Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'lighting hub'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hello guys. I have 3xQL120 and 3xQL140 that i hooked up to the lighting core. However port 5 and port 6 aren’t working. All the fans work and they all light up in port 1. But as soon as i try to plug any fan in port 5 or 6 it doesn’t work. So all 6 are spinning but only 4 have any rgb. The fans aren’t broken as all work correctly. Is the rgb hub broken? Or is there a limit in how many leds the core hub can power?
  2. I am looking to be running 9 LL120 fans with the commander pro. I have been reading up and considered some diagrams but hoping someone could please confirm the best approach. What is in my head: 1) 6 fans into one RGB Fan LED hub, then 3 fans for H150i Pro into a second RGB Fan LED hub. 2) Link both RGB Fan LED hubs into the 2 LED inputs on Com Pro. 3) 6 fans into fan control on com pro and 3 fans off of fan control of H150i Pro. 4) 2 Lighting Node Pros powered from the USB connectors from the Com Pro? Will this work? Or do I need to power / link it differently? Thank you for your time and help with this.
  3. Hey guys, so I'm doing my first ever build here in about twelve hours from now, and needless to say I'm a little intimidated. My knowledge of computers is mostly limited to what I've researched over the last two weeks pulling my build together. I've been trying to look through diagrams and whatnot to try and get an idea of how I need to set it up, but I didn't really find one that pertained exactly to my situation, and got totally lost when I saw the "PWM repeater" or whatever it was. I don't wanna accidentally plug stuff into the wrong place or overload the channel or anything like that. Can anyone help me get an idea of where I need to connect everything? I'll be using: Crystal Series 680X case 6x LL120 RGB fans (3 front intake, 2 bottom exhaust, 1 rear exhaust) H115i Platinum RGB AIO Cooler (top) 4 Pro LED Strips 1x Commander Pro 1x Lighting Node Pro I believe that's everything? I've also got the LS100 and two expansion kits but I understand those have their own external power source. I think i get the gist of it, fans go in the RGB fan hub, as well as the Commander Pro, LED strips go in the second channel? I don't know where the AIO goes or where I'm supposed to be inserting the Node Pro for all of this though, or whether all of this set up like this will sync up. Any help would be appreciated, I'm really looking forward to getting this together, I've got a friend who has some mild experience in this helping me out it together since he's got tools and an anti-static mat, but he's never worked with Corsair stuff and we're on a limited schedule, I'd hate to have him trying to figure it out for me. Thank you folks so much