• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. So i have tried resetting, unisntalling drivers, resseting the mouse etc... And the issue still persists. I have contacted corsair about a RMA which they approved but the shipping cost for me is too expensive ( costs as much the mouse it self ) and I simply can't afford that specially im a student. So what I can do?
  2. it has been 8 days since I opened a support ticket and I haven't gotten any response Ticket ID is #2006336962
  3. I have put in a ticket regarding RMA for my PSU as it died and smelt like burning killing power on the house switchboard, with no OC on anything after running fine for months before. how long can i expect it to take for corsair to reply as its coming up to a week now? RMA Ticket No.: 2006337979
  4. How do I get an RMA on my AX860i Power Supply. I've had a few years now but it seems to have always just powered off on it's own. I've put up with it because it would then work for a while. Recently I had enough and benched my system. (1950x threadripper) and found just leaving it in the BIOS it would power off on it's own. I ran to the store and bought a new PS and it no longer happens. I have found many cases just like mine and would like to know if anyone ever found out the cause or got this fixed? This was a very expensive PS I bought and first one I've ever had this type of thing happen to. I like Corsair products but this has left a bitter taste. Thx -N
  5. Hi, I've created a ticket (2005855975) and no one is responding me. It has been 10 days since I've created the ticket!! Can someone help me pls?
  6. I have an open ticket since July, after months of various problems we managed to arrive at a solution (proposed by Corsair) and then they stopped responding to my ticket and consequently also to my emails, I haven't received any news since before Christmas.
  7. Hey. So last Sunday my corsair power supply (TX750M) died as soon as I turned it on. There was a loud click/pop sound, none of the LED lights turned on and even the mains electricity in my room got a short circuit (basically it was off, luckily it was easily restored). Now I've been stuck with a broken PC for the past week now. So on Sunday I've messaged Corsair Support that I want to return my dead PSU in the hopes of receiving a new, properly working, one. I've only got an automated message saying they take 2-3 business days to reply, with there maybe being some delays during the summer. Since the message, there's been 5 working days and summer ended. Right, I know I'm most likely gonna get told that I should wait another week or so but first off, Corsair should update their automated messages. Second of all, the PSU could have caused damage to other components in my PC which then I'd have to replace too. If Corsair Support is gonna take a few weeks let's say, and if my motherboard for example is dead too, then I'd have to wait another few weeks for that to be replaced. Broken PC's are very big issues, and I'd have hoped Corsair realised that. Yes, there could just be loads of RMA request messages right now but I really don't want to rely on my phone for my school work and other stuff for a month or even more. Just gonna put in my ticket number here: 2004628426 Seen other people beforehand send these kind of messages in the forum here and they had Corsair Support reply to them faster. Some are a few years old so things may have changed, but doesn't hurt to try. Sending another RMA request would just clog up the request list more and doubt that'd help. Sorry if I've wasted some people's time as this is a long message and basically Corsair staff can only help me currently.
  8. I had a Corsair MP510 480 GB (CSSD-F480GBMP510) die on me on July 10, 2021. I raised a service request and shipped my drive to Kaizen Infoserve (which handles RMA for Corsair in India) on July 15. (RMA# BLR-14072021-9180). I received a replacement on July 24, but after plugging it in, the benchmark numbers were worse than my previous drive. On closer inspection, I found that I had received a different model (CSSD-F480GBMP510B) which was inferior on all counts than the non-B model that I had initially purchased. When I raised this on the RMA email thread (Support Request # 2004471043), they told me to ship the drive that I had received back to them. I shipped the replacement drive on August 12, and they confirmed on August 15 that they had received the drive, after which they asked me if I would be okay with a CSSD-F960GBMP510B/RF2 as a replacement. After spending some time on the internet, I figured out that the RF2 might mean refurbished, and I emailed them to let them know that I did not want a refurbished product, especially an SSD that has limited write endurance. Given that a brand new MP510 failed for no reason with only 6 TB written to it (when the drive had an endurance of 800 TBW), I did not want to roll the dice on a refurbished product. I mentioned that if a refurbished product was the best they could do, I'd rather take a refund. I added that I was open to taking a 960 GB MP510B (new) or a 500 GB MP600 (new), since both of them would offer similar performance to my original drive. It has been a week since then, and I am yet to receive any email correspondence regarding my RMA status, or a replacement drive. I have sent them multiple emails on the thread, but I am yet to get a response. Can somebody help me?
