• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. I have got to be completely honest here. This is going to be a combination of a rant, an expression of frustration and request for a solution ASAP. Firstly, some background. I recently spent $10,000 AUD purchasing components and peripherals for an ASUS x Corsair High Performance Gaming/Dev PC Build. I built the PC, everything was working fine for a few hours and then I get a red exclamation point on my H150i Elite LCD AIO Cooler. All firmware is up to date, however I forced an update and this temporarily fixed the issue but it reverted back to that same damned exclamation point not an hour later. I lookeded through and tried every single solution/piece of advice I could find on this issue and nothing worked. I ensured that from the pump: the 20 pin cable was properly seated and connected into the Commander Core controller the 3 pin was connected to the CPU_FAN port on the Motherboard. I ensured that from the fans: the PWM (fan) cables were connected to the controller correctly and in order (as advised by CORSAIR support) the RGB control cables were connected to the controller correctly and in order, matching their respective PWM/Fan ports (as advised by CORSAIR support) I ensured that from the CCore: the SATA power was to connected correctly to the PSU SATA cable the USB 2.0 cable was connected via the splitter correctly and no connection was loose. I reseated the LCD screen I did a clean uninstall/reinstall of iCUE I removed the Y-Splitter and had the LCD and CCore plugged separately into the two USB headers on the Mobo (Z690 Hero) None of these "solutions" worked, at least for me (and from what I can see a lot of other people). I ended up receiving a replacement unit through the reseller I purchased it from and low and behold the same issue is still occurring with completely new hardware. This is beyond a joke now. I understand these things happen, but we can't keep flogging a dead horse. I need to use this PC for work and I'm unable to do so and instead have to continue using my outdated, slow laptop which is almost impossible. I shouldn't be expected to outlay more money to purchase a new laptop in the interim, not that anyone is suggesting I do, but realistically, at this point, what other options are there? Corsair doesn't seem to have a solution to fix this issue which has been prevalent for over a year now. So I ask you Corsair, what can be done about this? Will you provide me with a full refund so I can purchase a competitors product or have you recently come up with a solution that will actually rectify the issue?
  2. Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my inquiry. [I purchased my H100i V2 on May 2017] Recently I swapped out my i7-7700k to an i5-11600k, and my first Cinebench R23 score(112XX) more or less met the expectations outlined by various reviews and benchmarks online. After bringing the desktop overseas as checked luggage, long story short, the pump cable was dislodged and I briefly registered 100c CPU temps before shutting it down and fixing the issue. I also double checked all other connections during this fix. I ran Cinebench R23 again, and noticed that my score was lower(109XX) than my previous score. I didn't manage to save any screenshots at the time, but I remember the CPU was registering 85~90c under load during the test. Not too alarming, but starting to get concerned. Most recently, my Cinebench R23 score was 92XX, with the CPU registering 95~100c on all cores. I personally don't mind noise while under load, but I do want to be able to run my CPU to its full stock potential, and I feel like I can't even do that now. I've spent the past few days double checking things on my build, scrounging forums to find an answer, and while I've learned some new things here and there, nothing has resolved the issue yet. - Idle temps(1~2% load) : CPU@35~38c, Coolant@30~33c - Load temps (100% load) : CPU@95~100c, Coolant@50~58c - When running Cinebench or games I set fan and pumps to 100%(yes, its loud but I don't mind if its working well) - Vcore : 1.1X under load - Tried taking out the H100i V2 and moving it around to remove potential air pockets out of the pump - Tried running the computer upside down - Tried changing fan orientation (push/pull) - My current room is roughly few degrees warmer than the room I ran the first Cinebench test in. - Checked CPU-cooler contact/installation and reapplied thermal paste - Made sure radiator was clear of cable clutter as much as my case allows (mini ITX) - Despite the high load temps, system has never shut itself down yet At this point, I'm inclined to think something is wrong with the cooler, but that seems odd too since the first, satisfactory Cinebench test score and the latest, concerning score is only about a month apart. Let me know if I can share any other relevant information. Thank you again for your time and help.
  3. Problem Summary in 1 sentence: Corsair iCue does not detect CPU temp nor the onboard Motherboard temps on the X570 Aqua, it previously detected all of these on the Gigabyte X570 Master. Solution Needed: Get the iCue Software to detect the X570 Aqua onboard temps Consider the following image for clarification of the problem: http://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/cVooUFZx8RwM14P/20/20_test1.png Explanation: Consider the following timeline Built system A with CPU: Ryzen 3900x MB: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master GPU: Titan RTX Corsair top of the line, Custom cooling, nice ram, Force 600's the works Worked great, iCue gave me a dashboard item galled Gigabyte X570. It also gave me the ability to adjust fan curves based on the MB sensors, namely the CPU temp. This allowed me to make the following profiles: iCue Profile: VIDEO EDITING - where as the fan-speed would be based on the CPU processing iCue Profile: VIDEO RENDERING - where as the fan-speed would be based on the GPU processing iCue Profile: VOICE OVER RECORDING - where as the system would run silently, unless the CPU reaches 75-80 degrees All was well, expect 1 horrible thing, turns out that the Chip-set fan on the X570 can not be controlled in any way that is productive for Audio recording and voiceovers. So, I bleed deeply for the Aqua X570 Drained the liquid coolant system and completely rebuilt for the X570 Aqua. Works great, new build as follows: Built system B with CPU: Ryzen 3900x MB: ASrock X570 Aqua GPU: Titan RTX Corsair top of the line, Custom cooling, nice ram, Force 600's the works Result: Now the MB and CPU temps are missing and can not be selected for profile creation nor do they appear on the Dashboard.
