• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. As all of you know, iCUE is our software that manages literally every CORSAIR product to date. I'm sure some of you are iCUE experts by now 😉 If you are new to our ecosystem, no worries! Check out this Pro-Tip for setting RGB lighting ✨! What iCUE lighting effects, macros, and profiles are your favorite and/or most used? Show us your configurations so others may use it too 😁 We wanna hear you! Do you have any iCUE suggestions that would make your experience better? Please leave your suggestions down below so we can read over them!
  2. I have fallen victim of false advertisement made by Corsair on their website. On 16th of January I ordered the monitor "CORSAIR XENEON 315QHD165". On Corsair's website, on the page for the monitor, it is stated that the monitor features the following color gamut coverage values: 100% SRGB - 100% Adobe RGB - 95% DCI-P3 These are very important features if someone wants to use the monitor for photography and video editing, which was my main purpose with this purchase. However when I received the box, I realized that it was nothing like that. On the box the color gamut coverage was written as: 99% SRGB - 90% DCI-P3 - and no mention of Adobe RGB, something which in the monitor market usually indicates that AdobeRGB coverage is less than 90%. I contacted Corsair's customer support right away, hoping for a quick response and resolution of the issue. While waiting for a response from them, I did some research on my own and found out that on a different website, newegg.com, the color gamut is indeed not what is advertised on the official website of corsair. On Newegg's listing, the respective color gamut coverage values are: 99% SRGB - 88% AdobeRGB - 90% DCI-P3 I wrote back to Corsair's customer support, hoping they are going to apologize and come up with some appeasement offer. Instead the response was, we are going to look into it, and since then I have had no answer from them. I did write back to them, a couple oftimes, and their reply was "we are going to contact you soon". The last response I had was on the 30th of January saying that they will have an answer for me "tomorrow the latest". On their website, this monitor is still to this day, falsely advertised as one that has 100% SRGB and AdobeRGB and 95% DCI-P3. I have already contacted government bodies that handle consumer fraud. Although I paid 450 euros, I'm still without a monitor as I refuse to open the box for something that I wouldn't have ordered if I had known that the color gamut coverage is not what I need. I will publish this on every PC hardware and gaming forum and social media there is. People need to know about this. Screenshots attached that prove my point.
  3. I assembled my PC with the specified RAM modules, and initially, everything was functioning smoothly. However, upon installing iCUE, issues arose. I had previously been using MSI Mystic Light for the motherboard's lighting, but I disabled it. The RAM modules functioned properly initially, but now, whenever iCUE is launched, they become stuck on the green color and do not respond as expected.
  4. Absolutely love the ease and looks of the ICue Link system. The one thing I'd ask for and I'm sure it's been addressed is reverse blade fans. Especially in the larger cases having all of the fans look the same without having the X over half of them would be amazing !
  5. I have tried, and failed, several attempts at setting a toggle hold W macro. I would like the function to be press "*G key* + W release" which would toggle hold W without pressing or holding any keys, until macro reentered and toggled off. I have tried the toggle on and also timed advanced settings to no avail. Has anyone made this work with corsair successfully? I know every other brand of keyboard has the capability.
  6. Hello 👋 I have a Corsair HS60 PRO headset Suddenly, without warning, I was playing Valorant. Suddenly the speaker sound disconnects for a minute or two and then suddenly comes back, but the sound is weak and there are problems and strange sounds. I checked the ICUE program, the program did not show me the headset, I deleted the program and reinstalled it, but the same problem and within the Windows settings writes to me that the headset is not known As HS60 pro, I decided to remove the shunt and use a 3.5mm wire. It works without problems, but when connected via USB, the reputation does not appear in the program and does not work Note that I sent to support via e-mail and no one responded to me. Please support as soon as possible. Thank you
  7. Guten Tag, ich habe das Corsair iCUE LINK QX120 Kit und folgende Probleme: Meine Lüfter blinken alle 5 Sekunden einmal und lüften nur in einer bestimmten Geschwindigkeit. Das heißt, wenn der PC wärmer wird werden die Lüfter nicht schneller. Der RGB Hub und die Lüfter werden aber auch in der eigenen Software nicht erkannt und angezeigt. Der Hub ist mit dem Mikro USB Kabel direkt ans Mainboard angeschlossen, das Stromkabel direkt ans Netzteil. Die Software habe ich bereits neu installiert, den Hub neu angesteckt und die Kabel überprüft. Wenn ich die Software deinstalliere oder den HUB von meinem PC aus den Geräten entferne blinken sie immerhin nicht mehr alle 5 Sekunden. Der Corsair Support konnte mir bisher leider auch noch nicht helfen. Hat vielleicht noch jemand einen Lösungsansatz?
