Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'wallpaper engine'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Bonjour ! Comme dit dans le titre, dès que je lance Icue & WE en même temps, les fonds d'écran ne veulent plus s'animer du tout. Avant d'écrire ici j'ai déjà essayer de re-installer plusieurs fois Icue et WE, j'ai suivie un blog déjà créer sur ce sujet mais rien n'a marché (genre SDK) Même en version 5 le problème persiste toujours... Est-ce que qqn aurait-il trouvé une solution ? J'en profite également pour demander si vous aussi dès lors que vous insérer une clé USB, Icue crash ? Matériel Corsair que j'ai : -4 barettes vengeance rgb -MK100 -ST100 -Virtuoso
  2. I have noticed a consistent issue with third-party plug-ins when letting Wallpaper Engine Control ICUE. For some reason, once a PC comes out of hibernation/lock screen, it no longer uses the plug-in from Wallpaper Engine. Instead, it just uses the default lighting settings. Is there any way to fix this issue or if anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.
  3. Hello, the rgb isn't working in my Harpoon when I use wallpaper engine but with the ICUE it works perfectly, I found this problem in these thread. https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194026&highlight=harpoon+wallpaper+engine Also, I posted these in the reddit of wallpaper engine and they say is corsair problem https://www.reddit.com/r/wallpaperengine/comments/im1i6x/problom_with_harpoon_rgb_mice/ any solution?
  4. Hello, Corsair Peeps! Bought a few Corsair products for my very first PC build back in 2018, and I'm very happy with the quality of everything. I was even more happy when I just recently discovered that Wallpaper Engine was a thing, and a thing that was teaming up with iCUE for cool audio visualizing wallpapers. Seemed too good to be true! I suppose in my case it is :( I've tried figuring out how to fix the issue with the RGB visualized lighting, but haven't found a solution. I know that there are solutions such as enabling SDK, enabling iCUE settings in Wallpaper Engine, and setting WE's priority as lower than iCUE's. All of those things have been done, but the same issue still persists. Basically what's happening is iCUE's RGB settings are being prioritized over the WE's iCUE RGB settings. Basically, what I mean is that right now, I'm using the AudiOrbits 2.0 Wallpaper that has iCUE settings enabled, but the iCUE program's RGB settings of VOID Visualizer and Lighting Link are taking priority over the nice subtle visualizing RGB that AudiOrbits has for my K68 RGB, H100i Pro RGB and Corsair Vengeance RGB. I have been able to get the Wallpaper Engine's visualizer working from time to time, but I don't know exactly how I've been doing it because the process has been different each time, I believe. Also, it always reverts back to iCUE's RGB settings, either after awhile, restarting the computer, or waking it from sleep mode. If anybody knows of any ways to solve this, please let me know. I don't mind having the Void Visualizer, but I prefer the full RGB integration of AudiOrbits and other Wallpaper Engine visualizing wallpapers.
  5. Hi, I recently bought a k55 RGB and wallpaper engine (application for animated wallpapers) and I noticed that iCUE is compatible with wallpaper engine. What I wanted to do but didn't work is making my keyboard "follow" the rythm of wallpaper animations with led, the keyboard goes black, no light, as soon as the wallpaper is put on. I also tried updating my K55 to the 3.08 (last) firmware but didn't work either (Update fail..) could someone help me with these troubles ? Thanks for help! ::pirate::
  6. EDIT (5 (and then 15) minutes after posting): This post was first about the 3.0.171 version, but I'm dumb and forgot to look on Corsair's main website download page for more recent versions of the SDK. So my question of Wallpaper Engine being a higher version is no longer relevant, but the Vengeance issue persists in the official release version 3.0.234. In my defense, the sticky forum post is out of date, which I think I should point out since it's the first thing that comes up when you Google "icue sdk". ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So I'm dabbling with the C++ SDK after my foray into the Wallpaper Engine integration, and I noticed that my C++ things weren't detecting my Vengeance Pro RGB RAM modules, but Wallpaper Engine does. iCUE itself also detects and controls the RAM just fine. Turns out that there are a few differences between the SDK version that Wallpaper Engine is using versus what Corsair has released to the public, specifically in CUESDK.x64_2015.dll, as of the writing of this post (5/31), at which time the SDK version was 3.0.234. Here are the details of the dll in the SDK, which are as you'd expect: And here are the details of the dll in the Wallpaper Engine files: So it looks like the Wallpaper Engine one is a few versions behind, which makes sense. The main differences to notice are the file/product version and the signature. [Edit: the official 3.0.171 version had a couple other minor differences, including the file size and the copyright being by "Corsair Components" and from 2015] And sure enough, when I replace the dll from the official SDK with the Wallpaper Engine version, my RAM modules are detected and light right up. Any Corsair employees want to comment on this? I'm mostly posting this so that anyone else who is unable to control their RAM can try what I did to fix it, but also partly to see whether it's just an oversight on Corsair's part.
