• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hello!! I recently purchased a K100 (OPX), and I'm trying to reprogram the G-keys so that they trigger a different key when iCue is NOT running. For me, when using the default profile (no modifications) with iCue NOT running the G-keys press 1-6. When iCue IS running the G-keys seem to do nothing (while viewing notpad) with this same profile. I can reprogram the keys just fine in a Custom profile via Actions (like setting G1 to press "M"), and this works perfect while iCue is running. I then save the profile to the keyboard's memory and close iCue. However once iCue is closed ALL the G-keys become unresponsive. That doesn't make sense. I only added a custom setting to ONE G-key...so why are ALL the G-keys no longer doing anything (as opposed to pressing 1-6 as I previously described). Am I missing something here? I thought the point of the onboard memory was so I could program stuff in iCue, save it to the keyboard, and then be able to do (hopefully most) of those custom things regardless of the PC (and presence of iCue). Here is my Actions setup (in this case trying to remap all G-keys): https://i.imgur.com/MLuZMIB.png[/img]"] TLDR - I just want to make the G-keys press a particular keyboard button (or do some other kind of action) without iCue running. How can I do this? THANK YOU!!
  2. Everyone, I just picked up a K95 Platinum keyboard a couple weeks ago. I really dislike the iCue / Streamdeck integration. I don't like needing the streamdeck software to use the G keys. Is there an older version of iCue that would handle programming the G keys on my keyboard without needing the streamdeck software? My biggest gripes besides just needing the streamdeck software. 1) Many times when I double click the mini icon for streamdeck in the bottom right it won't see the iCue software. So I have to quit and reload the streamdeck software to be able to configure anything. Even though both run on launch. 2) I can't do per application profiles for the g-keys. I can setup profiles in the iCue software for per app lighting, etc. But streamdeck doesn't allow this except on the actual streamdeck devices. So I am curious if there is a slightly older version of iCue that works with the keyboard, supports the g-keys, and will let me avoid all together the streamdeck software?
  3. I have been able to launch various programs in three profiles, using G-key programming, but I am unable to find an .exe file for either Libby or Kindle for PC. Has anyone run into this type of issue? I would appreciate some direction on this matter. Thank you for your attention to this puzzle of mine.