Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'troubleshooting'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hi, Components: MSI PRO Z790-P Wifi DDR4 Intel i5 13600KF AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Corsair iCue H150i Elite Capellix (White) All fans and LEDs are running into the Corsair Commander Core that came with the H150i I'm getting a bizarre glitch or malfunction or something. This morning, I turned on my computer just like normal and after 10 or so minutes all of my LEDs in my computer start flashing red and the fan speed ramped up. So I opened up iCue to see what was going on. All of my CPU core temps were normal. Everything was normal except for the coolant temp reading. It was reading in the negative degrees Celsius. Well, that's pretty much impossible. I restarted iCue and my computer, but the issue persisted. Everything will be normal for some time, then, just seemingly out of the blue, the red flashing will start again and the coolant temp will read way down in the negative. And then, a second or third (or even a fourth I saw it get to one time) coolant temp reading will show up in iCue. To me this just seems like it has to be some kind of glitch. Either a faulty signal being sent to iCue or iCue itself is just glitching out. But I don't really know. I tried moving the pump cable from the CPU_FAN1 header to the PUMP_FAN1 header. It seemed like it helped after a restart but, again, after about 20 minutes, the issue happened again. I tried forcing a firmware update in iCue for the pump. Didn't help. I've attached a bunch of screenshots just showing several different bizarre readings in iCue. Since none of my CPU temps are spiking, it seems to me like there isn't actually an issue and the pump is working fine. Oh, I even manually checked that the pump is indeed working during the red flashing LEDs by feeling the tubes while it is happening (you can feel that the water is flowing) and it definitely is working. Any help or insight would be helpful.
  2. As much as I love various Corsair products, iCUE tends to be my biggest complaint / PITA and makes me wonder what the engineers , devs etc. are doing. Out of all my Corsair products, only my iCUE Commander Core XT and ST100 RGB headphone stand are identified with iCUE 5 but with iCUE 4 it is able to identify more such as my Corsair Virtuoso's, memory, motherboard etc. So this forces me to revert back to older versions or else you cannot set the equalizer on the headphones for example as it does not identify the dongle or headphones, if it does you can not pair them properly either as it doesnt discover anything until reverted. Various steps of removing , connecting via USB, uninstalling hardware completely, removing / re-install of iCUE, pressing the mic button for 10+ seconds etc. are not solutions to whatever is coded within the software. Not sure if this is the correct place to post as this is my first time creating a topic. I feel this deserves more attention and I'm surprised I have not seen more complaints or improvements on this, as this has been an issue for years at this point which is unacceptable for the price of these headphones and other peripherals .
  3. Greetings everyone!! Just installed my H115i Elite RGB that I received today. However, when fans go beyong 1.400 RPM, 1 fan starts making a noise similar to a fan hitting something but it is not. The other fan doesn't do any noise even at max RPM. The weird thing is that when I dettached the fan from the radiator and simply held it, it doesn't produce any sound at high RPM. I tried changing fan positions, losening the bolts, playing with the wires, chaning position but nothing. The same fan does the same noise when attached to the radiator and go beyond 1.450 RPM. Also, when it stops and reaches 1.450 RPM, it also does the same sound. *The sound does not come from the radiator, I have tested in on iCUE. Please find below two videos that I took a few minutes ago. Would appreciate some help!
  4. I have a Crystal x570 case which has case rgb lights that are supposed to be configured in icue as a basic SP120 fan. I had a Commander Pro with RGB hub that only had the case lighting plugged into it and configured as an SP120. This was working fine, until the Commander Pro decided it did not want to show up as a device in the home screen of icue. I tried everything I could think of to get it working, but no luck. Due to the unavailability of a replacement Commander Pro, I installed a Core XT instead. Everything transferred over fine, except the case lighting. Currently, I have an RGB hub plugged into the 3-pin RGB port on the Core XT. Icue does not give me the option to configure as a regular SP120 fan. How can I get the case lighting to work again using the Core XT? Will the case lighting work coming off the motherboard using Aura sync if the XT doesn't work?
