• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. So, I'm having a problem because yesterday my headset decided that it won't let the volume control work anymore out of nowhere when it was perfectly fine before. So fast forwarding I tried a bunch of stuff to fix the audio and then I even had windows IT help me and even use remote assist and it didn't work. So they recommended posting on the windows forum and I eventually got a reply telling me that the issue is actually with corsair's firmware. So I go to the forums here, see there are people that had the exact problem 1-2yrs ago and apparently the solutions were get a non virtuoso headset or force a firmware update. I tried, but the option is grayed out, then I uninstalled then reinstalled ICue and for a second, it was working. Then it decided to go back to the exact same problem. This only happens in wireless mode, so I'm hoping someone can give me some more detailed and effective solutions so I can stop dealing with this. Tl;Dr: Virtuoso volume stuck at 100% on wireless mode and all sources say the firmware is the issue, but I can't force firmware update to fix. Windows 10 Dongle: v. 0. 16. 80 Virtuoso: v. 0. 17. 149
  2. Hello 👋 I have a Corsair HS60 PRO headset Suddenly, without warning, I was playing Valorant. Suddenly the speaker sound disconnects for a minute or two and then suddenly comes back, but the sound is weak and there are problems and strange sounds. I checked the ICUE program, the program did not show me the headset, I deleted the program and reinstalled it, but the same problem and within the Windows settings writes to me that the headset is not known As HS60 pro, I decided to remove the shunt and use a 3.5mm wire. It works without problems, but when connected via USB, the reputation does not appear in the program and does not work Note that I sent to support via e-mail and no one responded to me. Please support as soon as possible. Thank you
  3. Hi, I've been using this HS80 MAX Corsair headset for 9 days now and today it seems like my headset is unable to pair with the dongle/receiver. The lights on both the headset and the receiver flash without pairing. After a couple minutes, the dongles stops flashing red and no longer emits any lights. I've downloaded iCUE and I've tried updating the firmware and software of the dongle and the device. Currently, the versions are Firmware: Receiver: v 0.10.66 Headset: v 0.15.118 Software: Receiver: v 5.6.95 Headset: v. 5.6.95 iCUE: v. 5.6.96 Additional Information: iCUE is able to recognize the Headset, because I am able to check for updates when the device is plugged in and install the firmware to the headset. iCUE is also able to recognize the receiver as it can also update the firmware and sofware on the receiver. I'm able to pair the headset to my PC via bluetooth. Battery Status for the headset is unavailable in iCUE even though the [Check for Updates] option is available. I've looked at the following resources, but none have helped: Help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  4. Hi Everyone, I'm experiencing an issue with the Corsair Virtuoso wireless connection. I can use them for about a minute without any problems, but after that period of time, the sound starts to crackle when I receive incoming voice in apps such as Discord, Microsoft Teams, etc. Following some wired noises (resembling old internet connection tones), I lose all incoming audio and need to either restart the device or switch to a USB connection. I've used them with different devices (MacBook and various PCs), but this error only occurs on mya main PC and specifically when I'm receiving voice sounds on the wireless connection. I can use them without issues with instrumental music or when connected via USB. I've already reinstalled the operating system (Windows 11), but the problem persists. I'm out of ideas regarding what might be causing this issue.
  5. I have a corsair virtuoso xt which i bought and received legit today, but for some reason whenever it's in wireless mode, there's this weird static/ringing noise that plays in the headset and none of the icue app presets work at all, when i switch to wired mode the static disappears and the presets begin to work, however regardless of whether it is in wired or wireless mode whenever audio plays there is a slight hissing noise/static noise in the background of the audio which makes the audio quality somewhat poor. any idea on how to get rid of this noise?
  6. I just got my HS70 pro wireless headset today and I am setting it up. One of the first things I noticed when everything turned on was there was a fuzzy sound in the background despite nothing playing. I muted the mic (the mic was not plugged in at this point, but it is now) and the fuzzy sound stopped. I tried to google how to turn this off and was told to turn off voice prompts and if that didnt work to reset the headset. This has not worked either, if anyone can tell me how to reliably turn on and off this feedback I would appreciate it.
