• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. Combine spectacular style, superb gaming performance, and a compact tenkeyless design with the CORSAIR K60 TKL RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard! Lightweight and rugged durability comes built-in thanks to an anodized brushed aluminum frame, crafted to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Here are a few quick highlights: Exclusive CORSAIR OPX RGB Optical-Mechanical Keyswitches deliver hyper-fast input with 1.0mm actuation distance and smooth linear travel, guaranteed for 150 million keystrokes. Convenient FN Shortcuts add functionality without added keys, controlling media playback, volume, and onboard lighting on-the-fly Full N-Key Rollover with 100% Anti-Ghosting ensures your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register correctly, no matter how many keys you press or how quickly you press them Turn your keyboard into an extension of the game with iCUE game integrations and guarantee you’ll never accidentally interrupt your game at critical moments with the Windows Key Lock Mode Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: Does the keyboard come with RGB? A: Yup! Stunning Per-Key RGB backlighting offers visually spectacular effects with virtually unlimited lighting customization, or choose from a variety of pre-installed effects for instant illumination. Q: What is the polling rate? A: 8,000Hz Hyper-polling transmits inputs up to 8x faster, getting actions into the game as quickly as possible. Q: What material is used for the keycaps? A: The keyswitches are topped by sturdy polycarbonate keycaps with a standard bottom row layout, enabling you to personalize your setup with custom keycap sets. Q: Is the cable detachable? A: Yup! The detachable USB Type-C cable enables you to quickly set up the keyboard with easy cable management, and can be quickly unplugged and taken on the go for simplified portability. Let us know your thoughts below!
  2. Hi! :) I am updating my home and office computers in terms of hardware, usage and operating systems. That said, I want to be able to use an office laptop computer, a video editing / gaming desktop computer and a smartphone with a high quality / efficient / comfortable keyboard and mouse couple. For that usage, it seems that K63 wireless keyboard is the one I need: switchable between computers efficient with USB cable and mechanical swiches for gaming PC comfortable with mechanical switches and TKL for office That said, I can't find a mouse with this kind of "device switching" hability. Some criteria have to be listed: I want to be able to use this input peripherals couple without a "master" computer. It should be able to work with a computer regardless others are running or not (hardware device switching, not software). I want to be able to use this input peripherals couple on heterogenous operating systems: Windows 10, Android and Linux (or even BSD) for now. The question is: is there anything Corsair able to match this usage? Thank you. :)