS Win or anything) I went back to the shop and... Well, they work. Back to my place I scratched my head... Start thinking generally the first tip is Updates so BIOS Updated [unSOLVED]. CMOS reset (button): [unSOLVED] CMOS reset (Batterie): [unSOLVED] New (A) Stick alone: [unSOLVED] New (B) Stick alone: [unSOLVED] I Tried all slot possible with only one of the stick [unSOLVED] Enable XMP [unSOLVED] Also note that i tryed other brand with the same specs, everything is going smooth but those two sticks If you have any hint about what I could try out... Thank you
  16. Hi all, it's about time for a fresh general guide for using XMP/manually overclocking your memory so we've worked with Linus to put this quick video together. [ame] [/ame]
  17. I made a new set up less then 2 weeks ago and decided that this ram was the look i was going for. The ram still works but the aesthetics is gone. This is a big let down for being 2 week old ram. I checked if its the motherboard slots but there good, its just that one stick.
  18. Hello everyone! I'm in the process of buying parts for my first custom PC build. I'm using it primarily for gaming so I purchased the Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x16GB @3200MHz on Amazon. This is where things get tricky, they sent me two boxes, so instead of having 2x16, I now have 2 2X16. Can I install them both in my MOBO and be alright? I heard that RAM doesn't always play nice if it's not the same set? Thanks for the help and let me know if I missed anything in the explanation that would be helpful
  19. Hello, this is my first post :) Last year i bought a brand new PC, containing these components: Power supply - Corsair Vengeance 750M, 750W PSU Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING, Socket-AM4 Video card - MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Duke OC V1 RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB Now to my issue When i turn on my PC only 1 of the RGB PRO DDR4 lights, the other will light up if i force update 'iCue', but when i restart my PC only 1 is lighting up again.. Its the same one thats "turns off" every time. And sometimes when my PC is in sleep-mode, they are both lighting up like nothing is wrong but when i start my PC one of them turns off again.. Sorry for my bad english and grammar :) I hope some of you geeks might know what's up.. Thank you for all answers :biggrin:
  20. hola a todos, tengo una memoria corsair ddr4 de 8gb 2400mhz cl 16 y queria colocarle a mi mother otra memoria de la misma marca, tamaño, velocidad pero de latencia 14(por que no consigo una con la misma latencia), mi pregunta es: se podrá hacer dual channel si solo difiere en la latencia? desde ya muchas gracias
  21. Hello all, Literally my first post, forgive me if i mess up on one or more of the rules. I purchased 4 32gb 2x16gb Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz C16 Timings: 16-18-18-36 Model #: CMW32GX4M2Z3200C16 Version: 3.31 Voltage: 1.35 Made in Taiwan So the lists of compatible ram I've seen (https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=170272) was last updated in August of 2017. The kits I bought all had imagery (icon) showing support for Ryzen. Since Vengeance RGB pro was launched in June 2018 I was wondering if these pro versions of Vengeance ram are supported. Note, I did go to corsairs threadripper compatibility page but it is using the same information I mentioned earlier from August 2018 and does not reflect the vengeance rgb pro sku. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  22. I'm looking for clarification on the XMP operating voltage for CMK32GX4M2K3600C16 Vengeance LPX DDR4-3600 32GB 2x16GB CL16 memory kit. Specs on Corsair website show 1.35V, but retailers such as Amazon & Newegg show 1.4V for the same kit. Please confirm the correct operating voltage for this kit with XMP 2.0 enabled.
  23. Cleolart

Memory Support

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I got a MSI Intel Motherboard H310M PRO-VDH and memory support is DDR4 up to 2666Mhz, If I buy the VENGEANCE® LPX 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz it will work? I've thought maybe my motherboard won't recognize the new RAM :( Thanks for your help
  24. Hi I just purchased an ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X motherboard which is capable of memory running at 4666+ and was wondering if ANYONE had an X570 chip-set mobo running with a Ryzen 9 3900X (or other 9 series CPU) and ANY corsair memory stable at 3866 or greater. I am looking to get two 16GB modules. If so, which modules. The memory kit is the last thing I have to buy for this new system. RGB? Honestly I could give two hoots about lighting. Yeah it looks cool, however, adds to the price a tad and doesn't in anyway of course enhance anyone's gaming performance...other than to distract oneself :) Thanks Tim ARS N9NU
  25. -As of August 18, 2017- DOMINATOR PLATINUM DDR4 CMD32GX4M4B3200C16 VENGEANCE RGB CMR32GX4M4C3200C16 CMR32GX4M4C3000C15 CMR64GX4M4A2666C16 CMR32GX4M4A2666C16 VENGEANCE LED CMU64GX4M4C3000C15 CMU32GX4M4C3000C15 CMU64GX4M4A2666C16 CMU32GX4M4A2666C16 VENGEANCE LPX CMK32GX4M4B3466C16 CMK32GX4M4B3333C16 CMK32GX4M4B3200C16 CMK32GX4M4C3000C15 CMK128GX4M8Z2933C16 CMK32GX4M4A2666C16 CMK64GX4M8A2666C16 CMK64GX4M4A2666C16 CMK128GX4M8A2666C16 CMK32GX4M4A2400C14 CMK64GX4M8A2400C14 CMK64GX4M4A2400C14 CMK128GX4M8A2400C14 CMK32GX4M4A2400C16 CMK64GX4M4A2400C16 CMK32GX4M4A2133C15