Search the Community

Showing results for tags '220t rgb airflow'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Right, I have scoured the internet; watched videos, ready forum posts, spoken to people in fb groups, the lot! And nowhere can I find an answer to this and it’s so frustrating that it made me cry last night. A year ago I bought the 220t RGB airflow case. It had 3 RGB fans already in the front plugged into a lighting node. So I put the rest of my pc parts in the case and been working fine. However the fans are so loud and my previous case had sliders to adjust the fan speed so it was quieter. I wanted to adjust the fan speed and read online you need a commander pro for it. So I saved up for one. Also upgraded my psu so I got a commander pro recently and installed it all again. Everywhere online said you don’t need a lighting node if you have the commander pro as it does both for you. However, upon turning my pc on after finishing putting it all together I open my iCUE and the fan speed says 0 even though the fans are running as they always have been but also the RGB lights in the fans weren’t on. And even though I tried to turn them on in the iCUE nothing happened. Questions: Have I plugged it in wrong? If so how can the fans be running at all? Do I need the lighting node and the commander pro? If I do why do people online say you don’t? FYI: I have NO RGB light strips. Just the RGB fans that came already in my case. I keep seeing videos on YouTube explaining this situation but with RGB strips and extra fans but that isn’t my situation and doesn’t help. Please please please can someone help?
  2. Guys i wanna put a Powercolor rx 6800xt gpu in my corsair 220t case. The issue is the size of the card is 320mm. Is there any way i can get this card to fit in my case? i love the powercolor rgb and think it will look beautiful combined in the 220t. any advice? i already have my 220t case btw. Thanks guys
  3. This is really directed at Corsair employees, but if anyone has built/helped build a 220T and managed this then your input is also appreciated. I have seen a few builds where the AIO does fit on top with the Corsair vengeance rgb RAM, my question is this? What MBs can support this? I currently have an ASUS z490 plus and also had my computer built for me (yeah i know) BUT I want to move it to the top of the case with help from a co-worker. It just a preference thing for lighting not a performance thing, I'd just like to know if we should even attempt to relocate it with my current MB. I recently found an interesting comment that sparked this post: "Why would corsair make a case with support for a 240mm top rad, and make it so you couldn't even use their OWN ram sticks.." haha Thank you!
  4. So I just got a 220T RGB airflow case, and the 3 QL series fans on the front are working great no issues at all had room for a 120mm fan in the rear of the case so I went with the LL120 RGB, I have it connected to a fan header, the fan is working fine, the RGB is connected to the lighting node pro, that comes pre installed on the corsair 220T case but all the RGBS are dead on my LL120 none work even in ICUE when he go to lighting setup and select LL series and select 1 fan no lights at all, any idea why? Asus Prime Z390-A mobo if that helps at all.
  5. Bonjour, Je m’apprête à acheter le Boîtier moyen-tour intelligent en verre trempé iCUE 220T RGB Airflow mais avant de le faire, j'ai juste une question. Est-il possible de mettre water cooling de 360 mm en haut du boitier ou est-ce trop grand ? Sinon, dois-je prendre la version 280 ou 240 mm ? Merci d'avance