• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Anyone know when can we expect the Light Enhancement Kits (that fill in the unused RAM slots) for the DDR5 modules? And will we ever have these for the Dominator line, or just Vengeance? Far as I can tell this doesn't exist, only for the DDR4 sticks. Also anyone seen Corsair 8GB RGB DDR5 sticks? Basically I, like a lot of people, would love to fill in all 4 slots on my MOBO but only need 32GB of RAM. So that either means 4x 8GB sticks, or 2x 16GB with filler sticks. At the moment none of this is possible. But both options can be done with DDR, which is annoying. Thanks for any feedback!
  2. Need any help at all at my wits end. Been struggling trying to trouble shoot my ram for the longest time I've had it the iCue lights never worked consistently. I decided to reach out to corsair support to try to remedy the issue and eventually they determined that they would just send out a new set of RAM. I replaced the RAM and the same exact issue was occurring of the lights being stuck on permanently red on the tips and iCue not detecting it at all. iCue is able to pick up on the RAM thru all of the monitoring also, just iCue can't functionally modify it. As far as I can tell the lights being stuck on is a sign that the RAM is stuck in firmware update mode or it has conflicting RGB controller software. I've tried a myriad of troubleshooting to no avail. Running armoury crate uninstall Updating BIOS to latest version Enabling SPD write thru BIOS Reinstallation of iCue 4 and 5 Turning Aura off in BIOS Forcing every update on the iCue software Running iCue repair Reseating memory modules in every configuration possible Replacing the memory modules with the set that Corsair RMA'd for me If anyone has any idea what to try next or if I should just buy some G.skill instead please let me know!
  3. Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere and I just missed it. I just didn't see my exact issue. One of my RAM sticks doesn't match the other. Not just a different shade of blue like some of the others, but a random color. Right now I'm running the Corsair blue scheme through iCue and the right stick is yellow instead of light blue. Sometimes it's not the whole stick, but just a portion of it will be a different color (i.e. the top 1/3 of the stick will be red or orange or something). It's not always the same stick and it's pretty random. It should all be synched, except for the mobo. Everything is controlled through iCue (H150i Elite Capellix, Commander Core, Lightning Node Pro, and LL120 fans). I honestly think the problem is with my Mobo. I have a Gigabyte Aorus Pro AC B500, and it has been finnicky from time to time with my RAM. Sometimes it doesn't register both sticks in Bios, but they are both running according to Task Manager and other benchmark tests. And the XMP profile never says that they are running over 2133 (they are 3600). To be clear, the performance of the RAM has been where it should be, it's just the mobo doesn't reflect that in its stats. I just don't want to ignore the issue (it's just a color mismatch when its static) and it turn out to be something bigger that I should've fixed earlier.
  4. Hello, a quick question about Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16GB 3200MHz CL16. I want to overclock my RAM with XMP or preferably with custom settings to maximize performance. However, I'd love to have 4 sticks of RAM in my PC to fill all slots. Have I got the Light enhancement kit, would it interfere with overclocking or the BIOS won't even recognize fake RAM is there? I've read 2x16 is the same as 4x8 performance-wise, however 2x16 gives me headroom for going to 4x16. Also, what primary and secondary timings are recommended to get a stable yet effective 2x16 overclock? Thanks for help!
  5. Please can someone help me on this ? So, I've had a problem of some of the memories slots stopped detecting the rgb on half of the slots of the mobo. Asrock TRX40 Creator. I have 256gb ram installed so all 8 slots populated and the 4 on the right even after a fresh windows installation, stop working after few minutes. All started well and then it just stops. Can anyone help me on that ? Thank you in advance!
  6. RAM Rgb keeps switching to static red, what do i do?
  7. hi, as the title says, i need an old firmware for my corsair vengeance rgb pro ddr4 3200mhz ram. if anyone has it, please upload it. thanks in advance. cheers.