  7. Hi. I have been wondering lately what is best to set in games that allow you to choose the sound output. For example, will I get better sound by setting headphones, or surround such as 5.1 or 7.1 within the game? I have 7.1 virtual surround turned on and was thinking it is best to set to headphones and then allow the driver to up mix, is that right? Thanks.
  8. Hey All, Having an issue where my RGB Virtuoso headset sound cuts out while gaming. It happens with multiple games usually for about 1 second every 30 seconds or so. All sound cuts out for the entire system including gaming sound, discord, and any other things like music or video sound. So far I've attempted to: 1. Reset the virtuosos by unplugging the wireless dongle, plugging the headset in via cable, and then leaving the headset plugged in to make sure it has charge. 2. Verified the USB selective suspend setting is set to Disabled. 3. Uninstalling and reinstalling the headset in the Icue app and verified both the dongle and headset had the latest updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed the headset the first few months when it worked fine and I'd like to keep using it.
  9. This headset used to work on both headphones when I had them plugged in my desktop, but now that I plug them into my laptop, the right headphone doesn't work. What's even more interesting is that after updating Windows 10 on the laptop, both headphones worked for an hour until once again the right headphone stopped working. Idk what the problem here is, and I need help.
  10. I bought the headset almost six months ago, and it worked great both wired and wireless. Around a month or 2 ago I began to hear popping noises from the right area, I didn't know if it was a software issue cause I was on the latest software update (5.6.95 on both headset and receiver). I tried reinstalling the software but still nothing, I don't know if I somehow broke it in some way or if it's a comment issue also the volume scroll will sometimes go to mute it self don't know if that is related since it's on the same area where I hear the popping. I only hear the popping when it's in wireless mode once it is wired don't hear it at all. if anyone has had this happen to you let me know what you all did and if you could fix it.
  11. Hi, just bought this headset last week and received it yesterday, after using it all day yesterday and for a couple of hours today, the audio since I set it up has been very choppy, with the game sound just cutting in and out every couple of seconds. This has been most noticeable in Halo Infinite and strangely a little bit less in Apex Legends. I have updated my Xbox Series X, my Elite 2 controller and updated the firmware of the headset via my PC and the ICUE software (although my Xbox still shows in the Accessories app that the headset is still on Version 1.0.1.0), and none of these have stopped the problem. Does anyone have a solution for this or any help at all?
  12. So when I use bluetooth to connect my virtuoso headset the lights won't turn on, but they do when i use the wire or the wireless receiver, I was wondering if there's a way to fix that.
  13. CORSAIR VOID Elite wireless headset is stuck at 100% volume. Operating on a Windows laptop. I can adjust volume settings for all other audio devices, but the audio slider for the CORSAIR option literally won't move from 100% ... unless you mute it. I'm running on the latest 3.38.61 software -- just installed this morning.
  14. Had this headset for a while. Good headset one would say. Works perfectly for me. However, I had some minor problems that do not compare to this as I describe it. The Audio wheel on the back of the left headphone does not work for some reason. When I went to adjust my audio from the wheel, it just became stuck. I tried using Windows to turn it down but it wouldn't let me. It's just my headset, I tried the different audio outputs and theirs adjust fine. How da hell do I fix dis?
  15. Moin, ich habe mir ein Corsair HS80 RGB USB headset geholt, jedoch ist es an der Ps5 ziemlich leise obwohl alles auf max ist in den Einstellungen. Irgendwie wird das Rad um die Lautstärke zu erhöhen nicht auf der Ps5 erkannt und das Headset arbeitet auf schätze ich nur 50%. Kann man da irgendwas dran machen damit meine Ohren explodieren und ich auch alles ingame höre?
  16. Hey guys, I have Corsair Virtuoso XT and I am using them mainly for gaming but recently I was testing them as wireless headphones for guitar practice. Input: Interface Output: Corsair dongle The question: Is there any dock, adapter or something that will add possibility to connect Dongle to Jack as input? So I won't rely on any software for that? I know that Steelseries have headphones with a dock but I would love to use my Corsair headphones. My amp Revv G20 have headphone output and I would love to use it with my headphones with out any cable. Thanks!
  17. I just received my new HS-65 Wireless headset. By sheer luck, I got it working with both my PC music and my Windows Phone Link. But I don't remember what the resulting color was for the LED light, that indicated the bluetooth connection was created. There are many combo's of solid and blinking for both power on/off and bluetooth connected or not. Does anyone know where I can find a list of these LED values and what they mean?
