• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hello, I just bought my new k70 Pro Mini wireless keyboard, I just got the lighting and slipstream wireless working, however, it says their is a firmware update, and when I try to update it, it says I need to plug it in. I have plugged it in but it seems to not do anything and im not sure as to why. I am plugging it in with a type c cable Thank you
  2. I downloaded iCUE to costumize my Lenovo Legion's keyboard backlights, and although official iCUE affiliated videos display Lenovo Legion laptops on the "devices" tab in iCUE, mine is completley empty. Not only do no devices appear I dont see any place to even try to add devices, yet the sensors seem to work fine. I have searched the forums and internet to no avail and am unsure how to costumize my backlight through iCUE (or at all). What could be causing this?
  3. Play, work, and live elevated on one of the thinnest, fastest, high-performance low profile mechanical keyboards ever, the CORSAIR K100 AIR! With an unbelievably thin design at just 11mm at it's slimmest point, CHERRY MX Ultra Low Profile keyswitches, and hyper-fast wireless connectivity this keyboard delivers outstanding performance for boosting your gameplay or productivity. Here are some quick highlights: Cherry MX Ultra Low Profile Mechanical Keyswitches offer an incredibly short 0.8mm actuation distance with a tactile bump for ultra-responsive gaming and typing Dedicated Media Keys, a multi-functional Aluminum Volume Roller, and 4 Macro Keys are all fully programmable to perform complex macros, custom actions, or convenient shortcuts to maximize your productivity and gaming potential Connect wirelessly with sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS and Bluetooth®, with secure AES 128-bit encryption Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software unlocks dynamic wireless RGB lighting control, key remaps, macro programming, and more Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: What is the battery life? A: Up to 200 hours of wireless battery life, so you can play and work for days! Q: Is this keyboard compatible with consoles? A: Yes! This keyboard is compatible with XBOX and PlayStation 5. Q: What material is the frame? A: A sleek brushed aluminum frame makes the K100 AIR the stylish centerpiece of you entire desktop and workspace.
  4. Heya, Can't seem to walk or sidestrafe in first person games anymore. I mean strafing in pressing W and D or W and A at the same time. I have tried to reinstall windows drivers, Icue and plugged my keyboard in a usb 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1 port. Nope. I have tried without a custom profile in ICue. Nope. My keyboard does work when I switch it to BIOS mode with the switch on the top/back of the keyboard. Then it works normally. Please help?
  5. So I managed to mildly break the hinge on one of the keys on my K83 keyboard. I see there are replacement hinges sold on Aliexpress and the likes, but I am uncertain which to order. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement hinge for my keyboard?
  6. Hi I bought a Corsair K95 platinum mechanical keyboard from Amazon a few years ago. The keyboard has been great until recently when I started having issues with my E key repeating multiple times on one button press. It happens frequently enough that it's noticeable and would only double up this one particular key. I keep the keyboard very clean, but removed all keys and cleaned out each key with compressed air etc and checked for any obstructions but couldn't see anything. I'm running the latest firmware for the device, Bios and on screen keyboard checks and checked the repeat key frequency but it just keeps happening with this one key, maddeningly. I absolutely love the keyboard and am interested to hear if anyone else may have had this problem and had any other suggestions. I'm not sure if it's the underlying key switch itself is gone..but I want to try and fix it as I'm out of warranty with amazon sadly. Thanks in advance for any help 🙂
  7. I'm desperate on finding a keyboard with more than 6 macros and though my old keyboard is not working properly, I refuse to buy a new one. Seriously, I don't understand why they do not produce anymore!
  8. Hi, I've been using the Corsair K55 RGB Pro keyboard for almost a year and so far, no problems. But a few days ago, some keys stopped working randomly. That is to say that these (always the same) stop working at random times. I updated the firmware, looked at forums but nothing answers my problem. If you could help me I would be grateful, Good evening!