  8. Hey everyone, Get ready to meet the newest member of our VENGEANCE RGB DRAM family - better than ever in DDR5! Attain top-of-the-line DDR5 performance with higher frequencies and capacities. Here are a few quick highlights: Illuminate your system with ten individually addressable, ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module, encased in a panoramic light bar for vivid RGB lighting and allowing your build to irradiate from any viewing angle. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and customize RGB lighting, monitor real-time frequency and onboard voltage regulation Optimized for maximum bandwidth and tight response times on the latest Intel® DDR5 motherboards Equipped with a solid aluminum heatspreader that efficiently conducts heat away from your memory, designed with refined VENGEANCE styling to compliment modern systems Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: What voltages will DDR5 use? A: DDR5 will have lower, more flexible power usage and will go down to just 1.1V Q: Can I combine multiple kits of CORSAIR DDR5 memory? A: You can buy multiple kits of CORSAIR DDR5 memory, but we do not recommend combining them, as our memory kits are only validated for their rated performance when using only the modules provided within that specific kit. Q: Does DDR5 have XMP or Extreme Memory Profile? A: Yes! DDR5 employs a new specification, XMP 3.0, while DDR4 remains on XMP 2.0 For more FAQs, please refer to our DDR5 Memory FAQ Thread and to our DDR5 Memory Blog. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  9. Hi everyone, I'm setting up a new system with MOBO ASUS Pro WS X299 SAGE II (https://www.asus.com/Commercial-Servers-Workstations/Pro-WS-X299-SAGE-II/) and bought the following Corsair Vengeance memory already a while ago (it was a really good special in amazon.co.uk): https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-LPX/p/CMK32GX4M4K4133C19 judging by the memory base speed I'd get effectively without OC 4133Mhz read-write speeds using these modules. But since I have 8 RAM module slots available and would like to be on the 256GB side I was re-thinking which RAM I'd use. Then I went to check for the fastest / best alternative that Corsair could offer for my new system. I found in top of the list (searching by compatibility) the Dominator Platinum RGB 128GB which with two sets of 4 modules would allow me to reach my goal of 256GB RAM https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Memory/DOMINATOR-PLATINUM-RGB/p/CMT128GX4M4E3200C16 It would seem that this is the best RAM Corsair could offer for my system and as I understand Dominator is the top line from Corsair but how come it is only 3200Mhz and the Vengeance I already got is 4133Mhz. I am confused, will the Dominator version be nevertheless faster despite the lower base speeds specs of 3200Mhz??? Many TIA, Best regards, Giovanni
  10. Hi all. I'm looking for help on why I can't get my memory kit to run at anything higher than 2133MHz and if what I am experiencing is normal or if I have faulty RAM? Been trying to get help on this for a month with no success.. Memory - cmk64gx4m2e3200c16 - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x32GB Motherboard - MAG B550M MORTAR WIFI - Bios ver. 1.40 CPU - Ryzen 3700X As soon as I run it at anything other than default BIOS values - Windows BSOD as soon as it tries to load. Even the Windows 10 installer fails. I've tried various different options of the main 5 numbers and the clock speed, as well as the voltage. Tried both XMP profiles. Been told to look at individual timings - the ones where there's like 20 different values to change but I haven't attempted that yet, I'm really struggling to know what to change any of those to.. But even so, is this expected I need to be doing all this just to try and get my memory to run past 2133MHz? I came across an application called DRAM Calculator for Ryzen - I tried to import my memory profile from Thaiphoon burner but it didn't work. I've asked for some help on other forums and in PC gamer communities but I've received a lot of mixed and conflicting information.. "QVL lists aren't that important" - is this true? I know motherboard manufacturer's can't test every single memory kit under the sun. But if it's not a QVL list thing then why am I experiencing so many problems getting my memory to run even past 2133MHz? "Running 4x16GB at higher clock speeds is harder on the machine than 2x32GB" - Advice someone gave me which ended up with me returning my 4x16GB and getting 2x32GB instead .. at least the 4x16GB module I was able to boot into windows at 2933MHz .. although it did BSOD under heavy loads. AMD just aren't very good at overclocking - Is this actually true? Should I just put up with not being able to have 64GB at anything higher than 2133MHz? Though I'm not even looking to "overclock" past the manufacturer's rated speed. Performance is seriously restricted running at anything less than 3200MHz on Ryzen CPU - And this is the main thing I keep hearing over and over again which is why I'm aiming for that number on my sticks and feeling pretty cheated that I can't get anywhere near that.. Like, I don't get it, if it's so difficult to run memory at the rated manufacturer speeds, why is it advertised at that speed? I think this memory was one of the cheapest 64GB memory modules - should I have paid more for better RAM? Again though if that's the case, why is it advertised at 3200MHz if it can't reach that.. Hope someone can help or at least point me in the right direction.. Thank you!
