• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. Recently upgraded my pc to the corsair 220T rgb case with builtin rgb fans and lighting controller as well as adding 2 strips of corsair vengeance rgb ram 8gb 3200mhz. Before this upgrade i had no problems with iCue. Afterwards non stop trouble. Its really hard to describe, but imagine it like this: im gaming for a while (2 monitors, 1 has youtube or spotify on), and suddenly you hear the sound as if an usb disconnected, then my screen glitches for a second or two, all my devices arent recognized anymore and iCue detects them after 10 seconds. Which would not be a problem would it happen once, but it happens every 10 minutes or so, to the point it is getting annoying. No clue where it is coming from and if it has anything to do with the new fans or RAM, but never had this problem before. It happens only when in game and mostly around cutscenes. Seems like iCue thinks, f*** your cutscene, i dont want to work anymore. Anyone any clue or maybe has the same happening? I know it's iCues fault, because i tried shutting it off and playing without iCue on and that works fine and never have the glitchy screen anymore. Yes, i could keep iCue turned off but whats the point in having software to control my devices when its not working? Pc specs are on profile, devices i have on top of that (in iCue): Corsair iCue 220T RGB case (3 fans + lighting node core) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RAM Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent Corsair Sabre RGB Corsair M800 Polaris RGB Corsair ST100 RGB I love their stuff, its amazing hardware, but the software is seriously pulling it down for me right now. TLDR: No error codes or nothing, just glitches out for a couple seconds and then starts refinding all my devices. Happens mostly in games
  2. Hello, This is going to be a lengthy message but here I go. So about 3 ish days ago I took my pc apart to remove my h100i platinum cause it was creating condensation in my case (replaced with stock ryzen cooler) and to cable manage better. This required disconnecting everything to route the wires properly(including all my corsair iCUE products). When I was all done and with the pc booted up I noticed my corsair rgb strip was stuttering as if my ram usage was high. So i checked task manager and nothing else was running. So I said ok maybe a reboot should do it. Nope, it didnt help. A day later(today) i noticed now my fans are stuttering/lagging(not smooth). So I tried googling and basically did everything in the book. I did the following today. 1. Re seated all wires(including corsair products) 2. Disconnected each lighting strip and fan one at a time to see if one was defective ad causeing this. 3. Deleted all other rgb softwares I had like asus aura and asrock polychrome. 4. Repaired icue 5. Unistalled icue and reinstalled 6. Tried previous versions of icue cause today I updated icue to the new one that allows for asus strix gpus to be controlled through icue 7. Tried previous versions of windows updates 8. Changed usb powermanagement settings 9. Ive also check to see for any spikes in cpu, ram. Ethernet and storage usage to see if they align for when the stuttering occurs and I can find a clear pattern sometjme they alogn and other times not at all. The list goes on. Maybe i havent done something. Thats why im here. I also noticed that when i COMPLETLY close out of iCUE and my lights default to the rainbow wave, they lights no longer stutter/lag. Also when i restart my pc(before icue can boot up) the lights dont stutter/lag. Seem to only be occuring when iCUE is running. I have the following products Ql 120 x 9 Lighting node pro x 1 Commander pro x 1 Node core x 2 Lighting strip x 4 Vengeance rgb pro x4 (32gb) I have 6 fans into 1 node core that is then connected to the lightning node and the lighting node is connected to an usb port on the commander pro. The 3 other fans are connected to another node core that is then connect into and led port on the commander pro. My lighting strips are daisy chained and connected into the other led port in the commander pro. Finally the commander pro is connected into the motherboard via usb. Bear in mind that all my corsair products weren't lagging before disassembling my pc on Tuesday.