  9. I have tried, and failed, several attempts at setting a toggle hold W macro. I would like the function to be press "*G key* + W release" which would toggle hold W without pressing or holding any keys, until macro reentered and toggled off. I have tried the toggle on and also timed advanced settings to no avail. Has anyone made this work with corsair successfully? I know every other brand of keyboard has the capability.
  10. I downloaded the latest version of ICUE to make sure it wasnt a firmware/software issue, but anytime I press the ICUE labeled button in the center of the Control Wheel to switch over to track jogging, even the slightest touch sends the current Spotify song wild. If i want to rewind, I rotate the control wheel to the left ONE CLICK, and watch as the Spotify song wildly jumps forwards and backwards randomly. Even rotating it the other direction does the same thing. I try Track Selector, and that jumps multiple songs in 1 touch of the wheel. Is this a problem with the keyboard itself, or something with Spotify integration? I don't use the Control Wheel much at all, and interestingly enough the Brightness Control option works flawlessly when turning the wheel, so it made me think it's something to do with firmware / Spotify integration itself. Any known ways to fix it, or am I doomed to not use this feature?
  11. hi I'm usins K68 keyboard. It's only red lighted keyboard so I want to use its lights without icue software. I added my profile to "hardware lighting" section as it is explained here: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/4997927877133-How-to-Set-up-hardware-lighting-in-iCUE but I can't add it to my keyboard memory. Because as you can see in the screenshot, there is no onboard memory section in settings. Do you know what I can do about this? My icue version is 5.2.128
  12. I have discovered a strange behavior in iCUE, resulting as follows: While a mural is active, the wireless color profile of the keyboard cannot be changed or the change is not being applied to the keyboard. The problem can be reproduced by following the steps below: To test this problem, you can simply create a new profile in iCUE and configure a (wireless) color profile for the keyboard while it is not connected via USB. This works as desired. Then connect the keyboard via USB and activate a mural. Now configure iCUE so that the mural is used by the keyboard. Now disconnect the USB cable again. The keyboard should now switch back to previously defined wireless color profile. However, if you now try to change the wireless color profile, it will not be applied to the keyboard as it should be. Only after you have reconnected the keyboard via USB again and then deactivated the mural will the keyboard apply the wireless color profile when you change it. My configuration: - iCUE v5.9.105 - Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Wireless - Corsair K57 RGB Wireless - Corsair Virtuoso SE
  13. Bonjour, J'ai un problème sur mon clavier k100, quand je le connecte sur un autre ordinateur que le mien, il fonctionne très bien et est reconnu par le logiciel Icue, mais quand je le connecte au mien, plus rien, je ne peux plus utiliser le clavier et le logiciel Icue ne le reconnait pas (quand j'installe le logiciel il me dit reconnaître un clavier k100, mais il n'apparait pas dans la liste des matériels). J'ai essayé bcp de solutions données sur différents forum (touche échap, touches fonctions...), j'ai même mis à jour le firmware du clavier via un autre ordinateur, mais rien à faire, mon pc ne veut pas reconnaître ce clavier. Je n'ai pas encore mis mon bios à jour car j'aimerais avoir vos avis avant de possiblement intégrer des régressions en flashant mon bios. Merci d'avance et si vous avez besoin de plus de détails, n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir. Zach.
  14. Last week I spilled water on my desk, I didn't think any got into my keyboard but afterwards it started inputting garbage when I pressed most of the keys; I got long strings of text per press. After about an hour most of the keyboard returned to normal apart from a few keys. I stripped the keyboard down, removed keycaps, and unscrewed it to reveal the circuit board. I then cleaned the whole thing with q-tips, a brush and 99% Isopropyl alcohol. There was some gunk inside that had built up. After letting it dry I plugged it back in and found that it didn't fix the issue. All the keys work, as in they input an event. The v, b, n, m, /, R-Shift, *, - all input both the correct key and the adjacent one, so pressing b or v inputs bv. I'm trying to understand why these isolated keys input each others key. Is this something that could be caused by residue water or dust creating a bridge between them? I've ordered an air compressor so I can try and blast out any remaining particles housed between the circuit board and faceplate. That part is hard to access as it looks like I'd need to desolder all the caps to reach it.