  11. Hey, I just purchased a kit of 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz kit and they work wonderfully on my Aorus B450 PRO with XMP enabled. However, the lights are stuck on the rainbow cycle profile and I cannot seem to be able to change them neither in iCUE or RGB Fusion software. When I open iCUE it detects one stick only and when I try changing the lighting nothing happens. Running latest version of iCUE at the moment, also flashed to the latest BIOS version. Is there a fix for this?
  12. Firsty I´m explaning it: So I have 4x 8Gb RAM parts of the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and if I´m using effect like color wave in icue than it looks like they´re in the wrong order? :[pouts: DIMM 1 on ICUE is visual DIMM 3 DIMM 2 on ICUE is visual DIMM 1 DIMM 3 on ICUE is visual DIMM 4 DIMM 4 on ICUE is visual DIMM 2 i´ve put some pictures down below Could somebody help me with is Problem?
  13. Anyone know what brand of RTX 3090 is in the Vengeance i7200? I just bought this system - very nice - but the card looks generic. What is the brand? Can I check somewhere on the system for this? Thanks!
  14. So i bought the vengeance rgb pro 2x16gb 3200MHz about a week ago and my system is only recognizing 16gb, (assuming just 1 of them). I'm not as tech savvy as i used to be so figured I could come here for help. Ive done a memory test online and only 1 ram stick is being detected but both are working as far as RGB goes :wtfeh: Anyways heres some system specs for anybody who can help me with this: Mobo: ASRock B450M/ac CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB Available Physical Memory 10.0 GB Total Virtual Memory 30.4 GB Available Virtual Memory 19.8 GB Page File Space 14.5 GB (not too sure what these numbers mean but something doesnt look right lol) I'd much rather fix the issue than return it so any info/ advice helps, thanks ! :D::D:
  15. I've had my system for a little while now, having put it together a couple of years ago and for the most part, everything has been fine. Recently, I've dsicovered that my RAM (4 x 8gb Vengeance RGB Pro 3000Mhz) has not been running at the speed it's supposed to and has also been running quite hot, never going below 40C and going to near 70C under loads that barely bother the CPU and GPU. And finally, the colour control has been coming up with errors as well, in iCUE, it appears with a red triangle and I have to force update the firmware to temporarily fix it. I've enabled XPM and manually adjusted the frequency in the BIOS to match the RAM's advertised speed, no results, and I've sped up my fans also to provide better cooling for my pc to keep my temps under control. For the RGB control, I've turned off the SDK function in iCUE and the "Enable full software Control" but I get the same results both ways. Any advice or suggestions on this would be much appreciated, thanks! System Specs: Intel Core i7-9700K Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (4 x 8gb, 3000Mhz) Corsair H100i V2 AIO Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE 6 x Corsair LL120 & RGB Fan Hub 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD Corsair Commander Pro
  16. Bonjour à tous, J'ai récemment acheté deux kits de "CMW16GX4M2C3200C16", or à l'activation des deux Profils XMP existant dans le BIOS, le PC ne redémarre pas et après un redémarrage force, il ne boot pas bloquant sur EZ Debug CPU Led. J'ai donc tenté de flasher le BIOS de la carte mère (7C94v152(Beta version) et 7C94v14) or cela ne fonctionne avec aucun des deux. J'ai donc tenté de manuellement OC la RAM a 3000Mhz or même résultat. Configuration : MSI B550M Mortar Wifi Ryzen 5 5600X CMW16GX4M2C3200C16 (Deux Kits) Si cela peut aider : Dans CPU-Z les slots 1 et 3 de RAM sont du Manufacturer SK Hynix et en Dual Rank tandis que les slots 2 et 4 sont du Manufacturer Samsung et en Single Rank. Je suis à court d'idée, si vous avez une piste de résolution je suis preneur ! Cordialement