  8. Hello, for about 5-6 months. The problem being that I could not use the ICUE software for my peripherals, because it caused a black screen and made my PC unusable to be able to use it again, I had to go into safe mode and delete ICUE. So I got in touch with Corsair, who made me do a battery of tests. Finally found the solution last night. The explanations below: To put it simply, software on my computer was causing a problem when running the ICUE software, so I had to find the problem. To do this you will need to properly uninstall the ICUE software as well as all these files. Useful links to do the manipulation: Tutorial for uninstall Then once this is done go to msconfig Go to services, then check Hide all Microsoft services once done, disable everything, then restart the PC. You will then download the latest version of ICUE available here: https://www.corsair.com/fr/fr/s/downloads Once this is done activate the services present in the msconfig one by one and restart the PC, step by step you will find the software or the instance which is causing the problem with the ICUE software, you may need to separate it to be able to use ICUE software without any worries Sources for msconfig manipulation: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd Hoping that we were of help to you
  9. Hello everyone! We’ve heard your requests and are excited to announce that we now have a plug-in which allows ASUS’s Aura Sync to control the lighting effects of your CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modules! Follow these steps to enable this feature. Download from https://www.corsair.com/downloads: Latest version of iCUEAura Sync Plug-inDownload from ASUS: Latest version of Aura SyncInstallationInstall/update iCUEIf updating requires restarting your system, do this nowInstall the Aura Sync pluginOpen iCUE, click the “Settings” tab at the top of the window,then click the icon for your system memory (1)Click “Enable full software control” (2)In Aura Sync, click the link/unlink button under the DRAM icon;when linked, the icon will change to whiteWhen asked if you want to save changes, click “Yes”Your CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB memory modules should now be controlled by ASUSAura Sync! Have fun! FAQWhich CORSAIR memory modules does this plug-in work with?This plug-in is made specifically for use with CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modulesWhile Asus Aura Sync is running with the iCUE plug-in, can Istill use iCUE to control my other CORSAIR RGB products?Yes, the plug-in only grants control of your RAM modules to AsusAura Sync. All your other CORSAIR RGB products, like keyboard, mouse, etc, willstill be controlled through iCUE.After installing the iCUE plug-in and “linking” CORSAIR DRAM inAsus Aura Sync, can I still use iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGB memory modules?No, iCUE will not control the lighting on your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules while DRAM is “linked” in Asus Aura Sync.How do I revert back to using iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGBmemory modules?If you want to revert to iCUE for controlling your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules, simply click the link/unlink button under DRAM in Asus AuraSync; the button will turn red indicating the DRAM is unlinked. In iCUE, clickthe “Settings” tab and at the bottom of the window click the “Restart” buttonto restart the iCUE service. Your memory modules should now be controlled byiCUE again.
  10. My GPU: GeForce RTX™ 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X 24G My motherboard: Gigabyte B650M AORUS ELITE AX Micro ATX AM5 Motherboard My PSU: Corsair rm1000e My standard GPU cable is bent dangerously, so I want to buy custom cable, but I don't know which one is the best for me
  11. Hello Corsair community, I'm dealing with an issue with my Corsair K100 keyboard, and I'd like to seek your assistance. After a few seconds of use, the keys T, G, V (and potentially others) stop working. Additionally, I can't find the purchase site for my keyboard, making the resolution of the issue more challenging. Some additional information that might be relevant: I've tried various solutions to restore the keyboard's functionality, such as Windows reset, iCue reinstallation, keyboard update (forced or not, with an interval of 1000 ms), USB port change, and uninstallation of all keyboard-related peripheral drivers (including hidden ones). I've never been able to perform the keyboard reset. Following various tutorials, I unplug the keyboard, hold down Echat or Fn+F4, plug it back in, wait a few seconds (the keyboard should blink), but nothing happens. If someone could point out what I'm doing wrong, I would be grateful. (Also, adding that I'm French and wondering if the keyboard layout affects the reset manipulation.) Furthermore, I'm curious to know if there's a solution to find the website or an invoice using the keyboard's serial number. Do you have any advice to resolve these issues? Thanks in advance for your assistance! Français : Salut la communauté Corsair, Je rencontre un souci avec mon clavier Corsair K100 et j'aimerais solliciter votre aide. Après quelques secondes d'utilisation, les touches T, G, V (et potentiellement d'autres) cessent de fonctionner. De plus, je n'arrive pas à retrouver le site d'achat de mon clavier, ce qui complique la résolution du problème. Quelques informations supplémentaires qui pourraient être pertinentes : J'ai tenté plusieurs solutions pour restaurer le fonctionnement du clavier, notamment le reset de Windows, la réinstallation d'iCue, la mise à jour du clavier (forcée ou non, avec un intervalle de 1000 ms), le changement de port USB, la désinstallation de tous les drivers périphériques liés au clavier (y compris les cachés). Je n'ai jamais réussi à effectuer le reset du clavier. Conformément à divers tutoriels, je débranche le clavier, maintiens enfoncé Echat ou Fn+F4, le rebranche, attends quelques secondes (le clavier devrait clignoter), mais rien ne se produit. Si quelqu'un peut m'indiquer ce que je fais de mal, je serais reconnaissant. (Ajoutons que je suis Français et je me demande si la disposition du clavier n'affecte pas la manipulation du reset.) Par ailleurs, je suis curieux de savoir s'il existe une solution pour retrouver le site ou une facture à partir du numéro de série du clavier. Avez-vous des conseils pour résoudre ces problèmes ? Merci d'avance pour votre assistance !
