• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. My mic isn't working I already tried everything that people suggest on how to fix it. I already check if the jack is plugged in correctly I already did the control panel and device manager and check for update drivers I also uninstall and reinstall iCUE. is there a possibility that is not my fault?
  2. This issue had been resolved by a user, "Deaven" before. My issues is the exact same as them. I have to put the mic IN MY MOUTH and then it can pickup my voice. When it can pickup my voice, lets just say the audio quality reminds you of 60's radio host audio quality. My attempt to fix : Verifying that it was plugged into the correct plugs. Verifying that it was fully plugged in. Verifying that the mute button was not pressed. Plugging the jack into a usb into audio jack adapter. The speaker still work but the mic once again barely picks my voice Testing it with windows loopback test, discord, obs, valorant. The same issue persisted. Testing the mic on other devices, it dont work Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Advanced' for the headset, set the Default Format from whatever the initial one (CD or DVD Quality iirc) was to Studio Quality. (No change was noticed.) Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Levels' for the headset, set the Microphone slider to 100 (was at 50). (No change was noticed.) Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Levels' for the headset, set the Microphone Boost slider to +10.0dB, then +20.0dB, then +30.0dB. (Voice volume increased slightly, feedback noises increased exponentially. This solution is nonviable as I require my voice to be as clear as possible.) Updating audio drivers. (Drivers are up to date.) If possible, I would not want to install 3rd party software. Thanks in advance
  3. I'm at my wits end with this problem. Yesterday I was given the HS35 headset to replace my old Logitech G430 headset, which was being held together with glue. The speakers on the HS35 work wonderfully, but for some reason, the microphone is barely registering my voice, only getting an incredibly quiet input when I am practically yelling and nearly eating the mic at the same time. My attempts at fixing this are as follows: - Verifying that it was plugged into the correct plugs. - Verifying that it was fully plugged in. - Verifying that the mute button was not pressed. - Plugging the HS35 into the USB port of the Logitech G430 headset. (Interestingly enough the speakers still functioned, and it registered as a G430, but the mic issue was unchanged. I have also tested everything below both with the jacks and the USB port, for good measure.) - Testing the mic in different software, to ensure that it was not an issue with just one program. (Tested programs include: Discord, Audacity, Microsoft Teams) - Testing the mic on a different computer, to ensure that it was not an issue with the headset itself. (Mic seems to function fine on other devices.) - Restarting the computer with the headset plugged into it. - Restarting the computer with the headset unplugged from it. - Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Advanced' for the headset, set the Default Format from whatever the initial one (CD or DVD Quality iirc) was to Studio Quality. (No change was noticed.) - Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Levels' for the headset, set the Microphone slider to 100 (was at 50). (No change was noticed.) - Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Levels' for the headset, set the Microphone Boost slider to +10.0dB, then +20.0dB, then +30.0dB. (Voice volume increased slightly, feedback noises increased exponentially. This solution is nonviable as I require my voice to be as clear as possible.) - Updating audio drivers. (Drivers are up to date.) Things I have not been able to attempt so far: - Updating device drivers. (No drivers were found for the headset on my pc to update, and I have been unable to find the proper drivers to download, possibly due to frustration/fatigue at troubleshooting for 8 hours now.) - Updating Windows 10. (Currently stuck at 0% for 6 hours now.) - Downloading & installing a 3rd party program that claims to have the solve the problem. (I'd really rather not.) I would really appreciate any solution that anyone has at this point, because I cannot find anything else and I just want to enjoy not having to glue my primary means of communication back together every three days. Thanks in advance!
  4. I've seen a bunch of suggestions on how to fix this but none have worked, I've paired the two, reinstalled drivers, uninstalled the devices, clean installed iCUE, forced updates to the dongle and headset, checked privacy settings, set the headset as default communications device. I get the sidetone in the headset but Windows does detect any sound, it does detect the microphone though. Just curious if anyone has found another fix, sucks I just bought this and it is giving me issues right out of the box. Questioning why I'm even loyal to Corsair now since they still haven't responded to my warranty claim on my VOID PRO's that drain the battery in an hour and won't fully charge. Thanks
  5. Hello, I purchased the HS70 headset and the mic had stopped working, so i returned it and got a replacement, with the same issue occurring six days after it had arrived, i was wondering if there is a fix or if I'm doing something wrong?
