• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello everyone, Since around 4 weeks I have a problem with my headset. When I turn my computer on my headset tells my charge complete. As soon as I uplug the charging cable the headset turns off. Has anyone ever had similar problems? Thank you in advance, Nicolas
  2. I've been having shutdown/reboot issues (already mentioned by someone else here) and since I do have a Xonar Soundcard installed I went on and got the iCue version 3.18.77 directly off of Corsairs website. Installed it and after every start it didn't detect any devices (even after re-plugging them) and just shut down, without any crash messages etc. To make sure it's not just a single version issue, I've downloaded and installed a variety of versions, all with the same results. 3.11.114 3.12.118 3.13.94 3.14.100 3.14.104 3.15.101 3.16.56 3.17.94 3.18.77 Interestingly enough, installing 3.28.77, which is the second most recent version from just a few months ago, won't even start. The fans connected to my Commander Pro ramp up for a second after installation but that's about it. The only version that works is 3.31.81 but has as already mentioned caused issues shutting down and/or rebooting my PC. What causes all previous versions of iCue to just not function at all and how can I fix this?
  3. Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue. After I shut down from Windows, the keyboard, mouse and monitor all power off (LEDs turn off), but the Corsair itself just turns to its default blue lights (I have a different LED pattern running on it) and just sits there (fan quietly running). I've waited, thinking that maybe it is 'cooling off' after a long gaming session and needs to stay on for a bit to use its fan but no, it doesn't shut off even after about 30 minutes. I've called the help line and they suggested I restore it to a previous state which I did, but this hasn't solved the problem. Is this something I should worry about? I am ok with having to hold down the power button to turn it off... Thanks, Jake
  4. I just bought and assembled a new PC which is shutting down from time to time unexpectedly. The PC shuts down either when the GPU is in moderate usage or no usage at all (so basically randomly shuts down whenever) and I am not overclocking the CPU. What's also strange is that the RAM and cooler fans RGB lighting, as well as some motherboard LED's stay on after shut down. I have already checked CPU and GPU temperatures and these never go above 60C (I am doing some light machine learning, no gaming). So I don't think it's an overheating issue. In addition, the system is brand new and kept in a spacious well ventilated area, so there is absolutely no dust anywhere inside or around the case. Not shown in my system specs is the AIO CPU cooling system - which is the Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum (yes, I used plenty of thermal paste between the cooling block and CPU heat spreader). I bought these parts on Newegg, many of which came from the US and I am now using them in the UK. I feel the PSU is definitely powerful enough for this system at 1200W, but I am unsure if using a wall adapter for US to UK plugs is causing the issue or if it's something else. Can anyone advise steps I could take to check what would be causing the issue to fix it?
  5. Please forgive me, I must first say that I am not very tech literate. I'm so very desperate for help. I recently bought a used gaming PC. (fx 8350 water cooled 16gb memory 1tb hd 250gb ssd r9 390x gpu) Corsair h100i is what is giving me issues. Everything with the PC was working perfect until the USB disconnect/reconnected sound starting going off literally non stop. I thought it might be the keyboard or mouse but I eventually traced it to the h100i due to its LED flashing on/off with the USB sound. Opened the Corsair LINK app and noticed that one of my fans was also dropping to 0RPM and then back up. I went searching on the internet and found a few forums but nothing really was working. Finally the sound stopped and the LED stated lit up. I was safe... For now. The next day the problem randomly started again. I checked where the h100i was plugged into the MB and everything seemed fine. No matter what I did, I couldn't get a different outcome. I found a forum somewhere online where someone had the exact same issue and solved it by manually setting their fans to 100%. Now... I had no idea how to do this. I opened the LINK app and started trying to figure things out. The last thing I remember was clicking on my fan #2 and checking a box that said "shut down.." idk what the rest said. Now my PC not only has the initial issue but as soon as I get logged in, the PC shuts down. It gives me about 30 seconds after I log in and shuts down automatically. I have no idea what I've done. If I Uninstall the LINK app it won't shut down, but once I reinstalled it happened again. I really really would love to have some help. I'm worried I'll never figure this out.