• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. I recently moved my PC as I got a new desk and as I turned on my PC my mouse was not responding the lights were on and the dongle was in but I had no response I have had this mouse for a year now and never had a problem. I have tried repairing installing and reinstalling software and I changed the ports the dongle was in but nothing worked. The mouse works fine wired. I can also see both the mouse and the dongle in ICUE but when I put the mouse into wireless mode it just shows this. i can also not use Bluetooth as my motherboard does not have it.
  2. I ordered directly from Corsair and the box with the K70 RGB PRO just arrived an hour ago. My pre-existing computer has a motherboard using the I7 5820K processor that dates back to 2017 and will not support Windows 11, so it is running Windows 10 Professional version and has done so since it was first built. Previously, I had an older Corsair keyboard: the Corsair K70 RGB Gaming (RGP0004). I was running the (so-called) latest 3.xxx version of iCue up until today, when the 5.6 installer removed it, automatically. I removed the old keyboard and plugged in the new keyboard and the old iCue software didn't recognize it (said that there were no recognized Corsair keyboards attached to my computer.) This fact is what let me know two things: (1) there were newer major revision numbers available (I hadn't looked before); and, (2) that I should download the newest drivers to replace my old drivers. So I downloaded the 5.6 version of ICue for Windows and ran it. It correctly noted that I had an older driver and set out uninstalling it, first. That appeared to go fiine (and later checking with Windows 'uninstall' shows no Corsair software available to uninstall now.) Then it gave me a failure message and allowed me to look at the log. That log file was located in the C:\ProgramData\Corsair\iCUE5 Main Installer\logs folder. The first quoted text (#1) below represents this file. I had luckily kept the above in Notepad because, after some time later, the above was altered to the following (clearly, the process was still running even though I was interacting with the dialog). The second quoted text (#2) below represents this file. After checking with Windows 10 to verify that there was no longer any Corsair software installed, I tried to perform the install, again. The result log that popped up when pressing that button after the failure notice was a file folder (C:\ProgramData\Corsair\iCUE5 Main Installer\logs) with two files, now. They are quoted below as #3 and #4. I have also tried the earlier 4.33.138 version. I was finally able to complete the download. It took a while because of a literal showering of 'bad record mac' and http 206 errors, though. The installation was vastly slower than it should be. And I've no idea why a keyboard driver should occupy over 1 Gb of file size unless there is a truck load of spy-on-me software or sell-stuff-to-me, neither of which I want here. The installer succeeded and appears to work okay. Version 5.6 is a fail, for now. What I have NOT done, yet: Tried to perform a third installation. (What's the point?) I have not rebooted the computer. It's possible that I may need to do that after the uninstall took place. There still may be a system background service process running for all I know. Technically, the installation software should have been able to stop the service. That's standard fare for programmers. But perhaps they didn't do that and the old service is messing up the new one. It's also possible that there are registry issues that may be handled by rebooting. I've no idea. When I get a moment to consider doing it, I'll reboot. That's it for now. Any constructive suggestions would be appreciated. Nothing urgent as I have the older driver working, now. But it would be nice to know what's going on with 5.6. #1: #2 #3 #4
  3. Had the mouse for 2 days, charging on and off, and now the battery status is always critical, i shut off the icue program reseted the mouse, turned everything on and it still says critical when it was entire day charging
  4. Please can someone help me on this ? So, I've had a problem of some of the memories slots stopped detecting the rgb on half of the slots of the mobo. Asrock TRX40 Creator. I have 256gb ram installed so all 8 slots populated and the 4 on the right even after a fresh windows installation, stop working after few minutes. All started well and then it just stops. Can anyone help me on that ? Thank you in advance!