  15. Is that normal that wiggleling the cable sometimes it will disconnect and reconnect, I mean looks like it is because not very solid connection on USB-C port because it has very big wiggle actually. I tried to push as hard as I can into the port in order to make sure it is fully inserted. The keyboard its brand new, and realized this day after I got it on my hands, so YES I can return it but Im asking if is normal to wiggle so much the cable on the port connection, and sometimes to disconnect, cuz returning it and to get a new one with the exact same issue its not what I want. PS: Im talking about keyboard side, the USB-C port on keyboard not on the PC side.
  16. Hey guys Like the title says, my keyboard's F11 key is acting really weird, for instance: My F11 key activates the ESC key, and sometimes even the F7 key. Updating the device firmware, and even resetting my PC to base Windows 10 did not solve the issue. I didn't see any other key. The keyboard is about 2 years old now, but I've been keeping it clean, opening it twice already to clean it up internally as well, but this issue only came up this month. Anyone else experience this before? or is it about time that I look at a new KB?
  17. Combine spectacular style, superb gaming performance, and a compact tenkeyless design with the CORSAIR K60 TKL RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard! Lightweight and rugged durability comes built-in thanks to an anodized brushed aluminum frame, crafted to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Here are a few quick highlights: Exclusive CORSAIR OPX RGB Optical-Mechanical Keyswitches deliver hyper-fast input with 1.0mm actuation distance and smooth linear travel, guaranteed for 150 million keystrokes. Convenient FN Shortcuts add functionality without added keys, controlling media playback, volume, and onboard lighting on-the-fly Full N-Key Rollover with 100% Anti-Ghosting ensures your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register correctly, no matter how many keys you press or how quickly you press them Turn your keyboard into an extension of the game with iCUE game integrations and guarantee you’ll never accidentally interrupt your game at critical moments with the Windows Key Lock Mode Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: Does the keyboard come with RGB? A: Yup! Stunning Per-Key RGB backlighting offers visually spectacular effects with virtually unlimited lighting customization, or choose from a variety of pre-installed effects for instant illumination. Q: What is the polling rate? A: 8,000Hz Hyper-polling transmits inputs up to 8x faster, getting actions into the game as quickly as possible. Q: What material is used for the keycaps? A: The keyswitches are topped by sturdy polycarbonate keycaps with a standard bottom row layout, enabling you to personalize your setup with custom keycap sets. Q: Is the cable detachable? A: Yup! The detachable USB Type-C cable enables you to quickly set up the keyboard with easy cable management, and can be quickly unplugged and taken on the go for simplified portability. Let us know your thoughts below!
  18. Hi everyone, My K40 is supposed to be n-key rollover. However, it generates wrong output when certain buttons are pressed simultaneously. Would Raptor owners be so kind to do a quick test for me, to see if more K40s (but also K50, etc.) have the issue? ================================ - Open Notepad - Make sure Num Lock is switched ON - Press the following keys simultaneously: - RIGHT arrow (just to the left of the keypad, so *NOT* the NUM-6 key) - NUM-4 - NUM-8 - ENTER (on the keypad) Please let me know the result in Notepad.* Thanks so much!! (* Expected result: a four, an eight and an ENTER... or multiples, depending how long you held each key) ================================ Short background info: I use the numpad for gaming (instead of WASD). But when I press the above keys together, my keyboard ALSO gives the wrong command '0' (zero). In other words, it's like I also press NUM-0, while I don't touch that key. I had to unbind the NUM-0 key, to prevent wrong actions from happening in-game. However, there are more combinations that lead to wrong output, e.g.: - NUM-4 - NUM-5 - NUM-8 - RIGHT arrow - ENTER ==> Will switch on/off Num lock (and suddenly I can't move anymore in-game). Or: - Page Down - NUM-8 - ENTER ==> Will output '3' (bound to 'throw grenade'). You might understand random grenade throws get old, very fast 😉 I contacted Corsair support, but they don't understand the problem either and don't have a K40 to test with. They tried to help me quite well, but when they found out my keyboard is from 2015, the Tech Support Supervisor said: "It's possible the keyboard is nearing the end of it's life and not functioning as it's supposed to." Personally, I don't believe this is the root cause; it feels like a firmware issue to me, but there's no way to prove it without your help. Also, they offered me a 15% discount on a new product, though, but I definitely won't buy another Corsair keyboard without knowing if more models have the issue. If you reached this point, thanks so much for reading it all and your help!