  12. Bonjour, J'ai acheté il y a un an sur LDLC une tour, depuis que je l'ai reçu, le RGB de mon H115i n'a jamais fonctionné, j'ai aussi un casing Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB dont le RGB des ventilateurs n'ont également jamais fonctionné. J'habite loin donc je ne peut pas renvoyer le PC, mais j'ai envoyé une photo au tech et ce n'est pas un soucis de branchement. Donc je me suis tourné vers les grosses têtes d'internet, j'ai suivis quelques conseil et tuto que j'ai pu trouver, après avoir totalement désinstallé Icue et avoir installé Corsair Link mes ventilateurs s'allume mais toujours pas mon WC, j'ai essayer de tout désinstaller et réinstaller Icue (c'est la que j'ai vu que sans Icue mes ventilo se rallumer), j'ai essayé de forcer la MAJ des firmware toujours rien, j'ai l'impression que c'est une incompatibilité entre deux logiciels mais j'ai rien qui pourrait causer ça... Merci d'avance pour l'aide apportée
  13. Corsair DDR5, 6600MT/s 96GB 2x48GB DIMM, Unbuffered, 32-39-39-76 Ich habe diese DDR5 RAM von Corsair vor eine Woche erworben. Aber auf meinem System mit dem Mainboard "ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E" und dem "Intel Core i9-14900K" Pentium funktionieren sie einfach nicht! Wenn ich Sie im BIOS mit dem XMP Profil für die RAM lade, startet der Computer nicht mehr, nur auf manueller Einstellung mit max 4400MHz funktionier sie!?? Wieso werden solche Produkte verkauft, wenn Sie gar nicht gehen? Ich finde es eine Frechheit von Corsair solche DDR5 RAM-Kits zu verkaufen, ich werde meines natürlich zurückgeben!
  14. I just really enjoy the look of my Carbide 275R, and I would have loved for a mini-tower (mATX) version of it to exist! please tell me why corsair does not make any cases smaller than midi-tower! (ATX) I would love a smaller case that looks as good as my current 275R, Does anybody here have any suggestions?
  15. Hi, so I have have just about 0 knowledge about pcs and don’t know much. I’ve been trying to figure out how to change the colors on my LL series fans and my Corsair CPU cooler ( iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX CPU cooler ), I have a commander pro also. The commander pro shows up in iCUE but the CPU cooler does not. For the fans, i’m not sure why the colors won’t change they’re just stuck on a rainbow. I’ll include my specs with this as well, im just super confused on what to do and really want to change the lights!
  16. Hello, I recently noticed that 5 leds out of 8 on a corsair sp120 rgb elite fans are not lighting up. I bought the fan with my pc 4 months ago, and there are 3 of them, and the problem is only in one of them. The corsair icue software shows the leds are lighting up. I discovered that 5 leds are not lighting up. What should I do, how can I fix it without taking back to the store? Thanks.