  9. Ein Corsair HX 750 macht zirpende Geräusche. Hört sich nach Spulenfiepen an. Das tritt auf unter Belastung der CPU, ein Ryzen 7 5800X. Man kann es reproduzieren indem man einfach Prime95 oder CPU-Z als CPU Benchmark benutzt. Auch in Spielen wenn die Grafikkarte noch zusätzlich etwas zu tun bekommt, tritt das Geräusch auf. Man hört es trotz der Lüfter heraus. Es ist nicht sehr viel lauter, doch eben von sehr unangenehmer Frequenz. Ich habe das Netzteil ausgebaut und neben den PC gelegt um sicherzustellen das das Geräusch auch wirklich vom Netzteil kommt und nicht z.B. von der Grafikkarte, was wohl auch öfters vorkommt. Mit einem anderen Netzteil, ein älteres 550W von Corsair, trat es nicht auf. Das Netzteil ist erst 2 Wochen alt. Leider habe ich es nun knapp verpasst die 14 Tage Widerrufsrecht bei Mindfactory zu nutzen. Jetzt bleibt nur RMA. Der Händler empfiehlt den Herstelleraustausch-Service nutzen, da es ja ein wohl höherwertiges Netzteil der HX-Serie sei und es da einen Vorabtausch gäbe. Ferner ginge es da schneller einen Ersatz zu bekommen. So die Theorie ... der Corsair-Service meinte, dass ich beim Händler besser aufgehoben wäre und es dort schneller ging. Ja sicher, verkaufen möchte man gerne, doch mit Reklamationen herumärgern möchte sich niemand. Ich bin noch am überlegen, welche Methode ich nehmen sollte. Oder eben ein anderes Model. Hat es überhaupt Sinn wegen dem Spulenfiepen einen Austausch zu erwarten? Enttäuschend ist es allemal. Grüße und einen schönen Tag!
  10. Around a month ago I started an RMA procces with Corsair to replace a deffective RAM module that i've got in a package of 2 modules, long story short i was required to send both modules 1 good 1 bad to Corsair here on my country wich rounded as 17.63dlls on shipping fees. Yesterday i've received a package of 2 RAM modules from RMA Corsair which one of them turned out to be bad. Now I have to start a new ticket then send my RAM modules in as another 17.63dlls to get PROBABLY one good and one bad again. Is it normal that i have to pay almost a brand new module on shipping fees to receive them deffective from RMA Corsair? Is there any way for me to keep the good module so when they sent me another package with 2 modules and one comes deffective at least get to have 2 good ones? Right now it's been 100% probably that one module of a package of 2 will come bad. Sorry if I sounded angry, I just cant believe that after asking for a replacement for a deffective module i get another deffective module as replacement.
  11. Hi there, I would like to know how long it normally takes to get a RMA reply. I have been waiting for 6 business days now. Maybe there is a delay? Would like to get my replacement sorted out soon. My ticket number is #2004080233. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. UPDATE: I received a reply 3 days ago to verify my information. Waiting for next reply.