  17. Hello there! I'm wondering if someone can help me. I had an 8x8 ddr3 ram in my pc. After some years (it is stil working) the pc freezes and the system must be restarted to work again. I noticed that someone took 4 ram of my system and now I have 4x8 totally 32GB. Could be this situation the reason of my pc freez? The 8x8 set of ram should only work together or not? The pc passed all the tests of hardware. No problems found. Thanks in advance. :question::dunno::question:
  18. Hello! I just got my new PC with the following specs: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Midi Tower Sort Vifter: 3x LL120 RGB, ATX, mATX, mITX, Tempered Glass, Varenr: 1134487 / Prodnr: CC-9011188-WW Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro Skjermkort, PCI-Express 4.0, 10GB GDDR6X, Ampere, Varenr: 1168128 / Prodnr: NED3080019IA-132AA AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Prosessor Socket-AM4, 12-Core, 24-Thread, 3.8/4.60GHz, 105W, 7nm, inkl. kjøler, Varenr: 1132197 / Prodnr: 100-100000023BOX CM ML240L V2 ARGB Komplett Edition 240mm Radiator, 2x120mm ARGB Fan 650-2000 RPM, ARGB pump, Komplett Edition, Varenr: 1156710 / Prodnr: MLW-D24M-A18PA-K3 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200Mhz (PC4-25600) CL16, XMP 2.0, sort, AMD Optimized, Varenr: 1133600 / Prodnr: CMW32GX4M2Z3200C16 Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB M.2 SSD M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, NVMe, SD TLC, up to 4950/4250 MB/s, 1800TBW, Varenr: 1133452 / Prodnr: CSSD-F1000GBMP600 Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD M.2 2280, PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe, 3D NAND, up to 2200/2000MB/s, 600TBW, Varenr: 1135886 / Prodnr: SA2000M8/1000G ASUS ROG Strix B550-F GAMING hovedkort AM4, ATX, B550, DDR4, 2x M.2, PCIe 4.0, Varenr: 1159987 / Prodnr: ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Corsair TX750M, 750W PSU ATX 12V v2-4, 80 PLUS Gold, Semi Modular, 6+2-pin PCIe, Varenr: 915833 / Prodnr: CP- ----------------------- Upon starting the PC for the first time, I've gotten to configure all RGB LEDs the way I wanted it. But when I installed updates through the Armoury Crate, one of my Vengeance RGB Pro RAM cannot be found in the iCUE. I can fully control one of them, but not the other one. I am running BIOS version 1210 on a ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING. From googling a lot, I have tried to locate an SPD setting, but I can only find a "Read" setting, and I have tried both Auto and Enabled. Do you have any idea what might be causing this? I have tried reinstalling iCUE many times, have tried restarts, have tried the Task Manager by killing the service task, etc. Does anyone else have the same experience, or have had it and resolved it? Please help :(
  19. Hallo, ich habe mir im März 4x8GB Vengeance Pro zugelegt und seither Problemlos genutzt. Seit gut 2 Wochen habe ich allerdings massive Probleme, die mich langsam aber sicher zur Verzweiflung bringen. Angefangen hat es mit 1 Riegel der sich nicht mehr mehr per iCUE ansteuern lies, mehrere Restarts und Updates später liesen sich alle 4 nicht mehr Ansprechen und iCUE zeigt nur noch ein rotes Ausrufezeichen auf dem RAM an. Quasi gleichzeitig kamen unmengen an Bluescreens und Freezes, teilweise mehrmals hintereinander. Habe Windows mehrmals neu aufgesetzt, mehrmals alte und neue iCUE Versionen probiert. Ohne iCUE, sämtliche Treiber gecheckt. BIOS Update und Reset. Das Mainboard auf korrekten Anschluss aller Kontakte geprüft. Keine Veränderung. Habe dann meinen alten RAM testweise eingesetzt und siehe da, keine Bluescreens oder Freezes. Also den RAM reklamiert und gestern direkt den neuen eingebaut. ->Gleiches Spiel, Freezes und Bluescreens alle paar Minuten: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Watchdog Violation iCUE zeigt ein Rotes Dreieck mit Ausrufezeichen auf dem RAM und teilweise verschwindet der RAM sogar komplett aus der Anzeige. Ich bin absolut ratlos. Bitte um Hilfe.