  19. Since using the CORSAIR ONE I have consistently experienced "stuttering" with Bluetooth devices I have connected. Specifically: Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Mouse Shokz wireless headphones All these devices work fine connecting to other devices and PCs I own but with my CORSAIR they "stutter". That means: Mouse movements stutter (does not respond for short moments) Keyboard commands are not always received, are really delayed or sometimes the same letter is typed 10 times Headphone audio stutters when listening to music This makes working on/using the CORSAIR EXTREMELY frustrating when I notice what I type is not there or is gibberish and then I cannot move my mouse to the area I want to click, etc. I tried a lot fo things to address this issue including adding/removing the devices via Bluetooth, resetting, moving away all other devices like mobile phones, etc that may interrupt the Bluetooth signal. The only consistent variable is the CORSAIR machine I'm using. Are others experiencing (have experienced) this issue? If so, what have you tied that helped... it driving me nuts!
  20. Hi All, Hoping someone could be of help here, Out of the blue, my Caps lock and ASDFGHJKL;' keys are not working at all. Also when I unplug and replug the USB cable in, it spams 'adfghjkls;'adfghjkls and won't stop until I press a working button on the keyboard. I've tried a couple of things that I will list below. - I've tried this keyboard on another PC and it the buttons don't work either so I suspect its either firmware or hardware related -Force updated the firmware in iCue app - Reset the keyboard with the Esc key - Uninstalled iCue - Removed all profiles in iCue -Uninstalled the keyboard drivers and rebooted PC I briefly got the keys working again when I was removing the key caps but didn't do anything of note. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Regards
  21. Howdy! Last year I was fortunate enough to be able to build my first gaming PC and i decided to go with the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 as my keyboard of choice. Let me tell you I absolutely love the keyboard. It fits into both my needs for gaming and working as well as it fits into the aesthetic of my PC build. Now that I have played and used the keyboard frequently, I am curious on how to switch the Cherry MX Speed Silvers to keys that are a bit quieter. When I stream and/or in party chat, the clicking can be heard (personally I love the sound of the clicking). My question I'm looking for help on is, Are the switches easy to swap out and is there a preferred store/website to find new switches that are universal with the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2?
  22. Is there any other way to program the keyboard hardware lighting except through iCue? I expect the keyboard hardware has some sophistication that iCue isn't exposing. For instance, I'd like to have keys change colors on keystroke based on their current color, as opposed to simply overwriting the current color with an unrelated color. I hoping for a color complement based on the current color, along with an expanding sort of "bleed" while the key is held down. Also, the hardware effects like watercolor are too fast and I can't slow them down. There's gotta be some way, right? John
  23. I went on vacation and came back to my keyboard acting weird, my enter key doesnt work (the main one) print key doesnt work, backward slash doesnt work, down arrow key doesnt work. down arrow and red and f9 and 4789 keys are constantly blinking. the keyboard will sometimes completely turn red, itll constantly spam f9 and open onedrive which is weird. talked to customer service on the phone and i was going to select an advanced rma but ive tried three different cards and nothing will work. I told them and they didnt seem to care, i bought this keyboard back in january. No smashing or hitting the keys, no liquid, nobody touches it besides me. Troubleshooting ive done Reset the keyboard through corsair software (multiple times) forced firmware update Soft reset manually by holding esc key Fully reset pc Nothing works. at this point I feel like switching to logitech or someone else, been using corsair for 7 years, ram, headset, keyboards. for a $180 keyboard this is a disappointment. Any ideas what I can do?