  6. I’m on a Series S using the HS75 XB headset, when I suddenly get a low white noise in the background. My microphone is fine, but it’s annoying so I reset my headset. Next thing I know, my microphone will only detect anything if I’m blowing into the mic, which has since then became a gamble in the way that even that might not work. I know the deplete the battery strategy, but that took about 3 days the last time I had to do it so I’d prefer if that’s a last resort. I’m sorry I sound so pissy, but I’d just rather be in bed and I spent $150 dollars on the headset. I’d really appreciate some help. Thanks everyone.
  7. So I just got my HS75 XB headset and I can't get the mic to work. I have my headset assignment to my profile. But when I go into a party it doesn't show me talking, I have my headset unmuted and I can even hear myself talking, but it won't display I'm talking on my Xbox. It doesn't even say anything like, "a headset couldn't be detected" in the party
  8. I have the HS80 headset and I went into the iCUE app, clicked enable voice prompts, hated it, turned it off, and when I put my mic up or down the beeping prompts that tell you if the mic is muted or not is now gone. How do I bring that back? I need the beeping prompts. Do I just reset the headset or is there an option in settings I missed that turns the beeps back on?
  9. My pc does not detect my HS35, I tried with ps4 and mobile phone and the microphone works, instead with pc no. what should I do?
  10. Hello every one, can someone help me. so i just buy the HS35 Stereo and when i test the headset on the store nothing special happen. but when i came home and try to use it in a discord call the mic can pick up every sound that the headset blast. first i was stunted and calm my self down. so after that because i stream i tried the mic on obs and funny enough the mic still picking up everything. so can someone help/explain it to me thanks
  11. Alright I haven't seen anything similar doing a few searches the past few days. So sorry in advance if this is already somewhere else. So I recently had to do a complete wipe of icue because on startup it would load correctly but when re-launching it was using a different version of icue and would not update. So I think somehow it was using files from both icue 3 and icue 4 idk how or why but that's what I think was happening. So wiped out both of those went and cleaned the registry. Reinstalled and started having issues when turning the headset on and when reconnecting if i walked out of range. The mic does not automatically turn on the led is off even though I have it set to always be on. No light when turning on the headset and no input to the pc until I press the mic mute button. this could be a discord issue but it started happening at the same time as these issues. But when reconnecting sometimes the mic will not transmit to discord even though its working and I have side tone on and I can hear myself. If anyone has any ideas please let me know and thanks in advance.
  12. Hello, I got a hs75 XB and im pretty happy with it. Its a good headset only the range isnt that good. But out of the sudden the mic stopt working. I updated it and plugged the mic in and out a couple of times. The mute button works and i can hear the sound if i mute or unmute it. But still it doesnt record my voice. Does anybody know how i can solve this or has tips what i can do? Im hoping you can becouse i do like the headset. Sorry if my english is somewhat broken. English isnt my first language. Groet Ivar
  13. I am hoping someone can help me make the following happen if it's possible. I've already managed to connect to my Mac using the usb dongle, and simultaneously connect to my PC via the wireless dongle. I can get sound from both. But.. The issue is that my mic on the Virtuoso doesn't input to the Mac. This is the crux of my existence, and something I had really hoped would work. Even with the Virtuoso selected as my input/output on the Mac I get nothing from the mic to the Mac. The PC gets the mic. No, I cannot swap to Bluetooth on the Mac. My employer would never allow it. In fact I can only get away with wireless by having the dongle. Otherwise I'm chained to the desk. If I you could recommend a different configuration that does include wired, thats fine, but it's got to be to the PC. Could anyone advise me here? 🙂 Thank you in advance!
  14. Hello, Just been having a problem with my mic. It is connected up to my headset, yet my pc wont detect it. I have tried using the usb adapter as well as just using the aux cable. None have worked. Another issue I have had is that iCUE does not detect the headset. I do not know if these issues are related or not. I really need the mic to work for an interview in a few weeks, so would be appreciated if someone can help asap.
  15. I have a Harpoon mouse and a Strafe keyboard and wanted to bind a button in one of them (or both) to mute the microphone on my USB headset (non-Corsair). There is no option for that on the media buttons in ICUE software. I see that some threads were opened about this but all suggested third party software. Can this be implemented?
  16. Hello all, I got my wireless headphones about 1 year ago and just recently decided that I needed to research what was up with the quality of my mic. The sidetone when enabled allowed me to hear the mic perfectly (basically 50 hertz to about 16k hertz) but the mic in windows is cutoff at about 8k hertz. I made sure the samplerate was at DVD quality in the sound settings, have forced the firmware to update, reinstalled iCue multiple times, and have tried multiple drivers, but nothing worked. Is there any solution to this? The attachment is a spectrum analysis of the mic in action from the default driver.
