• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Guten Abend, Vor 1 Monat habe ich meinen neuen PC zusammengebaut. Es hat auch alles gut geklappt bis nach ein paar Tagen die Pumpe rot leuchtete und die CPU nicht mehr gekühlt wurde. Ich habe mich schon informiert und nach ein paar Stunden dachte ich mir OK ist kaputt, tausche ich es einfach um... Habe ich gemacht und die neue funktionierte auch. Einen Monat später passiert wieder das gleiche... Die Pumpe leuchtet rot und alles dreht voll auf. Gekühlt wird die CPU ebenfalls nicht mehr. Nur das die lcd Anzeige eine Temperatur von -20 Grad anzeigt??? Jetzt bin ich verzweifelt... Wenn ich das nicht hinbekomme war das meine letzte Corsair aio. Brauche echt Hilfe. Danke.
  2. I installed the H60x RGB elite as best as I could following instructions,however the motherboard does not have 3 pin connector anywhere and just has two sets of 4 pins on the top part of the motherboard.I connected one of the pump and the fan each to one of these pins and while the fan turned on and works just fine, the pump does nothing.There is no light or any indication that the pump is working in any way or form and the reading seem to confirm that as all my cores are in the high 90sI had connected the pump to one that read LCPump and the fan to one labeled fan but since the Pump did not seem to work I switch and got the same results, fan works, pump does not.would appreciate any assistance anyone can give.thank you
  3. I have a Commander Core XT. I have all my fans connected to it. I have a fan curve that that uses 0 RMP mode for all said fans. When I lock my system my fans stop even if the CPU is under full load. Either iCue needs to be able to control the fans even with no user logged based on last cooling profile or a way to set a hardware profile needs to be made.
  4. I just installed a corsair h100i aio and when I boot into bios cpu goes from starting at 70 then climbs to around 100 c fans start speeding up a lot. Is this a sign of dead pump or improper mounting?
  5. I also have this cooler but it got bricked after firmware update. Anyone of you have his cooler and can send me a specific file? Just search for a H100_Platinum on your C drive and you should a file like this: H100_Platinum(VersionNumber).hex If you have it, can you give me it please, i lost mine bur i wanna fix my AIO.
  6. Hello, I bought a corsair hydro 100i platinium watercooling about a year and a half ago, until today everything was working fine. Only here, for a few days, the RGB of my pump no longer works, in fact only one red LED is on and all the others are off (see image) So I still have access to RGB customization on the ICUE software (see second image), but however I put the colors I want, nothing happens.. I repeat that this is only the case for my pump, I can still control the RGB of my fans very well, moreover my pump works well (except the RGB) I specify that all of my fans are from the corsair brand and that I use a Hub controller where they are all connected Here is the list of actions I took: Check all the connections of my watercooling disconnect and reconnect the connections of my watercooling try plugging my pump into another ARGB port (didn't work, it gave me a "CPU FAN" error) Update Icue Update my drivers If you have any suggestion to help me I would be very grateful ! 🙂
  7. Hi all, I am on a custom watercooling loop with 13900k and two Corsair 360mm radiators, XR5 and XR7. I made the mistake of buying the older ML120 PRO RGB fans. I don't think the current fans have enough static pressure/airflow to dissipate the heat from the radiators as I can reach up to 46c coolant temp and 70-80c CPU temp in Battlefield V. Will I see a temp decrease if I change to the ML120 Elite RGB fans? Since it has higher CFM, static pressure with the air vanes and all? Thanks
  8. I've already contacted customer support and have an open ticket (2004094175) who have told me that I should try reinstalling iCUE, but that didn't work. So I'd read that reflashing my H150i PRO RGB firmware might help with some disconnection issues I've been having, I click the "Update firmware" button in iCUE and wait for half an hour as the "Updating" button spins on the screen. Eventually I get frustrated with waiting and hit "Abort," true to the warning message that came along with clicking the "Abort" button when I restarted and logged back into Windows my H150i PRO RGB wasn't there. Since then I've tried: Uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE (didn't work) Shutting down my PC and clearing CMOS (didn't work) Attaching my H150i PRO RGB to a different USB (didn't work) Reflashing using a firmware I found on the Corsair forums (didn't work) The firmware I found on the Corsair forums was for the H150i PRO XT, and I've got the H150i PRO RGB, which may be why the manual flash didn't take. (I get an "Unhandled exception" warning when I try to use XmcBootloader.exe with the H150_Pro_XT_V1.1.31 firmware.) Customer support has told me that they DO NOT have firmware for the H150i PRO RGB, so I was hoping that maybe somebody here in the user forums might have an old copy of their firmware lying around? Or maybe some other good suggestions on how to un-brick my cooler? I don't have a backup cooler lying around, so an RMA is kind of the last resort for me. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can offer!
