• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hi, A coolant fan curve check in here to see if I'm on the right track. It is very loud at gaming load, seeing if anyone out there with a similar set up can offer a more optimal coolant temp fan curve (or any fan curve) LIAN LI O11 dynamic, H150I with 3X ML120 placed on the roof of the case facing down) , 6 x ML120 RG Elite PWM with 3 on the bottom and 3 running down the back side of the case on the right hand side), ryzen 7 5800x, 3080 ti, b550e mobo When I turn my pc on the coolant is around 21 degrees ambient. My workflow temps then as follows: Idle (normal browsing, using fancy zones on 3821dw so typically have youtube, twitter and chrome and / or low intensity game like slay the spire running at once on the screen) Coolant temp: 35 degrees, fans around 820 RPM and H150I around 2250 (so nice and quiet, a gentle hum coming from the PC) CPU Package: Around 41-43 degrees GPU: Around 50-53 degrees Gaming Load (something like Cyberpunk or other intense games) Coolant temp: 41 degrees (this is the highest i've seen it go unless stress testing) CPU Package: 55-65 degrees (depending on which game) GPU: 55 degrees plus (depending on which game) So my working range is between 35-41 degrees in terms of coolant temp and my fan curve is set like this: 29 degrees: 32% 34 degrees: 35% (typical idle temp doing normal browsing, RPM around 800) 37 degrees: 38% 39 degrees: 52% 41 degrees: 65% (typical gaming load temp - LOUD!) 45 degrees: 95% 50 degrees: 100% th
  2. I have a request for Corsair. The new QX fan and Hub system currently has no way to set a fan curve based on an external temperature source, like a motherboard temp probe. Integrating the ability to read from those sensors and setting your fan curve based on that would be very helpful for those who run water cooled systems. For example, I have a temperature probe for my custom loop. Setting a fan curve based on fluid temp is an essential function and would stabilize my fan RPMs. Please add this functionality in the future!
  3. So I have the Commander Pro and am trying to set up a fan curve for my fans through iCue. I am able to set up the fan curve along with which fans it affects. The problem is, I also notice that the fans don't increase in RPMs when my CPU temps increase. I use HWInfo through my Stream Deck to monitor temps and stuff. I know HWInfo and iCue had conflicts when it came to fan curves, but is that still an issue? Is there anyway I can implement these fans curves without having to uninstall HWInfo?
  4. Bought a 750i last week to replace my 650, installed with no problem. I'd pressed the fan test button after installing but couldn't hear anything so thought the button might be faulty. It powered the PC fine so I checked the PSU using iCue (already installed). It was reporting the PSU as being about 30 degrees ©, no fan activity. Continued to monitor while testing some games and the highest the temperature rose to was 35. Here's the thing: the fan never came on once according to the monitoring graph, this with the standard fan curve in iCue which appears to state it should kick-in on 40% at about 20C. I tried pushing it up to 100% at 20 to see if the fan would come on but nothing. At that point, I raised a ticket with Scan. In the meantime, I took another look at the test button while looking (instead of just listening!) at the fan. Turned out it was indeed spinning under test, absolutely silently. Brilliant :D: Here's the thing: I'm genuinely not sure whether it should be RMA'd or not. Scan replied after my update saying there's probably nothing wrong with it. I'd be fine with this if I could see evidence of the fan spinning under a custom curve but it doesn't appear to happen. I'd rather not RMA, to be honest; I just need to be fairly sure there's no issue. What do you think, Corsair gurus?
  5. I'm considering getting a Commander Pro for my upcoming build. However, I might want to dual-boot with Windows+Linux in the future. I understand that there is no official support for iCUE under Linux, but does the CoPro have internal memory to save the fan curves (and maybe LED settings?) set in iCUE in Windows? That is, if I use iCUE to tie my case fan speeds to e.g. the CPU/GPU temperature, or a reading of the included temperature probes, will these curves also be applied when booting into a platform without support for iCUE, such as Linux? Also, and this may be an obvious question, but it's not possible to control a fan through the BIOS fan curve, when it's connected to the CoPro, right?
  6. Hi! Recently upgraded to a 3900 that is currently being cooled by an H80i V2(2*ML120), however while boosting, it is getting slightly troublesome to keep liquid temps in check while also maintaining a decent noise level. I have been looking at picking up a new 280mm AIO in order to deal with this, my primary concern is performance at low noise level, but i am unsure which of the two listed products would be the best way of achieving this. Thanks for listening! :D: