• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. At some point, my LS100 stopped appearing in iCUE. It still turns on and follows the Lighting Link settings I made for the system, but I can't find it in the Devices menu. I wrote this behavior off for a while, but recently I had to hook up my backup system, and I noticed that the LS100 appeared in iCUE on that machine! So clearly it's not an issue with the unit or the cabling connecting the device, but something in the installation of iCUE itself. I have used the Repair function, which is what the Corsair website recommends, to no avail. What's the next step to get control back of this device?
  2. Moin Leute ich habe eine Corsair Ls100 mit icue und dort auch eine beleuchtungseinstellung und wenn ich opera gx starte geht diese einstellung verloren die beleuchtung wechselt auf so ein braun-rot. Wenn ich Opera wieder zumache funktiniert wieder alles wie normal. kann mir wer sagen wodran das liegt und wie ich dieses Problem beheben kann? ICue ist auf der neusten firmware und ich benutze win11
  3. Wenn ich meinen pc starte startet die monitor beleuchtung immer mit so einer Braun-Roter Farbe. Damit Die Beleuchtung die Farbe anzeigt die sie soll muss ich den usb Stecker einmal vom Pc abziehen und wieder reinstecken. Das problem besteht erst seit ein paar Tagen. ICUE ist auf der neusten firmensoftware und im autostart.
  4. Hi, I have now bought for the second time the LS100 with extension kit 2x 450mm stripe (49" superultrawidescreen). Setup so far without difficulty, all strips light up, all well and good. Why..why is the video lighting mode so crappy? Even a colorblind person could display colors better than the video mode. Colors are blurry, not detailed at all on what is happening in the game. When red is clearer than blue next to it, the whole stripe is much bluer than in red and the colors just get lost. It looks like you are just bringing the brightness back a bit from the monitor but not displaying the colors correctly. This might work in games where you only see blatant colors over the whole monitor, but in other games that are a bit faster or even ARPGs it all looks totally stupid. Why are self-build solutions better than the product of such a large global company? For so much money, this is really an absolutely modest product. And that Coilwhining or whatever that sound is..why? I never heard that from any other LED Stripe. That is so bad.
  5. So I got my LS100 Starter pack a year or so ago, and within about 6 months, they started having this issue where after about an hour of my PC being on, the LED strips would all just freeze into place and the Color Wave I set up wouldn't work any more. Just an FYI, I have 2x250mm and 3x450mm strips which I have been assured works just fine. I gave up on them for a little while but recently decided to give them another shot considering I still would like to use them. But the same issue is occuring. I have tried checking for updates, forced a firmware update, I have disconnected the strips in a variety of places, it still all ends up the same way, with the pulse getting stuck and not moving unless I pull the power cable out of the LS100 and plug it back in. Any solutions would be greatly accepted, I really like the look of my setup when their running, but when they freeze it looks kinda jank.
  6. Right now there are dual monitor and single monitor modes, and they're exclusively set to: Single Mode 4 Strips in Video Mode Only one Monitor Dual Mode 6 Strips in Video Mode Only for Two Monitors I bought an extension kit to use on my superultrawide You can't use 6 strips on a single monitor, which really kills my new 32:9 ultrawide setup... Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm also having issues with Free Sync flickering input lag and incorrect colors, they also seem really dim compared to the regular Node Pro strips
  7. Hello, I bought the "Smart Lighting Strip Starter Kit", it comes with a AC Power Supply, but I would like to connect the "Smart Lighting Controller" directly to the Motherboard or PSU. Is it possible? The AC Power Supply output: 5V and 5A *PS: Sorry, english is not my main language.