  9. Hoping someone here can help a liquid-newb with a question: My new build is an i7-13700 with a 360mm H150i top-mounted in a NZXT H7 Flow. Everything went together fine and the system has been running perfectly. CoreTemp and iCUE show the CPU package temperature going up and down pretty rapidly when the system is under minor load (like downloading/installing a bunch of stuff). At idle the CPU hovers around 30-35C (coolant temp 27-30). But during these modest loads the CPU goes up and stays around 55-63C, while the liquid temperature stays at 30. The CPU is not overclocked right now. I know 60C is perfectly safe, but I'm wondering if I should be worried that it's hitting those temps when it's not really doing heavy lifting beyond downloading and installing a mountain of software. I cleaned off the stock thermal pad using Arctic cleaning solution and replaced it with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut paste, and as far as I know the block is correctly installed on the CPU, but as I noted above this is my first time using an AIO. What do you all think? Thanks in advance!
  10. So after seeing the amd stock cooler was underperforming for the new cod at max graphics, I upgraded to the h100i pro. To fit my case I could only have 1 fan on the radiator because my ram is too tall. Therefore, one fan cable is dangling because there is no ram to connect it to. My pic worked fine with the other fan header looking cable connected to the sata cable unplugged. I plugged it in to the pump header by the cpu and suddenly all of the pcs components and peripherals would turn on, yet my monitor would have no signs from the display port. I unplugged the header after and the same problem persists, despite the cables being in the same orientation as it worked earlier. Any ideas what the cooler has done to my system? Photos are attached if there computer being on but the display has no signal.
  11. Hey Everyone, We are super excited to announce our first ever PRE-BENT liquid custom cooling kit, the XH5000i RGB PRO! Skip the effort of bending tubes and use that extra time to play a few more games 😎 Here are a few quick highlights: XD7 RGB Distribution Plate system powers your loop with an integrated high-performance Xylem D5 pump that offers low-noise cooling XC7 RGB PRO CPU Water Block combines premium construction and extreme cooling performance, compatible with Intel® LGA 1700, LGA 1200, and AMD® AM4 sockets 256 Individually addressable RGB LEDs integrated into the CPU water block, pump/reservoir, and cooling fans, controlled via our powerful CORSAIR iCUE software Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: What cases are compatible with the kit? A: This kit is bent to fit perfectly into our CORSAIR 5000X and 5000D Series cases. Q: Am I able to further customize my pre-bent tubing? A: Of course! This kit includes a cutting and bending kit (heat source not included) if you want to further customize your pre-bent tubing. Q: Does this kit come with coolant? A: Yup! We include one liter of clear XL8 Performance coolant to keep your loop running clean and cool, pre-mixed with anti-corrosion and anti-bacterial inhibitors. Let us know your thoughts below!
  12. I am trying to find out some system performance numbers to compare the xd5 pump/reservoir combo vs. the xd7 distro plate setup. I have a 7000x case, so either will fit fine. But nowhere can I find anything that compares the cooling efficiency between the two! Does one setup better the other in any way when it comes to the actual performance of the system? Thank you!
  13. Summer is coming - which means your PC will be recording higher temps for the duration of the season 😬. What adjustments are you making to keep your PC cooler to survive the summer heat? - Buying a better cooler? - Restricting the amount of time playing or using your rig ⏰? - Blowing an external fan towards your PC 💨? - AC on all day ? Or just leaving it and praying that it does not overheat 🤨 Lets hear your solutions!
  14. Summer is just around the corner 😎 - are you feeling a little more colorful or even changing out any figurines? Show off your summer 🌞 setups in the comments below!