  5. I just recently bought a Vengeance i7400, the i9-12900k version, and have been getting random bsod and crashes during games. I've tried several different things to try to fix the issues but nothing seems to work. One of the things I've yet to try was a bios update and I was searching for a bios update for my particular model and the product page does not have one. I know this motherboard, msi z690 A Wi-Fi, has had more recent update. I don't necessarily think this will fix my problems but i wanted to rule this out.
  6. Hi, Some keys of my keyboard have suddeny stop working, see image above : How fix this ? I have aready reset my keyboard without any resu Thx for hep
  7. When i try to install icue updates it keeps saying 'please select an empty folder' each time I try to update and I can't delete old folders so each update its just taking up more and more space. I don't know why it keeps doing that but I can't figure out why it doesn't just overwrite files? I am uninstalling this until it fixes!!!
  8. I have had my H150i AIO for a few months now nad have had no issues until now. Randomly the coolant temp is spiking to uncontrollable levels. I have cleaned the dust and replaced the thermal paste but they keep reaching 60+ degrees. The pump is showing as functional in the ICUE. Anyone else experience this issue or has an idea on what could be the problem.
  9. So I recently got myself a Corsair Voyager a1600 Gaming Laptop and I love it. I also just got myself a Corsair Xeneon 32-Inch QHD 165Hz AMD Freesync Premium monitor to go along with it cuz I am not using a 16" screen. However, I am having issues with AMD's Adrenaline software. It's not registering my monitor as AMD Freesync Compatible. But it's not stablizing the refresh rate. Not only that, even with Vsync On, the system is only running 144Hz maximum. I also cannot seem to figure out how to get the Vsync to work properly. Since 144Hz is jumping from place to place, but it only gets that fast in some games. So, can anyone help me understand what's going on here? For reference. I have my laptop set up and turned the screen off and only displaying the second screen at maximum res and frame rate. I also have my laptop on a custom cooling system to give me max performance. Yet nothing I do works to get me my smooth 144Hz Vsync features or my AMD Freesync Premium monitor to actually use it's AMD Freesync Premium feature in it's own software. I have downloaded everything I need from Corsair's website, and the monitor's drivers, yet nothing still works. Can someone please help me out?
  10. Hi everyone, I recently swapped my custom water cooling loop with the H150i elite rgb from corsair : While playing cpu heavy games in this specific case Baldurs gate 3 my cpu temperature (i912900ks)stabilize around 60-75 degrees which im okay with, i have a little bit of concern regarding liquid temperature since icue states that is goes to 45-49 degrees and stabilize at that temperature in about 2 hours of gaming. Im sitting in a room with more or less 25-28 degrees. Can i consider this temperature normal considering the heat produced from the 12900ks? I reapllied also thermal paste couple of times and nothing changes.. airflow should be good im on a corsair obsidian 1000d with a good intake. Im a bit paranoid regarding temps so maybe im overthinking it. Also the gpu im running is a 4070ti rog strix oc so its kinda hot Thank u for your answers!
  11. Read through several different posts in the forums about H80i, and have a feeling that my H80i is at its ‘end of life’ but wanted a sanity check and see if there is anything else I can do to troubleshoot/fix. System (2013 Build): ASUS X79 DELUXE Intel i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 1866 PNY GeForce GTX 770 CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i (Bought Nov 2013) system has no overclocking turned off XMP for RAM Q Fan control for cpu_fan header disabled in BIOS radiator hoses installed down (as recommended in the H80i installation manual) motherboard/internal temp generally between 32C - 36C Issue: About 2-3 weeks ago started seeing thermal throttling (@> 80C) often on my pc. Currently, the pc idle temp is ~60C. That's at ~15% cpu load. During any short cpu spike ~20 sec (something as simple as opening chrome with like 5 tabs) then back to idle, the temp will go from ~60C to at/over ~80C in less than 10 seconds. temp will creep back down to near idle slowly after. Haven’t tried intensive/long duration tasks as they just seem to peg the temp, then cpu throttling begins. Troubleshooting/Diagnostic Steps Performed (none fix the issue): First, I pulled the fans/radiator to give a good cleaning. There was some dust accumulation, but IMHO, not enough to be the sole issue. Second, pulled the block and reapplied new thermal paste. Third, installed Corsair Link. CL shows cpu temp consistent with the cpu temp in the little ASUS program that comes with the MB , both H80i fans are running ~2200-2400 rpm and pump reports ~2240 rpm. In Corsair Link, pump rpm does not change speed when toggle profile between performance, balanced, quiet. always stays between 2235-2250 rpm My conclusions: The fact that the cpu is running so hot at idle, and the temp spikes so much so quickly makes me think that while the fans/pump are running, there isn’t enough fluid in the loop for meaningful cooling? Or perhaps there is a blockage, but if that were the case, would anticipate fluctuations in the pump rpm? (or that there would be no rpm b/c it burnt itself out?) Know the product is now at like 2x design life, so my instinct is to look for another cpu cooling solution, but would like to hear any other thoughts on how to diagnose/troubleshoot/fix this issue if possible. Thanks!