  8. Try not to focus on my artistic skills, the non-existent attempt to scale things according to real-life, and the fact that I didn't put the fan cables side-by-side. lol ML refers to ML140 Elite fans. Could be QL140 too. PINK for RGB cables and slots. RED for fan cables and slots. YELLOW for USB cables and slots. TL;DR: Will everything work fine if I follow the illustration above? I'm getting myself some new fans and light strips as soon as the Lian Li O11 Air Mini is available in Brazil. I have no idea where I should begin when it comes to the accessories needed to achieve my goal, so any help would be appreciated. I already have two ML140 Elite fans from my H115i Elite AIO and I think I'll buy another 4 because they seem to be more durable than something like an LL140 or QL140. I might change my mind and get 4 or 6 QL140. I'll have 2 front intake, 2 bottom intake, and 2 top exhaust fans (for my radiator), all 140 mm. I'm not counting the 120 mm rear fan because I'll use a discrete non-RGB fan there, or maybe even an LCD monitoring screen instead of a fan. As for the light strips, my plan is to set an LS100 450mm strip at the top and the other at the bottom, so that's why I wouldn't daisy chain them. I have the Commander CORE that came with the AIO, but not the Commander PRO. I guess I could get a Lighting Node PRO instead, but the Commander PRO would allow me to add extra fans if I ever need to. These are the main questions I have: Would the LS100 Expansion Kit 450mm strips work without the LS100 Starter Kit? Corsair's website says the LS100 Starter Kit is required for some reason, but I'm hoping they will work with the Commander PRO alone since I don't really need 4 strips and another controller. Can I connect the Commander CORE USB cable into the Commander PRO USB slot? If so, is there any difference between this and connecting each controller into a different USB 2.0 slot in the motherboard?
  9. I recently noticed that half of my LED strips are no longer lit. The only thing I have changed is adding a sensor panel to my PC, but that just uses one of the RGB headers and not linked to any of the Corsair accessories. I'm not sure if the strips had stopped lighting before or after installing the panel anyway. I've attached a diagram of how my Corsair products are laid out, as well as two images for proof that they used to work and now don't. The strips are laid out in a daisy chain of 250 > 450 > 250, and labelled on the Commander Pro as 6 Led Strips. I have connected them individually to make sure the LED's themselves haven't just died and they all work fine. Another problem I have is that for some reason my 2 LL120's only light up white, not with the colour set in iCUE. Although the LL120's aren't actually visible in iCUE. Any ideas on what may have caused this problem, and what the solution is? Even if it means purchasing a different controller/hub?
  10. Hi, As soon as I activate "Video Lightning" while playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla, the G-Sync function is disabled and I loose roughly 10-15fps. Activating "static lighting" for example in iCUE reactivate G-Sync and FPS goes back to normal. I already excluded iCUE.exe from using G-Sync in the Nvidia control panel I have updated latest Icue 3.35.125 I have LS100 latest firmware 0.9.16 I am running the game in full screen My W10(64) install is quite fresh and clean (less than 6months) And sure I already spotted multiple thread about this issue on the Forum but so far there is no thread with a proper answer/work arround for this problem. Hope someone could help Thanks for the feedback BR++ Chris
  11. Hello I am having problems with your LS100 led bar unit. at first the kit was working although i was quite disappointed by the washed out colors of the video mode and the windows lag when the video mode is activated. this was happening in my windows 7 os. Now I have a separate fresh windows 11 installation and the latest icue version seems working much better. the video mode colors match the image a little better and I see no more windows lag. The real problem is that now the controller stops responding after a random amount of time regardless of whatever I am doing (i can be browsing the net or watching a video or gaming). the led bars turn mostly off with a few random colors flashing. nothing works anymore, not static color or any other preset. this happens both in windows 7 and 11. I tried to re flash the firmware (forced) but the issue is not resolved. Restarting the icue service or exiting and re opening icue also doesn´t work. the only way to have the controller working again is to unplug the power cable for a few minutes and then plug it in again. Obviously this isn't a real solution. can anyone help me please?? I bought quite a lot of corsair stuff for my latest build but I'm starting to lose my faith in the brand as i had issues also with my lighting node core and my ram sticks run quite hot even at low speeds.... I asked for help here on the forum several times but I never got any real solution, especially from corsair staff. as a loyal customer I don't feel "cared" at all...
