• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 16 results

1. I have recently bough this keyboard and installed the latest version of icue. When I turn on the pc, the keyboard is set to the default layout (Everything red except WASD and arrow keys). When I open up iCUE, it starts the raimbow for a few seconds and then it stays completely red. Instant lighting is disabled and iCUE DOES recognize it as RGB, but no matter what setting I put, it just stays red. Please help. Thanks in advanced.
  2. Hi I would like to know if it is possible to set what to buttons on the headset do in the CUE software? I can't find any information regarding this I hope someone here has an answer :)
  3. Hi. I recently bought a new PC and installed iCue 4. My Void RGB headset does not appear in the list of devices in iCue 4. I tried to install iCue 3 and it works perfectly, as it did in my previous PC. I would like to use iCue 4 as it's much easier to control the rest of my Corsair devices there, but it's even more important to control my headset, so I'm stuck with iCue 3. Does iCue 4 support the Void RGB headset? And if so, any idea what I may be doing wrong?
  4. Bonjour, Je possède le clavier K55 RGB, mais je rencontre diverses problèmes : Hier j'avais un problème : les touches couleurs (FN + ...) ne fonctionnaient plus j'ai donc cherché sur internet et j'ai trouvé la solution de faire F1 + Verrouillage Windows, depuis que j'ai fais ça les touches couleurs remarchent mais depuis le clavier n'est plus reconnu dans le logiciel CUE, et la touche verrouillage windows ne fait que clignoter et même en appuyant dessus je ne peux pas l'éteindre.
  5. So, there seems to be some type of limitation to the specific keys you can push simultaneously on the K55 NumPad. I first noticed it in a game, and used switch hitter to confirm. Problem: If you push multiple keys in 1 row, then other keys in those columns are disabled. Likewise, if you push multiple keys in a column, then other keys in those rows are disabled. Examples: If you hold down 7 and 9 (this is on the numpad remember), then the keys 1,3,4, and 6 do not work. If you hold down 1 and 4, then the keys 2,3,5 and 6 do not work. Is this a hardware limitation? or some type of bug? I've tried doing the Fn+F4 reset. I've tried with and without iCue running. I'm on the latest version of iCue (3.10.125)
  6. Got the VOID last week and it worked absolutley fine in all games and skype. Yesterday i got home and it stopped getting any audio from Windows 10. I tried: - Connecting USB dongle to other USB Port - Checking if the VOID is standard device for input/output - Restarted PC After i removed the CUE Software from my PC it instantly worked. The i reinstalled CUE and i stopped working. Removed it again and it worked. Oh the mic is still working for example in skype. Any idea?
  7. Hello! I'm using CUE (1.16.42) with my K95 RGB with the G1-G18 Keys. I have made a macro that I use, but I need to alter it back and forth a lot and thought it would be easier to just copy it to another G-Key and just edit it there keeping the original as it were. But whenever I edit the copied Macro the "Original Macro" gets edited as well. So every time I want to "copy" my macro and edit it I have to make a new macro from scratch. Is there a way to "copy" or "clone" a macro from a G-key to another without them being linked together when editing them? Or is there a way to seperate them after they been copied? Thanks in advance! :)
  8. 3/5 boots, my K95 RGB isn't recognised properly by CUE; the lighting effects don't run, and the keyboard isn't available in CUE. I have to either reconnect the keyboard, or restart in the hope it initializes correctly.
  9. I recently saw a video on YouTube about Corsair Cue2 and wanted to download it. The URL I downloaded it from: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/newcue The problem is that the downloaded file has no specific type and can't be opened by my computer, does anyone have the same problem or does anyone know the solution? Thanks in advance for reading this, David,
  10. Since the last iCUE update I did, using my Scimitar Pro RGB I got back in 2017, it seems that iCUE resets itself each time it starts back up. It's not saving any of my profiles, I have to manually load them from their folder each time because they don't even show up in the list. What's going on, is this some sort of a glitch?
  11. I just got a new Corsair K95 RGB with MX Browns and it doesn't seem to work with my computer. I have had CUE working with my Corsair M65 RGB for the past week or two and now that I plugged in my K95, my entire CUE application is broken completely. If I open the application it just hides, not viewable in the notification area, but only in the task manager as "Corsair Utility Engine (32 bit)". I have tried running the application as an administrator, reinstalling it, which also gave me errors (I was able to get around those by doing a system refresh) but now that it is reinstalled it just opens and shows in the task manager buit does not actually open or interface in any way with the devices. I do not have any other Corsair hardware or software on my machine other than a Corsair CS750M which does not in any way interface with my operating system.