  12. So, I woke up this morning to find out that my KATAR Pro Wireless Mouse wouldn't turn on or pair with my computer (MacBook Pro M1 Max). The DPI LED did not turn on as well even though it is clearly switched on: In the iCUE app it mentions the mouse as being turned off, I have tried resetting it with the following steps: Turn off the mouse Hold LMB + RMB Turn on the mouse Release LMB + RMB after 5 sec But it all doesn't work and the mouse doesn't turn on, and I have checked the batteries and they are around 80%. The mouse is only 2 weeks old, how can I fix this?
  13. I turned off my PSU because I was repositioning my PC and when I turned it back on afterwards my 4th LL fan was only lit in the middle. After I left my PC overnight, all the LEDs suddenly lit up again. But when I switched off the power supply again in the afternoon, I had the same problem again. *Pictures attached Has anyone had a similar problem or a suggested solution?
  14. I'm not too sure if I can get a corsair commander core with more then 7 RGB ports because, I have over seven RGB devices and I can't find a commander core with 7 or more ports. Can anyone help?
  15. So I recently got my pc build setup, and all the physical components work just fine. I plugged 2 corsair RGB hubs into the commander pro. All the rgb lights turn on, and all the core components function as expected. However, in the corsair iCue app, the only information that is displayed are from my temperature sensors and my fan speed, and it is only showing the info from 4 of my 9 fans., I cannot change the speed or color of my fans. Furthermore, the only buttons/tabs on the screen are "home" and "dashboard", as well as the "default profile" button. I can still hit the 3 dots to interact with the widgets, but I can only remove or rename them. I can add new sensors, but there is nothing that hasn't already been added. I do not think I installed any hardware incorrectly, and I do not know what software I would be missing to get the iCue app properly working. I installed the latest version available (4.32.129), uninstalled it and reinstalled it after cleaning things up. The only thing I could think I might of done wrong was in my bios, but I didn't exactly change much, so I don't think it would cause many issues. If someone could help me with this, it would be great. I'm struggling to find out where to start after installing iCue, and nothing seems to have worked out smoothly with this build. my specs, if that is important: motherboard: aorus z790 ax (ddr5 support) cpu: 13th gen i7-13700k gpu: Aorus 2080ti extreme waterforce fans: - 2 sets of sp120 rgb elite - 1 set of LL120 Pictures of my iCue app:
  16. Hi! I am having an issue with the CPU cooler in my PC build. Whenever I boot my PC, the fans on the cooler run and it looks like the cooler is working. However, in my BIOS, the RPM shows 0 and the CPU (Intel i7-12700K) temperature rises. Is there anyone who is having the same issue and/or knows what I can do to fix it?
