Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'customer support'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. I have fallen victim of false advertisement made by Corsair on their website. On 16th of January I ordered the monitor "CORSAIR XENEON 315QHD165". On Corsair's website, on the page for the monitor, it is stated that the monitor features the following color gamut coverage values: 100% SRGB - 100% Adobe RGB - 95% DCI-P3 These are very important features if someone wants to use the monitor for photography and video editing, which was my main purpose with this purchase. However when I received the box, I realized that it was nothing like that. On the box the color gamut coverage was written as: 99% SRGB - 90% DCI-P3 - and no mention of Adobe RGB, something which in the monitor market usually indicates that AdobeRGB coverage is less than 90%. I contacted Corsair's customer support right away, hoping for a quick response and resolution of the issue. While waiting for a response from them, I did some research on my own and found out that on a different website, newegg.com, the color gamut is indeed not what is advertised on the official website of corsair. On Newegg's listing, the respective color gamut coverage values are: 99% SRGB - 88% AdobeRGB - 90% DCI-P3 I wrote back to Corsair's customer support, hoping they are going to apologize and come up with some appeasement offer. Instead the response was, we are going to look into it, and since then I have had no answer from them. I did write back to them, a couple oftimes, and their reply was "we are going to contact you soon". The last response I had was on the 30th of January saying that they will have an answer for me "tomorrow the latest". On their website, this monitor is still to this day, falsely advertised as one that has 100% SRGB and AdobeRGB and 95% DCI-P3. I have already contacted government bodies that handle consumer fraud. Although I paid 450 euros, I'm still without a monitor as I refuse to open the box for something that I wouldn't have ordered if I had known that the color gamut coverage is not what I need. I will publish this on every PC hardware and gaming forum and social media there is. People need to know about this. Screenshots attached that prove my point.
  2. I spent an unhealthy amount of money just before Xmas. BUT the ddr5 Corsair ram has become faulty, I contacted scan who said I need to rma it, as they no longer stock that sku. £320 is a lot for me to spend out, I’m not wealthy by any stretch. raised a ticket last week but I’m unable to use the system due to ram errors. any idea on the turnaround time? as not being to use my new build for a week is quite frustrating now. many thanks.
  3. Hi all, My ironclaw wireless broke some weeks ago within warranty. I applied for an advanced RMA where Corsair sends you a new mouse before you have to send yours back. You have to pay the cost of the mouse as collateral but then they refund it once they receive your faulty mouse. Problem is, my card declined twice, as the billing and delivery addresses did not match, or something like that? I have had no such trouble with this card in the past and have made other purchases with it since without issue. Contacted my bank and they said there's no reason my card should decline. I also tried paying directly from the card and through paypal. I thought maybe the billing and shipping addresses are stored in my corsair account? But whenever I try to access my account to change these, the servers are down for maintenance. Can someone help me out here? Cheers
  4. I bought a PSU that after a short time became defect. So I started googling the issue and found a Therese where the customer support wrote as an answer ”Just contact us and we’ll send you a new one”. So I did just that, contacted corsair hoping to get a new PSU before the one I got stops working at all. After some days they responded and askes some questions. I answered. After another few days It was approved. But then they wanted me to send my PSU first, but that can’t happen since I work on the PC the PSU is connected to. So after another few days they said they were going to send a PSU to me first. I responed. After another few days they asked for payment. I answered for what? After a few days they said because they are at risk by sending me the PSU first. I replied, So I should be at risk? When it’s you who’ve sold me a defect PSU After Another few days I got an email from ”escalated team” or something. Escalated? Because I’m wondering why I should pay? Anyway she said exactly what the other guy had said but in one email. Now I was so tired of this customer support, takes days for answers and they’re not responding to my questions, only like generalised answers So I pay them the money just so I can get the new PSU atleast. Like $140. After a few days I got an answer saying they’ve sent the new PSU. After a week or so I got it. Now they’ve stopped responding to my messages about a return label for the other PSU so I can get my money back. No answers in a week. So I called them and there was this dude answering and I explained that I need a return label to send the PSU back so I can get my money back. He was like ”it’s not working” So he redirected me to another dude who I needed to explain everything again. He asked me to hold and then was like ”It’s not working” He said he was going to contact me later, but I doubt it... I feel kinda scammed This has taken more then THREE months! I just want my money back... I knew i never should’ve paid.. Sorry for my bad English, it’s not my mothertongue.
  5. Hey, I have a ticket regarding the H50 AIO and what TDP it is rated for, if anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be greatly appreciated :D: edit: PS ticket id is 2000771658