  7. First, this is probably in the wrong category (thinking about it, it may be more appropriate in the CUE SDK category or something) so if any mods would like to move it, please do. Heyo, So I did what I think is a pretty cool thing. As the title suggests, I basically integrated the CUE SDK with Google Assistant. That being said, there's a pretty big asterisk on that statement. What I Did What I REALLY did was had Google Assistant use IFTTT to modify a text file with a color name in my OneDrive, which then auto-synced to my computer. Meanwhile, I made a web wallpaper with Wallpaper Engine, the ********** in which continuously pings a local Node/Express server I have running, which serves the contents of that file. The wallpaper then parses the HTML color name into RGB, and uses Wallpaper Engine's iCUE integration to set all the LEDs on my rig to that color. So while it's a bit more convoluted than the title suggests, all you have to do is say "Hey Google, make the PC lights ____" and about 10 seconds later, the LED colors change, making it seem to the end user like they're fairly tightly integrated. How I Did it Here's a link to the Github repo with the code for the Node server and the wallpaper, and a more detailed walkthrough of the PC end of things: https://github.com/profezzional/iCUE-wallpaper-engine On the IFTTT side, it was as simple as making an applet #triggered by Google Assistant, having the text ingredient be the HTML color name, and then the action being append the TextField ingredient to a file in OneDrive. I separated the names with "|". Then when the Node server reads the file contents, it replaces the file with only the new value followed by "|". This is so the file size doesn't keep growing as you continue to use the program. Next Steps The next thing I'll do is wrap the Node server up into probably an AHK script or something and run that on startup. I may also add applets to start/stop Wallpaper Engine, which might use nodemon on the Node server or something to track a flag in a file, track the Wallpaper Engine process to stop it, and know where it's installed to start it. How I Got There The motivation for this was I've been thinking about doing this sort of thing ever since I got my RGB LED light bulbs after I got a Google Home Hub. After I finally redid the custom loop in my PC, and right before I get the new Corsair water blocks, I finally decided to sit down and do it. Getting to this point took me about 2 days of trial and error. I was going to start down the path of trying to hook into iCUE's Far Cry 5 integration, but from a couple posts I saw, that was going to be super complicated and I don't like C++ (see this thread). Then I remembered Wallpaper Engine had iCUE integration for wallpapers, so I checked that out and, as primarily a web developer, was very pleased to see I could do things in JS. I had code for a simple C# HTTP server, so I tried to use that initially, but that was being funky, so I used some NodeJS code I had from a much more complicated app and trimmed it down to just the extreme basics, since all I needed was for the server to give me the file contents on any route. My next conundrum was how to get Google Assistant to modify a file. I first tried to dabble with making my own Actions, but that got complicated super quick. Not that I'm afraid of complicated things, I just figured there had to be an easier way. I then tried to use a couple existing Actions like Vodo Drive to modify a file in my Google Drive, but it seems like it's really only for spreadsheets, at least for the time being. Then I stumbled upon IFTTT, and I remembered having heard about it a while ago, but I'm shocked I didn't have this in my life before. I then initially tried to find a way to have the Node server query my Google Drive directly, but the Drive API was also suuuuper complicated. I was trying to find a way to not have to wait for a file to sync from the cloud to my PC, but quickly resigned myself to that, and I'm not disappointed with the delay. I'm sure if I took the time and made the effort to use the Drive API or something, and had the Node server continuously check my Drive for updates, it would be faster. Looking at the OneDrive API, it seems like it may be marginally simpler than Google's, but at this point what I have is fairly smooth and doesn't take too long. So yeah, that's been my journey over the past 2 days. Let me know what you guys think, if you have any suggestions for improvement, or if I'm missing a totally obvious better way to do this. Side note: I also started this discussion over on the LinusTechTips forums to try to get more input on it, so check over there for more ideas.