  5. RAM Rgb keeps switching to static red, what do i do?
  6. Hello ! The WASD keys on my K63 fell off. Turned out, the plastic underneath each key, where there is a "cross" female part, that sits on the switch itself, was broken. It had cracked in the corners, and some plastic was still there, some not. I ordered a kit of "PBT Double Shot PRO Keycaps", hoping these would be better. In the meantime i used several old keyboards i had laying around, but they were all horrible, so i eventually bought a very cheap "TKL svive Triton Speed" that i got for 50% off, to use as a spare while i waited for these Corsair keycaps. I was very disappointed when i found that the Corsair keycaps mod kit, contained exactly the same quality keys, as was originally on my K63. While on the "XtrFY svive Triton Speed" backup keyboard, was MUCH thicker plastic under the keys, these were in fact round on the outside of the stem, so they would be much less prone to cracking, since there is no edges, theres no place for the crack to start, plus the additional material also helps. Now the K63 has become the backup keyboard, sitting on the shelf packed in plastic, with brand new "PRO" keycaps. Corsair should seriously look into improving the quality of these keys, especially when you buy these replacement kits, you expect to get something that is a little better, when it says "PRO" on the package. I was enjoying my K63 until now, i thought it was completely ok, but now ? Nothing PRO about it. Look at the difference on the stem in the middle under the keys (Corsair on top, XtrFy bottom):
  7. I'm fairly new to iCue but have managed to get most things working right. I have an Asus x99-S and updated my ram to Vengeance RGB Pro 4x8GB. I have it in quad channel mode, in slot A1, B1, C1, D1. I had to enable SDP write in bios but iCue can only find 2 out of 4 stick. C1 and D1 are not detected but if I place all for slots in Dual Channel (A1, A2, B1, B2) all 4 sticks are detected and everything is good. Does anyone know how I can get it to all sticks to be found in Quad mode? and what would happen if I got another 4x8 kit and populated the other slots?
  8. So yesterday i upgraded my motherboard from a lenovo prebuilt which had no XMP function to a Asus ROG Maximus xii extreme. This allowed me to upgrade my ram to Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 (2x16GB DDR4 @ 3600). While i do love the way they look it does bug me that there are two open slots. So here is my question: Can i use Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18 (2x8GB DDR4 @ 3600) to fill in the empty slots? Or are they gonna interfere with eachother? I recently spent a lot of money on the upgrade en would prefer it if i could spend less. Thanks in advance.
  9. Hi All, I'm hoping somebody may be able to shed some light on an issue I'm having. I have a H115i Elite Capellix CPU cooler, this has 2 LL120 fans mounted on the radiator. The cooler and fans are plugged into a Commander Core controller. For some reason I have no control over the RGB lighting effects in iCue. The software see's the cooler as it's displayed in the top bar of the software along with my keyboard. I also have 3 front mounted fans on my case and a rear exhaust fan, all LL120's plugged into the same Commander Core. I have no control over any of the lighting effects in iCue, all the speeds etc seem to be displaying fine. I wanted to add an extra couple of fans on the bottom of the case. So I purchased a couple of extra fans, a Commander Pro, the extra fans came with an RGB hub. I now have the 3 front fans, the exhaust fan and the 2 bottom fans plugged into the Commander Pro and the extra RGB hub and these are all working fine, they are listed and the RGB lighting is controllable via iCue, however the 2 radiator fans and the CPU cooler are the same, just stuck in the default rainbow effect and I have no control. If I plug the radiator fans into the separate3 RGB hub, they work fine. Am I right to suspect the RGB portion of the Commander Core is faulty? The computer is only a couple of months old. Oh and finally, port 6 of the separate RGB hub doesn't seem to be working either, there's no RGB lighting coming out of that at all I'm so confused, can anybody help?