  17. I have had a virtuoso for a couple weeks and its been workin fine but today just randomly the mic stopped working i figured i just needed to unplug it and plug it in again so i did that and i could hear the voice saying mic on charge complete but it still didnt work so i tried again and this time i could hear mic on charge complete again but no other audio on my computer but my computer was picking up audio from my mic
  18. Recently upgraded from an old win-7 ish os to a windows 10, since then my microphone on the corsair void pro (stereo) has ceased to function, it picks up no sound at all and only registers as a 'headset' and a 'microphone' whenever I go looking for it on my pc. It doesn't reflect anything such as 'corsair' on it in those places. Does no one know how to fix this issue? This model can plug into pc's and playstation removes etc via a prong not a usb.
  19. For voice prompts there seems to be an addition of phrases regarding mic feedback. Is there a way I can have it so only mic on/off is played for voice prompts? Thanks.
  20. Gasis

Mic feedback off

When turning the headset on I often have no microphone feedback and have to slide it's volume on iCue to be able to hear myself. Also happened when already turned on but I didn't notice why. (edit: happens when I mute the mic) I have 3 iCue profiles which all have feedback volume enabled at half. Thank you for your help Ps: I run dual screen if it's any useful. (edit: noticed strange behaviour with the mute function when auto-switching between profiles.)
  21. Got a HS60 delivered today to replace my old corsair headset which stopped working after a long life. The HS60 picks up music/game sounds and transmits it over audio calls. Tried on my mac and windows PC, with and without the USB adapter. Same issue everywhere, even when mic muted and unplugged. Is it worth getting a replacement, or is this a design fault with the headset? The sheer number of identical complaints on this forum alone make me worry any replacement I receive will be the same. https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=187373 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=183341 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=181907 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=192457 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=102636 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=193832 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=194672 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=194767 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=181159 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=195690 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=179394 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=190508 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=192457
  22. Hi, I have a set of Void Pro RGB Wireless headphones that I've owned for a little over a year. I don't use them much and they sit on a stand on my shelf out of harm's way. Yesterday I tried to use them and now the mic won't unmute, either when pulling the mic boom down, or by pressing the mute button on the headphones themselves. There seem to be a number of threads on here about this problem, and honestly I've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing seems to work. Any solutions out there? For the record I've tried: older versions of iCue (3.18.77 and 3.21.88), changing the Privacy settings for the mic, unmuting the mic in the sound settings, adn reparing the iCue installation. I am running Windows 10.
  23. If both the headphone and mic jacks are plugged in, the mic will pick up whatever audio is playing. I don't think that the mic is actually recording soundwaves because I can turn down the audio output and it will still pick it up, but when I play it back it's distorted and quieter. I have also disabled stereo mix so I'm confident it's not that either. Has anyone experienced this? I have tried several different headsets and even tried the audio from one headset and the mic on a different one at the same time, and they all see this problem. Someone on reddit told me it's probably because the front panel circuitry is at fault, but what can I do in this scenario? Can the manufacturer replace it? DIY hack?
  24. I recently purchased the Virtuoso RBG Wireless (regular, not the SE) at PAX East because one of the representatives there told me that it’s a headset that would would for PC, PS4, and XBox. I’m a streamer, so going down to one headset was something I was very interested in. I’m able to get audio into the headphones just fine, and the mic works as well. My only issue is that it refuses to mute, despite getting the mute noise indicator and the mic itself going red. I haven’t tested it on PS4 yet, but this is a problem for me. I haven’t been able to find any solution to this issue on the forums; most of what I’ve seen had been the mic stuck on mute. Anyone have any ideas?
  25. Hi, I bought the corsair gaming bundle today, the one I bought includes the VOID PRO STEREO headset. This headset includes one 3.5mm jack, coloured black, with a Y adapter included, with both pink and green jacks for headset and mic. I was initially having problems getting anything to work at all using the inputs on the back on my PC, after trying the ones on top, I get audio fine now, but my mice does not work (Kinda). I cannot hear myself nor can anyone else when talking at a normal volume, but if i blow into the mic or basically scream the neighbourhood down, you can. I have checked every driver, every setting, every permission and i am well and truly stuck. The headset also isn't called "Corsair" etc anywhere and doesn't show up in iCUE, really stuck and bummed out. Thanks for any help you can give.