  12. Hi everyone. This is my first post. I have 4 Corsair RGB LED strips connected to a Lighting Node Pro. The Lighting Node Pro is connected directly to one of my motherboard USB 2.0 headers. I am also using a Cooler Master MasterCase H500P (non-mesh) which has 2 200mm RGB fans up at the front. These fans are controlled by the JLED header on my motherboard. I also have an RGB GPU, the Zotac 1080TI Amp! Extreme, the lighting on which is controlled by Zotac's FireStorm utility. The FireStorm utility doesn't cause me any issues as it is only capable of controlling a GPU. Corsair's CUE doesn't give me any issues. The only issue I have is that once I set all of my lighting in my CUE software (K70 RGB Strafe, Void Pro Wireless RGB headset, ST100 RGB Headset stand) it works fine... Right up unitl I open or even start the MSI Gaming App to control my motherboard and 200mm fan LEDs. As soon as the program is opened or run, my Corsair strips immediately default to the Rainbow Wave pattern. I have force killed the MSI app, and the lights stay in the Rainbow Wave pattern. I have been into the CUE software and tried to set all my strips back to my preferred colours, but as soon as I leave the CUE app, the strips default back to Rainbow wave. The only way I seem to be able to re-enable my own colour and lighting schemes are by deleting them all within the CUE software, and re-doing them. Quite annoying. Nothing else in my system is affected. My keyboard, headset, headset stand, motherboard, and front fans all stay the colour that I set them as, but the strips refvert back to default and often refuse to do what I want them to without a full system shutdown. Once I have everything set up, it looks great, but I can't seem to open the MSI gaming app without it hijacking my CUE software for my RGB strips. I have hunted through the settings for both the CUE and MSI software but I can't find anything that seems to be wrong. Is there something that I am missing? A hidden setting somewhere? Surely I must be able to deny the MSI software access to my Corsair lights? I have repeatedly emailed MSI about this issue but they haven't replied. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :) EDIT: All of the firmware for all of my Corsair devices is up to date. I have just managed to get my corsair lights doing what I want them to do, but after 5 minutes they changed back to default. I haven't even started the MSI app this time.
  13. Hi Got a new VOID PRO RGB Wireless headset. Since installing the iCUE software the CorsairService keeps nailing my WMI service. Constantly using about 15-20% CPU. Updated to the latest dongle firmware and software, still happening. :mad: If I stop the service, WMI settles down but then the headset lights go disco mode... :sigh!: Is this normal?
  14. So I have the Void Pro RGB headset, and ever since I first got them, I get this really weird issue with Dota2. No issues in any other games (CS:GO, Fallout 4, Skyrim, PUBG, etc). Basically I'll start up my game, and whether i'm on the main screen, or in a match, or any other UI of the game, if I minimize the game for any reason, there's probably about a 30% chance that when I re-open the game window, I will drop from 100+ FPS to 3FPS, and my game will stutter, by about half a second. Everything from my mouse cursor, to the sound of the game volume, to the actual background of the game will lag. It's the strangest issue, but it only occurs during Dota2. I've tried re-installing drivers & iCue, and it doesn't seem to make a difference whether I'm in fullscreen mode, or windowed mode. I'm using the latest version of iCUE, v3.17.94 Anyone have this issue?
  15. Bonjours, Je viens d'acquérir le corsair Strafe RGB et un problème ce pose, je n'arrive pas et ne sais pas si c'est possible d'enregistrer un profil avec des effets de couleurs (ex: spiral rgb) directement sur le périphérique, mais seulement les couleurs fixes, par conséquent mon profil ne ce lance seulement après le démarrage de windows et du CUE. J'aurais préféré pouvoir l'enregistrer directement sur le périphérique afin que le profil avec les effets ce lance directement à l'allumage du PC. Merci d'avance, Cordialement.
  16. Our dev team is investigating the cause behind these crashes that some of our users have been experiencing with the most recent update to CUE. Here are some instructions for a workaround that should get most of you up and running again: Open up File Explorer and go to %APPDATA% Locate the Corsair folder and rename it to Corsair.OLD (or simply delete the folder) Start CUE and it'll recreate the folder If these instructions do not work in your case, please contact our support team at support.corsair.com, use the search feature of the forum to see other workarounds, OR create a thread and ask us/the community for help.