  10. Hola dispongo de 4 slot vengance pro RGB de 8gb cada una. Mi problema surge cuando me e visto en la necesidad de formatear el pc por que me daba errores de grafica despues de pasarme de nvidia a radeon, al reiniciar las ram han parecido funcionar correctamente, pero de pronto 3 o 4 dias despues, las RAM estan apagadas y en el ICUE me aparece el icono de la ram con un triangulo rojo alado y solo aparece un menu en lugar de los 4 o 5 que habia antes entre ellos iluminacion. alguien sabria decirme que pasos deberia seguir para reparar el uso correcto de la RAM?? Muchas gracias a todos por adelantado aqui imagen
  11. hello, i have 4 sp120 pros connected to the lighting node core, i can only get 3 of them to light up, on icue i have selected ML PRO RGB SERIES FAN HUB (there is no SP120 PRO that i can select, just the standard sp120) when i select the number of fans two different channels seem to control the rgb on just 1 fan for example: if i select two fans it lights up two leds on fan 1 so if i select 6 fans it only lights up 3 fans (with 2 leds on each), i dont know what im doing wrong, any help appreciated
  12. Servus, ich habe gestern ein Corsair HS70 Pro Headset Wireless bekommen. Leider habe ich andauernd Verbindungsverluste für ca 1 sekunde was leider sehr nervig ist. Danke schonmal für die Hilfe
  13. Hi, I've recently just bought the Harpoon RGB Pro and I like it a lot However, when I play PUBG my mouse has a 1 second delay around 10 aecond after i land. Any ideas why?
  14. I own a Void Pro Wireless that I've come to love. I wanted to upgrade to the Void Elite Wireless (which I believed was better in every way since you know, it's supposed to be it's direct upgrade, a more recent version). My problem revolves around the surround system which feels much worse on the Void Elite compared to the Void Pro. With the old headset (Void Pro) : - This is what is displayed in iCUE when my old headset is connected. - This is what is displayed when I click on it. Now with the new headset (Void Elite) : - This is what is displayed in iCUE when my new headset is connected (notice how the name of the headset goes from "Void Pro Wireless" to "Void Elite Wireless"). - This is what is displayed when I click on it (notice how the name of the surround, as well as the icon, goes from "Dolby Surround" to "7.1".) So I thought "Wait, maybe I need to turn on Dolby surround in the Windows' sound tab". To my disbelief, it was never on with the old headset. It couldn't be since Windows asks me to download the Dolby app if I want to turn the Dolby surround on. So, I would like to know if there is a way to get the Dolby surround system (of the Void Pro) enabled on my new headset (Void Elite) instead of that new "7.1" and supposedly better surround ? It hurts me to realize that my girlfriend bought me a new headset and it's actually worse than the old one even though it's supposed to be an upgrade. EDIT : Just realized the Elite is actually worse than the Pro. Looks like there's no issue then, I just made a costy mistake. If any admin walks by, please delete this thread.
  15. I'm preparing to purchase some QL 140's for my case; a particular seller is heavily discounting single-pack 140's, so I can't get the Lighting Node CORE if I buy all six fans from the same merchant. My question is, if I buy a loose Lighting Node from another seller, are the QL fans only compatible with the Node CORE that comes in the two-pack, or can they function and be controlled via iCUE using the older Node PRO? If the Node PRO works, are there disadvantages in terms of controls and features? I just want to make an educated purchasing decision, is all.
  16. Bonjour, je viens de remarquer que dans le logiciel ICUE mes ventilateurs de refroidissement du H115i Pro ne tournent pas (affiché 0rpm!). Je démonte donc mon ordinateur pour vérifier ça, les ventilateurs sont bel et bien en train de tourner mais ICUE ne les voit pas fonctionner. Quand à la pompe elle est quasiment tout le temps a 2100 rpm ?!? Avez vous une idée svp ? Cordialement,
  17. Hey all, I just received my 2 Commander Pros in the Mail. I replaced my thermaltake ones and hooked up 10 fans, 4 temp sensors, 4 light strips. They are all functioning. But when I go into the iCue software, only the Commander Pro that is directly connected to my MOBO shows. So if I want to check the temp of my GPU (All GPU fans/temps on 2nd commander) , it does not show. My 1st commander (All CPU fans/lights/etc) is showing and able to be controlled fine. Do I need to do anything special to get them both to show? I've read several places on the forum that its fine to have multiple and to daisy chain them. Any Suggestions?