  17. Hi, Around 1 month ago I brought H150i Elite Cappelix. I run it on stock thermal paste and it was quiet, but after changing it for Thermal grizzly one, I got this sound, This been 2 weeks ago, and still no change.Temps are excellent, it's just a noise (less then 50C in games/25-30 Idle/65 in Cinebench R23 multi-core after 10 minutes) * ALL on BALANCED settings on iCUE* I've tried pin point the problem and it's definitely pump. Thinks I've done: -Tilted PC in all directions -Run AIO on extream on it's side for more then 1 hour -Turning ON AIO without attached to socket ( same sound) -Using washers on Fans screws. Video: https://imgur.com/a/qqcuXKN *On idle pump is QUITE quiet so,it's hard to hear it on video, When you can hear the pump it's when I open up a random game ( It happens in every game/CPU intensive tasks) The only fix I found was limiting fps in games to 60-90 fps and noise is reduced by like 50% and sound just like on desktop* Also the noise you hear I can hear it, with side panels ON and 2 meters from me at around 70% of what you hear. Also the "liquid moving" sound you hear only happens when you start a game for around 20-45 sec then it's disappear. My Amazon return window is ending in 2 days. Is that noise a sign of something bigger ? I really want to avoid Returning it because I would not be able to use PC until new one arrive.
  18. Hi all Unsure if this is an issue with the RAM or the Motherboard, but hopefully someone can help either way! Basically, 9 times out of 10 when I boot up, the RAM (Corsair Dominator Plat DDR5) isn't recognised by either iCUE or CPU-Z. It is there, and the Windows system sees I have 32gb of RAM, but iCUE can't detect it (the lighting doesn't change to what it should and in iCUE there is a little red warning triangle saying it has 'Stopped detecting data from DRAM....'. In CPU-Z the issue is with SPD I think, as loading up CPU-Z hangs at that stage and inside that tab, it shows nothing in any of the 4 RAM slots. In the Memory tab it shows I have 32gb and the speeds are correct, but the SPD tab shows nothing at all?? I'm unsure if this is actually affecting performance, or just a visual thing. I did see posts on Google saying that with ASUS boards, you can disable an SPD setting to fix the issue, but unfortunately I have an MSI board (MPG Carbon Wifi) and it doesn't have this setting. It has the latest BIOS and the RAM also does (I assume - iCUE, when it can detect the RAM, says there are no firmware updates). Rebooting the PC *SOMETIMES* fixes the issue on the first reboot, but other times it can take 2-3 reboots back to back for the RAM to be recognised. It's very frustrating. Greatly appreciate any help! ❤️(Just in case it is needed, I have Windows 11 and the PC is around 4-5 months old now).
  19. Apologies in advance if this was posted in the wrong section -- new user, first post. I joined the forum to ask for some help with my Flash Voyager USB storage card. Earlier today, I was forced into visiting two libraries in the hopes of printing out some documents, but the flash drive was unable to connect to any computer into which it was plugged; normally, the blue indicator light on the flash drive will flicker as it connects to the computer without much of a wait, but now the light flashes briefly only once and remains solid without ever fully connecting to the computer with its files accessible. The afternoon before, I was making some final preparations for the documents ahead of printing them; two of the files were PDF documents, and I had finished editing them by adding text via the Microsoft Edge web browser. I saved the changes without incident and properly ejected the device, having seen no apparent problem with the device before earlier today. One librarian connected the flash drive to several other computers without any luck; that would prompt the suggestion that the flash drive may possibly have been corrupted somehow, while another librarian at the other location seemed stumped as to the cause of the problem, suggesting that the device may have just gone "kaput" for no rhyme or reason whatsoever. Again, the last action taken with this flash drive before this malfunction was executing a Save on these two PDF files via Microsoft Edge -- one-click save, no error message, no improper ejection. If the device had indeed been corrupted somehow, that final set of actions would have been the only probable cause. Once I returned home and attempted to connect my USB stick onto the very computer which it had been last successfully connected less than 24 hours earlier, I encountered the same connectivity problems. How this drive can go from functional to unfunctional in a matter of hours is a total mystery. Depending on the computer, the symptoms of the problem are slightly different: connecting the drive will not generate any pop-up Autoplay connection message, but the "Safely Remove Hardware And Eject Media" icon may still appear. A button for the disk drive may or may not appear, or might appear after waiting several moments (it normally would appear immediately upon being connected to the computer, usually within a few seconds). What's more, it won't display as "CORSAIR" like normal, but will have a general name of "USB Drive" instead, and won't indicate the presence of files or available disk space. If an attempt to eject the drive through the taskbar icon is made, the display (instead of "CORSAIR") will read "SM324BC MEMORY BAR" as the inserted device. Depending on the computer, attempting to double-click or right-click the "USB Drive" icon will either freeze the folder, making it unresponsive, or will prompt a pop-up message asking to "please insert a disk" as though one isn't present. I wanted to be as concise as possible in explaining the last 24 hours here, so I have also included screen captures of how the flash drive has performed since getting it home earlier this evening to go along with the information included above. If anyone can possibly diagnose the problems I've described, and perhaps most importantly suggest any corrective measures to take here, please feel welcome to reply with whatever information you can offer. I'm sure this isn't a new, unfamiliar problem to the forum over the years, so please feel free to share any advice that could diagnose the issue, or may provide some probable fix for it. Thanks in advance for any comments or replies after this message. - SirAMaDon_790
  20. Hi I got these headphones yesterday and they worked beautifully right out of the box, but for reason today they wont connect turn on or charge. I plug the USB in and the RGB corsair symbol flashes orange, the LED light doesn't come on and can hear electronic clicking coming through the speakers. If I plug them in via 3.5 jack, they work but won't show up in iCue. Is there any advise you can give me please?
