• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. I recently got an HS60 headset and I've been excited for one day, and after that it's been all pain trying to figure out why it has so many issues. Most of these issues, though, are related to iCUE 4.X. I noticed that whenever I play Rainbow Six Siege, the volume automatically goes down when the loud, bassy map music starts, and it stays that way until a match ends. This happens every single match. In Fortnite, the volume decreases whenever a dance emote with music is initiated. I tried turning off iCUE and none of this happened. No, the volume mixer values do not change at all. The issue is that I need to use iCUE since I want to use my own equalizer preset. Isn't that the reason people spend way more for the HS60 than for the HS50? The software Surround Sound 7.1 just ruins the sound from the headset anyway. Another issue I have with these headphones is that they emit quite of a lot of hissing or noise whenever another sound is played. This issue is magnified when using the USB dongle. I have to create my own little workarounds for my experience to be bearable. Should I just install an older version of iCUE? I'm new to Corsair products so I don't know if it'll fix my issues. This headset has so much potential with the hardware, only to be severely let down by the software. If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it. I tried posting this in the iCUE sub-forum but haven't gotten a reply yet. Thanks. P.S. I've already tried submitting a support ticket, and haven't heard back for days.
  2. I recently got an HS60 headset and I've been excited for one day, and after that it's been all pain trying to figure out why it has so many issues. Most of these issues, though, are related to iCUE 4.X. I noticed that whenever I play Rainbow Six Siege, the volume automatically goes down when the loud, bassy map music starts, and it stays that way until a match ends. This happens every single match. In Fortnite, the volume decreases whenever a dance emote with music is initiated. I tried turning off iCUE and none of this happened. No, the volume mixer values do not change at all. The issue is that I need to use iCUE since I want to use my own equalizer preset. Isn't that the reason people spend way more for the HS60 than for the HS50? The software Surround Sound 7.1 just ruins the sound from the headset anyway. Another issue I have with these headphones is that they emit quite of a lot of hissing or noise whenever another sound is played. This issue is magnified when using the USB dongle. I have to create my own little workarounds for my experience to be bearable. This headset has so much potential with the hardware, only to be severely let down by the software. If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I'll just try posting on the Audio sub-forum. Thanks.