  24. Dear all. I have a corsair k95 platinum since a few years, and iCUE has always saved properly my profiles in the keyboard itself, so I didn't need to have it running. The problem is that, few months ago, it stopped saving those profiles. Now I'm having problems with the macros. When the program's running, all macros work well but, when I quit the program, the new macros stop working. I'm sure I'm properly saving the changes on Settings - Integrated Memory - Overwrite, and I'm sure I'm saving the correct one, as it's the only one with that name. Apparently it is saving the profile, the keyboard even freezes for a second when it ends the saving process, but then I quit, and it's like nothing happened. Then I open iCUE again and starts working again. The program remembers the changes, but cannot properly save them.
  25. Hi Corsair & Community! I've been using my K70 Mini for several weeks, and I have a lot of constructive criticism to provide 🙂 I feel like this is a good board, that with some adjustments can be great. What makes the K70 Mini a good 60% board? * 🔥Hotswap. I'm really thrilled to see a major peripheral manufacturer like Corsair adopting hotswap sockets! In 2023 I'd wager a lot of customers expect any OEM profile board to come with hotswap. Low profile boards are a different beast, hotswap is not always possible or reasonable (ex: Cherry Ultra Low Profile switches) * 🚨RGB. This board has very good lighting. I've got the black model, and the contrast of the PBT keycaps with the backlight renders the legends very readable. The RGB accent ring is also pretty awesome 🙂 iCUE adds even more customizability, and it's pretty awesome to leverage the new murals feature. * ⏱️Super low latency wireless. Slipstream wireless is an awesome addition! Polling rate with Slipstream is faster than many wired keyboards on the market! * 🦷Bluetooth. This is incredibly valuable for devices that may not have an accessible USB-A port, such as smartphones and Macs. * ⭐Customizability. Ability to swap an accent bar, in addition with all the customizability of macros and RGB is awesome 🙂 Customizability is not as good as it could be though, because the sockets are only 3-Pin compatible. What could make the K70 Mini a great 60% board? In addition to everything listed above: * 5️⃣ 5-Pin Hotswap. This would allow for a wider range of switches that are only available in 5 pin variants, such as the Cherry MX Black with Clear Top (Nixies). * 🦷Bluetooth improvements. The current K70 mini uses Bluetooth 4.2, which has had reliability issues with Mac, randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when other Bluetooth peripherals are used. Perhaps this issue can be solved partially with a firmware update, but getting a newer Bluetooth revision would also be great, especially since many other wireless boards use Bluetooth 5 or 5.1. * ➕More Accessories. Offer more colors for your PBT keycap sets and accent bars. green, orange, purple, etc * 🪛Screw-in Stabilizers with better lube. Simply adding some Krytox 205g0 to the stock stabilizers instantly improved their sound on my model. Getting screw-in stabs would also be a nice touch. What could make the K70 Mini a fantastic 60% board? In addition to everything listed above: * 🔉Case foam. This is steadily becoming more common on boards in this price point. Foam both above and below the PCB * 💻Compatibility with iCUE for Chromebook. It would be great to add this, so that Chromebook or Steam Deck can customize their keyboard settings. * ⬇️ South facing LEDs. This would allow for greater keycap compatibility, such as cherry profile caps. * ⛔Tournament mode, or ability to disable macro recording. This would be a great addition. I know the K70 TKL has a dedicated switch to run the keyboard in a default configuration. Having something like this in the iCUE software, or to disable macro recording would be really nice. * 🪜Dual level feet. Self explanatory. What could make the K70 Mini a legendary 60% board? In addition to everything listed above: * 📖Add QMK & VIA support. Many enthusiast boards on the market support QMK/VIA. Adding these would allow for pretty much infinite customization by the community 🙂 * Gasket mounting. This is a feature that is frequently seen on high-end enthusiast grade boards. Hope this feedback can be of use to your product team. Would love to see a new revision of this board with improvements :)