  12. Bonjour à tous, Voilà depuis quelques jours il m'est impossible d'obtenir une température convenable sur mon processeur qui est un I7 5930K en fréquence stock. Il s'avère que je suis obliger de laisser les réglages de la pompe et des ventilateurs en Extrême sinon il grimpe complètement en température. Les températures de liquide atteigne les 54°C et mon processeur en mode repos sur le bureau avec uniquement Corsair Link ou Corsair iCue atteinds les 85°C pourtant je n'ai rien changer à la configuration depuis 3 ans outres le remplacement de la pate thermique tous les 6 mois lors du dépoussiérage des ventilateurs et du radiateur. J'utilise de la pate thermique de chez Arctic depuis l'assemblage de la configuration. J'ai donc pris soin de me rendre sur le Service RMA de Corsair mais je n'arrive pas du tout à voir le suivi pour savoir si quelque chose aurait commencer. Mon numéro de ticket est le 2003912468 donc j'aimerais que quelque chose avance aussi de ce côté car il m'est impossible de faire quoique ce soit avec mon PC alors que je l'utilise pratiquement tous les jours pour le travail et le plaisir. Merci de vos réponses.
  13. Hello Everyone, I am from Australia and just today setup my first ever custom watercooling loop. I used the Corsair XD3 pump/reservoir combo and it is making a loud grinding noise from the time I switched it on. Initially I thought that it is air bubbles and after bleeding the noise will subside. I bled the loop for close to 3 hours but the noise still persisted. I bit the bullet and started my PC. Using Commander Pro if I set the pump speed to 50% or less then the pump is quiet. If I raise it any more than 50% then the grinding noise comes back on. Also, if I rotate and hold my PC at a 60 degree angle the grinding noise reduces. At this point I have no idea what is wrong. I am suspecting its the pump itself and I may have to RMA it. Can anyone advice on the issue? You can hear the sound generated by the pump here: https://imgur.com/jydbyQq Kind Regards, Rajiv
  14. There were problems with my old k70 so I have to send it back after I have received my replacement board. But the replacement board was pretty much unusable there is a very noticeable high pitch metallic resonance ping whenever I press a key, I also have a misophonia disorder which probably doesn't help. I have received the new replacement board on the 17th so I must send the old faulty one back by the 27th. Can I extend that time until a solution can be found? Since I rather use the old broken one than this new one with the ping noise. I have contacted corsair support about a week ago but still no response, I bet they are just trying to wait out the 10 days and make me pay for the replacement keyboard. Anyone else had to deal with this before, what can I do here. Here is a clip of the new keyboard with the ping noise [ame] [/ame]
  15. I bought a PSU that after a short time became defect. So I started googling the issue and found a Therese where the customer support wrote as an answer ”Just contact us and we’ll send you a new one”. So I did just that, contacted corsair hoping to get a new PSU before the one I got stops working at all. After some days they responded and askes some questions. I answered. After another few days It was approved. But then they wanted me to send my PSU first, but that can’t happen since I work on the PC the PSU is connected to. So after another few days they said they were going to send a PSU to me first. I responed. After another few days they asked for payment. I answered for what? After a few days they said because they are at risk by sending me the PSU first. I replied, So I should be at risk? When it’s you who’ve sold me a defect PSU After Another few days I got an email from ”escalated team” or something. Escalated? Because I’m wondering why I should pay? Anyway she said exactly what the other guy had said but in one email. Now I was so tired of this customer support, takes days for answers and they’re not responding to my questions, only like generalised answers So I pay them the money just so I can get the new PSU atleast. Like $140. After a few days I got an answer saying they’ve sent the new PSU. After a week or so I got it. Now they’ve stopped responding to my messages about a return label for the other PSU so I can get my money back. No answers in a week. So I called them and there was this dude answering and I explained that I need a return label to send the PSU back so I can get my money back. He was like ”it’s not working” So he redirected me to another dude who I needed to explain everything again. He asked me to hold and then was like ”It’s not working” He said he was going to contact me later, but I doubt it... I feel kinda scammed This has taken more then THREE months! I just want my money back... I knew i never should’ve paid.. Sorry for my bad English, it’s not my mothertongue.