  12. Moin. Der Versuch das LS100 einzurichten ist leider kläglich gescheitert. Das Problem: Ich habe ein 4 Monitor-Setting, iCue scheint aber nur 2 zu unterstützen. Blöderweise ist die Zuordnung von ICue eine ganz andere als die des Systems. System-Monitor 2 (der Linke) ist bei ICue die Nummer 1, System-Monitor 3 (der Rechte) ist bei ICue die Nummer 2. Auf denen funktioniert auch die Videobeleuchtung, also das Ambilight. Mein primärer Bildschirm (Systemmonitor1) ist bei ICue die Nummer3 oder 4. 3 und 4 kann ich zwar in der Liste auswählen, die LEDs reagieren aber nicht auf Änderungen. Die LEDs bleiben immer blau, egal was sich auf dem Bildschirm ändert. Hat jemand eine Idee wie ich die Zuordnung iCue-> Systemmonitor verändern kann?
  13. Hi What is the most stable version of iCue that works for you? My problem is that iCue either a) Crashes randomly and irrecoverably needing a restart. b) Crashes randomly, is able to be restarted, crashes again rinse repeat ad nauseum. c) I have 5 peripherals. M65 mouse, K70 rgb mk2 lp keyboard, mm800 pad, lt100 & ls100 towers & lights. Any or all will disappear randomly. iCue says no devices found d) I have 7 profiles set up, assigned to different programs. Randomly they won't work, or don't change when switching programs. Is ther a version that you use that just works? Any help, suggestions would be appreciated. Things I have tried. - Reinstalling - Uninstalling and reinstalling. - Uninstalling. Restart. Removing all instances/drivers as per Corsair FAQ. Restarting. Installing. Restarting. - Removing individual peripherals and reinstalling after a reboot. - Installing iCue anc then adding peripherals individually. Thanks!
  14. Desde hace seis meses tengo un LS100 con un par de kits de expansión. Funcionaba bien, con algún que otro cuelgue que se solventaba reinstalando la aplicación. De golpe un día dejó de reproducir movimiento en el canal 1, los leds quedan fijos, salvo en la primera mitad de la primera tira, que si reproduce movimiento. Dejo aquí un vídeo que he subido para ver si me pueden ayudar. [ame]https://youtu.be/zDk2SEQmvJk[/ame] [ame=https://youtu.be/zDk2SEQmvJk]https://youtu.be/zDk2SEQmvJk[/ame] El botón de encendido y apagado de la controladora solo enciende y apaga el principio de esa primera tira que comento. Lo demás permanece encendido y estático. Cuando lo desenchufo de la corriente eléctrica y lo dejo 10 minutos sin corriente, al volverlo a conectar reproduce movimiento, hasta que enciendo el pc, en ese momento se queda fijo otra vez. He revisado conexiones, actualizado todo y demás.... Es un producto de bastante calidad y de bastante precio también, espero poder solucionarlo, y que todo fluya como debería . Saludos
  15. I have multiple Monitors but only one has the LS100 strips attached and I want to use the Video Lighting mode for this monitor. But when I enable the Video Lighting in iCUE the backlight have the colors from the wrong monitor. I can't find an option in iCUE to select the correct monitor for the LS100. iCUE uses the primary monitor of Windows but I don't want to change the primary monitor in windows because this affects the taskbar and other settings.
  16. Bought the LS100 starter kit about a month and a half ago, it's been working pretty great but this week it started flickering whenever I start my computer up, or bring it out of sleep mode. By this I mean some of the individual LEDs will be showing the correct color (I use the Wallpaper Engine integration so the colors do change), while the rest will be randomly flickering between every possible color. This can sometimes continue for several minutes, though it always does seem to sort itself out (for example, just now, when I woke my computer up they were flickering, but as I type this they just started working properly again.) In any case, I'm concerned that this problem may get worse. Is this a software bug causing the lights to work incorrectly? Or have my light strips actually become damaged? I should also note that this happens regardless of whether or not I'm using Wallpaper Engine. When using the default Rainbow Wave with iCUE, the flickering occurs as well.
