• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hey Guys/Girls, I have the following problem with my Corsair CMW16GX4M2C3200C16 RGB Pro 16GB (2X 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16: If I set it to 3200 MHz in the bios, or even to 2900 MHz (using XMP 2.0) and then save the settings and reboot, I will always get a bluescreen. I hope it is not against the rules - but with other Memory (e.g. GSkill), I was able to run on 3200 MHz without bluescreen. Have you any idea? Is it only a bad product that I received? My relevant specs: AMD Ryzen 2700x MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Corsair CMW16GX4M2C3200C16 RGB Pro 16GB (2X 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Cheers!
  2. Hi Guys. I upgrade my system from a Ryzen 3700x and 32GB of Corsair Venegance RGB PRO, to a 5900x and 64GB. I buy another 2 sticks of the same model (CMW32GX4M2C3200C16), but I noticed that this new pair, use memory models from Nanya. The first one is Hynix. With default XMP at 3200Mhz it boots, but I have random crashes on very high load (software compilation tasks, 24 or more threads), and some few gameplays. So, I cleared my CMOS Settings, put XMP on again, and lower clocks to 3066 and its working solid now. Do you guys think that the cause is different module vendors? Can it be a BIOS problem? I'm running the last avaliable Beta Bios, with Agesa 1.2.0.1PatchA, because it contain fixes for USB + Ryzen 5k. Module Details:
  3. HI everyone, wishes for better and health world!.. My new memory kit CMT32GX4M2C3200C16, Dominator RGB 3200Mhz CL16, can't reach 3200mhz with my: Gigabyte Aorus Elite motherboard and Ryzen 3900x.. I did updated motherboard, I did try disable XMP Profile and manually timing, and other settings,.. I did try some auto, some manuel settings,.. I achieved 3000mhz with XMP profile but giving extra Dram Multiplier setting with 30x,.. but no further than 30... After 30x multiplier motherboard disables OC and gives me stock 2133mhz... I did try some voltage settings less or more... I also noticed that my motherboard gives extra voltage for auto xmp profile, it's about 1.385v not 1.35v. but I think it's normal thing, motherboards do. If you guys have any knowledge of this products or anything, please let me know... I am open for any suggestion... thanks... Keep safe, stay home!..
  4. Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 motherboar with Ryzen 3000 series... CMK32GX4M2B3200C16 v4.32 works? The memos reaches the 3200Mhz? thanks!