  20. I have been struggling to squeeze ANYTHING extra out of these cards for hours. Nothing I do can even bring me up to 3400mhz from the XMP of 3200mhz. I tried way stupidly loose timings and even gave the cards 1.5V and I can only manage a post by sheer luck every few attempts. My only hint of success was tightening timings a tiny bit down to 15-17-32 from 16-18-36 at 1.35V. These d-die micron chips feel like they are already overclocked to their maximum right out of the box. If this is the case then I don't know that I can ever look at Vengeance again if I desire even a modest OC. Has anyone else had any better luck with these? I attached a shot of Thaiphoon for reference.
  21. Hello forum people, I have had a big problem for a long time, I thought I was going to solve it by reading other forums but I could not fix that. My computer works for a while and restarts due to the bad configuration of the ram memory timing, I have read about System Agent, I have raised and lowered it, I have increased the memory volts to recommended, I have set the Cas Latency values, etc., but it has not worked, I think they are the read and write times since the blue screen of windows, that the memory has not been read, please if someone wants to help me, I attach the screenshots of My BIOS setup screen. Thank you.:biggrin:
  22. Kurze technische Frage. Ich hab akutell 2x16GB 3200 Mhz Vengeance RGB PRO an meinem Mainboard. Heißt ich benutzt den Dual Channel. Ich will aus optischen Gründen noch 2 von den "dummys" kaufen. Wenn ich jetzt 2 von denen kaufe und einstecke, funktioniert dann alles normal weiter? Läuft es dann weiter im Dualchannel? Mein ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING Mainboard hat leider nur dual channel würde gerne die 2 "fake" Arbeitsspeicher einbauen für den optischen zweck ohne das ich den Dual channel verliere. hoffe ihr habt verstanden was ich meine :D Lg
  23. Hi all, My Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red from 2014 (CH-9000011-ES Non-RGB) just stopped working. It doesn't show any sign of life, no lights and no nothing. When it's connected to the PC, it is detected by Windows (It shows up in device manager too). It just stopped working from one day to another, yesterday it was just ok. I tried the "Hold the ESC button while connecting" thing but nothing happens. I tried re-updating the firmware to the 1.09FW/1.3SW (the only firmware I cant find online and the same firmware already present in my K70) but it fails to do so showing an "Failed to update firmware" error. I wasn't able to find a previous firmware version to flash to it. I want to bring back to life my loved keyboard :[pouts: I contacted Corsair through e-mail but I really don't expect the definitive solution. If I could send to somebody to fix it, I would really do it. Thanks everyone!!
  24. Bonjour, j'ai un léger soucis avec mes barettes de RAM, le rétro-éclairage de celles-ci freeze (souvent une fois par démarrage). Le seul moyen que j'ai trouvé pour relancer le RGB était de forcer la mise à jour sur le logiciel iCue, quelqu'un en saurait plus ? À savoir qu'à partir du moment où je force la mise à jour, cela ne se freeze plus par le suite.
  25. Hi everyone! I bought and received this week the combination described on the title: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero with a Ryzen 7 3800x and 16 GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro TUF 3200 MHz (CMW16GX4M2C3200C16-TUF). My problem is that I can't set the memory to work at 3200 MHz. The only frequency in which I'm able to boot the computer is 2133 MHz. Any other configuration, and I end up stuck in the BIOS logo screen with the motherboard Q-Code showing A0. I already tried: - Unplug everything from the computer, maintaining only the basics - Using only one of the two memory modules - Using D.O.C.P to configure the module to 3200 MHz - Using manual mode and configuring all by myself - Tried to configure the module at lower frequencies (3000 MHz and 2666 MHz) All these options make me end up at the BIOS logo screen stuck with the A0 Q-Code. I then have to boot in BIOS safe mode, set frequency to 2133 MHz (which is the Auto default) and reset the computer. The weird thing is, even when I do this reset, I end up stuck again on the BIOS screen logo. I have to turn the computer off physically through the button and wait a while. Only then the computer turns on with memory at 2133 MHz and boots to Windows. With the memory set to 2133 MHz, it boots as it should. Has anyone already seen this kind of behavior? I don't know if my motherboard came with something wrong or if it is the memory that is not compatible for some reason with this system.