  17. Issue 1. You see the pink part of the lighting strip? This will stay ON even when the computer is shutdown, iCue is NOT running (including corsair services) and hardware lighting RGB values are zero'd. Issue 2. Again about the same pink part, this pink part will stay set and not change color when using custom, preset or ambient profiles. What I have tried. - Completely uninstalled iCue carefully following this guide https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE- - Trying different USB ports with the LS100 - Resetting BIOS Total disappointment. PICTURE https://imgur.com/ubO8YZg
  18. Good Day All, I'm coming into the forum to see if there is going to be any support for the Corsair LS100 on iCue for Mac in the future. Right now. I'm rocking 2 different setups (home and office) with Corsair and ElGato peripherals and have 2 sets of LS100 on both sets of monitors and would love to be able to control them as well instead of just having the rainbow effect. To all those in the forums there any plugin that anyone has found for this around? Thanks!
  19. * SDK enabled in iCue * LL120, K70 Mk2 and Glaive mouse sync with game * LS100 just turns off...no ambient lighting whatsoever. What's up with the LS100 not doing anything when playing Metro Exodus when every other RGB thing does. Will corsair help solving this issue?
  20. Hallo, ich habe ein Problem beim Einstellen der LS, via Videobeleuchtung. Meine Config bei einem 28" Monitor ist: 350 - 350-250 - 350 - 250-350 iCUE lässt mich dieses Setting nicht auswählen. Es ist gefixt auf 250-450-450-250-450 (Einzel-UW-Monitor), was jedoch zu lange ist und die einzelnen LEDs entsprechend falsch beleuchtet. Wenn ich die einzelnen LEDs auswähle und als Schnellbeleuchtungszone fixe, rechnet die Videobeleuchtung weiterhin falsch aus. Wenn ich die LS als externe Strips Einstelle, kann ich zwar die Längen und Reihenfolgen selbst wählen, jedoch geht dann die Videobeleuchtung nicht! Gibt es dafür eine Lösung?? iCUE ist v4.9.350, also bis dato aktuell.
  21. Hello All Does anyone know where I can get replacement magnets for the LS100 strips in the UK? Thanks James
  22. Good Day All, I'm coming into the forum to see if there is going to be any support for the Corsair LS100 on iCue for Mac in the future. Right now. I'm rocking 2 different setups (home and office) with Corsair and ElGato peripherals and have 2 sets of LS100 on both sets of monitors and would love to be able to control them as well instead of just having the rainbow effect. To all those in the forums there any plugin that anyone has found for this around? Thanks!
  23. Can the Lighting Node CORE which came in my iCUE 220T RGB Airflow case support and control iCUE LS100 Smart Lighting Strip Expansions?
  24. I have an open support ticket going for this, but we haven't made much progress so I'm hoping to croudsource some help. Problem: New LS100 Starter Kit initially loads up in iCUE but then it freezes when I try to change lighting programs on it. Device gets stuck on a static lighting pattern and stops responding to iCUE app. Then the light strips either go dark entirely or return to the default Spiral Rainbow pattern and disappears from iCUE. Other facts: -LS100 works fine in iCUE on my old laptop - where it is immediately responsive to lighting changes in app. Laptop can correctly run all the lighting settings except for Video Lighting (old machine). So the problem is clearly with my newly built desktop. -A different Corsair device, the Lighting Node Pro works fine in iCUE on desktop (LED strips responding immediately to lighting profile changes). So the problem is just with the LS100 on my new desktop. -In order to troubleshoot this I have tried: Flashing motherboard BIOS to latest version. Updating all hardware drivers. Full OS reinstall including formatting hard drive so I have literally nothing installed but Windows and iCUE. Have submitted system log reports to Corsair Support team. -I have seen people mention conflicts with Nvidia and GSync, how do I explore this?
  25. Hello. :maldad:. In icue, the second channel does not appear. The LEDs that I connect to the first channel, 2 strips of 250 and four of 350 do not respond either. The button to turn the lighting on and off also stopped working. My experience was positive, everything worked perfectly. Yesterday everything began to fail. Uninstalling ICUE does not fix anything. What I can do? Hola. Mi LS100 Starter Kit muestra un solo canal de iluminación. En icue, no aparece el segundo canal. Los leds que conecto al primer canal, 2 franjas de 250 y cuatro de 350 tampoco responden. El botón para encender y apagar la iluminación también dejó de funcionar. Mi experiencia era positiva, todo funcionaba perfecto. Ayer empezó a fallar todo. Desinstalar ICUE no soluciona nada. Que puedo hacer?