Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'compatibility question'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. I want to add RAM to my PC, i have 16gb DDR4 RAM in it already (from a different brand), but i want to add my corsair 32gb RAM to it, so i have 48gb RAM in total, but is my motherboard able to use this, as my motherboard wants Un-buffered and Non-ECC RAM, will my corsair RAM be accepted by my motherboard?
  2. Hi, I was looking through the Mac OS Device compatibility list, and not seeing the Scimitar ELITE on there but seeing the Scimitar PRO is on there, I was wondering if anyone could let me know if they've had any experience with the elite and if it's doing ok for them on Mac. Namely,if the Elite is compatible in all the same ways as the pro is? Or, rather, if anyone could attest to whether the Elite functions normally for lighting, hardware, and macros on iCue for Mac OS? Thanks
  3. Hello all! To make a pretty long story short. I have a much much older ASUS Rampage III Formula with a Intel Core i7 950. My system ran beautifully until not too long ago a couple of my ram sticks started acting up causing a triple beep on post leaving me with only 4 gigs of ram to run on. I ended up buying some DDR3 ram that matched all requirements from my manual that didn't end up working, booting with no post, even once I fully updated my bios and everything, and I had to return, luckily managed to get a refund. Now on my second time around I've been doing extensive research trying extra extra hard to make sure the next set of memory I get work. The next set of sticks I'm really keen on which my local PC hardware store have are these CML8GX3M2A1600C9 https://www.centrecom.com.au/corsair-8gb-2x4gb-ddr3-1600mhz-cl9-low-profile-vengeance-black (purchase link for more detailed information) pcpartpicker and pcspecs say they are compatible but I don't know how reliable that information is and I simply don't know enough to be certain. And I really want to make sure as they are difficult to return if at all. I can't really afford not to either (times are tough). Any other corsair ram suggestions are greatly appreciated, long as they work :D. I've been stuck with my 4 gigs of ram for a very very long time. I would incredibly appreciate any information that anyone could help me with regarding my motherboard and memory in trying to help me pick out memory that is compatible. I've done a tonne of troubleshooting, research and checked the qualified vendor list and everything that you might think of but seeing as how its almost 10 years old those sticks no longer exist or are very hard to find. In any case I would appreciate any information at all, doing it real hard with only 4 gigs of ram and not enough money to get a new system aha. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. <3
  4. Hi all! I'm currently building a pc for a friend, I built it all up and then proceeded to boot it, however it did not reach the bios screen. I rebuilt it uncaged, outside the case and still did not manage to get it to boot. I tried a different monitor, monitor cable and still nothing. I have checked compatibility and no issues stood out, however on MSI's official page the mobo did not have support for the ram. I crossed checked with pcpartpicker and a few other sites and all of them said that it was compatible. The parts are as listed. -------------------------------------- Motherboard: mag b365m mortar CPU: intel i7 9700 Ram: Corsair 16gb 2x8GB vengeance pro RGB 3600mghz. (CMW16GX4M2C3600C18) GPU: Gigabyte 2070 8gb. -------------------------------------- I have tried a single ram stick in each slot, nada. Tried it without the GPU, using mobo HDMI, again nothing. The motherboards EZLED debugger doesn't show any issues either. my suspicion lies with the ram because of that compatibility issue, however and please correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that Ram adjusts it's clock speeds to be compatible with motherboards that don't support its speed. anyone have any thoughts on what could be the problem please let us know! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  5. Have the 275R Airflow case & a Rog Strix B450-F Gaming mobo. Case panel USBs are 3.2 Gen 1, mobo connectors are 3.1 Gen 1. Will I be able to connect them?
  6. Do I get the Gen 3 or Gen 4 kit? Do I need to mix and match cables for full compatibility?
  7. Hello all, Literally my first post, forgive me if i mess up on one or more of the rules. I purchased 4 32gb 2x16gb Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz C16 Timings: 16-18-18-36 Model #: CMW32GX4M2Z3200C16 Version: 3.31 Voltage: 1.35 Made in Taiwan So the lists of compatible ram I've seen (https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=170272) was last updated in August of 2017. The kits I bought all had imagery (icon) showing support for Ryzen. Since Vengeance RGB pro was launched in June 2018 I was wondering if these pro versions of Vengeance ram are supported. Note, I did go to corsairs threadripper compatibility page but it is using the same information I mentioned earlier from August 2018 and does not reflect the vengeance rgb pro sku. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  8. I am doing research into a new build and I would like the RGB to have some degree of synchronization so it does not just become random rainbow all the time. I am OK with using two or three different software platforms to make this work, but want to avoid direct software conflicts. I really like the capabilities of iCUE, but have found conflicting information on motherboard RGB software interfering with iCUE and vice-versa. Has anyone had a lot of success or failure with a specific brand/type of x570 boards? Thanks!
  9. I'm looking at buying some Vengeance LPX RAM, specifically CMK32GX4M2B3200C16. But there's no official support anywhere from any parties. Does anybody know if this will run at advertised speeds on an X570-E with a 3900X?? Thanks
  10. Hello! I want to ask you if this kit of ram CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 is compatible with the gigabyte b450m ds3h revision 1 motherboard because these ram are missing from gigabyte motherboard QVL but in this list there are those CMK8GX4M2B3200C16 so will i have compatibility problems?
  11. Hi :) This is my first post and hopefully this is the right place for it. I am planning to buy the new Dominator RGB Ram for my setup. to be precise: DOMINATOR RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4 DRAM 3.200 MHz C16 (CMT32GX4M4C3200C16) As you guys can see, i am using a Asus Rampage V Extreme Mobo and the i7-5960X. Which means a X99 processor. At the moment i have this RAM: VENGEANCE® LPX 16 GB (4 x 4 GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200 MHz C16 (CMK16GX4M4B3200C16) Now i am not sure, if the dominator is compatible with my specs, because on the corsair homepage the X99 is not listed. As you can see i have chosen the same frequency and latency, but i dont know if thats enough to say that it will work. Thanks for your help BR