• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. So I recently upgraded everything to iCUE LINK. H150i LCD AIO, 4x 140mm QX RGB and 4x 120mm QX RGB. Previously I had H150i Elite Capellix AIO, LCD upgrade, 2x 140mm ML RGB Elite and 4x 120mm ML RGB Elite. I did a clean uninstall of the previous iCUE before switching over to LINK. I only have a few games that support iCUE (A Plague Tale Requiem, Far Cry 6 and Chernobylite). Prior to upgrading to LINK, the game integration worked perfectly. With LINK, the fans and the AIO ring (inner and outer) are not working. Only the RAM and GPU are. All software is current and up to date.
  2. Let's talk about the daunting topic, overclocking 🕓 this subject is often talked about when people start building PC's. Did you decide to overclock your computer and if so, what did you find most difficult? For my seasoned overclockers, do you have any tips & tricks 🗒️ for first-timers? And for anyone that decided not to overclock their computer, what had turned you away from it 🤔?
  3. Hey Everyone! We are super excited to present to you two more additions to our monitor lineup - XENEON 32QHD240 and 32UHD144! With high-resolution displays perfect for games and media, these also pack fast refresh rates and response times for the best experience. Here's a few quick highlights: XENEON 32UHD144 Built-in mounting point enables compatibility with rigging systems such as the XENEON Camera Mount Adapter and Elgato Flex Arm (sold separately). Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.1, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort cables. Die-Cast aluminum stand with RapidRoute cable management makes sure your setup looks clean and sleek XENEON 32QHD240 Loaded with an IPS LED panel, Quantom Dot technology (100% sRGB, 100% Adobe RGB color space), and HDR600, you'll be viewing games and content as intended with more vivid, natural colors and astonishing realism. Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.0, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort cables Integrates with CORSAIR iCUE software, allowing easy screen customization and saving of your personalized presets. Click the following for more information: XENEON 32UHD144, XENEON 32QHD240. We've put together a quick FAQ and comparison chart below: Q: Are both monitors AMD FreeSync™ Premium Certified and NVIDIA® G-SYNC Compatible? A: Yes! This helps synchronize visuals with your graphics card for smooth images, less screen tearing, and low input latency. Q: Can I buy the monitors separately from the stand? A: Yup! Our monitors are 100mm x 100mm VESA Mount compatible, so you have the flexibility to mount to a wall or arm if you choose to go without the stand. You can also remove the stand from the monitor. Q: What devices are compatible? A: These monitors are extremely versatile so you can play any games on many different platforms such as: Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  4. Je rencontre un gros problème depuis la dernière mise à jour icue, j'ai un casque Virtuoso XT j'utilise aussi le logiciel wave-link tout était bien paramétrer et tout fonctionner parfaitement jusqu'à la dernière mise à jours Depuis quand je lance un jeu je n'entend aucun son venant des jeux j'ai tester tout les jeux de mon pc aucun s'active , pourtant je peux continuer de discuter sur d'autres logiciels tel que discord ou encore laisser ytb en fond aucun problème Le problème vient uniquement des jeux depuis là mise a jours 4.33.138
  5. Hello, i have 4 sticks of 4gb of the same RAM (CMK8GX4M2A2400C16R), 2 are ver. 3.21 and the other 2 are 5.20, because i didn't buy them at the same time. I have a x470 gaming plus max and r5 3600. When i use only 2 sticks and default bios settings, i get 2400Mhz and no problems playing COD, but when i add 1 more or 2 it goes to 2133Mhz and i start crashing at COD. I'd like some explaining or something helpful i could do to solve this problem. Thanks Luis