  18. Hello, this is my first post :) Last year i bought a brand new PC, containing these components: Power supply - Corsair Vengeance 750M, 750W PSU Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING, Socket-AM4 Video card - MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Duke OC V1 RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB Now to my issue When i turn on my PC only 1 of the RGB PRO DDR4 lights, the other will light up if i force update 'iCue', but when i restart my PC only 1 is lighting up again.. Its the same one thats "turns off" every time. And sometimes when my PC is in sleep-mode, they are both lighting up like nothing is wrong but when i start my PC one of them turns off again.. Sorry for my bad english and grammar :) I hope some of you geeks might know what's up.. Thank you for all answers :biggrin:
  19. Good afternoon guys, First of all hope all of you are safe! I've just bought the Corsair HS70 Pro headset but I don't know if I am really dumb or the headset is broken but I cannot pair the receiver (USB stick) to the headset. I plug in the USB stick and I press the pair button. The blinking white LED begins to blink faster. I power ON my headset and the ON LED blinks constantly at the same speed in green. Nothing happens and the pair never occurs. I've tried reinstalling the firmware from the iCUE software but still nothing happens and the application says in the status/battery that no device is connected... Can you please help me? I am still waiting for Corsair support to answer my ticket and also the shop where I bought it. Thanks a lot!
  20. Hi, I'm new to the forums and had a question about the H115i Pro vs H115i Pro XT coolers. I've done a bunch of research already but haven't been able to find all the detailed information so was hoping some of the knowledgeable members of this forum could weigh in. It's confusing, because the corsair website currently makes the Pro RGB and Pro RGB XT look almost identical, yet both are still available. If this question has already been asked somewhere here before admin feel free to delete. As far as I can tell, the main features are: H115i Pro: - Asetek 6th gen pump (1100rpm, 2160rpm, 2850rpm) - Single zone RGB - 1100 RPM Max speed fans - Limited availability because being replaced by XT H115i Pro XT: - Basically pump hardware from Platinum but lacking the RGB (LL?) fans & other RGB features - So, CoolIT pump (assuming the same as Platinum?? i.e. 2000rpm, 2400rpm, 2900rpm) - Black Pump Head I care most about idle noise (do lots of productivity work in addition to gaming) and would be willing to sacrifice a few delta degrees C if it means less noise. As a result I've bought one of the seemingly last remaining H115i Pro's left in my country because I've heard the 1100RPM mode is significantly quieter than the 2000RPM min speed of the Platinum. I'm wondering, can anyone confirm if the XT runs the same pump speeds & has the same louder pump as the Platinum? I'm not too concerned about the improved RGB on the XT, but I do like the black pump head! I haven't unboxed the Pro I've bought yet and am still in the return window in the case I want to switch to the XT. Hopefully someone can help me decide between Pro and Pro XT. Thanks!
  21. Ich kann mein Void Pro nicht unmuten es ist einfach permanent aus ich bewege es runter bleibt stumm ich drücke die stumm/unmute taste geht auch nicht wenn ich das bei einem anderen system mache (ps4 oder ein anderen PC) geht es auch nicht .... Garantie ist noch da, da ich das Void Pro erst Letzten Monat gekauft habe !
  22. I'm trying to change the rate since it bugs some games, but the option is greyed and I don't have any enhancements so no idea what to do, any help? I'm running windows 10 and iCUE 3.24.52
  23. Is charging Corsair Void Pro Wireless RGB from phone charger bad for its battery?. Power Brick says it can provide 9V/1.67amp or 5V/2amp.
  24. Hello, My new headset is very loud, much more than my last jack plug headset. I must put windows sound at 1 to be able to keep my ears safe when i'm on internet (on game i can change the sound in the parameters). And i am asking why this is happening, when i try to increase or decrease the volume from the headset with the sound wheel it affect the windows sound (my last headset had his own amplifier) and i didn't find any things in ICue to modify this. Do my Void Pro is seen as speaker instead of an headset so i cant modify the amplifier of it with the wheel ?
  25. I just finished moving my system to a new case, the Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic, and I’m using a Commander Pro to control six ML 120 Pro RGB fans. All six LED headers are plugged into a Corsair LED hub, which is connected to LED Channel 1 of the Commander Pro. My question is: can I control each fan’s LEDs individually? On iCue, I selected the correct channel (1), type of device (ML Pro RGB) and number of fans (6). Still, I can only control their lights as a group, and not per fan, as I hoped.