  17. I recently got the AIO 150i elite LCD and the installation went smoothly. But when I tried to find the "screen setup" tab to modify the LCD screen I couldn't find it. Can anyone tell me how I can change the LCD screen? OS: Windows 11 home MB: asus rog strix b-760-a wifi d4 GPU: RTX 4070 CPU: Intel i9 12900k
  18. hey guys, this PC mod has been on my bucket list, Corsair "Fallout" Case Mod & Custom Gaming PC with Intel 12900k and RTX 3090Ti PC. Intel i9 12900K CPU ATX Z690 ASUS PRIME Motherboard with 2.5GB Ethernet RTX 3090Ti EVGA FTW series graphics card Corsair 64GB DDR5 RGB, 1TB M.2 drive 2TB M.2 drive 2TB SSD Corsair 850W PSU Corsair 240mm AIO CPU Cooler with LCD Five Corsair SP 120mm RGB Fans
  19. Hi i recently got a H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT and I was wandering if my temps were high, at a room of around 30C, my cpu temp is 40-45 at idle and my coolant temp is around 35 is that normal?When my ac and the room around 27c my cpu temp is 35-40c and my coolant temp 30-32c. Also when I was placing my pump i put it kinda diagonally so I lifted it and placed it correctly but some thermal paste was at the cpu would that be an issue?(i hadn't screwed the pump when I did all that) Also when I do a stress test for 10m my cpu temp reaches 70c at the most at 100% usage which I nearly never do that edit: I have a i7 11700kf and an rtx3060ti*
  20. Bonjour, voilà j'ai un petit problème avec mon casque virtuoso SE depuis quelques temps, je pensais que cela venait d'une box 5G mais même sans il me le refait. Je vais essayer d'expliquer correctement. En fait, au début tout va bien je l'allume en mode sans fil il fonctionne bien ... et au bout d'un moment la batterie va descendre d'un coup jusqu'au moment où il va s'éteindre, se rallumer avec la batterie pleine et refaire la même chose c'est à dire la batterie diminue et s'éteint pour se rallumer instant. J'ai tout à jour (iCue et casque/dongle) j'ai changé le port USB du dongle mais rien n'y fait ... au bout d'un moment d'utilisation il me le refait. Je mets un GIF pour faire voir ce qu'il fait (après le GIF est pas long donc un peu difficile de s'en rendre compte) https://gyazo.com/689086fbeee4f7fc785b8e4e6bcc94f3 Si il y a des gens qui ont des tips pour réparer le problème, ou même le support Corsair si vous pouvez m'aider, cela sera très gentil. Merci beaucoup !!
  21. My Corsair QL120 RGB fans have started flickering recently, and I have no idea why this is happening. I bought four QL120 RGB fans back at around 2021 - 2022, I bought one single pack and one three pack with an included Lighting Node CORE, and they have now suddenly started flickering out of nowhere since about a month ago. I originally thought this was just a software issue because I had tampered with my computer's program files in an attempt to free up storage space, so I bought a new Corsair MP600 PRO XT 2TB NVMe SSD, re-installed Windows 10 on it and updated to the latest version of iCUE, but the problem did not go away. I then suspected the flickering to be the fault of the Lighting Node CORE somehow being broken, but I have replaced it with a spare one I had lying around in another three pack, and the flickering still did not go away. I've also very recently replaced my old second hand Corsair RM750 PSU with a brand new Corsair HX1000i PSU because the old power supply was generally just in a bad condition and had a broken cooling fan, but that did not help either. I've tried to look for a solution on several different websites, but I couldn't find anyone else who has the same issue as me, and the solutions I found for other similar kinds of flickering problems have not helped so far. This is not the first time I'm having issues with Corsair's QL120 RGB fans either. A few months ago I noticed one of the fans had a dead green die, and Corsair has sent me a replacement for it which arrived the very next day after I tried to return the broken fan with its warranty, but I now noticed this exact same issue with another one of my QL120 RGB fans which I bought around the same time as the first one that had a dead green die. I'm really upset that these fans are breaking so quickly, especially since they're so expensive, and it's such a shame as well since they're one of the best looking RGB fans on the market right now in my opinion. Is there anything that could fix this issue? I'd really like to know if there is anything I should try that could get rid of this annoying flickering. I have made a recording of the flickering issue, but the file was too large to be attached to this post, so I uploaded it to YouTube: Corsair QL120 RGB fans flickering YouTube link
  22. Hey, ein Freund von mir hat für den AM4 Sockel ein Mounting-Kit mit 4 Schrauben (Ich habe nur dieses mit je einer Schraube oben und unten.). Weiß jemand, wo ich dieses Mounting-Kit kaufen kann? Mit freundlichen Grüßen, ChriZ
  23. Started having trouble with it about a year ago where it would constantly reconnect itself (turn off and on) if I touched it in the slightest way which would cause windows and every other process to stutter for 5-10 seconds. Now it won't even come on when plugged in and I have to use my headset in wired mode. just wondering if I can get it fixed or possibly a replacement.
  24. I turned off my PSU because I was repositioning my PC and when I turned it back on afterwards my 4th LL fan was only lit in the middle. After I left my PC overnight, all the LEDs suddenly lit up again. But when I switched off the power supply again in the afternoon, I had the same problem again. *Pictures attached Has anyone had a similar problem or a suggested solution?