  16. Hello, I was hoping if you guys could help me with something. My PC just suddenly died out of nowhere and I haven't been able to turn it back on again. I've tried reseating the RAM, taking off the video card, but to no avail. I might reseat the CPU soon but for the time being, I suspect it's the PSU that failed/died. Corsair FAQ page suggest to do the paper clip test however, they do state that some PSUs where the fans will not turn on unless necessary (like my HX750i) will only spin for a while during this clip test. I've tried but as far as I can tell, the fan doesn't seem to be spinning even slightly. This PSU however does have a fan self test button which only requires the AC power and when I press the button, I can definitely see the fan spinning if only for a second. I don't know if this test is enough to indicate that the PSU is well and good though. I'll RMA it if I'm completely sure that it's a dead PSU but do you guys have any thoughts/inputs you can share? Thanks.
  17. Requestet an RMA for LL120's 31 days ago and haven't got any response. I know things are sorta slow during Covid, but one month seems kinda excessive, no? ID #2001257723
  18. Ticket - 2001275085 I created a support ticket on June 23 for my faulty psu. It’s been 8 days so far and was wondering when I can expect this ticket to be reviewed
  19. My psu is not working anymore about 9 days ago i contacted my seller and they told me to go for warranty threw corsair. I did it but have been waiting for 8 days for a response. Status stuck at Open. I red that it will take 3-4 days cause of the corona. But i have been waiting for over a week right now. i'll hope you guys can help me out. My id is #2001263469 thank you.
  20. Hi @all, hatte vor rund 10 Tagen ein Ticket #2001192620 auf - https://help.corsair.com - eröffnet, bisher aber keine Reaktion erhalten. Auf der Webseite stand, usually, a support representative will respond to your ticket within 3 to 4 business days, if not sooner... Nachdem ich den Rechner dringend brauche, bin ich am überlegen, neuen Arbeitsspeicher zu kaufen, hätte im Falle eines Austausches dann aber 2x16GB rumliegen, die ich a) nicht brauche und b) keine Lust habe, das 2te Paar zu verticken... Kann ich sonst noch etwas tun od. ist der Service von Corsair prinzipiell recht träge?
  21. I submitted a ticked 15 days ago to use my warranty on my k70. It took a 11 days just to get some generic response of how to fix my issue. I responded to the ticket 4 days ago and still haven't received a response. This is unimaginable, how is someone assigned to my ticket yet takes a week+ to respond. I can't ever imagine myself buying a corsair product again. I feel like I've just been left in the dust.
  22. I cannot login to the Corsair Support Site to look at my RMA Ticket. The page goes blank and it says at the top: Login Proxy. I tried many times, and in different languages, but it did not help. I would like someone to help me please. Thank you.
  23. So today my Rm650x that I've loved for 3 months decided to make an awful sound and multiple sources suggested I RMA it. It is currently my only computer that I can do school things on so it would be nice if I could know roughly when it would arrive.
  24. I been trying to get my RMA processed but after providing all the info, I have not got any updates from corsair, even though I sent them the amazon invoice, picture of the back of the keyboard and confirmation of both my address and phone number. I have no idea if corsair even has read these as I been trying to get a advancded RMA since last thrusday.
  25. Hi, I just signed up, so I'm pretty much new here. I'm curious as to what the usual ETA on support tickets are. I've submitted two tickets, one of which is a troubleshooting ticket which I've abandoned since there seems to be no fix for the issue, and another ticket for an RMA. Neither have gotten a response yet. I'm not trying to rush anyone, I'm just curious how long the process usually takes. Recently, my Dark Core SE mouse failed a firmware update via iCue. I've experienced this one other time in the past, but all I had to do was unplug the mouse and plug it back in. This time, though, it stopped working entirely. I followed the steps to try and reset the mouse, but now it's not detected by Windows at all. I can see that the sensor inside the mouse is turning on, but since nothing else works I concluded that it doesn't mean much. Before anyone asks, resetting the mouse by pressing the forward and back buttons while turning the mouse on did not work. Hard resetting won't work either since it's not detected all all.