  15. Hello, I'm running a fairly maxed out system in a quite cramped box and I sometimes suffering from that my system are getting too warm. Getting warnings from both the CPU (+90c and sometimes more) and the GPU (+80c) and sometimes even the SSD disks. The 4000 case (originally 4000x but I swapped the glass front to an airflow one) is getting hot and especially when I run 4K gaming. I have the AIO standing in the front which limits the air-intake. If I push all the fans to 70-80% rpm it gets better but I prefer a more quieter system than that. Just to point out: I have checked thermal paste on the AIO/CPU and make sure that the fans are neat and clean. My thought would be to change the case to 5000d, set the AIO in the top and do a push-pull and then utilise the option to install six fans in the front/side of the case. A bit worried since the spring is on its way and my flat is getting very warm during summer times. 😞 ...changing case or is there any other ways to get this systems cooler? Current setup: Corsair iCUE 4000X (now with airflow front) ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Corsair AX HX1600i AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 24GB ROG STRIX GAMING-OC Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz CL16 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Corsair: H150i Elite Capellix iCUE 360mm 3x Corsair QL120 RGB 120mm (AIO and back) 2x Corsair QL140 RGB 140mm (top)
  16. Hello, I'm using latest iCUE with H150i and 7 x QL120 RGB fans on 5000D airflow without any issues. My question is related to a quality-of-life feature that i couldnt find on the software (maybe its there sorry about that) As the title suggests, is there a way to apply the existing presets to multiple fans at once? Say, i want to change all of them from Quiet to Balanced at one go, or vice versa. Its really tedious to change cooling presets on each fan (which has its on benefits not going to lie) individiually. Sorry if this was asked before, but i couldnt find it in the forums. Thanks!
  17. The icue system isnt taking the correct heats from the CPU and still shows 35-50C when other apps show 89-94C
  18. I am trying to copy some custom cooling presets of mine. When I copy the selected preset it makes a copy of a non selected preset instead. When I delete a selected preset it's deleting a non selected preset.
  19. It's getting hotter and now that we're in the peak of summer, how are you handling the extra heat? Show your desk, setup, fan orientation, room setups etc. - whatever you do to keep you and your PC cool~ (and yes blinds and window coverings are also very important too!)
  20. Hi all I'm literally going crazy. I have 6 sp140 pro fans that all worked when plugged into the lighting node on its own. I have just added a commander pro with the lighting node and no matter what I do or swap around I can not get more than 3 fans to light up. All fans work up to plug 3 and nothing else onwards what the hell is going on?
  21. My newly installed H100i Elite Capellix buzzing on and off when I play something like Runescape. Is this normal behaviour, I also stress-tessed my CPU to ramp up the temp, but no sound was made during the test? What could be the problem here, I already tilted my pc and the AIO itself. AIO is top-mounted. Link to sound: https://streamable.com/sdwsmi edit: No very audible sound when idling, besides the pump noise
  22. My fans run at 1200rpm at idle on queit mode with the commander core only 3 fans not the other 3 and why cant i make custom fan curves with the CORE Like you can do with the pro. would have gotten the pro but the core came with the AIO https://prnt.sc/12hslxf
  23. Hi everybody, first of all I want to say that I am a really big fan of corsair and its products! My actually setup includes... ... Corsair Crystal Series 280x case - in white ... Corsair RM750x Power Supply - in white ... Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 64GB Kit - in white ... Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum SE 240mm - in white ... Corsair Commander Pro ... Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LowProfile Keyboard ... Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless and now we come to the real "problem"... in order to perfect my setup, I wanted to install 4 LL140s, but these are only available in black, so i had to switch to the smaller LL120s to keep my case design clean. so far so good... unfortunately it "annoys" me every time I look at my computer that the LL140 does not exist in white... I can't believe that I'm the only one who wants to have the 140mm version in white in addition to the great LL120 in white. Maybe we can generate some attention with this post and Corsair will listen to us? ;) thanks for reading... have a great day... bye! roathic PS: White PBT Keycaps for the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LowProfile would be also very nice!!! :D
  24. I've only had the H100i RGB Platinum SE for about a year now and when I select static white the leds give off a yellowish color. I'm not sure if this is a common issue or not...
  25. Hey folks - I'm having an issue where my h100i is blinking off and on again, i'm getting the USB sound and it's driving me crazy! I'm running the v 1.01.15 on iCUE 4.9.350 Current Specs are EVGA z370 Classified K Mobo, EVGA 3080 FTW3 GPU, HX1000i Power Supply, Intel 9700k CPU, 64 GB Vengeance RGB PRO. I've looked online at a couple places saying that this might be an iCUE bug, but some people are also saying it could be a power issue Any help?