  21. my headset has begun to emit a short "beep-boop" sound randomly every couple of minutes and i have no idea what is causing it. it is not the power on/off, low battery, or microphone mute/unmute sound. i have tried powering off and back on, changing the usb slot, and googling everything but it seems like no one has cracked the nameless beep code of corsair headsets i guess. honestly why aren't they in the manual or accessible somewhere?? anyways let me know if anyone knows what this sound means because it's driving me crazy other things to get out of the way: i am sitting right at my laptop so it isn't anything to do with range, this has happened before to me but it is unknown what made it stop because it sort of just did it on its own or a power cycle fixed it, and my headset is i want to say around 4-5 years old now. not sure what else to add but i'll try to respond quickly bc i wanna get this fixed now that it's literally not stopping as far as i can tell using it right now and i wasn't exactly planning on getting a new one any time soon
  22. Hey! I recently updated my mouse, but since that time I can no longer use it with the dongle. It only works with the bluetooth now. I tried to force a dongle update ( now on v.5.4.99), but it didn't change anything. I also did a mouse reset ( several time) , but still nothing. On the ICUE side, I uninstalled and reinstalled it (now on v. 4.17.244), but when I connect my mouse with a wire, it no longer appears in ICUE. So, I can't force a mouse update. Can you help me ? HArpoon RBG wireless: S/N:081120281154
  23. So appearently, I saw that my headset turned to static light blue. Re-attaching the dongle works but is temporary. The light probably lasted on the effect I wanted for like 5 minutes, not more. I can't really determine the problem, help will be pretty useful, have a nice day. (This does not effect the sound quality or something about audio at all.)
  24. I just installed a Corsair Waterblock on my 3080Ti Fe and the temp is now locked to 65C where it was running at 80+C when on its stock cooler. This is in addition to the core clocks decreasing as soon as I enter into a game going from 1950MHz to less than 900MHz. Precision is not locking the temp to 65 and all the settings are the same. Is there anyone who has an idea why the card is not behaving properly? I have found that the card is thermal throttling even though the core is at 68C Hwinfo is reporting the highest temp on the card overall is 104C thus the throttling. I assume it is due to lack of cooling on VRMS but am unsure, any ideas other ideas or ways I could confirm my thoughts?
  25. Hi, so i have a problem with my Corsair LL120 fans, which were bought in a 3 pack with node pro controller. My pc has 2 years and until now i hadn't had any problems with it. Few days ago one of my fans stopped showing rgb's. I was really confused and tried to swap cables on rgb hub to see if this is a hub problem, but then something strange happened. I swaped some of the cables and for now only one fan is fully showing animation, but other 2 are just working without rgb. I have them connected in first, second and third port on the hub and hub is connected to node pro. In Icue i have everything setted exactly how it should be. I should mention that my node pro and rgb hub are both connected to the same sata power cable chain. And another thing, sometimes, when i just turn on the computer all 3 fans work perfectly fine, but the next day they can shut themselves down (i mean rgb of course). Please someone help me with this problem because i can't handle it by myself.