  18. Hello everyone, I need good EQ (equalizer) settings for my Virtuoso Wireless SE Headset for gaming on Playstation 5 for example Call of Duty or Warzone. I tried different profiles and also searched here in the forum, but I couldn't find anything suitable. Please help! :[pouts:
  19. Hello. I have some problem with my Headset i bought it today. And if i use single Jack in my PC than it work normal. But if i want to use double jack for MIC it work not. Where is the problem? I have tried connect to the motherboard but the same issue. The computer perceives the microphone and the headset but with 2 jack i do not here nothing, only the mic work because i see in option that it works. Please Help me
  20. I really like my USB corsair headset, but unfortunately the USB cable material isn't that good. I bought two, one for me and another one for my wife, both has the same problem.
  21. Hey everyone, I have the problem that if I leave my USB dongle of my HS80 headphones plugged in while it boots up, my PC freezes in the screen where I can press F2 to get into the UEFI. Sometimes it boots windows after 2-3 minutes, but the OS also takes 2-3 minutes to start again instead of 6 seconds. If I remove the stick while booting, then it starts quickly from this point. (I saw this issue in other threats about Keyboard/Mice dongles an tried to troubleshoot like them, unfortunately nobody came to a solution that worked for me.. 😔) In addition, I can only use the headphones in iCUE in stereo. Unfortunately, the button on which I could switch to 7.1 cannot be pressed. (Its grayish) Troubleshooting so far: - iCUE is running on the newest version. - Drivers are running the newest version. - iCUE and Drivers clean install/reinstall - BIOS/UEFI is running on the newest version. - I tried many USB BIOS Settings nothing worked. - The Corsair Support wont answer me for two weeks now. My Hardware: - MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger (Z97 Chip) - GC: Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 - RAM: 16GB HP - Processor: Intel i7-4790k - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix (AIO) - Corsair ST100 (Headset Stand) - Corsair HS80 RGB Wireless (Headset) - Corsair M65 RGB Elite (Mouse) I hope someone can help me, I'm desperate and have no more ideas what it could be.. Thanks in advance! Greetings Critical
  22. Greetings, for a few weeks now the LED of my headset microphone is turning off when the iCUE software recognizes the headset, although its still muted. Problem appears at start up and after each time Windows was locked. So i have to turn the microphone on and off to see I'm muted. headset is working fine, also tried to reinstall but that didn't help. Problem appeared after updating the software (as 4.29.203 for latest), but don't know the version from before the problem.
  23. Hi, I own the Corsair Void Elite USB, and i'm pretty sure whenever i downloaded the new update, the mic commands have been extremely delayed. If i push "mic off" it wont register for around 5 seconds, same as if i change the EQ or any other option. Does anyone know a fix to this ? Thanks.
  24. I've been enjoying the Virtuoso XT over the past couple weeks, but was finally fed up with the sleep mode default time so decided to get iCUE. Once I got iCUE though, the satisfying beeps for hardware muting the microphone with the small button on the underside of the microphone changed to voice prompts, and there's no way to go back. I'm aware of where the directory is to customize the voice prompts and use custom .wavs, but I want the original beeps that came with the headset. Where can I find them? I don't want all of the other voice prompts, just the default beeps when plugging in or unplugging the headset, or muting and unmuting the mic. That's all.
  25. It's dangerous to go alone 🚨 Introducing CORSAIR's newest collection, Enchanted Quest! These eye-catching limited edition keyboards and headsets were inspired by retro 8-bit RPG and fantasy genres. Equip these magical items and add a unique, colorful flair to your gaming setup! Everything you love in the K65 RGB MINI and HS80 - now in 4 unique color schemes! 💧 Ethereal Blue 👾 Purple Rune 🌺 Pink Elixir ✨ Pastel Twilight (K65 RGB MINI Exclusive) Visit our Collections page HERE! Need more information? Check out our detailed product posts on the K65 RGB MINI and HS80. *All Four K65 RGB MINI varieties come with an exclusive custom ESC keycap with a unique icon that fits each Enchanted Quest theme. Let us know your thoughts below!