  4. Hi Guys, I just built my first rig in a long time and back when I used to build rigs we never had water cooling. I have had a water cooled PC before, as the one that this replaces was an Alienware Aurua R7. That PC had a 120mm liquid cooling AIO installed and part of the reason I wanted to build my own was to get some cool RGB as well as make it quieter. The Alienware would spin up and sound liek a vaccuum cleaner under full CPU load, and when you put full graphics load on it the 2080ti from Dell also spins up super load (oddly it only has a single fan?). Anyway my new rig is as follows: - NZXT H150 Elite - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X - Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB - Corsair h115i Platinum 280mm RGB cooler mounted to the front as intake (fan RGB facing out) - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB memory (2x16GB) - Stock case fans as exhast on back (12mm) and top (140mm) - Corsair Commander Pro connected to stock case fans - Four temp temp sensors in various areas of the case corners - Windows 10 Pro 1909 What I am confused about is exactly how these fans are supposed to be controlled because the case is always super quiet when I run iCUE and the fans are set to the Quiet mode. Which is exactly what I want, but what I don't understand is that when I run the CPU at full load using CPU-Z or Cinebench, the fans never really change speed. They just sit there not changing much, while my old Dell would spin up like crazy. Checking the CPU temps with Ryzen Master I can see that under full load the CPU is getting a little over 80 degrees, but according to iCUE the h115i cooler is not changing much in temp. The cooler sits about 30.30C degrees at idle and the CPU temp is in the very low 40's when doing nothing. I I leave CPU-Z running for a long time the cooler temp will rise a bit, but not much. Maybe 2-3C. Given that, since the cooler temp is not going up much, the fans really dont change in speed. If I create my own custom profile for the cooler and use the quiet mode it's at 30% speed at 31 degrees and goes up to 38% at 34C, but the cooler never really gets that high. I have had it running while posting this and my cooler is now at 33.90 degrees and CPU temp is at 81.59 degrees. But the thing is, if I spin up the fans to and pump to maximum, it does bring the coolant temp and CPU temps down a bit. So my question is, why is the stock fan profile not spinning the fans up much when the CPU is under load? It would seem in my old Dell the cooler fans spun up based on CPU load, but with the h115i they are tied to the cooler temp and I don't see any way to tied it to the CPU temp (the Ryzen 9 sensor does not show up in the list). I now have the fans running at full speed and the cooler temp is now dropping back down to the low 32's and the CPU temp is now 77C, so clearly it makes a difference. But the stock fan profile is not doing a good job of knowing when to spin up the fans? Also the case fans are not really spinning either. Now yesterday I was playing around with overclocking and the CPU was getting up to 90 degrees, but once again the coolant temp was not going up a whole lot, and hence the fans were not spinning. If I manually spin them up to full speed, then the temps on the CPU go down quite a bit. So, my specific questions are: 1. Why is there now way to tie the fan speed of the h115i to the CPU temps, so when I have it at full load they will be keeping it cool? Ryzen 9 is not an option in the drop down for a custom curve. 2. Why does the stock fan profile not really ramp up the speed until the cooler is at 44C, which is a temp my cooler just never seems to ever get close to? If it got that high, my CPU would be frying. 3. What controls the case fans I have attached to my Command Pro in the stock quiet mode profile? Are they attached to the h115 coolant temp, the temp probes I have installed or something else? They also cannot be tied to CPU temps either.
  5. Hey all. Long-time reader, first time poster and I am in need of some cooling help or advice. Long story short, I built my own rig about 2+ years ago and have had minimal problems to date with cooling. My first CPU cooler was the Corsair H100i V2. After about a year, though, the pump crapped out on me and I went with a CryoRig H7 fan. It was a somewhat decent fix for the time being. Up until about two weeks ago, the fan was working alright, but I noticed my CPU temps were starting in the BIOS around 45 degrees and then would sometimes spike over 82+ degrees when under load or in a game. This seemed unusual. So I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to the H100i Pro and also purchased three additional Corsair ML 120 RBG fans. Unfortunately, though, my CPU temps still idle around 43-45 degrees and will spike over 78 degrees when under load. I know this is nothing alarming, but I have a buddy with the almost exact same specs/hardware and his idle CPU temps are in the low 30s and high 50s under load. I have reseated the cooler twice with my own thermal paste, downloaded every possible driver and checked about every possible setting in Windows and the BIOS. I'm doing push and pull on my 240 MM radiator, with exhaust fans on the top and on the back of my case. My ambient room temperature is around 75 degrees F. This seems a little alarming to me that my temps are a whole 10-15 degrees higher at idle and under load than my buddy's and frankly, I am at the end of my rope with this. I feel like I've tried everything and don't really know where else to go with this. Please help! Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. My specs are: NZXT S340 Elite Intel i7 7700K ASUS Strix ROG Z270E Gaming Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB (8 GB x 2) DDR4 3000 Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1000 GB Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD WD Black 2 TB HDD Corsair CS-M Series 750CS 750 W 80+ Gold